The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am not loving the fact that drummers are sweating all over my good tracking headphones, so I'm wondering what's the best...

danbronson
replies: 2 views: 3,523
Miles 10th November 2008

With much amusement I read David Pogue's recent review of the new MacBook where he pointed out the groundbreaking news. The...

jacktadoussac
replies: 10 views: 2,704
papawhitehead 10th November 2008

Hi Guys - does anyone know a good place in the UK for getting cables built ? I want to connect an Apogee Duet to my Genelec 8040...

Dave12345
replies: 8 views: 750
Dave12345 10th November 2008

I have finally aquired a Moog Voyager (with keys) as well as a Moog Voyager Rack Mount Edition (RME), but I am curious about a...

toasteh
replies: 3 views: 1,480
fross 10th November 2008
replies: 1 views: 572
e-are 10th November 2008

There's sure no definite answer, but some of you may have some experiences with similar equipment or this brand. I have been...

TOTAL
replies: 0 views: 568
TOTAL 10th November 2008

Did someone on here mix that dvd/ blue ray by any chance? Huub

huub
replies: 0 views: 619
huub 10th November 2008

Hello. I own the Native Instruments Battery 3 sampler, and I noticed that its compressor has an incredible ability to create that...

Nick Laho
replies: 5 views: 1,415
007 9th November 2008

Is there is any mod for a pg-58, maybe to transform it in sm-58 or 57 or any intersting mod for it to be more useful in the...

laperlestudio
replies: 1 views: 1,113
Tomer1 9th November 2008
replies: 0 views: 589
Johnkenn 9th November 2008

Hello Everybody, well then my first thread here on gearslutz! Have been reading here for quite a while now, and learned a...

Ibvee
replies: 23 views: 2,792
netrom 9th November 2008

Hi at my place, i got (2years ago) a pair of HEA RL403 Monitors from the Asutrian broadcast. They are 3-way speakers 12"...

chrizzle
replies: 0 views: 630
chrizzle 9th November 2008

Hi there guys, I have been a Gearslutz member for quite some time now and I am enrolled in a "Broadcast Systems...

Night Train
replies: 11 views: 1,922
manning1 9th November 2008

Hello there I was wondering if there were any good headphones in the ballpark of $50 to use in the studio for tracking purposes...

glenn Taylor
replies: 3 views: 833
warhead 9th November 2008

Creation Audio Labs has announced they are dropping dealers and selling direct. The products will have new lower prices to...

plexisys
replies: 5 views: 1,143
Ethan Winer 9th November 2008

The primary function (non creative) of a comp. Seems to me, to lessen the dynamic range of material. However, if you really...

hduncan
replies: 31 views: 2,184
heavi5ide 9th November 2008

Hi folks, I've got some money left and wondering what gear to buy. I record with a MOTU 8Pre, very happy with it, sounds good....

JPeters86
replies: 20 views: 1,581
JPeters86 9th November 2008

I've come to the conclusion that Logic is not for me. At this point the software is way to buggy, and I don't have the time or...

kenboy
replies: 3 views: 1,025
Matt Whritenour 9th November 2008

Hi, I'm a newbie for digital audio clocking, since I've been using only one converter, until now. I had Lynx Two-C and an...

bolehnggak
replies: 2 views: 1,358
heavi5ide 9th November 2008

Hi there Could anyone tell me how to pan physical inputs to headphone channels when not using pro tools (and/or during...

Temporal
replies: 1 views: 749
Temporal 9th November 2008

Okay, here's an interesting one. What is the strangest sounding piece of outboard gear anyone has seen in a studio, it doesn't...

seanastill89
replies: 3 views: 2,289
biggator6 9th November 2008

hello. I want to setup a solo acoustic fingerstyle rig that I can use to record with no helpers. so I envision myself sitting...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 1,180
gregory 9th November 2008

I was down at a local studio today to check out this SSL rep. He brought the Matrix, X-rack, G bus comp, etc... Having only...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 1 views: 853
AshleySmith06 9th November 2008

Great Site! Style: I sing and play guitar in a band that plays blues and classic country. My voice sounds mostly like Johnny...

