The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My local gearpusher has these on sale and i need something to pimp my rack. Does it have any real uses?! I did a seach but i can...

Monster_Drew
replies: 2 views: 4,032
Monster_Drew 13th November 2008

It looks like a TLM series or something; I doubt it but I dunno. What are your...

MikeTSH
replies: 27 views: 1,449
MikeTSH 13th November 2008

I am working on a good blues band and was looking for some well mixed blues Cd 's to get some ideas for mixes. They have drums....

glenn Taylor
replies: 32 views: 1,907
memphisindie 13th November 2008

Hi guys, My m3000 won't turn on today .... it has a faint red light where the power button is but its not turning on ... can...

mac black
replies: 0 views: 693
mac black 13th November 2008

This thread is just for fun. Not meant to be taken too seriously. List a song or that you love with all of your heart that...

Silver Sonya
replies: 103 views: 16,369
centurymantra 13th November 2008

Got a kick with heads on front and back with no hole. Cant cut hole-dont ask.I want a deep hip hop thump out of it.Will be micing...

skiroy
replies: 15 views: 1,248
allencollins 13th November 2008

Brauner Microphones Brauner is a small Germany company that manufactures high quality microphones. They have many microphones...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 7 views: 4,646
dznyc 13th November 2008

Can anyone explain to me the difference between those types of keyboards? I'll be happy to receive any information on what...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 44,235
FeatheredSerpent 13th November 2008

Hi all, Just setting up a room at home for mixing. I'm taking into account the acoustics of course, but the subject of monitors...

jimcroisdale
replies: 4 views: 2,024
jimcroisdale 13th November 2008

Ok, I'm still a little bit confused in regards to external mic pres. How exactly are the pres bypassed on "x"...

HUFO_2000
replies: 10 views: 878
casey_outlaw 13th November 2008

time has arrived for the need for nice mics and a pre mostly for vocals and acoustic guitar and maybe a few other...

jaglesis
replies: 4 views: 655
jaglesis 13th November 2008

Ok, So I'm in the midst of ironing out my upgrade selections which almost brought me back all the way around to what I originally...

HUFO_2000
replies: 1 views: 5,245
casey_outlaw 13th November 2008

So I've got my mackie Onyx 800R racked with my 003. I'm taking the ADAT output of the onyx into the 003, and for whatever reason...

EarMeter
replies: 3 views: 960
EarMeter 13th November 2008

Hey guys trying out reamping for the first time today. Can I just send the signal out of of 2192 (L) out into the radial x-amp? ...

Stevedresser83
replies: 1 views: 563
robbie_rekless 13th November 2008
replies: 8 views: 1,032
taturana 13th November 2008

I work as an engineer in the studio aswell as working as a FOH technician. Last Saturday i mixed a band playing at a local rock...

mindglow
replies: 3 views: 740
TonyBelmont 13th November 2008

What is the name of the online service that has all of the engineering credits and production credits listed? I can't remember!

dbbubba
replies: 4 views: 831
Chaellus 13th November 2008

I searched these forums and couldn't find an answer, so I apologize if this question has been beat to death already. I have...

b0d0m
replies: 0 views: 1,166
b0d0m 13th November 2008

1. How exactly do you hook up a patch bay (like in the sense that you want to be able to patch an effect or processor to any...

HUFO_2000
replies: 3 views: 858
psycho_monkey 13th November 2008

I just bought a old AKG C451 EB with PSU for $200. I need a mic like this and thought it was a good deal.heppy Now, tell me...

Kristian
replies: 11 views: 10,643
d_fu 13th November 2008

Connected my rnc unbalanced (manual says won't work balanced) found it a had a bit of a high soft screeching noise. Figured it...

philby
replies: 0 views: 2,086
philby 12th November 2008

I bought a classic Bryston 3B amp for studio monitors. It's coming w/ a Bryston 1B or 3B preamp with phone and line inputs. ...

Entrainer
replies: 0 views: 814
Entrainer 12th November 2008
replies: 0 views: 1,038
philby 12th November 2008

Hello Everyone, So I am a young producer / engineer who is trying to build up his equipment list along with knowledge, etc....

bigggidy
replies: 9 views: 1,004
goldenlotus 12th November 2008

Excuse the noob question, but will I run into any problems if I use balanced cables to connect an unbalanced output to a balanced...

