The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just thought the initiative deserved some hits: MySpace.com - The AccoLade - Jeddah - www.myspace.com/accoladeofficial Read more...

author
replies: 0 views: 621
author 24th November 2008

Hi All, Am wanting to get an external hdd for my audio (protools) recording: I have a new mac book pro 2.x gig cpu, 4 gig ram. ...

aknightin?
replies: 13 views: 1,639
severe 24th November 2008

I've just started cleaning up my drummer's tracks (I'm recording my own band's full length). He's got four toms and he hits them...

danbronson
replies: 18 views: 2,944
Empire Prod 24th November 2008

(sorry for my crappy English in advance) Hi! Sometimes my Waves SSL clips, but its just a moment in the whole track and I dont...

Mho
replies: 0 views: 678
Mho 24th November 2008

I Have a duet running logic and think its fantastic, I got a grace M101 external pre and found it to be just a tad 10% percent...

kincept
replies: 11 views: 870
SWAN808 24th November 2008

I am probably about to buy the Steven Slate drums, from what I have heard on their site they sound awesome and I am very...

StudioKing
replies: 28 views: 3,478
Bang 24th November 2008

I am having to work on a lot of sessions in which initially utilized a lot of external instruments and a pretty customized...

jseveriniii
replies: 1 views: 1,580
synthoid 24th November 2008

I'm just obsessed with aesthetics lately. so vein but whatever. Let's give some manufacturers some ideas...

EstateMatt
replies: 6 views: 660
EstateMatt 24th November 2008

hey there. i'm trying to master some tracks here but our Drawmer 1961 keeps crapping out on me. it lasts about a minute or two...

noCore
replies: 2 views: 2,323
pootkao 24th November 2008

Hey All, Just did some rough mixes to my HHB. Because of lack of cables I was not able to monitor through the HHB while I was...

AnalogBrain
replies: 11 views: 1,458
malgfunk 24th November 2008

i don't know what's going on with my wrist lately but it has been having issues and i'm imagining it's do to long hours gripping...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 32 views: 3,552
TYY 24th November 2008

I uploaded an mp3 sample of 3 recent recordings done in my drum room. Each piece is about a minute long. There were no effects or...

BAJ
replies: 8 views: 820
cortisol 24th November 2008

Ok this is not necessarily a VERSUS thread, so much as a "Price for What you Get" thread; regarding 1 space racks. ...

DanRock101
replies: 15 views: 1,335
DanRock101 24th November 2008

I've been quite spoiled by recording and mixing "real" organs; organs hooked up to cabinets recorded with microphones...

bgrotto
replies: 26 views: 1,573
carival 24th November 2008

Gibson Guitar Music News: How to Spot a Fake, Gibson Leads Industry Fight Against Counterfeit Goods

big country
replies: 57 views: 2,477
memphisindie 24th November 2008

Apogee Big Ben, why does it enhance the sound? Its just an external clock right? I just spoke to an Apogee Tech today. And...

DONNX
replies: 91 views: 25,421
jayfrigo 24th November 2008

They exist....mezed seriously though. Is there ever a point where you are truly satisfied? Even after the final...

Teo Macero
replies: 23 views: 1,634
Bob Vinsick 24th November 2008

Chameleon Labs is offering their bstock for $569. That sounds like a good deal to me, especially since the 7602 MKII doesn't...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 3,669
warhead 24th November 2008

------------------------------------------- From Gearwire Website: “It's shootout time again, and this time we're...

virtualsamana
replies: 46 views: 5,112
Cato 24th November 2008

Just curious because we all talk about gear with "character". I`ve always leaned more towards cleaner sounding pres but...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 26 views: 3,370
Tim Abraham 24th November 2008

I am still trying to figure out compression, and I mean, FIGURE it out. I already know how it all works, but its the application...

hduncan
replies: 7 views: 730
Ernest Buckley 24th November 2008

I'm dumping mixes for a record and the artist noticed that her piano track had a weird crackle in it. Long story short, I was...

absrec
replies: 15 views: 1,587
absrec 24th November 2008

So I was just about to decide upon Dynaudio BM6 or Adam ANF-10 and came across a thread that squeegbug mentioned the Digital...

TimWinter
replies: 0 views: 1,344
TimWinter 24th November 2008

I was woundering if anyone knew of a half way decent harmonica plugin? Im trying to work on a dylan type sound and I cant play...

gearaddict
replies: 7 views: 3,738
spinedoc 24th November 2008

I'm out of 500-series slots so I'm thinking of selling my Purple Action and replacing it with another FET compressor to do stereo...