RoosterJ
replies: 3 views: 1,051
doncaparker 9th November 2008

Having just acquired a Mackie D8B, I'm finding myself with more stuff than I probably need. My studio has been based around a...

hourglass
replies: 2 views: 697
hourglass 9th November 2008

Hi, can anyone tell me something about the telefunken V620a? Is it a mic preamp or a line amp? How does it sound? How old is it?...

groovex20
replies: 2 views: 1,608
fivepoundmusic 9th November 2008

Hi, I'm looking for a very clean compressor, one that imparts little if any coloration. I'd like to keep the cost to $1000 or...

geodude
replies: 15 views: 1,415
asap audio 9th November 2008

i have protools in grid mode set to bars:beat 1/4 note. when i bus the click track to an audio track and record it, i get a...

hearteh
replies: 9 views: 825
hearteh 9th November 2008

Hi...recently I bought an ART MPA Gold to use here in Hong Kong. It was shipped from America (but made in China...I have more...

hello people
replies: 2 views: 617
hello people 9th November 2008

What do you think of using a Tascam TSR 8 8 track 15 ips 1/2" machine to track retro sounding drums. Before bouncing to pro...

glenn Taylor
replies: 11 views: 5,989
soundrick 9th November 2008

Hi Guys, Bit of a shameless plug but it may be of service to some of you. I have a business that's been working for a while...

Bleek
replies: 5 views: 245
musikwerks 9th November 2008

Does anybody know the difference between these two TC Helicon voice manipulators? I went to the website and both descriptions...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 13,464
Silas Holmes 9th November 2008

Hey, I'm about to purchase a Sansamp Psa-1 from a guitarist who plays in a rock band... I've worked in a rehearsal studio once,...

Jackie Moon
replies: 3 views: 868
Jackie Moon 9th November 2008

Up untill my last project, every band i have ever tracked has enjoyed themselves and been happy with the outcome. But my last...

tfenton
replies: 4 views: 592
Makinithappen 9th November 2008
replies: - views: -
bcgood 9th November 2008

I am a bit curious about how you other Korby Kat users have in your signal chain? Is there a preamp/compressor, which is the...

drumrec.com
replies: 0 views: 571
drumrec.com 9th November 2008

I noticed that I hear differently every day. Usually, if it is low pressure and bad weather, I hear less high frequencies and...

sound_forward
replies: 24 views: 1,367
A4722 9th November 2008

I am at a loss as to why this curve effects the way people mix albums today? Glenn.

glenn Taylor
replies: 8 views: 1,253
glenn Taylor 9th November 2008

hey guys, i just got an 003 console to make edit's etc. at home. i'm already running into issues as i'm welcomed back to the...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 5 views: 5,993
dhiltonlittle 9th November 2008

dunno.. mebbe bc its my first high end piece, mebbe its bc im so familiar with the tone, but EVERYTHING that i put up against it...

Umlaaat
replies: 31 views: 2,980
andychamp 9th November 2008

Hey im currently looking to change preamp for my main vocal mic U87ai. I have a Focusrite isa 220(w digital out) and I find it...

Nikbeat
replies: 14 views: 1,922
ujka 9th November 2008

Hello Slutz, I have a Sebratron coming and wanted to know what considerations you guys take when racking it. Do you leave...

Don Hearl
replies: 3 views: 872
Don Hearl 9th November 2008

OK, this isn't a thread on helping me choose because I just got my Pacifica about a month ago and wanted to post some GR vs PAC...

camerondye
replies: 35 views: 4,268
camerondye 9th November 2008

how do they get that breathy nice sound of his voice, apart from his actual voice and low singing. there must be some special...

hearteh
replies: 2 views: 3,856
huub 9th November 2008

I was really interested in getting one of the two a Dual Mono or a Dual Vocal Combo by Langevin. I heard numerous times that the...

Gibripper75
replies: 4 views: 3,303
Ken Walker 9th November 2008

I'm contemplating the idea of buying the Anamod 660. I don't know much about the original Fairchild 660 compressor. It is best...

khai
replies: 15 views: 1,307
Dean Roddey 9th November 2008

I'm being asked how much I would charge to do a custom Rock song for a movie. I don't think I should go below $1000. It's the...

mbradzick
replies: 25 views: 4,315
SabeR 9th November 2008

Hi. Whenever I hear old movie previews their is a certain sound its bassy and sounds like makeup gain from some old compressor...

firby
replies: 10 views: 1,396
Chaellus 9th November 2008

Due to that the Lexicon MX200 only has jack inputs, and I'm going to use it with tracking, I wondered. Do I loose quality when...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 791
psycho_monkey 9th November 2008

My friend just bought a tascam 122 and was looking to set it up with the cubase disk that came with it, everytime we try to...

TUB07876
replies: 2 views: 671
kit 9th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search