Ghost Logic
replies: 2 views: 1,510
Pedrowsky 12th November 2008

I know y'all have heard this song 1000 times before, probably 999 times too many for a few, but I have always wondered if it was...

msyno
replies: 93 views: 7,603
ironbelly 12th November 2008

I've changed this post slightly. I need a high quality mobile recording set up. I will be using a Mac Book (White or Pro -...

Timmeh!
replies: 3 views: 1,431
cynics1207 12th November 2008

The playing is pretty good, too. YouTube - The Rosanna beat explained

Louderock
replies: 6 views: 1,004
travisbrown 12th November 2008

We will be starting this on November 12th instead of the 5th. Estate Recording will be hosting a free weekly two hour...

EstateMatt
replies: 6 views: 578
EstateMatt 12th November 2008

What's the difference between the mic and line inputs on the Api 512 pre? When I plug my bass into it should I plug into the line...

Mikeymikef
replies: 1 views: 1,151
Mike Brown 12th November 2008

Just found this website about Malcolm Chisholm after reading Tape Op. I wouldn't be where I am today without Malcolm and I would...

beatnik16
replies: 9 views: 1,277
Mind-Over-Midi 12th November 2008

Hi all. Im new here.. been audio engineering for a little while, never focused on the gear. Building a Mixing setup at home...

Marcone
replies: 3 views: 799
StudioKing 12th November 2008

Im going to mic my bass cabinet with a apex ribbon 210 mic.I was curious if there would be a ny benefit or if anyone here has evr...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,187
Steffmo 12th November 2008

Okay guys I have had such bad luck with this situation.I bought the mackie control surface+c4+extenders to use with protools.C4...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 653
matt thomas 12th November 2008

We tracked about 40 songs for an indie label and some were done at 44.1 and some were done at 96k. We went to do some roughs and...

ricfoxx
replies: 7 views: 1,406
taturana 12th November 2008

At the minute I'm using a preamp that has a stereo input and allows you to balance the levels between the mic and the input....

Deleted
replies: 1 views: 545
Deleted 12th November 2008

Ok, I know there all already about 5 threads about this subject, but I haven't found a real conclusion in none of them. I'm...

Boombap86
replies: 17 views: 16,799
Jim Williams 12th November 2008

I need my ns-10 studio monitors looked at by someone in Sydney ASAP. I think theres something funky going on with one of my...

chymer
replies: 2 views: 580
dhiltonlittle 12th November 2008

this question is not so much a "How to record MIDI", as it is "What device(s) you use in your DAW setup". ...

ssprod19
replies: 4 views: 756
chris carter 12th November 2008

Someone did a shootout on the High End forum and it kind os sparked something in me that's been brewing for a while. I use U67's,...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,891
Jaques Beraques 12th November 2008
replies: 4 views: 1,122
waxx 12th November 2008

We're looking for someone/somewhere to record our next record. GS has always come through on other questions, so I figured this...

astorian
replies: 9 views: 830
Steffmo 12th November 2008

Basically, I'm trying to incorporate scratching into my Logic songs -- I'd like to be able to take some of the independent tracks...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 652
[email protected] 12th November 2008

After purchasing a console for my home setup I was wanting to add more D/A conversion to my Dual Lynx L22 / LS-AES setup. I...

rhythminmind
replies: 0 views: 700
rhythminmind 12th November 2008

Seems to have two input & two outputs.. DUH.... er .. I thought it was a mono unit.. er....gooof

Jules
replies: 4 views: 2,541
auddoc 12th November 2008

I ordered a VMP 2000 from the US (I´m in Sweden) and got it today. I need to switch the voltage to 220v but I just can´t find...

AON
replies: 2 views: 795
AON 12th November 2008

My main purpose for buying one of these would be for tracking acoustic and electric guitars. The electrics ranging from beatles...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 627
RCM - Ronan 12th November 2008

so i just bought a new board, and im wondering something. this thing is laid out so that there are 4 groups. you assign each...

rjd2
replies: 1 views: 2,586
PhillyAudioWorks 12th November 2008

I am wanting to know people's opinion on this. Do you think it is better to buy a nice converter first or to buy nice outboard...

danny4cm
replies: 46 views: 2,979
Thebassist 12th November 2008

I have a bunch of old LOGIC 4 sessions I need converter to Logic 8. The only way to do this is to open them in Logic 7, and save...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 474
rack gear 12th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search