The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm curious to see if the U87, U47, and C12 truly are the most sought after mics in existance. Regardless of whatever mics you...

mattkw80
replies: 12 views: 1,306
vincentvangogo 3rd December 2008

got used pro tools 7.0 from a friend- after installation, when i try to open- the iLok authorization screen pops up- saying this...

tape!
replies: 3 views: 1,208
s.d.finley 3rd December 2008

I was cruising youtube and I found the link below. I just don't think that today's music has the texture and vibe that it did,...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 540
tazman 3rd December 2008

Two years I ago started to record again after taking 2 years off. Well since I started I always used Sonar, but 2 years ago I...

madehumble
replies: 3 views: 1,057
nandi 3rd December 2008

Actually my mixing room is quite small (10 m2) and I was wondering what would be the best choice for a 2.1 system. Let say I have...

bill3107
replies: 11 views: 2,687
nandi 3rd December 2008

So theres no info on their website, and theres a fair few discussions on here, but i have read a lot, and i'm still quite unsure....

Drkovorkian
replies: 10 views: 5,248
Faderjockey 3rd December 2008
replies: - views: -
Jules 3rd December 2008

Although I havent developed good ears yet I could hear the impedance difference when I use it on the Great River Mp2-nv. I...

audioman
replies: 12 views: 857
audioman 2nd December 2008

I have several sessions on Exabyte tapes from a RADAR I recorder, did anybody knows how i can recover the files except getting...

Pr.tiouz
replies: 1 views: 560
Space Coyote 2nd December 2008

Anyone ever hear of this company or have any background on them ? It` seems to be a nice circuit with quality parts ...pots...

MooWahmBah
replies: 0 views: 901
MooWahmBah 2nd December 2008

So...I was having dinnner with friends celebrating our finished recordings and amongst other things we got into a fight over...

alaskamother
replies: 3 views: 636
wineredno1 2nd December 2008

Hi everybody... I'm a newbie to post here, but I often refer to this great site for info. here's my question: I'm a...

gstanford
replies: 1 views: 679
electrorocket 2nd December 2008

with apologies to jules since it's not on topic... but i thought it would get better exposure here... everybody knows that SLM...

dementedchord
replies: 0 views: 536
dementedchord 2nd December 2008

Isnt there a website that puts values on gear for resale or for insurance purposes? In the Process of an inventory and trying to...

modulation
replies: 3 views: 616
DSD_Mastering 2nd December 2008

I recorded a kick drum at school.For whatever reason when we played it back it was so low,so we re-recorded it with higher...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 600
bluesman714 2nd December 2008

And why can I not stop thinking about their new monitor controller?wworried I've searched the forum, and the web a bit, but...

darkwater
replies: 6 views: 2,595
Mark Hannibal 2nd December 2008

So after Christmas I'm going to buy a lunchbox and I'll have enough money for one pre. Right now my decision lies between the API...

geektanic08
replies: 19 views: 1,611
pan60 2nd December 2008

Can a few people just confirm this. Is the Fireface 400 the best unit with regards to latency hands down? Thanks in advance

Tankilo
replies: 2 views: 602
redddog 2nd December 2008

Yep. Even when I meet other very qualified engineers and gear devotees, I can see their eyes gloss over as I will go a little...

Sonic Lush
replies: 5 views: 1,012
Sonic Lush 2nd December 2008

I have a pair of passive Events with my studio amp and I am actually getting an Apogee Duet today! I am wondering how high I...

cassnate6259
replies: 1 views: 1,351
DBArnold 2nd December 2008

Hi guys. I just purchased this plugin and have no freakin clue where to download it from the waves site. It's for Mac - Pro Tools...

anemicrock
replies: 6 views: 2,997
anemicrock 2nd December 2008

attn fellow sluts I'm in a position to pull the trigger on a space in brooklyn which has 3 bedrooms and a built out recording...

LouD.
replies: 8 views: 904
LouD. 2nd December 2008

I was just listening to this old track and I think it's aged pretty well. Anyone know anything about how it was tracked?...

audiovisceral
replies: 0 views: 853
audiovisceral 2nd December 2008

Hi all, I've recently put together a mobile recording rig with the help of all as GS! That's looking good so far. Last night's...

jimcroisdale
replies: 17 views: 1,423
jimcroisdale 2nd December 2008

hi all I did the search and read thru those Faderport vs Alphatrack thread already but my case is abit different, I would like to...

goroplayground
replies: 4 views: 1,088
thedommer 2nd December 2008

im trying to choose what dsp option i want to go with. overall which is the better dsp option? i do most of my work at 24/48 or...

