The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all. Was wondering if you could help me with a problem. So, got some new monitors, problem is they are passive. I thought...

socalstyleonline
replies: 4 views: 741
cavern 10th December 2008

i am so stoked. i really wish i got it when i could get the deal with the vst wrapper but oh well. my favorite plugins ever are...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 647
Shane Michael Rose 10th December 2008

I see lot of people are using subs that are different brand from their main set of speakers. I want to find out what is the...

doubledecker
replies: 1 views: 976
HDMusicGrp 10th December 2008

I was wondering how to sequence my little phatty in logic. In other words, have the standard piano roll perfection, with the...

floater138
replies: 1 views: 800
appleburger 9th December 2008

Obviously there are benefits to the various internet communities specialized in examining the pros and cons of so many kinds of...

jacktadoussac
replies: 24 views: 1,893
PlugHead 9th December 2008

Is it possible to rent an A/D converter for a week? 2 channels? Like mytek or lavry?

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 699
Chunky But Funky 9th December 2008

I'm off to pick up my Washburn AB45, I've read only great things about it, including the fact that it does a great contra-bass...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 4 views: 618
Makinithappen 9th December 2008

What's up everyone, I am considering buying myself a little Christmas gift and had waldorfs new baby in sight. I tried it out...

DiM MaK
replies: 0 views: 1,062
DiM MaK 9th December 2008

Does anyone here know what vocal chain the singer of Crossfade used on the hit song song "Cold"? Even better, if you...

newlyformedmind
replies: 1 views: 578
warhead 9th December 2008

I captured Eddie Kramer on the Waves/Logic tour on the Nashville stop on 09/11/08. I aplogize for the lighting. They turned the...

smoore98
replies: 39 views: 5,686
LoopQuantum 9th December 2008

I'd like to know what was used on Scott Weiland's voice to record songs like Vasoline. Keep it to mics, pres, and other signal...

Ken Walker
replies: 15 views: 4,531

I want to hire out musicians for a song. What session house is easiest to work with and is consistently good --- not a pain...

piano
replies: 18 views: 993
swafford 9th December 2008

After reading a lot on plug in versus outboard, I see there are lots of people getting great results with plug in compressors,...

Serra
replies: 0 views: 521
Serra 9th December 2008

Silly question... Is a "headphone extension cable" the same thing as a mic cable with TRS male and female jacks. (I'm...

kirkbross
replies: 1 views: 4,933
Sounds Great 9th December 2008

Hi, I enjoy recording Indie Garage rock music, think of bands like The Hives and Tokyo Police Club. Often time I think my cymbal...

loveinoctober
replies: 6 views: 1,965
deve 9th December 2008

Hello, I was looking at R2R's as a way to reamp/color/warm up my mostly ITB setup. I did a search,I was hoping for some model...

OHM GHOST
replies: 4 views: 1,246
deve 9th December 2008

How about you post on here, pick someone, and send them something, like a max of $40.00? Never know what you will...

Infernal Device
replies: 3 views: 673
Vum 9th December 2008

I seem to be missing a dimension in my sound, & think it may be something to do with AD converting or clocking. I'm running...

PeteM
replies: 8 views: 1,237
PeteM 9th December 2008

I have an older version on my mac OSX 10.4.11 Machine Name: iBook G4 Machine Model: PowerBook6,5 CPU Type: PowerPC G4 ...

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 714
elmono 9th December 2008

I know this cable issue runs hot but I have one question for clarification. I love to make my own cables and I've recently...

redddog
replies: 10 views: 1,484
redddog 9th December 2008

Hi, I am trying to find a pair of small diaph mics for acoustic guitar and OH's. The price would around 300 euros/dollar for...

kppoykko
replies: 1 views: 1,040
tINY 9th December 2008

I've got a Rosetta 800 with an XSymphony Cars installed and connected to a Symphony Card for Logic. I've also got my Rosetta...

barryjohns
replies: 6 views: 2,650
casey_outlaw 9th December 2008

Poll for the independent musicians in the crowd... Feel free to post your experience with any of these distributors or any others...

6strings
replies: 5 views: 728
6strings 9th December 2008

hello, can one make a really good sounding fingerstyle recording at 48khz? nothing but acoustic guitar, mvox and occasional...

gregory
replies: 26 views: 1,018
u b k 9th December 2008

I found this in a new gear mag... Pretty Cool looking, Definately a Niche market for <$10k DAW setups. Check the Spec: ...

