The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a Radar II and a MOTU 2408 MK3... and am having a hell of a time setting this up-- the MOTU seems very cheap in quality to...

decius01
replies: 2 views: 629
tekis 22nd November 2008

OK, I'm tryin' to upgrade my Vox chain. It goes AKG 414 XL-II - Vintech x73i - Summit TLA-50 OTB. Once ITB, I use bombfactory's...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 9 views: 1,508
Mike Brown 22nd November 2008

I'm using an API lunch box that has an XLR in and out on the back and I would like to have a way to use 1 input somewhere that...

HUFO_2000
replies: 1 views: 1,106
skatingbasser 22nd November 2008

I've been getting in to using keyboard and synths as textures in songs. Cool beds that just sit underneath everything but add...

illiummusic
replies: 2 views: 1,587
Kiwiburger 22nd November 2008

Anyone ever tried recording with no overheads? Just close mics/hihat and maybe sample cymbals in? Seems like no matter what if...

imloggedin
replies: 24 views: 5,978
davew 22nd November 2008

Im trying to make a final decision on getting either a Line 6 dl-4 or an Akai Headrush. Both guitar pedals are used for looping...

Brandnewpavement
replies: 2 views: 1,025
squeegybug 22nd November 2008
replies: 1 views: 784
Never1 22nd November 2008

Can anyone suggest an outboard analog EQ that doesn't have just a few pre-selected frequencies to choose from?! Something that...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 481
Mike Brown 22nd November 2008

Hi, I'm interested in plug ins for monitoring and correcting phase issues. (The context is recordings of acoustic guitar...

nobo
replies: 18 views: 1,544
richbreen 22nd November 2008

Lynx L22 alert! I'm being told by various sources that in bottom line terms the Lynx L22 card will not perform any better or...

jujufactory
replies: 1 views: 855
davet 22nd November 2008

So I'm playing with Reason. I want to go from my MBOX 2 to the mixer. Should I take Monitor Out to DIs and then to mixer...

MuznicK
replies: 1 views: 913
psycho_monkey 22nd November 2008

Anyone know if they've added any new FX like a Chorus/ Flanger? (Not talking about the virtual instruments.) Just curiuous!

Dopamine
replies: 1 views: 666
Dopamine 22nd November 2008

sounds rough because my pre is peged and a couple other factors I will get some pics up tomarrow

big country
replies: 6 views: 864
big country 22nd November 2008

I'm not moaning or zoning, I just wanna know what the deal is these days. For myself, when I was focused on writing and producing...

mbradzick
replies: 120 views: 6,306
JP11 22nd November 2008

I accidentally recorded drums in 16 bit instead of 24: I can see a variation of this question is already posted (in regards to a...

Moerkvaerk
replies: 11 views: 1,085
BudgetMC 21st November 2008

I have an Apogee Ensemble and a Duet that I plan on running aggregated for a total of 6 preamplified microphone inputs. I have...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 651
phonzadellika 21st November 2008
replies: - views: -
NandoOg7 21st November 2008

To all Aurora owners (with firewire card). I just bought an Aurora 16 with firewire card (already installed in it) and the first...

judah
replies: 29 views: 1,101
Doc Mixwell 21st November 2008

Hello I need to know some information regarding a setup i am planing to do with my Protools HD rig . As we all know, you...

jackhouse
replies: 19 views: 1,640

Say I assign the LFO to modulate panning starting 100% left and going 100% right and so that it repeats every 4 beats. When...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 743
dlmorley 21st November 2008

I keep reading these mics are fragile , If I just use them for Overheads and acoustic guitar I shouldn't have a problem blowing...

ScumBum
replies: 14 views: 984
Recycled_Brains 21st November 2008

sometimes i'll come across a piece of software that's so great it makes me want the hardware (often better sounding, fuller...

t_d
replies: 0 views: 681
t_d 21st November 2008

Been looking for these forever. I've heard they exist somewhere. Anybody care to point me to there existance, or can somebody...

DeanMartin
replies: 2 views: 1,866
Rob-K 21st November 2008

I got fed up with turning the wrong knobs on my Vermona. It has a large bank of grey knobs with no visual references, so grabbing...

moley
replies: 7 views: 650
skiltrip 21st November 2008

MySpace.com - Scott Weiland - www.myspace.com/scottweiland This sounds great. The drums are amazing. Listen.

erock
replies: 14 views: 1,020
dbm 21st November 2008

So, I have heard Ethan and others mention that you don't want your room to sound too dead. But other than sounding creepy, why...

hduncan
replies: 8 views: 1,436
Kris 21st November 2008

um, pardon me for asking, because well, I just don't know...hidz Any way to power a 500 series module without the lunchbox?...

