The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm certainly not expecting any high end expensive piece but my wife sometime comes through with a plug in, inexpensive mic or...

Jamz
replies: 1 views: 413
matt thomas 11th December 2008

I just got a Taylor 514ce and went through all my mics and decided to record it with just about every mic I own to see what it...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 1,275
Kentala 11th December 2008

Hi! I'm working with a band which has a poor bass player. Well, he plays a lot of notes that works great in all songs but his...

dibravibra
replies: 4 views: 1,002
dibravibra 11th December 2008

Does anybody know which, if not all (hopefully) of the leading piano vsti's are microtunable--not just by importing a scala...

cdpixton
replies: 7 views: 1,199
Flying_Dutchman 11th December 2008

Hi guys, So i'm about to get a UAD1 Flexipak & will get around $700 in vouchers to spend. I already have another UAD1 card...

Getafix
replies: 1 views: 646
cynics1207 11th December 2008

OK, Since I know there are a bunch of noobs on here like me that are poor and in need of some help with their lack-luster multi...

riffscience81
replies: 2 views: 6,615
jimcroisdale 11th December 2008

I have a small recording/mixing studio with about $20,000 worth of gear. The building is a somewhat shabby looking business...

metrognome
replies: 2 views: 1,123
metrognome 11th December 2008

well what the hell. bummer. obviously the clock is ticking... but i am bored out of my mind. i think some hardcore partying...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 28 views: 1,767
gm5k 11th December 2008

Hi My setup used to be: API A2D for mic-pre and clock - spdif into... M-Audio Firewire Solo (just replaced with Profire...

russellwolff
replies: 7 views: 4,097
russellwolff 11th December 2008

I've got basics sessions done at a studio at 24bit / 88.2 kHz. I have a 002 and Rosetta 800.... I don't think I can do 8...

bradb
replies: 5 views: 711
tsvisser 11th December 2008

This song has really roomy/boomy big sounding drums. I'm just wondering how to achieve that kind of sound. Other than having the...

MichaelMackie
replies: 0 views: 636
MichaelMackie 11th December 2008

hi, i just got a second hand EMU B-3 hammond module. it sounds quite nice, but i am not very good with midi things, and for...

The Reel Thing
replies: 2 views: 2,025
GZsound 11th December 2008

How much value does Optofile VCA and mute automation with a computer add to the value of a used console? It does not require...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 708
drBill 11th December 2008

Can someone tell me what this is, and how much it is worth

S.Shea
replies: 0 views: 4,005
S.Shea 11th December 2008

Tonight I cut off a piece of my Tempurpedic mattress and use it for a mute. It works INCREDIBLY well. This has to be the...

Bondtana
replies: 1 views: 1,160
Kiwiburger 11th December 2008

hello, I recently tried my 800r for the first time with the only mics I currently have - a pair of at4050's. no pad, no rolloff,...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 585
gregory 11th December 2008

Basically here's what I need to know, Once It comes time to send some tracks out to have drums and bass laid down in the next...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 3 views: 632
Eddie T. Ellis 11th December 2008

what are you thoughts for male bari and tenor vox. voxbox or whichever quartet you prefer and why?

gregory
replies: 2 views: 573
gregory 11th December 2008

hey. first post here. i just got a royer 121 and i have to say i am not blown away with it plugged into a chandler germ pre. ...

meldar produxshu
replies: 8 views: 2,075
mcballs 11th December 2008

OK this maybe my wildest or lamest post of all time........but..............I notice i settle alot with mic placement especially...

ron florentine
replies: 14 views: 3,320
RockManDan 11th December 2008

Hi, my name is Alex. I ve tried to create a good mix for 2 years, but no good results produced. My Equipment: JBL...

manman
replies: 5 views: 1,249
manman 11th December 2008

Sort of a question for the post office, but they are closed. I was wondering if I could ship 2" reels of tape media mail.

