The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey I've just found a guy who sells pretty cheap microphones (shure, audio technica mostly) eBay Seller: fretbuzzard71:...

monstr
replies: 4 views: 875
monstr 17th December 2008

At Bob Katz Book I read that a console ads phase shift to the sound. HOw can this happen if the EQs are not used and everything...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 41 views: 3,719
Jim Williams 17th December 2008

I have a room that is 12 x 15 with 9 ft ceilings. I have all the bass traps up and it sounds great. Now do you think it's worth...

Nu-tra
replies: 25 views: 2,809
warhead 17th December 2008

Hey, yesterday I was watching the flick 'ConAir' with Nicolas Cage. It came to me that part of the score has almost the same...

kosmokrator
replies: 7 views: 1,592
panther 17th December 2008

I found an used unit of the PCM 70, but the software is pre-3.0, and misses several presets that I enjoy, so I did not buy it...

Bernardo
replies: 9 views: 3,796
Phaidon 17th December 2008

I'm currently using the unit as 2buss comp, and all I can get out of it is "squish". The song is pretty controlled, so...

kenboy
replies: 0 views: 527
kenboy 17th December 2008

Hey guys, Just really need these quick questions answered before i make this purchase. Apart from the interface, what are the...

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 656
Oli_W 17th December 2008

Here's the thesis of my question: Can you overslut yourself? i.e., a 9000j in an apartment. Here's my situation. I...

tunesmith
replies: 36 views: 2,780
datune 17th December 2008

Starting out the studio: I spent a few months building out my bedroom home studio. I converted the closet into a booth with...

weissguy
replies: 5 views: 931
strewnshank 17th December 2008

Beacause some times I see pictures like these and I don't know if they used a U67 or an old U87. thank...

Pastor Obviedo
replies: 6 views: 10,210
Aisle 6 17th December 2008

This is not spam!! I am in a modelling competition and need as many people to vote for me as possible freshflowe Vote and...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 534
acpezz 17th December 2008

Hi guyz, I've been playing around a lot with digi's dynamic 3 compressor for parallel compression on drums and I'm really digging...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 933
astronmr20 17th December 2008

Hi there fellas, Heres the thing > I need to know if IN TERMS OF SOUND QUALITY,so NOT in terms of I/O number or routability...

sONIC_jUNKIE
replies: 4 views: 4,636
kid65 17th December 2008

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about some china-mic that was a budget version of a u87. I can't find it now though. Any help?

MichaelMackie
replies: 0 views: 604
MichaelMackie 17th December 2008

So i had to do a quick retracking of a part at home last night with a guitarist. The amp was buzzing from single coils so i had...

tropics
replies: 7 views: 7,267
owel 17th December 2008

Anyone out there love their 1960? I just got one in a trade and am undecided whether to move it on or hang on to it. I have tried...

dlmorley
replies: 10 views: 2,077
glenn Taylor 17th December 2008

I found a classified ad for this console, and I can't figure out what it is or if it's worth taking a look into. See...

mistervenable
replies: 8 views: 1,233
mistervenable 17th December 2008

What settings do people normally have on a Senneheiser 421 when recording toms? - out of these: M 1 2 3 S

Kroy
replies: 12 views: 2,001
James Meeker 17th December 2008

Has anyone heard about a new/revised Command 8? I'm looking to get one soon for my le setup and was wondering if anyone has heard...

kingchong
replies: 0 views: 606
kingchong 17th December 2008

I could use some insight as my experience has been limited to only tracking a handful of many different types of singers...but...

nadumr
replies: 2 views: 601
FireMoon 17th December 2008

Peace gentlemen it's been a minute..... I'm interested in getting a summing box but not sure which or where to begin. I've...

Agno
replies: 49 views: 7,773
Reborn 17th December 2008

I was walking through Walmart's Electronics section (looking for Xmas gifts), and found this: KORG DS-10 | AQ INTERACTIVE So I...

The Chemist
replies: 2 views: 831
paperplanepilot 17th December 2008

I like the sound i get out of it but i don't want the tube thing anymore for a couple of different reasons. Anyways: Is...

ddeez
replies: 7 views: 1,314
KEYBEEETSSS 17th December 2008

Is that a dumb thing to do on the outside of a kick drum?

Nu-tra
replies: 4 views: 822
Nu-tra 17th December 2008

I've read a lot online about the Toft ATB and listened to audio samples talked to people etc...It seems like a pretty amazing...

