The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

dear friends, i´m going to record drums next week and i wonder if i should try some dynamics as overheads (i am recording the...

the_cottage
replies: 15 views: 10,085
Steffmo 7th December 2008

I have a Profire 610 that I like very much. However, because of the limited I/O I have to use the conversion on my ISA220 at...

CassidyGT
replies: 0 views: 540
CassidyGT 7th December 2008

Hi, I'm desperately looking over the internet to find a mixer, preferably 19" rackmounted, but a small desktop format...

littlenemo
replies: 8 views: 2,496
littlenemo 7th December 2008

Studiospares - STU. SN10 NEARFIELD MONITORS PAIR They have remade the NS10s but with a larger driver which was the biggest...

Chrisac
replies: 4 views: 5,544
Jimbo 7th December 2008

I'll attach the one I most often use (sampled from Cubase,) but am curious to hear what everybody else is using.

LarryClutch
replies: 5 views: 808
camerondye 7th December 2008

I would like to start this new discussion on what all of the Gearslutzers believe to be the future in audio technologies -- say...

BDL
replies: 1 views: 2,988
syntheticwave 7th December 2008

Hi there, I've never had that problem with ProTools LE7.3 before but all of the sudden anything I gain or fade does erase the...

qwertaker
replies: 0 views: 495
qwertaker 7th December 2008

Sorry for the small pic. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/14lunabeach/miccollectionkellikec.jpg

bee
replies: 14 views: 1,470
jujufactory 7th December 2008

I'm looking at a few DIY projects. I currently want a nice outboard EQ and compressor. I'd love to get a Hammer - but funds wont...

dogma
replies: 10 views: 3,409
Ben F 7th December 2008

Hi ppl, I record acoustic music on location. stereo mics two channels max. I'm thinking of buying a rosetta 200 to hook up...

ldk1609
replies: 0 views: 520
ldk1609 7th December 2008

Does anybody know of a PCI Card for Mac Pro with AES/EBU digital output. I do not want a multi channel card, just a simple 2...

benjamin
replies: 7 views: 3,440
benjamin 7th December 2008

I hate hi hat bleed into the snare mic most of the time. The Beyer 201 sound good on snare. Not bad but also not the best with...

Jamz
replies: 47 views: 6,067
Hammer Mark 7th December 2008

does anyone know a model #, brand, etc for the vu meter bulbs in the soundcraft 1600? i know the manual says that they are 9...

paulmoak
replies: 2 views: 1,400
casrec 7th December 2008

Starting up my first own project studio after collecting years of experience in other places. Most things decided, only one...

lhan
replies: 10 views: 2,636
mh_bj 7th December 2008

What is the name of that delay they used on tracks like Jugband blues and A Day in the Life? That short tape delay? And how was...

sleestack
replies: 20 views: 7,718
andychamp 7th December 2008

I know this is completely subjective, but I sold my 002R last night, and bought the Duet this morning. I have to say that I...

TRA
replies: 7 views: 3,956
ALL*MYTEE 7th December 2008

Hi, I just heard a demo of Elastic Audio's time stretching plugin. It's fantastic. Does anyone know of something that works...

edwardsean
replies: 0 views: 761
edwardsean 7th December 2008

I posted this in the Electronic music forum, but did not get any responses, so I figured I try here. Has anyone ever worked with...

Eric J
replies: 3 views: 643
mp3 7th December 2008

like many people I guess, I have a mid-level sub in my studio to enhance my pretty good mains. I run the DAW out into the sub abd...

climber
replies: 3 views: 1,711
seriousfun 7th December 2008

Hey guys I have a quick question. I'm sure many of you are aware that a lot of metal bands today have quick little bursts of...

Jesusfreak999777
replies: 0 views: 730
Jesusfreak999777 7th December 2008

I am looking for a device/software to record on my WM phone. Is there a device capable of taking a audio signal and sending it...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 2,275
Alex Specht 7th December 2008

I've always wanted to know - why do you use ProTools over other DAW's? Is it because the fact that you all have to use the same...

MikeTSH
replies: 165 views: 9,074
manning1 7th December 2008

after reading so much threads and the wise words of Lynn Fuston about the different sound of DAW and even doing some summing test...

davidperetz
replies: 57 views: 2,533
JP11 7th December 2008

...i just discovered these guys and i am totally overwhelmed.... What an incredible band, what a great singer. Does anybody...

Alexi
replies: 26 views: 2,377
Alex Specht 7th December 2008

does anybody know if there is a difference between the AKG 271 Studio and the AKG 271 MK II besides the name and the slightly...

