The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We will be starting this on November 12th instead of the 5th. Estate Recording will be hosting a free weekly two hour...

EstateMatt
replies: 6 views: 579
EstateMatt 12th November 2008

What's the difference between the mic and line inputs on the Api 512 pre? When I plug my bass into it should I plug into the line...

Mikeymikef
replies: 1 views: 1,152
Mike Brown 12th November 2008

Just found this website about Malcolm Chisholm after reading Tape Op. I wouldn't be where I am today without Malcolm and I would...

beatnik16
replies: 9 views: 1,277
Mind-Over-Midi 12th November 2008

Hi all. Im new here.. been audio engineering for a little while, never focused on the gear. Building a Mixing setup at home...

Marcone
replies: 3 views: 801
StudioKing 12th November 2008

Im going to mic my bass cabinet with a apex ribbon 210 mic.I was curious if there would be a ny benefit or if anyone here has evr...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,189
Steffmo 12th November 2008

Okay guys I have had such bad luck with this situation.I bought the mackie control surface+c4+extenders to use with protools.C4...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 653
matt thomas 12th November 2008

We tracked about 40 songs for an indie label and some were done at 44.1 and some were done at 96k. We went to do some roughs and...

ricfoxx
replies: 7 views: 1,406
taturana 12th November 2008

At the minute I'm using a preamp that has a stereo input and allows you to balance the levels between the mic and the input....

Deleted
replies: 1 views: 545
Deleted 12th November 2008

Ok, I know there all already about 5 threads about this subject, but I haven't found a real conclusion in none of them. I'm...

Boombap86
replies: 17 views: 16,802
Jim Williams 12th November 2008

I need my ns-10 studio monitors looked at by someone in Sydney ASAP. I think theres something funky going on with one of my...

chymer
replies: 2 views: 580
dhiltonlittle 12th November 2008

this question is not so much a "How to record MIDI", as it is "What device(s) you use in your DAW setup". ...

ssprod19
replies: 4 views: 756
chris carter 12th November 2008

Someone did a shootout on the High End forum and it kind os sparked something in me that's been brewing for a while. I use U67's,...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,892
Jaques Beraques 12th November 2008
replies: 4 views: 1,122
waxx 12th November 2008

We're looking for someone/somewhere to record our next record. GS has always come through on other questions, so I figured this...

astorian
replies: 9 views: 830
Steffmo 12th November 2008

Basically, I'm trying to incorporate scratching into my Logic songs -- I'd like to be able to take some of the independent tracks...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 652
[email protected] 12th November 2008

After purchasing a console for my home setup I was wanting to add more D/A conversion to my Dual Lynx L22 / LS-AES setup. I...

rhythminmind
replies: 0 views: 703
rhythminmind 12th November 2008

Seems to have two input & two outputs.. DUH.... er .. I thought it was a mono unit.. er....gooof

Jules
replies: 4 views: 2,541
auddoc 12th November 2008

I ordered a VMP 2000 from the US (I´m in Sweden) and got it today. I need to switch the voltage to 220v but I just can´t find...

AON
replies: 2 views: 796
AON 12th November 2008

My main purpose for buying one of these would be for tracking acoustic and electric guitars. The electrics ranging from beatles...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 627
RCM - Ronan 12th November 2008

so i just bought a new board, and im wondering something. this thing is laid out so that there are 4 groups. you assign each...

rjd2
replies: 1 views: 2,586
PhillyAudioWorks 12th November 2008

I am wanting to know people's opinion on this. Do you think it is better to buy a nice converter first or to buy nice outboard...

danny4cm
replies: 46 views: 2,979
Thebassist 12th November 2008

I have a bunch of old LOGIC 4 sessions I need converter to Logic 8. The only way to do this is to open them in Logic 7, and save...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 474
rack gear 12th November 2008

Is this going to happen? I could not find any information about this here or on Digidesigns website. It would be great if...

aleatoric
replies: 33 views: 8,523
Kenny Gioia 12th November 2008

PreSonus FP10 10x10 FireWire Interface (Firepod) $399.95 PreSonus FireStudio Project $499.95 PreSonus DigiMax D8...

lucasmusic
replies: 39 views: 4,426
Matt Whritenour 12th November 2008

Just picked up one of these for $20. The mic pre's are actually very useable. Any info on these? I think they were made in the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 7 views: 8,581
Unknown soldier 12th November 2008

Just got 5 Mccurdy AU300 tube preamps.. I'm going to have these racked up in the near future. what mods are suitable for them you...

