The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can't make FB mode sound good on mixbus or any bus for that matter. It's sort of ok when recording non perc stuff like vox...

lordnielson
replies: 7 views: 1,496
Tube World 30th December 2008

Anyone using them? What are ya hearing?

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 2,185
centurymantra 30th December 2008

I'm recording a band this weekend, who I've worked with in the past, and they really want that Pelican "Mammoth" sound....

John Suitcase
replies: 12 views: 6,505
Avening 30th December 2008

Hi! I have a V72 and just bought a V76. Now I am concerned about the voltage after reading that the preamps are made for...

JimB
replies: 7 views: 2,023
Swedish Wizard 30th December 2008

I am thinking about buying another snare, but I want to make sue I know what I'm looking for before I start shopping. I'm...

gigamesh
replies: 4 views: 792
FAT 30th December 2008

Hello.. Anyone use Sm-57 for drum overheads with good results? I'm in a less than perfect room ( low ceilings.. 9 1/2' tall).. If...

Snatchman
replies: 45 views: 2,826
CorkyTart 30th December 2008

Hi, i am searching for a high quality soundcard to use in my setup for internal (in-the-box) mixing. I dont need a lot of...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 0 views: 726
Progmatic-Studios 30th December 2008

Only slightly tongue in cheek, I thought it would be fun (I'm bored and still awake at 8.30am) to post a list of gear that people...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 3 views: 747
soupking 30th December 2008

How do you guys usually store your cables when going to/from the gig , mainly xlr and instrument cables in my case, i use the...

tarabok
replies: 2 views: 573
Kiwiburger 30th December 2008

Im after a new set of monitors with a big enough driver like the RP8's, and around the same price ($600-$1200) ... but better...

Renegade Prod
replies: 7 views: 566
rackdude 30th December 2008

Buying a Mint PR40 ... let me know if you got one for sale !

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 591
rackdude 30th December 2008

Here's my dilemma. I just bought a new MacBook Pro. I need to buy an interface. I want to spend under $200, if possible. Should I...

sadprofessor
replies: 1 views: 753
jnorman 30th December 2008

I've just spent the last couple of days recording some friends and I'm not terribly happy with the results. Their kit was...

MarkRB
replies: 12 views: 1,202
MarkRB 30th December 2008

I just got a concord tape recorder from my grand father, this is a home use tape recorder from the 60's, it have a 1/4 input for...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 850
laperlestudio 30th December 2008

I did a search on this and it didn't yield any helpful results. I just got my fantom x and am getting ready to setup my bedroom...

RobbieFree
replies: 6 views: 4,118
esaias 30th December 2008

Apogee Symphony+Ensemble W./Logic Pro Breathing Down Pro Tools|HD's Back? Yes, or no? Rob G.. cellfone

Rob G
replies: 14 views: 7,174
otobianki74 30th December 2008

I'm looking to buy one of these. My main purpose is recording and I do a lot of in the box amp sims. Has anyone actually tried to...

shadyru
replies: 18 views: 6,074
sctt_stone 30th December 2008

Trying to decide between the UA Solo 610 and Daking Mic Pre One for the PRIMARY purpose of recording DI bass & guitar. I was...

cleft
replies: 11 views: 2,802
eligit 30th December 2008

Hey guys, my left 20/20 has started making this pulsing buzzing sound. Its from the HF driver. Is this a sign its on its way out?...

slowjett
replies: 1 views: 590
slowjett 30th December 2008

I read this about the AT4047: "The AT4047/SV was designed to produce a sonic quality reminiscent of early FET studio...

dj_who
replies: 12 views: 2,552
Track 7 30th December 2008

So...apparently the GR MP-500NV hasn't any patch inserts. Does that mean you can't use an EQ with it. Or do you simply go out...

Iggy Poop
replies: 1 views: 617
NathanEldred 30th December 2008

hello I recently bought bfd 2 and the evil drums expansion pack. I'm wondering if it's okay to use a few premade grooves in my...

jtjtjt
replies: 1 views: 1,160
britdick 30th December 2008

I just recognized that the british pound is nearly 1:1 with the Euro at the moment, looking at some uk sites a lot of gear is 1/3...

Neon Heart
replies: 9 views: 1,461
wil 30th December 2008

Xone by Allen-Heath or Rodec Scratchbox mixers ? Comparing an A&H Xone:32 with its creative options as: VCF Filters of...

tribeofenki
replies: 3 views: 812
tribeofenki 30th December 2008

So want to know who are very happy with a Distressor on lead vocals for mixing...and if you use it as you main lead vocal...

