The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I'm starting to really upgrade my little studio... Delta 1010 -> Lynx Aurora 16... RNP -> API 3124+.... now I need a...

fooman
replies: 20 views: 7,116
drtaudio 17th November 2008

Greetings, This forum was recommended to me by a fellow engineer, and since I have a pressing matter I thought I'd let it be...

2xUeL
replies: 43 views: 3,977
gurubuzz 17th November 2008

After reading around GS about the Black Lion Audio 002 mod, I've been highly considering getting the mod done myself. Right now...

Deleted User
replies: 53 views: 5,190
Deleted User 16th November 2008

I've been reading some documents on compression. I've always used compression by ear and decided it was time to really learn...

Entrainer
replies: 11 views: 1,342
Steffmo 16th November 2008

Well, I've had these event precision 8 monitors for about a year now and havent had any problems with them until today. I've...

Basic Elements
replies: 4 views: 866
Basic Elements 16th November 2008

When using a DAW or other music creation software what aspect of the graphial user interface do you rate highest?

josha
replies: 0 views: 1,815
josha 16th November 2008

I'm looking to get a couple of Power Conditioner's for the studio. I know Furman Sound and Monster Cable have some, but are these...

Dean Landon
replies: 13 views: 1,497
plexisys 16th November 2008
replies: 8 views: 1,333
rmx16 16th November 2008

Okay, saved up from the biz, and reinvesting back into it. I took me awhile. So, right now I do work for independent artists...

ONDRAY
replies: 4 views: 905
ONDRAY 16th November 2008

I've just spent the last couple hours messing around with micing techniques on guitar amps and tried deliberately setting the...

danbronson
replies: 9 views: 1,892
fader8 16th November 2008

Just for my own personal enjoyment, I'm curious what the timeline was for the different reverbs and delays released by Lexicon. ...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 2,717
allencollins 16th November 2008

Hi folks... I just got a Mackie 800R and hooked it up to my Digi 002 via ADAT lightpipe. There is a clicking sound coming in...

Poopypants
replies: 5 views: 1,166
strewnshank 16th November 2008

I just had my first session that went really quite badly.. almost everything that could have gone wrong did, problems migrating...

isoma22
replies: 2 views: 623
isoma22 16th November 2008

Just curious to look if anything had already been released (the products were announced I believe in February, so I did reckon...

NoVi
replies: 9 views: 3,615
a1236040 16th November 2008

Got my card. I ended up with $200 worth of vouchers for some strange reason lol I got the 1176ln and Pultec Pro. Along with the...

Johnm73
replies: 12 views: 2,022
sehnsucht 16th November 2008

I have a Midas Venice and a Chandler Germanium. I need a new pre that is a different flavor. I've been looking at the Chandler...

papawhitehead
replies: 3 views: 643
beginagain 16th November 2008

hi there finally, i get now my D&R dayner to work.. it souds nice, but a lot of the faders seem to be gone. I'll try to...

chrizzle
replies: 0 views: 729
chrizzle 16th November 2008

Anyone tried it yet? How dose it compare to IKmultimedia's ARC? Seems that no one has reviewed it yet...

lydfar
replies: 14 views: 3,061
barbaroja 16th November 2008

I'm here to tell you dat dis mudderduggin' Chinese tube mic, the Chameleon Labs TS-2 really worked out on da job site. Sound...

Plush
replies: 9 views: 1,015
warhead 16th November 2008

Lame , low-rent Bootsy-Collins wannabe, or illiterate musical...

Greg Curtis
replies: 17 views: 6,597
phillysoulman 16th November 2008

Alright here is the skinny, I no nothing about recording and all the stuff to go along with it.. But, I really wanna learn and...

Mitchell_2004
replies: 10 views: 5,764
Dr. Fringe 16th November 2008

I just recently did a session where I threw up a bright LDC (cardoid) using a bright tube pre on close vocals, and used a figure...

asagaai
replies: 0 views: 617
asagaai 16th November 2008

So heres the delima, I plan on using my Bock 195 for the vocals. Which Pre do you suggest I use for them, Chandler TG-2 or...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 3 views: 979
ddp 16th November 2008

Greetings earthlings.. I am new to the forum so first of all hello everybody. I hope someone can help with with some advice. I'm...

Stoneybuckets
replies: 0 views: 510
Stoneybuckets 16th November 2008

Ive been for the last year or so primarily doing my final mixing and "premastering" through a Neve 8816 before I send...

perx
replies: 0 views: 659
perx 16th November 2008

Hey guys, I have a benefit show coming up, the founder of the foundation it is for has come down with an illness and is unable to...

