The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi all, i noticed on the royer website: "if the microphone has an output impedance of 300-Ohms, the preamplifier should...

laoded
replies: 7 views: 2,689
Trakworx 5th December 2008

First off, I am new so I suppose a short introduction is in order. - I have a chronic googling problem, and for the past 1.5...

socalstyleonline
replies: 0 views: 753
socalstyleonline 5th December 2008

I am coming from cubase to Samp V10 Pro, have been working with the demo, watching video's etc i can't seem to figure out how...

trock
replies: 0 views: 619
trock 5th December 2008

anybody knows what compressor was used on the drums on that album? I just love the way it sounds.

muzikhead
replies: 1 views: 811
Silver Sonya 5th December 2008

new here just wondering if anyone would know why my main mix outs on my board are really quiet? i have tried all sorts of...

carss666
replies: 2 views: 1,987
CAL 5th December 2008

I recently bought a vintage MXR flanger on eBay. Don't know the exact year. In testing it out, I have to say that the effect is...

jrlom
replies: 16 views: 9,698
Slave8 5th December 2008

...so I'm looking to name my studio Crescent Studios (after my road name), but there appears to have been, IN THE PAST, another...

Oli_W
replies: 3 views: 1,493
kafka 5th December 2008

Hi, is there any better alternative at the same price level or is it da Thang? I also thought about T. C.'s Konnekt 24 but I'm...

Undodoo
replies: 6 views: 8,137
Gordon 4th December 2008

hello as there waits an album to be recorder, its about the find the suiting converters to get the material from revox tape into...

Niv
replies: 47 views: 3,492
cavern 4th December 2008

If y'all had a choice, would you rather purchase an API 3124 and a Daking IV pre or 2 API 3124s. Keep in mind this would serve...

Skylar20
replies: 4 views: 1,165
bigbone 4th December 2008

I'm gonna get a Five Fish Studio 500 series DIY mic pre kit . The mic pre is gonna be for recording Kick , what input...

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 515
ScumBum 4th December 2008

How many voices do you gain going from HD2 Accel to HD3 Accel? On digi's website it appears that the total number of available...

ryangeller
replies: 5 views: 1,340
TravisK 4th December 2008

Hey guys, Anyone here know someone who can repair my fostex reel to reel.....I have a project coming up I dlove to use it...

chymer
replies: 3 views: 307
musikwerks 4th December 2008

Hello everyone. Another qusetion..( I seem to be full of these this week...gooof.).." The balanced XLR in/outs on the back...

Snatchman
replies: 1 views: 673
Doc Mixwell 4th December 2008

these consistantly get positive reviews and supposedly fill a much different niche than the nv's so why are they no longer in...

gregory
replies: 4 views: 2,654
gregory 4th December 2008

hello could you write some examples of which couple of compressor can be used for vocals with good results? i would like...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 2 views: 773
mattianlaseppia 4th December 2008

hello, I need good closed phones for tracking room mic placement duty, acoustic guitar only. leaning towards AKG 271 mkII or AT...

gregory
replies: 2 views: 700
tINY 4th December 2008

The studio I used to manage is selling their whole kit. The owner is a solid dude. All the gear is in good condition. They are...

SaschaP
replies: 0 views: 648
SaschaP 4th December 2008

went to a liam finn (talented son of neil) show in london last night and was VERY impressed....i have a question...

roger
replies: 11 views: 3,654
SUPADUPA 4th December 2008

Just wanted to take a minute to congratulate our very own Mike Tarsia and his father on the article in Tape Op. I just found it...

severe
replies: 38 views: 3,593
Sigma 4th December 2008

I think I'm going to get a ribbon mic soon. I really want a nice smooth sound for guitar that isn't as bright and crunchy as the...

heisleyamor
replies: 13 views: 4,327
Marik 4th December 2008
replies: 5 views: 1,928
Alex Specht 4th December 2008

This has certainly been discussed, but I have some specific questions related to my setup and intended use? I own a FF800 and...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 1,114
TheRealRoach 4th December 2008

So i recently bought a dell inspiron 530 with the quad core processor because they were too cheap to pass up. The motherboard in...

DP40oz
replies: 1 views: 601
Zach P 4th December 2008

I did a search, but I only found this thread on the subject. So far I came up with these numbers: Attack fast:...

