The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a budget from like 100-150 dollars and I want to buy a good pair of headphones. I would be using them to mix recordings...

stanko55
replies: 13 views: 1,250
John Willett 19th November 2008

I will not buy a piece of gear unless it A) changes the emotional content and impact of my recording in a non-subtle...

EstateMatt
replies: 7 views: 868
theblue1 19th November 2008

Is it possible to use this for use with general audio files such as mp3s, watching films or playing games? If you had an ad/da...

Sideshow Studios
replies: 2 views: 1,233
Sideshow Studios 19th November 2008

I got a Glyph external drive that will be used only for backup purposes. For now I only have USB ports on my PC but am planning...

mark007
replies: 7 views: 739
mark007 19th November 2008

Hi! A friend and me is building a studio at the moment and we're very close to put in all the cables between the tracking rooms...

kristoffer
replies: 4 views: 4,376
kristoffer 19th November 2008

Beyer ist selling some items off Factory Werksverkauf

bumbum
replies: 3 views: 863
bumbum 19th November 2008

Hi guys. I apologize for all the post lately but I'm getting ready to buy some new gear and need all the advise I can get...

anemicrock
replies: 23 views: 4,070
anemicrock 19th November 2008

I'm not trying to start anything, but I SWEAR when I track in Cubase, it sounds bigger than when I track in PT's...I'm certainly...

Johnkenn
replies: 17 views: 1,303
ricfoxx 19th November 2008

.. can add some texture and dimension to lifeless digital soft synths, but the level that comes out of them is so damn hot! I'm...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 1,028
Kiwiburger 19th November 2008

is anyone here doing live in studio recordings? and if so, with video? i was approached by a producer who is interested in me...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 7 views: 967
kooz 19th November 2008

Does anyone know what equipment were used to master The Doobie Brothers recordings? Particularly "What A Fool...

OMNIFEX
replies: 0 views: 781
OMNIFEX 19th November 2008

Hi, Just did a very intimate voice-over with an AKG C12 VR into a Avalon 737 tube channel strip. I noticed I had to really...

adoucette
replies: 3 views: 2,180
Steffmo 19th November 2008

Hello, I'm in need for two mics for overheads or room. I've used Schoeps and KM84 but want to have something a bit smoother....

Beardhead
replies: 10 views: 716
Beardhead 19th November 2008

I entered a short video with song into a contest, and if I am selected as one of the winners, the video will be included in the...

markblasco
replies: 5 views: 577
drBill 19th November 2008

I'm looking to buy an interface to use with Logic Pro 8.0. I'm not looking for anything crazy. I'd say 2-4 inputs. I have a...

stanko55
replies: 0 views: 573
stanko55 19th November 2008

Since receiving my BG1 several days ago I've really had the opportunity to give this little gem a workout. I pretty much just do...

wayne mox
replies: 102 views: 12,413
Niv 19th November 2008

i have had no choice but to produce my owns drums for some song ideas while i'm stuck away from my band.this is just to record...

tracktension
replies: 1 views: 650
allencollins 19th November 2008

I had my G5 2ghz for three years, made one album with it, and it died the other day. The processor and logic board fried itself...

metroplex
replies: 27 views: 1,151
AllAboutTone 19th November 2008

good time to get one for those interested. £349 at dv247.com .... it's obviously not doing too well or something new is coming...

Johnm73
replies: 2 views: 1,013
moops 19th November 2008

hey audiophiles : ) I recently booked studio time at a studio that claimed to have a Neumann U47 (for acoustic folk...

thoreau
replies: 29 views: 8,174
vincentvangogo 19th November 2008

Hey there, well I've finally decided on getting the RME Adi-2 as this seems best for my budget and my mic pre (FMR RNP) only has...

Sideshow Studios
replies: 0 views: 846
Sideshow Studios 19th November 2008

Sorry to post such a "private" question in this "pro" forum - but as I'm writing this (break during cleaning...

beingmf
replies: 1 views: 588
beingmf 19th November 2008

I've been trying to find a good way to keep my sessions organized, and every system I seem to try displeases me in some way. I...

cbc459
replies: 7 views: 912
Erik Lutkins 19th November 2008

I currently use one Folcrum and patch various outboard gear from my DAW to the Folcrum, to daking pres, 5043, hammer, hedd and...

Currie
replies: 4 views: 724
janek 68 18th November 2008

How are y'all sending out headphone mixes in this day and age? I've seen some serious friggin rooms just sending main mix out to...

Thebassist
replies: 0 views: 805
Thebassist 18th November 2008

Im currently about to upgrade my studio. I currently have a 01v, the original model with an 8 adat card. I just obtained a Apogee...

