The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm working on a solo acoustic fingerstyle piece. I am pretty thrilled with the results I've been getting. However, there...

edwardsean
replies: 7 views: 1,264
edwardsean 6th December 2008

I have hooked up my a2d via s/pdif to the 003r. In protools i change optical format to s/pdif. My first problem is if i try and...

Stevedresser83
replies: 13 views: 1,020
niner 6th December 2008

I have a firepod right now and would like to upgrade my pre/converter for around 800 dollars. Is the Mini-me a good step up? I...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,286
Telefunken 6th December 2008

Hello, I am trying to crossfade a pre-mastered region with one that is not mastered. My question is, when I try...

Squish
replies: 3 views: 1,636
Oroz 6th December 2008

I've got a couple questions about the D+R Orion console. From what I can gather, the only difference between the standard...

Benmrx
replies: 11 views: 4,270
drBill 6th December 2008

So just bought the Waves SSL 4000 bundle, Mainly for the fact that I was hoping to get a decent all-in-one plug for the latest...

craigsbrain
replies: 26 views: 6,694
astronmr20 6th December 2008

Hey, how's it going, I'm dumping a 18 seperate track pro tools session through a Neve 54 Series Console (8 channels) and onto a...

deckerluke
replies: 7 views: 754
deckerluke 6th December 2008

I have a beyer M 500 limited edition reissue with a busted ribbon. I sent it to beyer for repair and they sent it back saying...

lassoharp
replies: 5 views: 2,710
moonman 6th December 2008

Anyone have any recommendations on getting up a Rean patchbay solder style wired in Los Angeles, or anywhere else for that mater?...

LordRadio
replies: 0 views: 1,103
LordRadio 6th December 2008

Well for my situation, its for my album that's mainly acoustic guitar and singing. So I'm imagining a very upfront(dry), clear,...

Baderup99
replies: 1 views: 832
Baderup99 6th December 2008

So would any of you recommend CAD Trion 7000 ribbon mic. I have a Royer 121 and really dig it, but I don't bring it to gigs. I...

fuzzface777
replies: 55 views: 18,250
Michael_Joly 6th December 2008

Hi, does anybody know how I can change the order of the EQs for a controller. Frontier told me there may is a way how I can...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 657
Mr.HOLMES 6th December 2008

So I have been using a Mackie Onyx 1640 w/Firewire for the past year. I love it! But... The EQ doesn't affect the signal...

TheAaronBowley
replies: 7 views: 1,200
chrisp2u 6th December 2008

Hello fellow gear sluts. Im just trying to pick you guys brains. What "nothing less than" gear would you have to have...

tbonebeats
replies: 61 views: 3,396
matt thomas 5th December 2008

Hi I have some recording session of a gentle live world music at the background with a spoken voice in front , like a...

SAGABEBA
replies: 9 views: 1,377
Musiclab 5th December 2008

I'm having difficulty selling McDSP Revolver, and wanted to see if people think this is a clinker of a plug-in or am I just...

TRA
replies: 9 views: 1,108
B.Santillan 5th December 2008

Howdy everyone. I'm recording straight into a vs2480. I was on the fence about which way to go. Two Apogee preamps digital out to...

fngrstck
replies: 0 views: 712
fngrstck 5th December 2008

I bought the UAD2 from a US reseller, and I live and work in France. a few hours after installing the UAD2, the power supply...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 1,532
djanogil 5th December 2008

I've been asked by a school to set up some mics for them in their main hall as some of the kids (age 5 - 11) speak too quietly to...

primemeat64
replies: 8 views: 3,475
primemeat64 5th December 2008

Hi everyone. I have a mci JH24 and was wondering. I was doing drum overdubs and I could hear the kick drum from the take before...

Nu-tra
replies: 15 views: 1,331
drBill 5th December 2008

Hey everyone, I'm currently in the process of building a small recording studio business and the biggest challenge I'm having is...

sourpoison
replies: 11 views: 958
drBill 5th December 2008

What is the perfect mic preamp for the manley refernce gold. I heard that Mutt Lang uses a Manley reference gold to record Shania...

Joji
replies: 9 views: 4,016
Thebassist 5th December 2008

hi guys, ive been offered a very, very old V72 unit in unknown state for 400eur. its the version w a sml screwdriver hole for...

clusterchord
replies: 2 views: 754
melonmachine 5th December 2008

I have searched through some various threads on the site and couldn't really find what I was looking for regarding this. I was...

