The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know there are threads on this in general, but they are not telling me exactly what I need... I'm going to be using an Mbox1,...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 747
numberforty1 22nd December 2008

I was fooling around in the studio the other day and figured I'd put together something quick to demo the TLM49, since opinions...

The Studio RI
replies: 0 views: 1,291
The Studio RI 22nd December 2008

I've got a friend that uses a api 550a lunchbox eq in his rig that sounds incredible on the high end. I was wondering if there...

kingtut38
replies: 8 views: 1,498
Jimbo 22nd December 2008

Hi all, I'm looking for an outboard eq that is more of an overall musical Tone control than surgical slice and dice. Any ideas...

gtole
replies: 1 views: 577
PVAUDIO 22nd December 2008

Anyone any ideas what this is, who makes it and where I might get it, have had a good scour on the...

markcain
replies: 4 views: 1,656
Grumblefoot 22nd December 2008

I was doing a search in GS about this mic pres..but seems the thread or certain info was deleted... So I would like to know...

ToneRexx
replies: 21 views: 4,423
DONNX 22nd December 2008

So let's say you have 4 channels of recorded drums. A useful mix strategy is to send all these channels to a drum aux, lets say...

FAT
replies: 28 views: 2,318
jigsawlogic 22nd December 2008

Ok....so I've discovered a while ago the power of HPF to clean up /focus sounds and never looked back. But I've been using either...

Saudade
replies: 2 views: 858
FeatheredSerpent 22nd December 2008

Hello, i am in a progressive rock outfit. Was wondering what sampling program bands like Tool would use to create thier sample...

ktwalker76
replies: 7 views: 720
FeatheredSerpent 22nd December 2008

Presumably Logic 8 is built from the ground up with the intel chips in mind. But what's it like on the older macs like G4's?...

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 712
James Lehmann 22nd December 2008

Well, I got a chance to A/B the ART with the UA and the results were interesting. Having only the pres on my board before, the...

getarzan
replies: 23 views: 9,949
getarzan 22nd December 2008

I mean seriously? The best tom sound will come through overhead and room mics. Just get the drummer to be a little more gentle...

FAT
replies: 8 views: 934
Drumsound 22nd December 2008

I know there's some folks out there with this unit. What's your view/opinion/experience? I'm looking for a stereo unit as a...

Chevron
replies: 8 views: 2,924
AdamJay 22nd December 2008

im looking at getting a new preamp, new mic for vocals, new mic for guitar amp and a converter. i hear a lot of good things about...

savestheday11687
replies: 2 views: 660
savestheday11687 22nd December 2008

...and then maybe they didn't so much. - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 13 views: 2,167
spektor 22nd December 2008

Hullo all, In case you missed it, there's a lot of amazing karma being generated over here... More free stuff, let's do it...

squidsquad
replies: 5 views: 395
RawBeanZen 22nd December 2008

ok, ups just dropped one off. boing lets have them. i got it mostly for my acoustic, a down tuned (yet often capoed) om sized...

eor
replies: 6 views: 1,991
Dr. BuzzKill 22nd December 2008

Hey guys. I'm after Renaissance Vox and Renaissance Eq and was wondering if it's possible to download a bundle from the waves...

anemicrock
replies: 4 views: 1,371
anemicrock 22nd December 2008

Anyone with first hand experience with the Gyratec g10? I want to add a slower, more beefy, warm sounding compressor to my...

lasso
replies: 19 views: 2,246
Ben F 22nd December 2008

I have a buddy who is going to be recording his saxophone into a USB audio interface on his PC. We are looking for the best...

Jake Holland
replies: 3 views: 1,033
Marty P. 21st December 2008

Dear Forum, I own a small home recording studio with a control room and a seperate recording room. at this time , I am using a...

Musicmaker
replies: 1 views: 579
Musicmaker 21st December 2008

I was wondering if someone has any tips on which synths (analogue classics as well as software emulators), that could help me get...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 2 views: 1,247
gotpop 21st December 2008

I would like to lower the action on this bass, but the bridge is made of wood and it's already set as low as it can go. Is it...

gigamesh
replies: 17 views: 912
Johnny Favorite 21st December 2008

I am curious- do Drummers tend to want to bring in their own kits, or do they not care about playing a kit they are not used to?

hduncan
replies: 115 views: 7,980
Lem0n 21st December 2008

I was wondering if anyone knows of any must go to shops / stores in Berlin too look for high end and vintage german gear ? I was...

threshhold
replies: 6 views: 908
threshhold 21st December 2008

Is this...acceptable?:)

toasteh
replies: 11 views: 709
ImJohn 21st December 2008

My first post on here, so HELLO ALL! thumbsup Ok, I'm having some trouble getting to grips with my new DSI Mopho... I'm aware...

