The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently purchased a used Presonus Digimax LT for a little mobile rig Im putting together. Its my first experience with a...

Sofa King
replies: 26 views: 2,862
pan60 25th November 2008

Does anyone have a pair of orchestral/marching band cymbals (the kinds that you crash together, not hit with a stick) that you...

jbsg02
replies: 1 views: 543
Alex Specht 25th November 2008

There are many experienced musicians/engineers/producers here on Gearslutz that are more qualified than me to offer advice. But...

juicylime
replies: 11 views: 856
juicylime 25th November 2008

i have a pair of genelecs and i'm using my focusrite saffire to my computer. i use the saffire outputs as my default soundcard...

swiftiey
replies: 0 views: 499
swiftiey 25th November 2008

hey, what headphone amps would people recommend for use with the apogee rosetta 800 or the da-16x ? something between 4 and 8...

jwleeman
replies: 2 views: 582
jwleeman 25th November 2008

i have just bought EWQL Pianos and absolutely love it! sounds amazing. unfortunately, if i have a query about something it is...

nick-the-sax
replies: 0 views: 533
nick-the-sax 25th November 2008

hey all, i cannot remember what it means when the meters on channels 7 & 8 are pegged with nothing plugged into the unit...

jwh1192
replies: 6 views: 595
jwh1192 25th November 2008

¿ɯǝlqoɹd sıɥʇ xıɟ oʇ ʎɐʍ ɐ ʍouʞ ǝuoʎuɐ...

Svein
replies: 34 views: 2,853
Jules 25th November 2008

Hey, We have a seven piece bluegrass band and need your thoughts on a couple of close mikes we could use. We form up in two...

chazwood
replies: 39 views: 3,483
loujudson 25th November 2008

Folks, Simple question: what footswitch (brand and model please) do you use for the talkback function on the Presonus Central...

NorthCountry
replies: 2 views: 1,694
NorthCountry 25th November 2008

Hi, what I'm wondering about is: what are typical situation you would use a figure 8 pattern for. Besides M/S. I just want to...

mdoelger
replies: 18 views: 1,727
SHIRK 25th November 2008

Well now we really know how bad the low end gear biz is, all salesman that work at GC got the shaft on their christmas bonus...

AllAboutTone
replies: 73 views: 5,550
junior 25th November 2008

Heres everyones favorite thing to do.. critique gear!!! Heres the low down.. Im opening a new room, and am looking for...

NickyB86
replies: 9 views: 971
redddog 25th November 2008

I'm feeling lonley here. No one else seems to have ever even thought about it! Perhaps it would have been the last mic I ever...

rashman
replies: 0 views: 666
rashman 25th November 2008

Hi i,m wondering how a km86 would work in figure of eight with another figure of eight mic to record acoustic/ guitar vocals...

davidmoore
replies: 3 views: 1,306
Wilburguy 25th November 2008
replies: 36 views: 3,720
JPeters86 25th November 2008

The shockmounts on these that I have used are really "loose"...the "rubber band" part that holds the mic. I...

turk sanchez
replies: 10 views: 3,146
drummerboy1533 25th November 2008

Hi, I need a few 3M madi cables for an SSL alphalink unit, anyone know where i can get some?

RobJB06
replies: 1 views: 633
mrickaby 25th November 2008

Just trying to work out the simple guitar sound from Carolina Liar, what guitars would you say theres using? YouTube - Carolina...

jaredm
replies: 3 views: 720
Kiwiburger 25th November 2008

So I've been thinking about putting a console or control surface in the B Room, but the more I research it the tougher my...

Rob-K
replies: 3 views: 761
TornadoTed 25th November 2008

Hey all.. So.. Im in the midst of opening and new room, and want to gather some opinions on something.. After placing some...

NickyB86
replies: 0 views: 516
NickyB86 25th November 2008

I wanted to give a huge thanks to my fellow slutz for all I learned from this site. It was invalueable info in the making my new...

Trancetones
replies: 3 views: 566
Trancetones 25th November 2008

Hello! I've just bought Apogee PSX-100. I'm surprised that soft limit sounds so good on this unit. Does anybody know if this...

dibravibra
replies: 2 views: 1,263
dibravibra 25th November 2008

I usually record my bass through a Radial JDI > Neve 1073 > distressor I might also replace the JDI for a SansAmp Bass...

