The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I've had trouble finding an answer in previous threads, so here goes. . . I've got a digi002. I'd like to expand to...

Cookie
replies: 3 views: 632
abhibad 20th November 2008

I'm searching for a good, fast preamp to sit next to my Aurora GTQ2 and my Ridge Farm Industries Gas Cooker. Main use would be...

JERBOA
replies: 8 views: 2,409
Track 7 20th November 2008

I have a question. I am going to mix a session from protools hd and mix it on an analog console. What would be the best way to...

JordanA
replies: 4 views: 865
modulation 20th November 2008

Artist: ACDC How do they go about achieving the end results on their backing vocals? Anyone know: 1. Multi Processors 2....

deadhorses
replies: 6 views: 1,919
ajcamlet 20th November 2008

What's the deal... Modern music is over-compressed Modern movie's are under-compressed, ie, spoken word too quiet, gun-shots...

synthbob
replies: 3 views: 668
Jonboy79 20th November 2008

Opinions please on which would make a better choice, IF I were going to spend money in order to sonically improve my mixes. I...

LSProductions
replies: 3 views: 2,712
Phaidon 20th November 2008

Are these things transformerless? Anyone test drive them yet?

DRC
replies: 2 views: 1,082
DRC 20th November 2008

Any help here would be appreciated as I've not had to worry about this stuff much before. I've been running a Tascam interface...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 2 views: 622
FeatheredSerpent 20th November 2008

I sold my Ensemble for a Duet. Great pres. Can't wait to use it. I bought an RNC so I have the option of compression going in....

ewickham
replies: 4 views: 738
bwaudio 20th November 2008

I have been working with this female artist for not so long and want to close down shop. We have done 7 songs. I never signed...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 13 views: 1,321
redddog 20th November 2008

I've had this mic stand for absolutely years, it was given to me along with a ribbon mic when i was younger by a friend's grandad...

AndyZippy
replies: 9 views: 759
AndyZippy 20th November 2008

Hey, I need some good CD references of albums that contain a lot of dynamics both in performance and engineering. Old or new it...

Pfraser
replies: 50 views: 2,717
Robert Randolph 20th November 2008

I've had this mic stand for absolutely years, it was given to me along with a ribbon mic when i was younger by a friend's grandad...

AndyZippy
replies: 0 views: 595
AndyZippy 20th November 2008

I know the mic pre comparison questions can grate but please indulge this very last one! (today) What are your thoughts on the...

tommyd123
replies: 1 views: 1,309
Kiwiburger 20th November 2008

Why is it, these solo,s not riffs are the greatest boys goinghooppie Is it the space that lot of guitarist dont understand...

jasongardner
replies: 61 views: 3,921
mbradzick 20th November 2008

Hey crew, Just got my new MPD32 in the mail, and I've posted a review of the unit here: Zed's Dead: The Akai MPD32 for...

babymoog
replies: 3 views: 8,687
Dopamine 20th November 2008

peace, I've been mixing records for years on various formats.....i recently started mixing in a more in the box sort of...

Mike Chav
replies: 25 views: 1,656
peeder 20th November 2008

Hello I wonder what are the other brands (beside Apogee and Lynx) providing direct connection of their converters to Protools...

jackhouse
replies: 1 views: 511
matt thomas 20th November 2008

howdy How does this sound on your speakers/phones? Technically this is my first time recording drums so be as harsh as you can...

Saudade
replies: 15 views: 1,245
danbronson 20th November 2008

Has any had the SPL MTC 2381 catch fire? i am considering buying one, but the sales guy where i buy here in L.A. told me he had...

Max The Dog
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Max The Dog 20th November 2008

Yep. I was recently approached by a gentleman who wants to open a recording studio. Construction is underway and the gear is...

the swarm
replies: 54 views: 3,310
James Meeker 20th November 2008

I plan to be in NYC for my day job on Tuesday of next week. I may wind up having some time on my hands. If I wanted to take a...

doncaparker
replies: 20 views: 1,270
memphisindie 20th November 2008

Has anyone checked out the new Mojave MA 201. It's priced perfectly for my budget. Is it too good to be true? What mics would you...

Iggy Poop
replies: 1 views: 2,226
JB3 20th November 2008

Hey Guys... I was wondering if there is some kind of test tone in 0db!?? somewhere to be downloaded.. What i want to do is...

lionheart
replies: 11 views: 6,262
lionheart 20th November 2008

a friend of mine just called and told me his church was in the market for a new lapel mic. they are looking for something in the...

blakesmith
replies: 0 views: 779
blakesmith 20th November 2008

For years I've searched for 'Body to body boogie' with O.R.S without any success. Any clues on where I can find it? ...

