The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am having trouble figuring out how to get BFD to come up on multiple channels on the mixer in Cubase. It is probably really...

StudioKing
replies: 4 views: 2,238
AshleySmith06 21st December 2008

I am wondering if anyone has any details on the recording of this CD? Sounds friggin' great. Mix, mastering and most of all...

Football
replies: 0 views: 978
Football 21st December 2008

I know that there's a difference in the programming of these units, and the manual adjustment knobs of high quality units will...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 1,101
Ned Bouhalassa 21st December 2008

I am looking to revamp a little chilton 10 channel mixer. I need faders with 60mm of travel and 80mm from screw hole to screw...

Gibripper75
replies: 1 views: 1,605
dbbubba 21st December 2008

I have picked up some Cetec console strips and have been doing some searches for information. I seem to hit a brick wall with...

Norm
replies: 1 views: 1,057
Silvertone 21st December 2008

British Decca is celebrated for their often magnificent sound. Their Tree, developed by Roy Wallace, is a standard recording...

3rd&4thT
replies: 4 views: 4,673
dbbubba 21st December 2008

I am an ITB guy but I like to print my mix back through an outboard buss compressor. My plan, previously was to buy some high...

woodfoot
replies: 5 views: 863
woodfoot 21st December 2008

A few questions about the 2290... Does TC still make them? How much are (were) they brand new, and... Is 1,500 (U.S. Dollars) ...

Space Nugget
replies: 3 views: 4,027
Phaidon 21st December 2008

I'm trying to get an effect of a single note sustained guitar sound coming from dead center from far away to coming straight at...

bringmewater
replies: 9 views: 774
Space Nugget 21st December 2008

I will be running a one man studio next year. I will be playing and recording simultaneously. I don't know where to place my Mac...

bchamorro
replies: 16 views: 3,151
d4n 21st December 2008

I need to change all my tubes in my Orange Rocker 30 combo and am contemplating doing it myself. Does anyone know if these amps...

j-madd
replies: 2 views: 4,756
j-madd 21st December 2008

It's an APEX 205. Can one make a ribbon mic cardioid by blocking one side of the ribbon motor so it receives no or less sound?...

bitman
replies: 6 views: 1,329
Track 7 21st December 2008

So I can't get ATA to compensate my reverb auxes right. I have my drum tracks, then I have them all bussing to an aux track. I...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 1,692
Mike Brown 21st December 2008

Hi, Getting SO annoyed now. My pro tools system keeps inexplicably crashing? I have tried now for months to find out why, I...

Empora
replies: 31 views: 3,490
AMIEL 21st December 2008

In case anyone is interested, Nada Recording Studio in New Windsor, NY recently started streaming live recording sessions on...

skiltrip
replies: 0 views: 827
skiltrip 21st December 2008

I have a pair on demo and I am wondering if it is just the design. So far they distort with any regular level coming from the...

DRC
replies: 13 views: 1,514
DRC 21st December 2008

hi, new to posting here. i'm stuck between buying an Avalon 737sp to go with a Digi 003 rack, or getting a Dangerous D-box with...

conconsito
replies: 17 views: 1,610
subspace 21st December 2008

Thought I'd share it. Let me know what you guys think? Thanks

anemicrock
replies: 0 views: 622
anemicrock 21st December 2008

Hi GS, I have an Eventide DS/E but I don't want to carry it around for live performances. Yet, I need to make my playing...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 1,260
soupking 21st December 2008

After realising my current interface (project mix) runs the line ins through the preamp (thus making using external preamps not...

bobspartylounge
replies: 0 views: 641
bobspartylounge 21st December 2008

I'm moving my control room and the new CR is 50' from my machine room. What are you guys using to extend your monitor and mouse...

vudoo
replies: 0 views: 455
vudoo 21st December 2008

So Judge Dread - the remake just got the green light. Hulk was bad and remade, seems that's the way movies are going. Can we do...

jerry123
replies: 19 views: 1,065
Johnny Favorite 20th December 2008

On Pro Tools 8. Go to solo, mute or move faders together in a group and there just not. Say 2 guitars are grouped left and...

anemicrock
replies: 7 views: 7,487
anemicrock 20th December 2008

I'm looking at in-ears for live use as well as casual listening and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. My budget is...

erock
replies: 0 views: 523
erock 20th December 2008

Ok, there are a few rapid fire questions here about recording guitars and being in-tune. A.) If a guitar has their guitar...

hduncan
replies: 14 views: 1,271
Twisted Tones 20th December 2008

Hi I know that my post is not to dissimilar to many on here but I have spent almost 2 months reading and searching before...

paish
replies: 14 views: 1,510
Mojo 20th December 2008

I got Fatso for about a year and sold it a few months ago.. I never regret it. Currently I got two Distressors with Brit mod...

josva
replies: 4 views: 1,141
strewnshank 20th December 2008

first off...i'm soooo sorry to bother you guys with another "what should i buy" type of question...but honestly, i have...