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 920
JordanA 11th December 2008

I just bought the SoundToys Effect Bundle, don't know why I waited this long! I've just played a round a bit with them, and...

degas
replies: 3 views: 2,354
TonyBelmont 11th December 2008

How do you get water out of the ear? I leaned the wrong way in the shower. I know it will come out on its own, but it is annoying.

strewnshank
replies: 22 views: 962
bukarin 11th December 2008

Any user of Klark teknik DN 34 Analog time processor.. any info, any good,

roginator
replies: 0 views: 1,911
roginator 11th December 2008

I'm looking for another tube pre to be used along my V78-M. I hesitate between these two products. Ideally I'd like to get...

khai
replies: 0 views: 1,183
khai 11th December 2008

Hi Slutz Does anyone have a user and/or service manual for these speakers in their computer? I recently bought a pair and...

emielll
replies: 5 views: 3,567
ToddF 11th December 2008

Hi I got a new name for my studio, Can anyone recommend a good place that do logo design? thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 585
Slave8 11th December 2008

Hey! Can u please help me.... Im looking for second hand Pro tools HD1 system PCI-x (eXtended) I didnt know that this version...

mattsplace
replies: 4 views: 1,120
Aisle 6 10th December 2008

i just picked up a vintage acoustic 114 electric guitar amp. Can anyone tell me about it. I saw another going for $400 but that's...

S.Shea
replies: 3 views: 4,689
TurboJets 10th December 2008

I'm being a bit naughty and double posting but I've been jazzing on about this new bass I just picked up and need to sort this...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 1 views: 457
FeatheredSerpent 10th December 2008

Ok so I have a Presonus Firestudio Project, but at some point I want to upgrade to an API 3124+. How exactly do you get to the...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 8 views: 1,776
Mesa4x12er 10th December 2008

Not sure if this has been posted before but it is really cool. Peace Todd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TMZASCR-I YouTube...

ToddF
replies: 2 views: 921
Kenny Gioia 10th December 2008

I just got an RME 9652 PCI card, and I'm now looking for a ad/da. Come across the Marian Adcon - great price, great specs, looks...

amberience
replies: 1 views: 2,857
FeatheredSerpent 10th December 2008

It seems there would be a better way to request ISRC codes than having to fill out a form and mail it in. But I just did this...

Neruk
replies: 8 views: 2,399
Neruk 10th December 2008

hey guys, i have a PT HD2 system and i was wondering how many TDM plugins i could run on the dsp's simultaneously? btw, how many...

laboso
replies: 3 views: 917
laboso 10th December 2008

can anyone tell me which db input i have to choose +4 or -10 db when coming from a ua610 channelstrip to a digirack003 ? thany a...

zaumb
replies: 2 views: 616
zaumb 10th December 2008

...the further away my mics are from the source. ...the less I EQ stuff. ...the more I appreciate minimal arrangements more...

Infernal Device
replies: 47 views: 2,773
ScumBum 10th December 2008

Not so much the pres... the 512c's are clear winners to me head to head.... but the DI is great... The filters ROCK... (I want a...

Mike Brown
replies: 4 views: 928
DONNX 10th December 2008

I was wondering if any roland v drummers would like to do me a little favour cooge i played some the other day, and however...

organsymphony
replies: 2 views: 600
organsymphony 10th December 2008

Hi guys. Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I couldn't find much searching. I have no choice but to have my monitors...

Tarek
replies: 1 views: 1,520
Ethan Winer 10th December 2008

hey guys.. i currently have a roland 890 MTR (used to have a m-audio firewire 410) and i've been recoding tracks into it until...

pakkman6
replies: 0 views: 506
pakkman6 10th December 2008

Do you guys have any and how did you get them? I'm thinking of asking around, just to see what happens

MikeTSH
replies: 18 views: 1,358
strewnshank 10th December 2008

Ok I know the delay compensation topic has been beaten to death, but I'm getting a little confused in my routing. I understand...

Slate416
replies: 5 views: 2,476
Slate416 10th December 2008

I just got a Chord SPA608(i think that is the correct model number) and have started using it with my NS10s All I can say is...

StudioKing
replies: 1 views: 696
Jackie Moon 10th December 2008

Hi, i'm new to this forum so please be kind :) i run a small recording studio in the UK and we've been getting busier and...

andy_richards
replies: 3 views: 860
dbjp 10th December 2008

anybody using this controller? Can you give me some insight? I'm thinking about that and Axiom or the Akai. The jury always...

miercoles
replies: 1 views: 1,080
miercoles 10th December 2008

so which would you go for? Im in a studio with that choice- would the octopre be better than the c24s?

rhythmmaster
replies: 2 views: 1,204
nosebleedaudio 10th December 2008

Howdy gang, I am tracking a loud, rude, vibey band this afternoon and would like to achieve an authentic 70's rock sound. It's...

toastchee
replies: 2 views: 803
Jim Williams 10th December 2008

okay i know there have been a few threads but i've never used figure of 8 mics as overheads before. how should i position the...

rhythmmaster
replies: 6 views: 2,585
Bill Moriarty 10th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search