The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Which one would you prefer for a small or big drumroom? Welcome to Mikael Wikman Drumstudio

Faderix
replies: 4 views: 1,157
msquared 2nd December 2008

How do you advertise? What works? Studio has been slow here for a few months. Ad's never seem to work. I have been handing out...

Faderjockey
replies: 13 views: 2,665
matskull 1st December 2008

First off hello and thank everyone in advance for any help in my first post as I am rather amateur-ish. I am instructed to...

rubberplant
replies: 1 views: 559
AudioFocus 1st December 2008

I ordered a Solo 610 yesterday from MF using the 20% for a final price of $639. They have a B-stock LA-610 for $1039. I already...

dougb415
replies: 5 views: 3,438
larry b 1st December 2008

I am about to invest in a pair of monitors and have noticed these on Dv's website. Haven't heard them myself, only the twins. Any...

Johnm73
replies: 5 views: 1,953
idylldon 1st December 2008

Can anyone recommend a good filter plugin that can be synchronized in this way? Thanks.

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 4 views: 624
taipeiundergrnd 1st December 2008

... so you have that nice sounding bass-drum with that big BOOOM on your fullrange system, wow. But you notice the center...

Andreas G
replies: 23 views: 4,052
memphisindie 1st December 2008

How hard would something like this be to make DIY style? http://www.goldpt.com/sa2.html Essential I want to be able to switch...

kverrier
replies: 0 views: 1,386
kverrier 1st December 2008

I know translation depends on monitors,system its being played,room acoustics and ect.My question is why does it sound different...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 752
skiroy 1st December 2008

Hi guys, our studio was broken into this past weekend and one of them was completely stripped out! Some of the gear that was...

replies: 5 views: 855
761 1st December 2008

My band's first show is coming up this Tuesday. Our lineup is as follows: 2 Guitars (generally one acoustic and one...

into the white
replies: 9 views: 10,107
LASH 1st December 2008

Hello, what I do from time to time is to load my mix into Itunes or something and click randomly on different spots the timeline...

ilovemusic
replies: 6 views: 963
slaphappygarry 1st December 2008

Im looking at a low budget music video camera. Also please look over my business plan, breaking even is not part of the...

Jay-
replies: 0 views: 499
Jay- 1st December 2008

Greetings all! I am using an M-Audio Profire Lightbridge (ProTools M-Powered v7.3.1 for software) along with a Mytek Stereo...

soundguy75
replies: 2 views: 905
mytek 1st December 2008

I have some problems with Presonus Firestudio. Sometimes it just stops during recording. There are some glitches and pops while...

molownia
replies: 3 views: 1,144
ricknaqvi 1st December 2008

Yesterday i plugged a guitar into my Klark Teknik DN100 and i got a signal straight away. The gain was still on about 40db but I...

aussie_techie
replies: 7 views: 786
Perelandra05 1st December 2008

Well I decided to try some M-audio BX5a deluxes. At $215, I figured I ought to give them a shot. I originally was not considering...

ForTozs
replies: 5 views: 660
ForTozs 1st December 2008

Hi Folks, Up to now no matter what I try in terms of recording my bass, I end up with too much fret buzz on the recorded track....

Kon Alexiou
replies: 4 views: 1,983
matt thomas 1st December 2008

I know he used to use the Quad Compressor on his mixes when he mixed on the G series, but does anybody know what he's using now...

Yukon
replies: 4 views: 2,284
Yukon 1st December 2008

Ia anyone using McDSP's Channel G Buss compressor for their mix bus compression? How does it compare to Waves SSL and other buss...

Lord_Bafford
replies: 1 views: 1,851
dhiltonlittle 1st December 2008

so, forgive the vocals, this was 1973. listen to the production. golden age of mellotron and mini moog. it's an edited version of...

Denny McNerney
replies: 13 views: 1,122
Volodia 1st December 2008

Hi guys ! Digital sound-card signal is so cold... I'm just curious what preamp+comp do u use to change a vst synth sound into a...

adisc
replies: 36 views: 4,297
adisc 1st December 2008

Hi, I'm drawing blanks, anyone have any ideas what would be a good...

adoucette
replies: 52 views: 2,198
dbbubba 1st December 2008

I just got the new yellow rokit 6's. I no they sound the same as the black one but they just look so nice. Any one else get them?...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 803
greatgreatriver 1st December 2008

Ok to put a mic such as a classic 2 by rode on a kick drum? I know its common to use a fet 47 on kick, obviously becuase it...

adoucette
replies: 8 views: 964
gurubuzz 1st December 2008

So i've given up on my 001, But I need some opinions urgently!!! I need to make a desicion and buy a new card either today or...