HDMusicGrp
replies: 6 views: 1,430
Tube World 2nd December 2008

Hi guys, I've been using an 01v for sometime to do monitor mixing of my band to a hearback system. I'm finding the routing and...

joedrums
replies: 2 views: 2,329
gregor 2nd December 2008

I record those egg shakers quite a lot...anyone got any recording tips and techniques for this? Mic selection? compression?...

Space Station
replies: 68 views: 7,212
BudgetMC 2nd December 2008

Hi there, Thought I would try again and reword my post here. Had no luck over in "High End". Im new to actually...

Empora
replies: 28 views: 1,422
Karloff70 2nd December 2008

Hey! I mixed this drums at home with headphones Beyerdinamic DT770pro so is that is.....im just trying to learning....it was...

mattsplace
replies: 13 views: 1,034
gurubuzz 2nd December 2008

Have been having some onset of tinnitus. I usually use the foam ones when I am mowing the lawn etc. I don't think they cut...

CassidyGT
replies: 20 views: 1,668
Empora 2nd December 2008

I just wanted to know how many engineers here still feel that mixing to tape for masters is still the way to go. I run a...

metroplex
replies: 38 views: 3,781
metroplex 2nd December 2008

Hey Anyone know when will bw available the Empirical labs software for UAD?? And are any photos yet available of the...

mattsplace
replies: 21 views: 2,781
khai 2nd December 2008

Can I have it explained to me in English? Cos I'm really confused by the whole thing, and I've been recording for 3 years.

MikeTSH
replies: 17 views: 921
Audiop 2nd December 2008

Any1 know what chain John Mayer would have used for this guitar sound YouTube - Corinne Bailey Rae, John Legend & John...

k-yo
replies: 1 views: 2,489
dsl 2nd December 2008

I just got a mix gig for just 4 songs on a record. FWIW, its for a very small label but is a decent gig. Do you listen the...

thenoiseflower
replies: 7 views: 802
DesertDawg 2nd December 2008

I just received a 10% off coupon (wow...I'm underwhelmed) and it says instant savings on any single item. However, at the bottom...

Ken Walker
replies: 53 views: 4,604
lespaul666 2nd December 2008

I keep seeing people reference using CCIR instead of NAB, but I have a few questions. Keep in mind that in all my years of...

dbbubba
replies: 2 views: 1,361
carival 2nd December 2008

Taking a stab at recording myself reading a book I wrote. Mojave MA200, ADL 600, 2-1176, PTLE (002r). I've just started...

Manyrains
replies: 5 views: 761
Manyrains 2nd December 2008

I would like to know if any of the 500 series preamps have input leds or clip leds on them? I am building a 10 space rack and...

bdunard
replies: 5 views: 576
NathanEldred 2nd December 2008

I've been messing around with this lately and the results have been way better than just using a single Z1 snare sample. I have...

sage691
replies: 13 views: 2,090
princeplanet 2nd December 2008

just found this photo of a "radio museum" and wondering if anyone can identify these comps in the corner. I'm thinking...

Antigua
replies: 11 views: 1,694
AllAboutTone 2nd December 2008

Hey all, Raven Labs gear; anyone know anything about it? Searching "raven" or "raven labs" is useless,...

strewnshank
replies: 2 views: 830
analogjeff 2nd December 2008

I have around $1200 to drop on a guitar head. I have thought about this long and hard because I can def only afford one amp that...

Jason Adams
replies: 19 views: 2,636
Jason Adams 2nd December 2008

Hi guys . She's a little bit hoarse as a natural voice , is there something that can help her voice ? A certain microphone ? Or...

adisc
replies: 3 views: 3,389
adisc 2nd December 2008

Hi, I'm very new to recording, previously used Digi 001 with a Mac. Now that the Digi 001 is becoming quite outdated, I'm keen...

Sozzin
replies: 0 views: 718
Sozzin 2nd December 2008

that the zvex super hard-on is amazing ? I don't ever want to use a guitar, without it!! I'm going to start collecting them as...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 3 views: 903
Empora 2nd December 2008

Hello Londoners! Sorry in advance to all if this is not the right category, but I didn't know where to place this thread! We (2...

Robert King
replies: 1 views: 633
Jules 2nd December 2008

Okay, who the heck wants to buy new monitors when there is still so much to be desired in the pre/mic/convertor, heck,...

tweedbox
replies: 15 views: 1,113
Lipps 2nd December 2008

Which one would you prefer for a small or big drumroom? Welcome to Mikael Wikman Drumstudio

Faderix
replies: 4 views: 1,157
msquared 2nd December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search