Greezy
replies: 3 views: 865
Alex Specht 18th November 2008

Hi I think about buying the ADAM P33A as nearfields monitors. But in some onlineshops these speakers are listed as nearfields in...

padddywood
replies: 2 views: 837
paulmusic 18th November 2008

I just came across technical information about the iPhone 3G which mentions that "the current processor for Apple’s...

travelboy
replies: 5 views: 945
JMc 18th November 2008

Hey everyone, Im new here. I tried to search the forums, but came up a little short, so i thought id ask for my needs...

Omnioneness
replies: 8 views: 771
big country 18th November 2008

Hello, I would like to buy this year (maybe this summer) a console (used or new) , my budget: 16000$ max!!!! i want 16 or 24...

Pilepoile
replies: 61 views: 8,955
lildrummerboy70 18th November 2008

Yes I did it... the only non-backed up session... I must have missed some keystroke, I don't know... I though I was deleting the...

stevegalante
replies: 9 views: 2,701
stevegalante 18th November 2008

An archive of the Columbia Records EPK from the period. This comes on a DVD with the expanded version of the album, but it's...

Silver Sonya
replies: 10 views: 1,811
NandoOg7 18th November 2008

We are currently upgrading our studio because we need to record singers for a feature we're doing. The composers deliver the...

jujufactory
replies: 0 views: 588
jujufactory 18th November 2008

Anyone got any information on this? Has to be one of the best sounding solo steel string guitar recordings I've heard, from an...

nobo
replies: 0 views: 1,334
nobo 18th November 2008

Hey people. I was looking through some old home recording mags from the early 90's and saw a lot of Tannoy gold ads and decided I...

Johnm73
replies: 0 views: 1,689
Johnm73 18th November 2008

My band has great gear...but it's loud as all hell! We're trying to find a way to rehearse and record using our gear without...

ltemma74
replies: 4 views: 783
swafford 18th November 2008

I was planning on DIing my guitar into pro tools, and recording the amp at the same time. What is the best way to split the...

b0d0m
replies: 1 views: 1,160
BLUElightCory 18th November 2008

Hi, I realise how important the overhead sound is in the drum mix... I tend to use spaced cardioids or omnis for drum overheads,...

Oli_W
replies: 4 views: 1,393
Texum 18th November 2008

can anyone suggest a good mastering engineer based in London or the UK? Preferably one with lots of experience mastering...

cavern5
replies: 17 views: 1,769
Shaman 18th November 2008

Hi there, Does anyone know the difference, if any, between the S01 compressor and the S31 compressor for the ADR Scamp...

montanasan
replies: 5 views: 2,175
montanasan 18th November 2008

I've heard he uses reaktor for a lot of his FX stuff- I guess I just don't know how Reaktor works- but when I run the demo, it...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 3,946
Everbeatz 18th November 2008

I'm doing some sessions for an opera singer. I'm charging an hourly rate -- $75. It was a remote, going to a college that had a...

henryrobinett
replies: 4 views: 598
henryrobinett 18th November 2008

Besides the obvious answers of get a new singer, or use autotune.. are there some exercises or techniques that I can utilize to...

10 Dollars
replies: 39 views: 7,160
troggg 18th November 2008

In the world of "subtle" differences regarding converter wars, has anybody here received a JW mod on there RME adi-8...

Bobalou
replies: 5 views: 1,567
Bobalou 18th November 2008

Hey Guys Home studio guy here with little ones, that being said i cannot mic an amp sooo for years now i have had the POD XT...

trock
replies: 9 views: 3,040
trock 18th November 2008

Haven't really posted in the forums yet, so here we go. Been using a BLA moded Digi 002 and PT le for some time now with what I...

stellastudios
replies: 0 views: 519
stellastudios 18th November 2008

You certainly know "Cambodia" by Kim Wilde. It has this very obvious modulation effect on the pads, perhaps too much...

travelboy
replies: 0 views: 616
travelboy 18th November 2008

My computer has a Creative X-Fi ExtremeGamer soundcard that I use for music listening and listening to my mixes. I use the...

KingDiamond
replies: 0 views: 468
KingDiamond 18th November 2008

Hi all, i'm looking at getting a large diaphragm condenser for general vocal duties. i live in europe so german mics are...

foxy
replies: 9 views: 8,183
ssprod19 18th November 2008

I recently put up my Aphex 9109 (3) and DBX 905s in gearslutz and on Ebay. To my surprise, they've all sold leaving me with one...

Rednose
replies: 9 views: 1,347
SK1 18th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search