Jake Holland
replies: 44 views: 22,186
Stiff 25th November 2008

Hey - I want to move myself and family to Berlin next year from Nottingham UK - I love Berlin and hope it has bigger...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 7 views: 863
InsideTrip 25th November 2008

I made my own sub kick.I was wondering how much does the quality of the DI box matter with a sub kick?Its just the real low...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 1,928
BLueROom 25th November 2008

Nowadays there are many items that have become totally inefficient purchases for home studios (for space or convenience reasons,...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 7 views: 891
J.S.Vega III 25th November 2008

Hello, I own a P400-RS Autophase from Audio Design Recording (ADR) which don't work and that I'd like to repair. I never could...

Zorglüb
replies: 1 views: 1,034
sines 25th November 2008

Often I need to bring my mics with me for a remote gig. However bringing EACH mic in their respective case isn't practical. I...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 4 views: 791
NuSkoolTone 25th November 2008

is the term producer being abused? There seems to be a load of idiots who "engineer" recording and make subtle...

rhythmmaster
replies: 3 views: 729
Eddie T. Ellis 25th November 2008

Hey everyone, Im new to gearsluts, so this being my first post... go easy heh oh and before you read on, yes I did do some...

Gtr917punk
replies: 4 views: 2,111
mistervenable 25th November 2008

So here's how I plan on doing it, Ludwig 3-piece Classic Maple Kit Stereo Oveheads: Bock 195 Condenser Apex Modded Tube...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 15 views: 1,495
Eddie T. Ellis 25th November 2008

Ok, Here's the deal. I have a DRUM session for a 10 song full length this weekend (nov. 29-31)... I was considering using the...

CumulusAudio
replies: 10 views: 868
JQ127 25th November 2008

How's it going?! I'm pretty new to all of this, and I don't really know what I'm talking about so feel free to point it out, but...

paul6891
replies: 13 views: 1,060
Pfraser 25th November 2008

Does anyone else have this problem? 01 California Vocal Box character plug crashes DP. It also has a pop-up window when...

sonofmickel
replies: 0 views: 436
sonofmickel 25th November 2008

I know this area has been covered heavily here sorry, I have read through some of the posts. I'm not asking if you like them, I...

Spall
replies: 16 views: 3,604
Karloff70 25th November 2008

I got a set of these headphones, they cost me £170. I was wondering what your views are on these. I have heard that alot of...

JamesJeffery
replies: 8 views: 660
Reptil 24th November 2008

I don't understand why most monitoring speakers are self amplified. Would it not be less wasteful and more convenient to use an...

jujufactory
replies: 13 views: 1,002
tINY 24th November 2008

I went and checked out my user account at IK to get some screenshots of T-Racks and they are doing a giveaway of a program to...

camerondye
replies: 0 views: 621
camerondye 24th November 2008

are there "made in mexico" haters too? i recently noticed on the box of a new SM7b the MIM stamp and wondered how...

cubivore
replies: 21 views: 1,793
big country 24th November 2008

Hi there, I'm considering starting to build my own songs at home and wanted to have you guys' opinion on if I'm heading in the...

mrkode
replies: 1 views: 623
Shane Michael Rose 24th November 2008

LA2A and LA3A units feature a HF contour control in the side-chain circuit. Increasing the control results in earlier...

I.T.
replies: 2 views: 2,280
stenerlov 24th November 2008

I've been a little slutty in past couple of weeks nabbing up some old digital delays - I'd love to snag manuals for these units:...

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 630
theDBC 24th November 2008

Hi I'm looking for 80 series Neve mix room in So Cal. I've mixed all but 2 songs for this album (in No. Cal.) on an 80 series...

jrmprod
replies: 8 views: 762
soundmoves 24th November 2008

So all you autotune haters... share your tricks for making pitchy vocals sound good without autotune. And please don't say...

dannygold
replies: 15 views: 7,478
joeybaggadonuts 24th November 2008

It rewinds ff and everything else. it just doesnt play. free pick up in Harlem. NYC. one lamp blew also. maybe some one can gut...

probe toolz
replies: 0 views: 1,032
probe toolz 24th November 2008

Can anyone tell me if the external section of the clavia nord stage 76 works with midi. They say that it works as midi controler...

scribibastos
replies: 1 views: 960
Recording David 24th November 2008

I'm in the market for another compressor, and the ELOP came to mind. I love the Distressor and 160X on bass and drums, but I was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 1,309
Sean Sullivan 24th November 2008

Most influential song TO YOU this year (or past few years)!!?!? an oldy..but Aphex Twin's WindowLicker was WOW!

Shabo
replies: 14 views: 1,877
Shiny Turd 24th November 2008

Photo The above mic appears on the Band website. I think there was also a famous picture of Dylan at Newport Folk Festival...

jacktadoussac
replies: 7 views: 2,562
jacktadoussac 24th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search