TBlizz
replies: 8 views: 2,958
TBlizz 4th December 2008

Hello, I think I need to build two 19" racks, as I don't find anything commercially available that suits me. One will be a...

gregory
replies: 5 views: 7,839

Great show, with plenty of bells n' whistles as far as effects were concerned. Bradford had what looked to be some sort of...

popvulture
replies: 10 views: 2,684
bogeyeater 4th December 2008

Hi folks. If I was to buy a budger reverb unit, which of these would be best. Lexicon MX200 - £149 Lexicon MX300 -...

Milesy303
replies: 27 views: 3,042
Jim Williams 4th December 2008

All you 610 users out there. I'm thinking about getting a couple of these. And I have used some before. I used them as mic pres...

Ramchandra
replies: 0 views: 845
Ramchandra 4th December 2008

I'm looking to upgrade to a seperate mic preamp to route through this card. However, I've read some claims that the internal mic...

atropos
replies: 1 views: 923
atropos 4th December 2008

So i've finished production with a great band that covers quite a wide dynamic range. The best thing I can relate it to would be...

TheRealRoach
replies: 3 views: 1,188
gurubuzz 4th December 2008

So im touring Europe with a band in January and wondered what extra you guys take when touring Europe? Im there sound engineer /...

bigggidy
replies: 2 views: 1,766
tropicalhotdog 4th December 2008

Whats up everybody. I'm lookin for some advice on building my sound. Here is my set up: 04 Gibson Les Paul standard through a...

The Rover
replies: 12 views: 2,360
dougb415 4th December 2008

hello, checking out my new 800r manual, I see that it can only send four channels of 192khz via adat optical - not 8. I am aware...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 605

Revisiting the Richard Butler (Psychedelic Furs) solo album and found an interview with Jon Carin on a Pink Floyd blog. Carin...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 633
vodka gimli 4th December 2008

Is there a plug in comp (protools) that works well on kick drum?

Coldsnow
replies: 37 views: 2,982
Tranny-Cap-Tube 4th December 2008

Ok, I will be producing the next album of this local metal band (I actually used to play in this band and will be playing some...

hduncan
replies: 16 views: 1,515
fooman 4th December 2008

One of our friends knows someone who has a 'professional' studio. He and his wife write and produce Christian music. He played...

chrysb93065
replies: 7 views: 1,120
jigsawlogic 4th December 2008

now that the rack plus comes with 8 built in mic pre's, would you say the 003 converters and those pre's have been improved to...

Bobalou
replies: 4 views: 884
Don S 4th December 2008

Purely hypothetical and just for a bit of fun. peachh If you could have just one type of mic - but as many of them as you'd...

jimcroisdale
replies: 29 views: 1,456
Texum 4th December 2008

My wish for the holidays is an app for my iPhone that allows me to access gearslutz in a a streamlined way...like I can do with...

stevetothink
replies: 24 views: 5,822
Jules 4th December 2008

I bought my first ever good quality preamp today! An Api 3124. (Seems a lot of people get these for a first pre.) I need to get...

boredoftherings
replies: 3 views: 682
Pfraser 4th December 2008

YouTube - Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn) I stared at pro tools for 14 hours straight today. maybe this is why this cracked...

otobianki74
replies: 0 views: 542
otobianki74 4th December 2008

I am looking for a good pedal steel player in Los Angeles. I checked out the referrallist.com, but came up with nothing. Does...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 14 views: 2,932
Kjazz 4th December 2008

Hi Folks, I've been a longtime lurker here, so first of all; Thanks for sharing invaluable knowledge! Ironically, this...

Mnemosound
replies: 2 views: 612
Mnemosound 4th December 2008

Can anyone point me to a few examples of famous songs that have the PCM42 on lead vox? Thanks!

Dopamine
replies: 8 views: 1,137
plexisys 4th December 2008

I'm looking to mix OTB and am using a MOTU 2408 mkII interface that has 8 analog balanced outs. I have an old Studiomaster...

wreckofdreams
replies: 2 views: 810
wreckofdreams 4th December 2008

I've been having problems in my studio the last few days with Static Electricity. Maybe it got cold and dry quick here in...

Rednose
replies: 11 views: 2,763
Rednose 4th December 2008

Hello fellows, I'm mixing a pop-fusion vocal group album. It was recorded in Europe but I'm mixing it in America. Although...

insomnio
replies: 15 views: 1,021
insomnio 4th December 2008

Hi! This is my first post, so please be kind if I make any newbie errors. I've searched the forums for answers but nothing has...

melodygenerator
replies: 6 views: 902
melodygenerator 4th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search