Alex Specht
replies: 7 views: 3,156
Alex Specht 9th December 2008

hello, any one knows the autor of this great art work ? thankd

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 0 views: 581
Gabriel Sousa 9th December 2008

Duy rtas?

Hey does anyone know if I can use DUY Plugins for LE? I really want to try out DUY Tape and DUY Wide

anemicrock
replies: 32 views: 2,698
Trakworx 9th December 2008

I just found this posted on a Van Halen Newsdesk. There are drums and guitar only versions as well. I think it's pretty cool and...

doorknocker
replies: 31 views: 4,471

I have been borrowing a TG Channel and am in love. I love how dark and gritty it gets. Now it's buying time, but I need two...

lpettipoole
replies: 11 views: 2,451
DougW 9th December 2008

I record electronic music by writing MIDI data then recording an unprocessed synth/drum machine into it's track. I then want to...

sensorium
replies: 14 views: 1,026
sensorium 9th December 2008

Don't know if this is the correct forum but here it goes... I recently started work at a new studio, however when I opened the...

roadsweeper
replies: 25 views: 2,136
roadsweeper 9th December 2008

hi all, I have a Presonus M80 running into a O1V96 Yamaha mixer, and I'm just wondering if I should be setting levels...

timsutton
replies: 0 views: 1,202
timsutton 9th December 2008

There's plenty of information available on the Pro Tools Dithered Mixer, and I think I have a decent understanding, but I'm...

severe
replies: 6 views: 913
PlugHead 9th December 2008

Here's the current signal chain "stuff": soundcard: Tascam Fw-1804 mics: Audix i5 pair of Octava MK-12's I am...

atropos
replies: 4 views: 554
atropos 9th December 2008

Hey, Check out the Rudy Sarzo songwriting contest, they are giving some of the best prizes I've ever heard of in a contest. Ampeg...

shodson
replies: 3 views: 725
John Willett 9th December 2008

I've read that the germanium is an above average noisy pre. Is it too noisy for drum room application though?.... anyone?

Klauth
replies: 2 views: 671
fastlane 9th December 2008

My Mbox 2 pro cannot playback the sound when I play my Fantom G6 in realtime, but there is MIDI signals. does anyone know what's...

sphaix
replies: 1 views: 461
recall 9th December 2008

I love my Focal Twins but I am seriously considering selling them and ordering some Barefoots. I don't want to deal with an...

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 523
rashman 9th December 2008

Great River, Pacifica... or any of the 500 series pres, on vocals? Outside of vintage API's.

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 606
Bradahman 9th December 2008

Anyone had any experience with these? I'd love to test them out for myself but it's currently not an option. So before I take...

OBSCENE
replies: 0 views: 375
OBSCENE 9th December 2008

I know this probably doesn't belong in this forum but I didn't know where else to post it. I also should know the answer to this...

Jonboy79
replies: 28 views: 1,370
Makinithappen 9th December 2008

I mean real flanging, not that crap with a plugin. Who is still pushing tape onto reel flanges? I am interested in technique as...

alexp
replies: 1 views: 504
big country 9th December 2008

Hey Guys I just wanted to know if you guys like to use the distressor on the snare top mic only, or on the top/bottom group?

Lonnie5
replies: 4 views: 2,873
Tonio Ruiz 9th December 2008

howdy, I recently purchased a Yamaha p2200 amp to power my ns-10m monitors. so i take a speaker cable i had lying around and...

dragonxking
replies: 0 views: 660
dragonxking 9th December 2008

What is a fair price for an original SM7? Do they fetch more money than a new SM7b?

Farview
replies: 1 views: 1,283
nadumr 9th December 2008

Hi all i have several adm eqs model 1554, and when i tried to rack it in a mixer project i notice that higher bands (10/15khz)...

nepo71
replies: 0 views: 566
nepo71 9th December 2008

Hello there fellow slutz! I have been reading the forums for quite some time, but this is my first post. So hello! Anyway, on to...

Tarek
replies: 7 views: 644
EstateMatt 9th December 2008

I love my Focal Twins but I am seriously considering selling them and ordering some Barefoots. I don't want to deal with an...

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 507
Jaques Beraques 9th December 2008

I have 3 Marshall cabs: Straight with 75 watt celestions Straight with 25 watt green back 2X12 with 75's. Sometimes I demo...

James Lugo
replies: 114 views: 18,416
Fluner 9th December 2008

like the title says, i need to get a bass amp for my studio. my bass is a gibson ripper. i like the sound of the band cave in...

rlsoundsystem
replies: 19 views: 2,318
Steffmo 9th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search