The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I saw a soundtracs spa 3200 for sale I know nothing about this gear. I would use for studio, besides it is for live. ...

ecolleno
replies: 1 views: 1,200
zoro 8th November 2008

Can this just be connected using a 1/4 (unbalanced cable) to XLR? If not what is the best option to get pro results? For...

Lazer Toms
replies: 5 views: 860
Texum 8th November 2008

Hi all, I'm gonna be working on the road and I can't bring the m49 in my backpack... ;-) Anyone got a suggestion on a great...

epicentre
replies: 0 views: 731
epicentre 8th November 2008

Hello. I'm new to the forum, and it looks like a great place to find and share information. So, I have a question or two and I...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 899
[email protected] 8th November 2008

I have an original Groove Tubes Model 3 mic. I really like the sound of it, but has a lot of self noise. I've tried lots of...

Eganmedia
replies: 2 views: 1,463
LAstudio 8th November 2008

If I'm crunched for time I'll use and SM7B for male vocals. It isn't always the best, but it never sucks. Ditto the KSM44. I...

dannygold
replies: 3 views: 727
numrologst 8th November 2008

Today, in a song I'm producing, I INTENTIONALLY used a gated reverb on the snare. It sounds like a gated reverb on the snare. On...

Bounce
replies: 3 views: 700
Bounce 8th November 2008

Greetings, Sorry if this is a silly question to some, but in doubt here... Can you feed another pre´s input from another...

2deep2112
replies: 15 views: 946
SK1 8th November 2008

I know its been a while since I posted last, but teaching HS is a biotch. Ok so I am really interested if anyone else would...

Gibripper75
replies: 2 views: 648
Gibripper75 8th November 2008
replies: 0 views: 767
wyattt 8th November 2008

I've started going OTB for compression and it's been an ear opener! Thanks to War I picked up a little safe sound p1 and I must...

Shaolin
replies: 13 views: 4,043
Karloff70 8th November 2008

If you are like me, you've gone through so much gear you don't even remember...and you probably thought something was great, but...

Unknown soldier
replies: 7 views: 774
cjogo 8th November 2008

I've been recording mostly instrumental music since day one, have very little experience recording vocals.... but may have a...

replies: 12 views: 811
Old Goat 8th November 2008

just to let you gus know, there is a deftones studio diary that documents their work on the recent record here: deftones in...

Alexi
replies: 17 views: 4,513
creative.control 8th November 2008

Looking for tube recommendations for AKG C12 VR. Uses a 6072A, but have found little info on better options in current brands or...

BB3
replies: 2 views: 4,157
micfreak 8th November 2008

I have searched GS and i have not heard enough about these pres, i now own one thanks to a great GS bud, i have used it very...

AllAboutTone
replies: 18 views: 1,174
AllAboutTone 8th November 2008

Hi PPl, I just got the 610 MK2 and i try to register online at universal audio....? First i can find that product and try to do...

Thierry
replies: 2 views: 583
Thierry 8th November 2008

Just curious on how you would use this if you are mixing out of the box. Would you just use the plugin on a stereo insert on...

Nu-tra
replies: 110 views: 9,676
duvalle 8th November 2008

This album seems very well mixed to me, not over compressed too much and there is a real texture to the tracks between the bass...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 1,451
malaclypse 8th November 2008

I got a question let me know if you can help thx

mdjice
replies: 0 views: 988
mdjice 8th November 2008

We all know auto-tune is the new gated reverb. And vocoders a swell, my question is what (besides the above mentioned effects) is...

hey_mavis
replies: 13 views: 2,095
MarkRB 7th November 2008

I've been using the in-built samples in halion that come with Cubase 4 to program some string and mildly orchestral parts, but...

AndyZippy
replies: 6 views: 1,299
VitaEtMusica 7th November 2008

Hi there, I am sending outs 3-16 of my Aurora 16 to a summing mixer (trim is set to +4dBu for both inputs and outputs in...

ohmydogness
replies: 3 views: 1,123
FeatheredSerpent 7th November 2008

Won this today for 223 shipped.... what do you think that gunk is on the 5th channel? greetings! tyhidz

tyler477
replies: 5 views: 11,231
tombak 7th November 2008

I got mine for $650 a few years ago . They're around $770 now and the 560a has come down a few hundred bucks , Whats going on...