TheJeffAllen
replies: 16 views: 3,056
Sounds Great 5th December 2008

Hey! I currently own the Mojave MA-200 tube mic and it's a great mic. Yet my wife is a professional voice overs talent and I am...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 1,468
csiking 5th December 2008

The bottom line in my world is simplicity, reliablility and quality. For that reason, some of the other gear I have decided on...

bilco
replies: 20 views: 4,003
Slikjmuzik 5th December 2008

Sorry, it's another ribbon thread. I searched but didn't find anything for me. In my other thread I was convinced I have to check...

Beardhead
replies: 3 views: 2,889
Beardhead 5th December 2008

I'm thinking about switching from a Speck X-sum summing mixer (16 ch) to an AMEK BC3. The console would add eq, more pres,...

Black Seal
replies: 6 views: 947
Black Seal 5th December 2008

Sorry I have to post here, but the WTB goes away to quick. If you have one for sale in the US, please e-mail me with your...

jsrockit
replies: 0 views: 882
jsrockit 5th December 2008

Dear all Anyone have experience with Vintage Design DMP and Vintech 273? How's compare on Vocal , Bass , Drum , Guitar and...

alyi
replies: 17 views: 4,727
nikola_mijic 5th December 2008

I'm wondering if anyone could give me some good tips on my present drum situation. I have a decent little project studio...

Eyeballkid
replies: 9 views: 1,101
matt thomas 5th December 2008

Hi shiee can i use a ECC82 tube in a ECC83 preamp ? The ECC82 can handle higher voltages as a ECC83. So they dont drive so...

auxout
replies: 4 views: 20,820
hugo_zair 5th December 2008

Anyone out there with the Atari automation system? I'm trying to find out the pinout of the 5pin molex on the keyboard ( the...

KarlHoffmann
replies: 1 views: 1,079
KarlHoffmann 5th December 2008

Hi, I'm pretty much decided that I'm after the FF400. Not too concerned about the pres as I've got a DAV BG2 and an SPL Gold...

nobo
replies: 6 views: 1,571
nobo 5th December 2008

Anybody use it for vocals - tracking or mixing? Thanks!kfhkh

CLH
replies: 2 views: 2,675
Tim Farrant 5th December 2008

So, how's the Crowley vs the R121 vs the R84 on rock guitars? Is it as simple as the R121 is IT, or do the others do great as...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 12 views: 1,496
drummerboy1533 5th December 2008

hey guys, first time poster here. my setup as of now is as follows RME Fireface800 Vintech dual 72 apple imac &...

xandersingh
replies: 2 views: 2,868
AntillesSound 5th December 2008

I just got a pair of 512c's and MA5's and have been A/B-ing like crazy. Here are my impressions: 512c: bright, punchy,...

mbradzick
replies: 5 views: 850
mbradzick 5th December 2008

just looking for something reliable, versatile, solid enough for the road. I'm guessing 25 key because I'd like to keep it...

miercoles
replies: 7 views: 3,236
miercoles 5th December 2008

I read a lot on this board how stacking with low-end converters compounds the haziness inherent in the low-end converter. Has...

Gearhero
replies: 0 views: 591
Gearhero 5th December 2008

Often my K+H 300D's will be really noisy (static breaking up type of noise) in the right side when I turn them on, and after a...

Lunatique
replies: 0 views: 596
Lunatique 5th December 2008

Hey everyone! Anyone know who produced and or mixed this album? I gotta say, this is some of the best stuff I've heard in a...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 9 views: 885
juniorspecial 5th December 2008

Hello everyone. I know there are other posts about drum samples and all but I have a question that I'm pondering.. Ok..most of...

Snatchman
replies: 11 views: 1,172
chymer 5th December 2008

Any idea of the mics used to track Jerry Douglas dobro and the mandolin tracks of those records? Thanx

guitaras
replies: 2 views: 6,923
T9c 5th December 2008

A lot of the studios I work in have a pedal to control talkback, but is there a way to use one on the Control 24? Also, on...

mistervenable
replies: 6 views: 2,198
Oroz 5th December 2008

hi all, i noticed on the royer website: "if the microphone has an output impedance of 300-Ohms, the preamplifier should...

laoded
replies: 7 views: 2,689
Trakworx 5th December 2008

First off, I am new so I suppose a short introduction is in order. - I have a chronic googling problem, and for the past 1.5...

socalstyleonline
replies: 0 views: 753
socalstyleonline 5th December 2008

I am coming from cubase to Samp V10 Pro, have been working with the demo, watching video's etc i can't seem to figure out how...

trock
replies: 0 views: 619
trock 5th December 2008

anybody knows what compressor was used on the drums on that album? I just love the way it sounds.

muzikhead
replies: 1 views: 811
Silver Sonya 5th December 2008

new here just wondering if anyone would know why my main mix outs on my board are really quiet? i have tried all sorts of...

carss666
replies: 2 views: 1,987
CAL 5th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search