Unknown soldier
replies: 4 views: 823
Drumsound 21st November 2008

Let me see if I can list all the little things we've tested in only two nights since this began Night 1: Snare drum. The claw...

EstateMatt
replies: 2 views: 589
EstateMatt 21st November 2008

Was going through various condensers, tube and not, as well as dynamics for a female vocal (think Billie Holiday, Joanna Newsome...

Bounce
replies: 5 views: 8,926
Harvey Gerst 21st November 2008

The sound of Philadelphia, heard around the world - CNN.com PBS show will be out soon..but half the bands have members who...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 644
Sigma 21st November 2008

Hello As i am a bit rookie on these connection subjects , i would like to as regarding AES/EBU Lets say X converter has 8...

jackhouse
replies: 9 views: 1,876

Hi, I'm just about to start recording an album of modern solo fingerstyle acoustic guitar (think Andy McKee, Michael Hedges,...

nobo
replies: 37 views: 3,750
nobo 21st November 2008

We here on gearslutz think we are GearSlutz ..........boy was I Wrongmezed Nsfw: This is What Fellating a Microphone Sounds...

Ravian
replies: 7 views: 789
Jules 21st November 2008

I have been making independent experimental electronic music and mixing it for about 2,5 years. Now I have come across a tricky...

Anton Laihi
replies: 5 views: 557
TonyBelmont 21st November 2008

????? Song not available at the moment

Peacock
replies: 28 views: 2,153
andychamp 21st November 2008

I know how it sounds and what it is doing when I use an expander, but how do you EXPLAIN what is happening? Like with a gate, its...

adoucette
replies: 15 views: 1,025
Laurend 21st November 2008

hey guys, new to the forum. been a long time admirer, first time poster ;] im looking for a great tube amp for less than a...

streetboarder105
replies: 16 views: 3,657
streetboarder105 21st November 2008

Hi, running HD3 PCI x- wanting to upgrade from my G4 to PC- already have a AMD CPU dual core processor - need 3 PCI slots. I'm...

tjnic
replies: 0 views: 650
tjnic 21st November 2008

Hey all, I have been using Melodyne, and absolutely love it. I tend to use it more for effect though, and was wondering how I...

ScottBrio
replies: 7 views: 3,496
Doublehelix 21st November 2008

I'm wondering if I should enter the world of patch bays. Here's my equipment list: Chandler LTD-1 API 3124+ EL Distressor Pod...

kirkbross
replies: 3 views: 1,021
jaglesis 21st November 2008

Hello Everybody I am a relatively new member on the board. Its such a lovely site with lot of great people and lots of info!...

G-bone
replies: 0 views: 5,197
G-bone 21st November 2008

It happens almost every time. Whether I drag it onto a track or hit the import audio button. I'm running 7.4.2 Quicktime is...

anemicrock
replies: 9 views: 9,437
anemicrock 21st November 2008

Like is there something that one would hear in a signal and think hmmm... It needs variable feedback compression. I mean, I...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 693
soupking 21st November 2008

I mix in analog and I am really satisfied with my sound coming straight from console, but when I hit AD/DA converters (for final...

sound_forward
replies: 16 views: 1,455
sound_forward 21st November 2008

Hi all, What are your thoughts / experiences with DIY studio monitors?

Alex Specht
replies: 3 views: 1,386
Duke 21st November 2008

I've been using my Motif, my AT-2020 and Tascam US-122L with Cubase for about a year now. I'm tired of recording my good mic and...

derekallen2009
replies: 3 views: 889
Sugarnutz 21st November 2008

Hey guys, Has anyone tried the Buzz Elixir 500 series module in the A-Designs 500HR rack? I've heard that the Elixir is...

QUAD-8er
replies: 47 views: 3,368
pan60 21st November 2008

Does anybody know a good website a pro live audio (better than sweetwater or thing like that) I'm looking for a big live sound...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 539
laperlestudio 21st November 2008

I am running PT HD with a 192. (no other digital gear) My question: will a Big Ben give me a noticeable improvement in...

masterblaster
replies: 7 views: 1,131
theblue1 21st November 2008

Does anyone know what model this was? I've got a friend who's got a friend that has one and I might buy it. Any other...

Cookie
replies: 8 views: 7,444
rolo 21st November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search