Neon Heart
replies: 0 views: 613
Neon Heart 7th December 2008

Hello, I did a search and came up with very little. Has anyone come across these pre's from Sound Skulptor - DIY...

geeek
replies: 0 views: 2,155
geeek 7th December 2008

As return for a small favour, I received this original Shure Unidyne 55s. I don't know how old it is - I know they were fist made...

travisbrown
replies: 5 views: 1,928
whoizitcc69 7th December 2008

I'm looking for a VST plugin that allows me to change the speed of an audio file, but not the the pitch of it. Ala a a DJ taking...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 6 views: 19,816
cleartrueblue 7th December 2008

I have an old 55sw with the odd 3 pin, non xlr connector to 1/4" cable that I am not sure about. I had used it before and...

TyRip
replies: 4 views: 12,670
whoizitcc69 6th December 2008

Is it a no no to put a EQ on the master fader? A multiband compressor or limiter is okay right? And you wouldnt want to ever put...

skiroy
replies: 31 views: 2,516
dannygold 6th December 2008

I was just printing some tracks via a nicerizer 8 and the sound suddenly cut out (made a 'thump' noise a little like unplugging...

Sniperschool
replies: 2 views: 854
skybluerental 6th December 2008

Is it just me or does the ADK A48 & SM Pro Audio MC03 appear to be identical? Both are tube, both have nine patterns, they...

Pronecobra
replies: 0 views: 2,903
Pronecobra 6th December 2008

I need a really cool outboard reverb or echo, to run vocal and maybe some drums trough. Is there a cool old or new unit you...

Kristian
replies: 5 views: 2,293
Jim Williams 6th December 2008

Did some searches and found possible options. Thanks, Dan

djp
replies: 0 views: 621
djp 6th December 2008

Hey gang, Anybody have any insight into how I can add an insert point into the Central Station? I know it will probably...

tedr
replies: 1 views: 1,973
ZFire 6th December 2008

What do you guys think of this? YouTube - Drake Bell "I Know" NEW Video

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 5 views: 862
Eddie T. Ellis 6th December 2008

I am looking for info about how the mixes and masters were done and by who... What engineering decisions are the producers...

metroplex
replies: 9 views: 1,114
BOWIE 6th December 2008

So I just came back from a fundraising event in this incredible old bank building. It's the Colorado National Bank Building in...

Jalabodu
replies: 20 views: 1,725
insomaniac 6th December 2008

Anyone know what kind of reverb this is? Sounds so roomy and vintage.

rabbit friendly
replies: 0 views: 1,087
rabbit friendly 6th December 2008

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can buy a pair of Ultrasone Pro 900 headphones in the UK? Monty

MontyW
replies: 2 views: 848
MontyW 6th December 2008

Wouldn't it be great if you could just put a CD-R full of WAV files into a (hardware) CD player and play them? If this were...

days
replies: 9 views: 11,584
matt thomas 6th December 2008

Hey all, I've got an Otari MX-70 1", and feel I should lubricate the capstan motor. What oil should I...

AnalogBrain
replies: 5 views: 3,126
leaper 6th December 2008

Hello ... first post to this website. My question is ... I run an HD2 Accel System, and originally bought the 192 interface...

ilovesound
replies: 35 views: 15,172
RE:cord 6th December 2008

Which would it be? At around £1000 - £1200 max.

Kroy
replies: 0 views: 692
Kroy 6th December 2008
replies: 5 views: 715
picksail 6th December 2008

I know this may seem really stupid but hopefully someone can help me. I have a very basic home studio set up. I am using cubase...

tastethepoison
replies: 2 views: 640
bogeyeater 6th December 2008

Hi I'm recording fingerstyle acoustic. I'm using a spaced pair into stereo L/R tracks in Logic 8. I have a fairly simple...

edwardsean
replies: 3 views: 1,841
R3k 6th December 2008

I have made the music for a local film project. All the sound aspects of the film are going to be mixed together in a studio...

Sk106
replies: 2 views: 627
Audiop 6th December 2008

How would you do it. both on same LDC or two dynamics? or 2 semi spaced LDCs? I have an M300 for the guitar (only one person...

yumdrum
replies: 14 views: 2,546
judah 6th December 2008

I am going to be recording a screamo type band. They compared themselves to Haste the Day. I have never recorded this type of...

Titans55
replies: 3 views: 1,213
ProducerBoy 6th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search