Audiop
replies: 2 views: 538
Phaidon 19th November 2008

Edax Audio Labs Never saw it before! Although the line "The preamp delivers up to 60dB of gain, sufficient for most...

James_Avery
replies: 0 views: 699
James_Avery 19th November 2008

Hello - I have started looking into pop song lately and have been trying to figure out what progressions are used most. Any...

tazman
replies: 20 views: 1,135
scott petito 19th November 2008

So I've been working on my own album for the better part of a year, now. I've been writing/demoing and recording it all at the...

Never1
replies: 27 views: 1,500
ironbelly 19th November 2008

so this is weird. all audio that is cut to tempo and duplicated gets off of the grid ONLY at certain tempos when duplicated. if...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 11 views: 2,034
modulation 19th November 2008

I have the Liquid Mix and I really like it. Honestly I never checked out the latency issues before I bought it, I assumed that I...

SMT
replies: 16 views: 1,883
Paulo Egidio 19th November 2008

Hey guys, i've got an AD-16x that I track through, and I monitor with my old Firepod. I'm fixing to buy a DA-16x so I can monitor...

thejubilee
replies: 1 views: 582
kittonian 19th November 2008

Hello, I searched this great forum and found many useful and valuable informations about converters, but I have some specific...

solitud
replies: 2 views: 3,476
solitud 19th November 2008
replies: - views: -
confooshus 19th November 2008

I just got dp 5.13 and am trying to use it with my interface, the tascam US144, everytime i try to enable it i get this...

tarabok
replies: 2 views: 1,527
tarabok 19th November 2008

Hi Guys, NOTE: THIS IS A SERIOUS POST.... I require unprocessed audio files of drums, guitar, vocals, bass guitar and anything...

blinkfan27
replies: 3 views: 1,105
Jules 19th November 2008

Sorry for the stupid question, but... I used to get Phantom Power for my J48 from a Focusrite ISA428 preamp. I wanna record...

GreySound
replies: 1 views: 898
Jimbo 19th November 2008

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! http://tapulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/guitar1hr.jpg Does anyone know of a good...

hduncan
replies: 18 views: 2,424
bcgood 19th November 2008

Short story: I am using liquid mix for tracking. Latency: 5ms. A request: I am not intending to have another liquid mix vs real...

Paulo Egidio
replies: 1 views: 1,373
Paulo Egidio 19th November 2008

I just tried one for the first time.. hehhehheh Anyone else using one?

Flymax
replies: 0 views: 1,566
Flymax 19th November 2008

Im sure there is a simple explanation that is confusing me right now. why do my vocals disappear when I check the mix in mono.? I...

stryker
replies: 14 views: 1,631
stryker 19th November 2008

The frequency response chart for any given microphone is fairly ubiquitous; giving us a graphic depiction of what tonal...

redrue
replies: 15 views: 3,057
redrue 19th November 2008

Good afternoon folks. Been reading through this forum for a little while now, and thought I would join in on some discussions. ...

Milesy303
replies: 1 views: 871
Alex Specht 19th November 2008

Resolved it thanks

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 564
tINY 19th November 2008

anyone seen this at VintageKing? I see it has a pad switch on the front. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see that feature as...

Kevinlane
replies: 1 views: 731
Matt Whritenour 19th November 2008

I am going to be doing a project in 16 bit. Its going to be a full band with a high track count, Is this a huge issue? Also what...

tapeslut
replies: 21 views: 1,084
Alex Specht 19th November 2008

I NEED REPAIR OF MY NIGHTPRO PREQ3. I AM BASED IN NYC. ANYONE DO THIS??? thanks!!! billy jay stein

scranium
replies: 0 views: 684
scranium 19th November 2008

I've seen some recording websites where prices are listed for services and rentals, but many do not. I was wondering, to those...

valleysound
replies: 11 views: 1,049
psycho_monkey 19th November 2008

Here is a link to pics of my studio: Flickr: madehumble's Photostream Well i will be making some changes tomorrow and i want...

madehumble
replies: 15 views: 828
madehumble 19th November 2008

Has anyone compared these speakers? I already own the BM5As and they sound really clear and nice, but I was thinking of...

hey_mavis
replies: 12 views: 2,334
mikeroephonics 19th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search