Jacob H
replies: 0 views: 795
Jacob H 16th November 2008

Hey guys, Im in the middle of mixing a session on Logic Pro Vrs. 8.0.0 on a Mac OS X vrs. 10.5.2, I was mixing last night...

Jacob H
replies: 9 views: 1,278
Jacob H 16th November 2008

Watt for watt and driven within their linear range it sure seems so. So in this instance: slew rates, the type of op-amps and...

virtualsamana
replies: 93 views: 8,522
robwithhair 16th November 2008

Has anyone here had an opportunity to use Roland's new flagship workstation synth, the Fantom G? The G looks a cut above its...

comradec
replies: 3 views: 1,981
hugh 7 16th November 2008

I've recently been trying to align an Otari MX-80 2" machine that a friend of mine just added to his studio, and I cannot...

Outlet7777
replies: 0 views: 639
Outlet7777 16th November 2008

Does anybody know anything about this song in terms of recording/mixing approach. I have been really enjoying this track on...

midnightsun
replies: 0 views: 661
midnightsun 15th November 2008

Hey Slutz, I want to post a couple of tracks to get some advise on my mixes but the only new things I have recorded are a bit of...

anemicrock
replies: 5 views: 670
anemicrock 15th November 2008

anybody ever heard of this company or used this company? They have good prices, and I need to buy a shockmount thanks AA

Isle of Weight
replies: 2 views: 1,111
Tha Wiizard 15th November 2008

I have to record a short frase from a loud bass trombone and can't get a good result. It's supposed to sound loud, and I've tried...

Franz
replies: 20 views: 2,109
Greg Curtis 15th November 2008

I engineered a session at a new studio today. I had the pleasure of running vocals through a UA 2-la-2 stereo comp/limiter. It...

rolo
replies: 2 views: 1,197
JPeters86 15th November 2008

I'm in the process of getting a working Sebatron VMP 4000e in my studio. My concern is the 60 cycle transformer hum that was...

Don Hearl
replies: 6 views: 1,054
Don Hearl 15th November 2008

...but after almost making up my mind to acquire a Daking mic pre one I came upon a shootout written up in EQ magazine by Jay...

Leftcoaster
replies: 42 views: 3,458
warhead 15th November 2008

What do you mean is there a conncetion between the barefoot and the ex-66 except the look?? Are they the Barefoots for the...

padddywood
replies: 1 views: 2,334
warhead 15th November 2008
replies: 0 views: 1,882
Nilo Santos 15th November 2008

Hi. For some reason my internal and optical settings in pro tools hardware is going weird on me for some reason and now my...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 2,456
anemicrock 15th November 2008

I'm going to buy some passive speakers, mainly for listening to my records. I kind of want to get a pair of speaker towers. I'm...

heisleyamor
replies: 8 views: 1,404
Reptil 15th November 2008

Looking for a good soundcard without a bunch of different style inputs. I really only need line level inputs. I have a mixer that...

remotecontrol
replies: 0 views: 595
remotecontrol 15th November 2008

Is it possible to have a secound firewire sound card running at the same time as having a onyx 1620/40etc with firewire running?...

remotecontrol
replies: 0 views: 794
remotecontrol 15th November 2008

I'm looking to purchase my first pair of speakers. I was deciding on either the KRK Rokit6 or the Rokit8. I'm wondering which...

b0d0m
replies: 3 views: 911
Sky 15th November 2008

If so, could you please PM me. Thank you!

ckreon
replies: 1 views: 681
Eddie T. Ellis 15th November 2008

someone would like to trade studio time for an early 60's american wood-key vox continental. i've used it on a session before and...

lord_bunny
replies: 8 views: 8,652
glenn Taylor 15th November 2008

In my session tonight, my Groove Tubes /Alesis AM62 started to fade in volume and lost some high end. Would that be a...

lynyrd
replies: 0 views: 611
lynyrd 15th November 2008

New here, hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good compressor to go along with a solo 610? I will be recording rap...

dvdhutto
replies: 15 views: 2,176
BOWIE 15th November 2008

Hello all, i have recently purchased a midas venice 240 to su/mix thru, and i would like to add some outboard effects to this...

loosejaw
replies: 2 views: 720
Benmrx 15th November 2008

I was at the Taxi convention and Rob Chiarelli mentioned his famous vocal chain for Christina Aquilera included something called...

gregohb
replies: 6 views: 1,042
audiovisceral 15th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search