ScumBum
replies: 7 views: 801
michaels 7th November 2008

Hello everybody, After reading a thread earlier on here about the new Underoath record and arguments about drum samples on it, ...

drewharris
replies: 52 views: 7,209
Lysandwich 7th November 2008

So i need thick darker smooth tubeyness for male funk/folk vocals....thinkin the Telefunken ak47 through the Universal Audio...

tswp1
replies: 12 views: 1,220
mdjice 7th November 2008

was thinking of picking up a pair of sr 80s for ipod use, because i don't like lugging my mth50s around all day. i'm putting way...

eor
replies: 4 views: 815
ReeseB 7th November 2008

Hi Slutz, I have looked thought all the 002r and word clock related threads and my questions haven't really been answered...

blinkfan27
replies: 5 views: 726
jammate 7th November 2008

Hi I've been Mixing on 1031s's quiet a lot recently. I'm getting a real good result out of the studio and in mastering with my...

Iain Gore
replies: 2 views: 1,445
JoaT 7th November 2008

This fellow provided some excellent customer service to Portico customers in the past. Anyone know if he is still working for...

Jake Holland
replies: 4 views: 832
JoshRND 7th November 2008

So I go to a four year college majoring in communications: music production. I believe our curriculum is such a joke. There are...

Baderup99
replies: 17 views: 1,037
Baderup99 7th November 2008

I'm in Miami for a few weeks. Could someone recommend a good music store that carries keyboards, audio interfaces... Preferably...

kaoss
replies: 5 views: 1,998
kaoss 7th November 2008

Hey guys I usually do straight up rock music but I'm doing some songs for a pop rock girl singer and its primarily acoustic...

Stevedresser83
replies: 13 views: 1,608
gainstages 7th November 2008

I'm in Los Angeles and need to record some children singing some "la la la" nonsense type lines. They don't have to be...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 21 views: 1,088
Lee Knight 7th November 2008

Ok I have got make choice on some Pres for my outboard and some vocal mics. I'm not a total Noob, I know "it depends on what...

Studiofive17
replies: 3 views: 998
kittonian 7th November 2008

Something I'm really curious about and hoping someone could shed some light upon: what's the difference between the short body...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 1,091
CarmenC 7th November 2008

I Need to Service Ampex 440B NYC preferred i'll send it out if thats only option If you know who or where I can get it done...

raydo
replies: 0 views: 4,596
raydo 7th November 2008

I often find myself automatically doubling guitar tracks without actually thinking about whether I should. Sort of default...

pashatom
replies: 0 views: 629
pashatom 7th November 2008

So i was looking at my Pioneer rt 909 and thinking to myself, Hey what do those pres sound like. If you could make a great...

probe toolz
replies: 3 views: 703
pashatom 7th November 2008

In down economic times you always hear the expression "now its the time to be bold and expand". But does it make...

thethrillfactor
replies: 21 views: 2,390
Infernal Device 7th November 2008

Hi guys, I am curious into how microphone manufacturer like Neumann are able to charge high dollar for a piece of their...

zenguan88
replies: 33 views: 13,849
EddyR 7th November 2008

I just got a message on myspace saying they liked my bands music. I thought it was spam at first but they actually named a few...

Neruk
replies: 8 views: 2,632
Neruk 7th November 2008

hello, new here szeems like a great place. I wish to record acoustic guitars, mostly solo fingerstyle in the style of Bensusan,...

gregory
replies: 10 views: 1,636
gregory 7th November 2008

Im out in Tampa for the weekend and am looking for a studio to record in. Protools wanted but not required

DROSS
replies: 1 views: 594
Kris 7th November 2008

I was looking around for some other stuff and saw a few of these machines for sale, prices seem really cheap, but I literally...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 0 views: 820

Hi, Can anyone recommend any good studios in the North West? Liverpool, Manchester or surrounding areas? I know about Parr...

Daft
replies: 5 views: 836
waxx 7th November 2008

Dumb question but, my brother in law is building me a couple of racks and a desk and I just assumed that the racks should be...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 1 views: 689

1) Hire session drummer extraordinaire Josh Fresse to cut 30 tracks with you 2) Decide you prefer Primus/Buckethead drummer...

GilWave
replies: 3 views: 1,152
Matt Whritenour 7th November 2008

just this morning i have come across three different posts with people raving about gear that THEY sell. i believe this should be...

jeremyglover
replies: 35 views: 1,886
Tim Farrant 7th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search