PopsGhostly1980
replies: 47 views: 3,567
dpianomn 20th December 2008

Hey! I have an problem! Im using an RME multiface II and when i using more inputs- usually when i tracking drums, heppen that the...

mattsplace
replies: 1 views: 939
mattsplace 20th December 2008

I know everything is relative but in general which frequencies do you typically find yourself cutting/adding on electric bass to...

rockyroad
replies: 56 views: 3,562
rockyroad 20th December 2008

I am in the process of building a hi-fi stereo rig for my living room and I was wondering if a sub would be a good idea? I...

bchamorro
replies: 22 views: 2,263
Pelonis 20th December 2008

I just installed the pt8 upgrade. I don't record many tracks- usually no more than 6 or 8 and always acoustic instruments. I...

nnajar
replies: 0 views: 743
nnajar 20th December 2008

Do you often set the attack on a compressor to let the transient through and then subtly squash down the rest of the material so...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 1,071
Joram 20th December 2008

the M-audio fast track ultra seems to have the features i am looking for with 4 mic preamps and USB2 buss. OTOH, some folks do...

jnorman
replies: 3 views: 920
KeithMoonwannabe 20th December 2008

I am curious, when using a MIDI triggered drum sampler, the MIDI notes are inline perfectly with the tempo grid/map. But when...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 1,184
David Robinson 20th December 2008

Today I finally got my new upgrade to Pro Tools 8! And Just when I was about to install it, I looked at my activation card and...

boloproductions
replies: 7 views: 1,186
nick-the-sax 20th December 2008

For separation and speediness' sake, I recently cut some live band tracks with the band's singer using a MIDI controller for the...

AjD
replies: 6 views: 2,831
matt9b 20th December 2008

Hey, I've been working with the SansAmp RBI for a while a like it. I need to buy another SansAmp because I won't be able to...

luctellier
replies: 13 views: 10,179
Kiwiburger 20th December 2008

Has anyone installed the PT HD 8 upgrade on a PC yet? The manual says to uninstall PT 7.4 before installing v8.... is this...

azirkin
replies: 1 views: 551
Hxd Ped 20th December 2008

I am looking for the Music Production Toolkit 2 upgrade in the digi store. Can't seem to find it. Anyone having the same problem...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 1,858
tamasdragon 20th December 2008

Just got send this video sent to me from a friend. Starts with a street performer in Santa Monica,California and then proceds to...

True North
replies: 5 views: 822
magibatalla 20th December 2008

What is patchbay and why may it be needed for a hw filter, anyone?

TOTAL
replies: 4 views: 690
TOTAL 20th December 2008

Seeking some clarification here from those in the know... What I've concluded through my research is that the new V-Synth XT...

AnonJack
replies: 1 views: 1,747
Dr.Wu 20th December 2008

a lot of people have been going on about the big ben recently, and i'm sure for good reason. reminds me of what i was hearing...

pounce
replies: 23 views: 3,295
Gary Schmitt 20th December 2008

Anyone find a great improvement between the two? Thanks Imagine

Dean Landon
replies: 1 views: 1,540
DONNX 20th December 2008

So, obviously Digi releases PT8 today and there are big banner ads with the who-whos singing it's praises. I forget the dude but...

eclectic
replies: 4 views: 1,081
elambo 20th December 2008

Has anyone else seen a problem with the TC Electronic CL1B TDM plugin and PTHD. It plays fine at 48K or 44K sample rate sessions,...

buickwilson
replies: 1 views: 616
buickwilson 20th December 2008

Well, not sure where this goes, but it's probably of enough interest to us that everyone might want to read this... Copy of...

Ken Walker
replies: 0 views: 634
Ken Walker 20th December 2008

Hey folks, I am in the market for a New Firewire interface. I have heard from a couple of techs that thenext generation A/D chis...

Reborn
replies: 2 views: 574
Reborn 20th December 2008

My Sweetwater order came .. and it had only ONE piece of candy .. and a stinkin' Willy Wonka Laffy Taffy Sour Apple chew at...

jmarkham
replies: 2 views: 735
lord_bunny 20th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search