Stovetop617
replies: 0 views: 841
Stovetop617 17th December 2008

every time i hit the space for play back, the play button turns blue and flashes four times then begins playback. it's this way...

blakesmith
replies: 4 views: 671
blakesmith 17th December 2008

Someone has a somewhat similar post, but this will be a little more specific. The prerequisite for this post, is you had to put a...

Bradahman
replies: 43 views: 2,596
Huntley Miller 17th December 2008

Hey everybody, been thinking about overheads/phase problems lately and decided that i'm getting sick of the spaced pair...

nickynicknick
replies: 21 views: 3,104
nickynicknick 17th December 2008

Hi, setting up my small, portable studio for personal use. I'm new to this game. Tried in the past but got sidetracked, then...

asparagii
replies: 6 views: 812
asparagii 17th December 2008

Has any one ever got a good drum sound in a small apartment with 8' ceilings? Is it possible even with great gear?

Dopamine
replies: 6 views: 2,688
Dopamine 17th December 2008

Im trying to figure out how to output a track into a analog compressor and then back into the 003. i tried bringing a cable from...

savestheday11687
replies: 4 views: 1,215
savestheday11687 17th December 2008

Does somebody know the NTP 179-310B limiter ? I can't find the datasheet or documentation about the 310B model on internet ! I'm...

Phazinhead
replies: 1 views: 807
Phazinhead 17th December 2008

What are your thoughts on the the HD192? for the money is there anything the same but cheaper? any problem encountered?...

lacesoutdom
replies: 0 views: 765
lacesoutdom 17th December 2008

Can anybody recommend a company who makes head shells for combo amps? I would like to get the amp in my Bassman LTD combo into an...

MaJo1
replies: 7 views: 5,791
T9c 17th December 2008

thinking of getting a Presonus Central Station to output to multiple pairs of headphones and (eventually) a secondary pair of...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 773
apadua 17th December 2008

Hey guys, this is the scoop, i want to record and mix OTB at 96k.....for mixing I have a RME 9652 card feeding a Mytek 8x192,...

loosejaw
replies: 1 views: 592
u b k 17th December 2008

Maybe a dumb question... I just got a Chandler TG-2 today and it only has XLR outputs. Unfortunately the unit I am running it...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 2 views: 522
Mesa4x12er 17th December 2008

Hi Guys Just picked up Protools HD2 accel (PCI) for a super great price and am looking at selling it. I'm selling 1 hd core...

BenJah
replies: 15 views: 1,095
BenJah 16th December 2008

Hi Slutz, I'm recording on location in a house that has a nice natural verb. I have TL Space and I'm trying to create an...

Krecording
replies: 6 views: 592
Flying_Dutchman 16th December 2008

So, after mixing a punk rock tune for several hours the other day, while comparing against some CLA mixes the band brought in as...

bgrotto
replies: 20 views: 1,606
Mike Brown 16th December 2008

So Im getting into using a tape machine to record as opposed to having everything in my computer. Im looking to find a nice...

jlaugh87
replies: 1 views: 772
Mike Brown 16th December 2008

I suppose many of you have received one or more of the free copies of Rolling Stone that are choking post office boxes...

Tallyman
replies: 2 views: 607
qsblues 16th December 2008

I'm curious to know if anyone here likes the Neumann M147? We have one and while I'm sure there are tons of better mics out there...

JQ127
replies: 14 views: 4,509
Jeff A. Roberts 16th December 2008

EDIT: The Mac digital out can be set to 16, 20, and 24 bit in the audio/midi setup utility. Assuming a) I am running Cubase...

mmcfarlane
replies: 16 views: 1,325
Ethan Winer 16th December 2008

hey guys, ive done a lot of research including searching these forums but couldnt really find the answers i am looking for so...

stayouttamalibu
replies: 11 views: 4,646
kurt 16th December 2008

When it comes to compressor's(ITB) i teak until it's well......worse than before i started. Embrassing but true ,i have...

no drama
replies: 30 views: 2,308
hearttimes 16th December 2008

Here's my situation: I record with Pro Tools 7.0 M-Powered (yes, yes, I know...) and since I've neither the space, budget, nor...

AndyUF2
replies: 4 views: 702
Ben B 16th December 2008

Hey. I'm upgrading my studio from PC basic MOTU 24/8 with 2 Octopres with ADAT cards to a system based around a G5. I need 24...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 5 views: 782
waxx 16th December 2008

I need some Neutrik XLR connectors. Pacific Radio is overpriced...anyone know any places in LA where you can buy connectors on...

mikecorwin
replies: 10 views: 1,883
mikecorwin 16th December 2008

So the Masterlink is archaic technology, seems like, but it is a very stable machine for capturing two track audio ecspecially in...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 834
Alex Specht 16th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search