AndreH
replies: 10 views: 1,342
Pfraser 24th November 2008

I work in a studio that does mostly radio and tv commercials. 99 % of the time we use ampfarm, guitar rig, sansamp, or...

Chuck B
replies: 90 views: 14,114
Anayalator 24th November 2008

Hi, I've done a search but not found anything on this. It's probably a very simple answer but here goes: I have a Yamaha P200...

guy1
replies: 4 views: 1,449
ebot9000 24th November 2008

When do you use Shelves instead of Passing filters?

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 784
thenoiseflower 23rd November 2008

so here was an interesting challenge: my 66 year old father, who's never sung in front of anyone or recorded his voice on...

u b k
replies: 66 views: 5,613
JOliver 23rd November 2008

IT'S THE VOCALIST NOT THE MIC/PREAMP/ANYTHING ELSE! : ) I've been looking for a way to get that Mariah/Brandy airy sound...

goldenlotus
replies: 8 views: 2,886
Thebassist 23rd November 2008

i was wondering if anyone has used this mic and if it is worth getting for a male baritone to tenor voice in either studio or...

waboyto
replies: 1 views: 2,832
TheSoundFella 23rd November 2008

Hello guys, I'm new here, and did a search, so please don't yell at me for not doing so! heh Anyway, this is a great site and I...

Chakasim
replies: 0 views: 2,212
Chakasim 23rd November 2008

Anybody know of a utility that can copy raw metadata from one wave file to another? I recorded a horn section with 11...

musictech
replies: 0 views: 480
musictech 23rd November 2008

so when you get the sob story that an artist is completely broke, yet they want to make a record. what is your usual plan of...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 51 views: 2,758
goldenlotus 23rd November 2008

Hi, A couple of days ago I discovered Musicgiants.com, but their service is not available to customers outisde the U.S. I like...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 1,957
RainbowStorm 23rd November 2008

I have been offered the mixing desk described in the title for use as a monitor desk for a small band. Unfortunately Google...

Ginge6000
replies: 0 views: 4,145
Ginge6000 23rd November 2008

Hi, got about 30 Dayner channels as apresent and in the past few months, i've built a frame around them and want to use them now...

chrizzle
replies: 12 views: 1,586
Jim Williams 23rd November 2008

Anyone in Europe selling this tape ?

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 957
lane thaw 23rd November 2008

Hi, I've got an analog (Digitech FS) pedal for my Electrix Repeater. It makes it possible to start/stop, record and erase...

Koba
replies: 0 views: 1,270
Koba 23rd November 2008

Hi guys! I have a friend that I try to help over telephone. He have a M3500 and lots of humm problems. Does the M3500 need...

greatgreatriver
replies: 9 views: 1,514
greatgreatriver 23rd November 2008

Recently we started working on a musical feature. And it all started with the musicians delivering the music to us and we would...

jujufactory
replies: 1 views: 727
jujufactory 23rd November 2008

I pretty much have my mic envy under control (famous last words). Plenty of high end mics. When it all said and done, the SM57...

plexisys
replies: 37 views: 2,419
Karloff70 23rd November 2008

I'm planning on expanding my Digi003 Rack so I can record drums... Money isn't the issue here. I know I'm either going to get the...

mpeha
replies: 5 views: 816
SUPADUPA 23rd November 2008

I'm mastering a track with ozone 3 in cubase and it seems the compressor or limiter is killing almost all the sound at parts of...

ForTozs
replies: 4 views: 651
beyond 23rd November 2008

I'm running PT HD with mac G5 and all of a sudden my HUI (MIDI) and drum pad (USB) stopped working and I got the error message...

James Lugo
replies: 7 views: 710
James Lugo 23rd November 2008

I've never heard a quailty D/A besides a couple nice studios I've been in. I've set my monitors up in my room so that the bass...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 1,107
choinga 23rd November 2008

OK so the holidays and my birthday are coming up so im deciding what to add to my set up. Right now i have a firestudio project...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 821
amishsixstringe 23rd November 2008

As mentioned in another post I'd like to be able to rerecord softsynths through my pres/guitar amps stomp boxes etc.. I also...

djanogil
replies: 8 views: 873
BradM 23rd November 2008

Previously I was puzzled that more nonprofessional musicians don't take advantage of the multitude of project studios. It is...

midnightsun
replies: 2 views: 660
nukmusic 23rd November 2008

I want to replace my RODE NT5's with some better, less harsh sounding overheads. I have one C414LTD, should I just pick up...

geektanic08
replies: 29 views: 1,689
Derek DiFilippo 23rd November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search