ToneRexx
replies: 13 views: 2,490
edvdr76 30th December 2008

I've researched everywhere and even called the Apple retail stores and no luck on finding the discontinued Logic Pro 7 it's hard...

huh?
replies: 0 views: 489
huh? 30th December 2008
replies: 0 views: 563
McPhaul 29th December 2008

I have an Avocet and a HEDD 192 .... and an RME Multiface with only one coax SPDIF in/out. My routing for mixdown (to a...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 2 views: 819
TheMarqueeYears 29th December 2008

We have uploaded new before and after samples for some latin work we have done. This is part of a series of before and afters for...

newyorkbrass
replies: 0 views: 674
newyorkbrass 29th December 2008

Anyone try this for compressing the stereo mix buss? Three RNC compressors in super-nice mode handling lows, mids, and highs...

dakine
replies: 6 views: 763
dakine 29th December 2008

Hey there all you Bay Area brethren, I'm going to be helping my friend move to SF in late January (Dallas to SF via van) and will...

Vum
replies: 1 views: 1,500
mark.james 29th December 2008

Hello, I am a soundguy for local shows in my area. I'm trying to help out a few bands starting out by offering free recording...

beefstew
replies: 4 views: 628
beefstew 29th December 2008

Hi fellow GS's. Well i am in Florida (Orlando) doing the Theme Park thing and was quite excited about dropping some cash on...

aknightin?
replies: 1 views: 678
Methlab 29th December 2008

Okay so i have some drums and the drummer is playing a disco 4 to the floor pattern with a kick on all the beats. The problem is...

rhythmmaster
replies: 0 views: 455
rhythmmaster 29th December 2008

A LDC that I have has been making a crackly static-like noise for a while now. Its low enough to still be usable, but I would...

Soulbrother
replies: 2 views: 752
Soulbrother 29th December 2008

I'm considering opening up my studio to outside engineers. Very scary for me, which is why I haven't done it yet. I grew my...

AAsa
replies: 3 views: 1,174
drBill 29th December 2008

i found this pre available for $1,000 and am thinking of making it my final purchase of the year. A band that i am working with...

britdick
replies: 1 views: 576
britdick 29th December 2008

Hi GS, I posted an earlier thread with the identical title, but this is indeed a different question. I intend to use my current...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 902
soupking 29th December 2008

My available compressors are limited. I have 2 160X, the onboard dynamics in my Panasonic DA7 desk, the comp side of a DBX 576,...

Terry McInturff
replies: 11 views: 4,147
Terry McInturff 29th December 2008

Can a DI designed for instrument level input also take a line level input? Specifically the Sansamp Bass Driver DI. I can use...

dakine
replies: 7 views: 1,270
dbbubba 29th December 2008

Hey ive just activated my iLok on iLok.com and it says under licenses that my ilok has: BF Voce Bundle v4 iLok...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 896
recall 29th December 2008

Ok so I need a nice pair of in-ear style headphones to use with my new MP3 player and to use with an in-ear monitoring...

KeithMoonwannabe
replies: 33 views: 3,869
matskull 29th December 2008

I've got some first generation Mackie HR824s, and just added the Mackie HRS120 subwoofer. I've found some stuff online about...

rdh3t
replies: 4 views: 873
tsvisser 29th December 2008

I have a older Mackie Control and I want to add 3 extender packs.They are all midi.I actually have 2 extenders now but want to...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 517
skiroy 29th December 2008

I want small monitors as an alternative to my main nearfields: KRK VXT4 or Avantone's Cube actives? I heard the KRK and sound...

ToneRexx
replies: 4 views: 3,759
BobSchwenkler 29th December 2008

i am looking for a stereo preamp (actually 2 API 500 preamp) for my lunch box that would be great for acoustic guitar and chords...

bill3107
replies: 4 views: 679
bill3107 29th December 2008

Anyone tried the recorderman OH technique with double kick drums? I'm recording a band with two kicks soon and the recorderman...

vtone
replies: 0 views: 697
vtone 29th December 2008

1. What's the deal with the rotating grill? 2. Below are two frequency charts for the sm57 from the shure site. They both have...

weownyoursoul
replies: 10 views: 2,953
equallyscrewed 29th December 2008

I have purple mc 76 and noticed that 76 has more noise than my friend's UA 1176 reissue. is it normal? when I turn input and...

josva
replies: 3 views: 757
nosebleedaudio 29th December 2008

Hello; Am trying to set up parallel compression for guitars and am having problems with the sound. I'm on a pro tools hd2 accel...

Mike24
replies: 4 views: 995
kittonian 29th December 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search