The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just went to Universal Audio | Home and the 5.2 update is on there. I haven't got the email yet so I wanted to throw this up...

camerondye
replies: 28 views: 2,557
camerondye 19th December 2008

Hey guys I have a Fender Blues Junior, and I play a Strat. I'm looking for a little more overdrive for better sustain than what...

Baderup99
replies: 50 views: 22,908
KeithMoonwannabe 19th December 2008

Upgrading to Pro Tools 8. When? So Pro Toolers. When will you be making the upgrade?

Kenny Gioia
replies: 42 views: 3,604
strewnshank 19th December 2008

Hi all, The core of my studio is a Mackie 1640 with its direct outs running into two Motu 2408 mkIIs into a Sonica PC. I'm...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 2 views: 881
PhiloBeddoe 19th December 2008

So I received a Neumann TLM 103 as an early Christmas gift. It was quite the shocker. Im a vocalist, so even to just hear the...

Thetics
replies: 16 views: 1,344
Thetics 19th December 2008

bumpkinI know these general questions are generally frowned upon and I haven't posted here in a while so if I am paining...

jukeboyjim
replies: 0 views: 5,294
jukeboyjim 19th December 2008

I would like someone to list all the companies that do Noise Reduction software please. I tried a demo of a companies software...

noiseflaw
replies: 1 views: 669
hv_ 19th December 2008

would it be a waste of money getting another condenser microphone? I have the Rode NT1A AKG Perception 120 M Audio Nova...

Tracemusic11
replies: 7 views: 831
Tracemusic11 19th December 2008

Hey guys, It's been a while since I have made any posts about my upcoming EP project so i figured If fill you all in as well...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 4 views: 566
Eddie T. Ellis 19th December 2008

Please recommend for Vocals & Acoustic Gitt.- The three i'm looking at are- Shure SM7b Oktava 319 Studio Projects C1 Or...

freddy blogs
replies: 14 views: 1,336
Edwards 19th December 2008

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best predelay time for a piece I'm working on. It's solo acoustic fingerstyle guitar. The...

edwardsean
replies: 11 views: 4,610
Stepwise Sound 19th December 2008

I am recording my band live off the floor and also doing voice for yoga cd's. I read that the ksm9 is esuntially the ksm32 in a...

pw2005
replies: 7 views: 4,604
synthoid 19th December 2008

It looks like I'll have to replace my Firepod sooner, rather than later, so I've got to decide on a new interface before I'm...

LSProductions
replies: 3 views: 730
Boltino 19th December 2008

Hi guys! Is the TD a must have? - I record drums in a small room and I guess it would be cool to have the option to make the...

greatgreatriver
replies: 43 views: 4,459
Doc Mixwell 19th December 2008

hey guys, Will be registering my 003 tomoro and am wondering how is digi's server going? am i going to run into any problems...

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 3,365
Matt Whritenour 19th December 2008

I'm looking for a 10 or 15 second clip of a record spinning.. If anyone could be so gracious to send me one to mynameisnotandreas...

planet red
replies: 4 views: 1,268
planet red 19th December 2008

Hey Team, I know nothing about the models within the brands, and I have a set of ZILDJIAN ZBT 13" available to purchase....

strewnshank
replies: 33 views: 7,820
pw2005 19th December 2008

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I have few options on pop filters, that includes this model: Middle Atlantic Split Screen Pop...

hirocaster
replies: 1 views: 585
tINY 19th December 2008

Has anyone run a controlled variables comparison of these three? thanks. Sorry if this topic has already been covered X times.

rowan wood
replies: 2 views: 1,441
rowan wood 19th December 2008

Anyone here work in a studio (or have a semi-pro recording space) that could help me record a few acoustic numbers for a female...

ColourSurround
replies: 3 views: 607
gtole 19th December 2008

My brother is involved in theater sound design, and plays drums in a band. I got stuck with him in a grab bag this holiday...

Chris Ptacek
replies: 1 views: 531
Frost 19th December 2008

Hello kids. I'm using a lunch box for my acoustic rig live. I want to run the 2 pickup outputs of my Martin guitar into thier...

Brent
replies: 0 views: 1,492
Brent 19th December 2008

does anybody heard about a machine that can do almost everything that you can imagine, it's call the ... (somthing like sima)...

laperlestudio
replies: 17 views: 1,225
Pfraser 19th December 2008

Is mLan dead or on its way out? is there anything that will replace that? it is a great thing to be able to run multiple...

Alex Specht
replies: 3 views: 760
imloggedin 19th December 2008

So I've been thinking about taking one of my solo projects to record in a local studio. Problem is I want to play all the...