FredrikCarno
replies: 3 views: 2,676
FredrikCarno 12th November 2008

I happened to come by Ocean Way's web site and notice that they list Studio A as available for booking after a 13 year lockout....

colinmiller
replies: 7 views: 1,864
I.T. 12th November 2008

I recently swapped a pair of tannoy reveal actives (mk1) for a pair of yamaha HS80s with a friend. I wasn't using the Tannoys at...

Deleted
replies: 20 views: 3,337
Deleted 11th November 2008

Hey does any one have any idea how the vocals and guitars were mixed on Chris Daughtrys Single It's not Over. The vocals sound...

gatekeeper
replies: 7 views: 2,876
allencollins 11th November 2008

I know I sound stupid but with, for eg, the new ProTools everyone keeps going ADC; can someone explain, in ENGLISH, what this...

MikeTSH
replies: 9 views: 784
strewnshank 11th November 2008

Hi there! I noticed that a lot of people use the processing knob on Phoenix to adjust the amount of effect, they like on the...

lydfar
replies: 2 views: 659
robot gigante 11th November 2008

These are the only custom molded in ear monitors I know of that are $250. What are the differences in quality between the FreQ...

Jazz+
replies: 2 views: 607
neekoriss 11th November 2008

I am an Italian guitarist and at the moment I am working on several musical projects, I always recorded with Amplitube or Guitar...

delvifuzz
replies: 48 views: 5,171
Vogon 11th November 2008

and i must say... damn. i'm actually impressed.

nathanvacha
replies: 11 views: 1,159
sevendaysoff 11th November 2008

Hi Guys, I picked a VMP2000 up a couple of weeks ago. Tracked a remote session with it last week and love what it does, but...

recall
replies: 8 views: 983
AON 11th November 2008

Here is my setup: G5 with Motu 1224 X 3 Ins cabled to the 24 group busses Outs cabled to 24 channel strip line inputs on...

firby
replies: 10 views: 1,255
The Byre 11th November 2008

Any thoughts on the Vintage Design Comp? I'm always a bit sceptic about Neve replicas, but have heard this one is supposed to...

Mattsson
replies: 1 views: 1,211
Mr.HOLMES 11th November 2008

As the subject suggests, I'd like to know the quality of the preamps on the Fireface 400. I'm aware that they're good, but I'm...

dicejar
replies: 17 views: 11,757
Les 11th November 2008

I am student in the Audio Arts and Acoustics program at Columbia College Chicago. I have been getting a steady flow of paying...

CHarris_Cedar
replies: 7 views: 1,023
u b k 11th November 2008

I'm looking for a decent turntable. I have a realllly old Technics turntable and a reallllly old Technics amp. I don't want to...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 3,011
tINY 11th November 2008

One of my speakers blew out so I'm looking for a pair of new speakers to listen to my records. I'm looking for some nice...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 2,666
tINY 11th November 2008

I recently picked up a Moviola URS and I love it as a low-wattage tube amp BUT the speaker is buzzing like hell and has to...

Marlowe
replies: 0 views: 992
Marlowe 11th November 2008

I came across this auction and felt like I had entered the twilight zone. Thought the folks here would get a kick out of it...

kobuk
replies: 9 views: 1,013
cornutt 11th November 2008

hi guys!! i have a pair of Alesis M1 Active 520, but i find out the sound from it isnt really clear(so sry about my english..)...

dirty_wc
replies: 2 views: 701
Getafix 11th November 2008

Hey guys, I have searched around and not been able to find any shootouts of the Nebula 3 versions of their sampled API pres, Neve...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 0 views: 1,270
Tranny-Cap-Tube 11th November 2008

This is more funny to me than anything else... our drummer's cousin just e-mailed us to let us know that a song on Travis' new...

heavi5ide
replies: 17 views: 1,154
author 11th November 2008

its just to carry 96/24 via spdif into the box, and using the analog outs of it for monitoring. i don´t want to mix in ableton...

Niv
replies: 7 views: 2,060
Niv 11th November 2008

Hello. I am about to buy an Audio Technica AT2050 "Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone" and I had two...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 2,563
[email protected] 11th November 2008

Hi guys, I am basically a newbie here and have little knowledge about recording equipment beyond what is available to read on...

matthewislam
replies: 9 views: 905
James Meeker 11th November 2008

I'm listening to Republic Tiger's CD and they have a certain shimmer up top that's exclusive to pro mixes. What makes it do that...

mbradzick
replies: 9 views: 1,182
mbradzick 11th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search