Introspective
replies: 4 views: 1,886
Jazzpunk 21st December 2008
replies: 2 views: 618
Doc Mixwell 21st December 2008

Is it my imagination, or did API prices just get bumped up? Seems like the 2500 costs about $300 more than it did a month...

Michael Loomis
replies: 4 views: 1,127
jdg 21st December 2008

i need to share the purple gospel......i have been astonished by andrew's/purple's customer service in a recent experience that...

roger
replies: 5 views: 878
gainreduction 21st December 2008

Hey guys, What are my options to add more channels, and how do i go about adding them to my original 8 on my 003? so i can get...

Renegade Prod
replies: 5 views: 774
Gulliver 21st December 2008

Upon further reflection, and taking into account the increasing customer objections to the fees associated with the upgrade...

FireMoon
replies: 14 views: 1,319
mellotronic 21st December 2008

Just bought a used MBox 1 without software. Do I need an Ilok to go download PT 8.0 from Digi and then install it on my PC?

Krubbadoo
replies: 1 views: 738
007 21st December 2008

Got the vintage U87 and a Wagner 47 on the way, thinking one more something more open and female ala Lawson 251, Peluso P12,...

James Lugo
replies: 13 views: 1,246
AMIEL 21st December 2008

Organs

Organs seem to be plentiful on the used market. Various Hammond and Lowrey models are almost always available on kijiji or...

Hammer Mark
replies: 39 views: 3,687
AjLayne 21st December 2008

I am having trouble figuring out how to get BFD to come up on multiple channels on the mixer in Cubase. It is probably really...

StudioKing
replies: 4 views: 2,236
AshleySmith06 21st December 2008

I am wondering if anyone has any details on the recording of this CD? Sounds friggin' great. Mix, mastering and most of all...

Football
replies: 0 views: 977
Football 21st December 2008

I know that there's a difference in the programming of these units, and the manual adjustment knobs of high quality units will...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 1,101
Ned Bouhalassa 21st December 2008

I am looking to revamp a little chilton 10 channel mixer. I need faders with 60mm of travel and 80mm from screw hole to screw...

Gibripper75
replies: 1 views: 1,605
dbbubba 21st December 2008

I have picked up some Cetec console strips and have been doing some searches for information. I seem to hit a brick wall with...

Norm
replies: 1 views: 1,053
Silvertone 21st December 2008

British Decca is celebrated for their often magnificent sound. Their Tree, developed by Roy Wallace, is a standard recording...

3rd&4thT
replies: 4 views: 4,673
dbbubba 21st December 2008

I am an ITB guy but I like to print my mix back through an outboard buss compressor. My plan, previously was to buy some high...

woodfoot
replies: 5 views: 863
woodfoot 21st December 2008

A few questions about the 2290... Does TC still make them? How much are (were) they brand new, and... Is 1,500 (U.S. Dollars) ...

Space Nugget
replies: 3 views: 4,023
Phaidon 21st December 2008

I'm trying to get an effect of a single note sustained guitar sound coming from dead center from far away to coming straight at...

bringmewater
replies: 9 views: 773
Space Nugget 21st December 2008

I will be running a one man studio next year. I will be playing and recording simultaneously. I don't know where to place my Mac...

bchamorro
replies: 16 views: 3,151
d4n 21st December 2008

I need to change all my tubes in my Orange Rocker 30 combo and am contemplating doing it myself. Does anyone know if these amps...

j-madd
replies: 2 views: 4,749
j-madd 21st December 2008

It's an APEX 205. Can one make a ribbon mic cardioid by blocking one side of the ribbon motor so it receives no or less sound?...

bitman
replies: 6 views: 1,329
Track 7 21st December 2008

So I can't get ATA to compensate my reverb auxes right. I have my drum tracks, then I have them all bussing to an aux track. I...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 1,690
Mike Brown 21st December 2008

Hi, Getting SO annoyed now. My pro tools system keeps inexplicably crashing? I have tried now for months to find out why, I...

Empora
replies: 31 views: 3,489
AMIEL 21st December 2008

In case anyone is interested, Nada Recording Studio in New Windsor, NY recently started streaming live recording sessions on...

skiltrip
replies: 0 views: 826
skiltrip 21st December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search