Andysw
replies: 7 views: 662
jujufactory 1st December 2008

Hi all, bought a one-of compressor "prototype" from a mixer in LA who works on television. Sounds great, input and...

j2dafo
replies: 2 views: 570
emrr 1st December 2008

I was all set to pick up a CEntrance AxePort yesterday after reading good things about the MicPort. Then I saw the Sound Devices...

atari800
replies: 3 views: 2,019
atari800 1st December 2008

Hello Does anyone happen to have a current mixing agreement contract with points etc ? I did a search here and also online and...

stealthbalance
replies: 0 views: 618
stealthbalance 1st December 2008

howdy, i'm looking to get myself an amp for my ns10ms. can't put up the money for a bryston at the moment, but i can afford to...

dragonxking
replies: 2 views: 841
midigod 1st December 2008

My cute little daughter loves to get into things, unfortunately I left my NS-10s up and within 10 seconds of me getting her a...

rockitrecordings
replies: 13 views: 2,800
joelpatterson 1st December 2008
replies: 54 views: 2,464
adisc 1st December 2008

OK.. Just got a Roland DJ 70 ... We plugged it up and it seems to work fine on 110 ( I am in the US ) Although it took a couple...

mpz60
replies: 3 views: 1,181
synthoid 1st December 2008

I recently made the switch to Vista from XP. While the computer itself is much better, the OS so far has caused me nothing but...

danbronson
replies: 6 views: 775
ckreon 1st December 2008

I've just found 2 teac reel to reel machines in my dads storage. Are they any of any use? One is a 4 channel the other 2. I've...

Johnm73
replies: 14 views: 11,487
Sounds Great 1st December 2008

I'm looking to add a brush snare sound to a song with acoustic guitar, vocals, and bass guitar. Are there sample libraries...

tadguitar
replies: 4 views: 4,531
j2dafo 1st December 2008

So ive been upgrading my studio and now im up to about $10,000 in recording equipment, and im thinking i should get it insured...

Greezy
replies: 4 views: 1,403
ron florentine 1st December 2008

I got a firestudio project, and I have yamaha hs50m monitor, I have a small distortion in the high frequencies when they're a lot...

laperlestudio
replies: 9 views: 685
laperlestudio 1st December 2008

My MC77 cut off all of the sudden last night. Totally dead. I'm hoping it's just a blown fuse. How do I get the fuse out of...

jebjerome
replies: 19 views: 2,779
DONNX 1st December 2008
replies: 1 views: 842

I've got here a Tascam 58 half inch 8 track tape machine - it probably hasn't been used for a long time. I have used tape...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 6 views: 2,723

In my home studio i got a Mackie Onyx mixer that im pretty happy with. I use it mainly as inputs for my hardware synths, a Virus...

Kimotei
replies: 1 views: 2,041
ambiguity 1st December 2008

just got my new 003 rack + factory into my apartment in ny. it's updating the firmware. then I have to install nine years worth...

EstateMatt
replies: 5 views: 4,280
Edwards 1st December 2008

Hey everyone! Im working on a live show right now where there is a very quiet vina player (vina is a north-indian instrument,...

noam_rightway
replies: 3 views: 2,785
bigos 1st December 2008

Any tips or hints in how to accomplish some similar vocals like this video: (of course i need a good singer) .But mainly what...

jrevenko
replies: 4 views: 647
jrevenko 30th November 2008

Hey guys.. I've been doing some reamping on my Neve 5432 8-channel console.. I gotta say -- It's a beast! I've heard a lot of...

deckerluke
replies: 2 views: 2,068
Lyxound 30th November 2008

looking to buy a mixer, most likely analog. at least 8 channels, preferably 16 or more. my budget is about $2000. i want...

crowflier
replies: 1 views: 698
RCM - Ronan 30th November 2008

what does this mean? i have my roland system 101 synthesizer hooked directly into PT. without anything playing there is a...

spaceman_west
replies: 8 views: 747
memphisindie 30th November 2008

Hey all, I'm new to the forums but I have a puzzle for all with my current gear situation. I have two computers (mac and PC)....

kverrier
replies: 4 views: 927
aclarson 30th November 2008

I went to see the pro tools 8 demo and was amazed on how much it copied logic pro 8. everything but everything except the new...

gsilbers
replies: 85 views: 7,233
hobson 30th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search