KeithMoonwannabe
replies: 14 views: 995
KeithMoonwannabe 19th December 2008

Edit: In hindsight, the thread title isn't really appropriate, but I found a little clarity in writing it. A better title would...

over-man
replies: 14 views: 1,782
DesertDawg 19th December 2008

and autotune costs 320 etc etc I mean logic pro has ENDLESS loops, full set of plug-ins native and software instruments galore...

hey_mavis
replies: 27 views: 2,339
vixapphire 19th December 2008

so what is the deal with those ol tele strat ash trays does it change the sound at all. I know different material bridges...

big country
replies: 1 views: 1,074
Johnny Favorite 19th December 2008

Sorry for the newb question, but i have never even messed with an auto tune plug in before. Tried melodyne for a minute, but...

ianbryn11
replies: 19 views: 10,878
Jay Dee 19th December 2008

I'm upgrading my Mix rig to HD and am wondering if I should sell or keep my AD8000 SE. (Can't afford to keep both.) I really...

Lazer Toms
replies: 9 views: 2,757
Mike Brown 19th December 2008
replies: 1 views: 1,835
Mike Brown 19th December 2008

In the past I've always tracked at my own place with my own gear, and then gone into a nice studio to mix. I'm going to buy some...

Meriphew
replies: 27 views: 5,806
Snatchman 19th December 2008

im using a mesa power amp i need to have as a spare rig but have no "pre amp". i have an inexpensive Art tube mp studio...

Twig
replies: 11 views: 15,598
Twig 19th December 2008

Hi all this is my first Post in the Forum...but I'm a reader since few months howdy I'm going to re- build my personal...

bukakabo
replies: 7 views: 1,057
bukakabo 18th December 2008

mine was when i was in school and my audio I professor was going over the different types of microphone polar patterns. ...

cornboy7x
replies: 133 views: 12,676
gussyg2007 18th December 2008

I don't understand what it is at all.

MichaelMackie
replies: 3 views: 631
ToddP 18th December 2008

has anyone heard the trak 2 dual preamp/converter? i wonder if the preamps are any good, i'm trying to decide between the rosetta...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 0 views: 868
hazelmossobrien 18th December 2008

I'm going back and forth with the idea of buying a console, so I'm looking for some opinions. I was pretty sold on the idea of...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 2,347
LeMauce 18th December 2008

I usually label files "song name" 1.0 and then move from there to 1.1 and 1.2 etc until I major change comes and then...

hey_mavis
replies: 12 views: 740
kosmokrator 18th December 2008

OK. So my Rhodes has been a TON of work so far and I feel i have it almost there but.. There are 5 notes in various places...

sctt_stone
replies: 4 views: 719
Jim Williams 18th December 2008

So today I recorded myself playing piano, but being by myself with the preamps in the other room, set them too hot... now...

JustinAiken
replies: 9 views: 1,409
Jim Williams 18th December 2008

Hello, just a question. Does anyone use impulse responses to simulate analog gear? Like putting an impulse through a nice channel...

Beardhead
replies: 2 views: 848
jdtrbn 18th December 2008

Just bought a Great River ME-1NV and am going to hook it up to my Duet. Is it ok to just plug the breakout XLR-In cable from the...

jsrockit
replies: 3 views: 1,465
jsrockit 18th December 2008

There you go - just stumbled upon this: Youtube link.

mig27
replies: 13 views: 2,633
BOWIE 18th December 2008

Okay so now that i can download pro tools M-Powered 8, it's only listed as an upgrade. I have no prior version of M-Powered. If i...

weezul
replies: 5 views: 954
FFTT 18th December 2008

hey slutz, i just wanted to know if there are rtas plugins near by if you buy a tdm bundle.. i often read people saying they...

laboso
replies: 1 views: 504
kittonian 18th December 2008

does anyone know of any decent de-esser plugins for vocals, that actually work, that are compatible with intel macs? cheers...

matt9b
replies: 5 views: 2,468
Deleted bd1be4f 18th December 2008

I need a little help understanding vacuum tubes. I am going to get a new tube for a tube mic. I want to get a 12ay7 and 12at7. ...

tvolhein
replies: 1 views: 563
hugo_zair 18th December 2008

I have been around audio and recording for quite a few years and I recently see the term "stacking" used quite a...

dbbubba
replies: 17 views: 910
mixerguy 18th December 2008

Hi all. Anyone know any good DAW builders here in OZ?? Mickpeachh

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 413
Sen 18th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search