The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Best Shockmount 19" Flightcases ??? for computer gear /synths and outboard... which is the safest bet? ATA? Moulded? Foam...

Beastie
replies: 2 views: 662
Beastie 5th January 2009

Hey everybody. Not sure if this is the right spot to post this.* I have been noticing this guitar sound that I like a lot...

Bondtana
replies: 0 views: 538
Bondtana 5th January 2009

Ok, so after looking at this... Harlan Hogan - Voice overs Narrations Commercials Promos I was thinking, can't I just take a...

rackdude
replies: 21 views: 2,632
rackdude 4th January 2009

Hi! I am thinking in getting a ADC to print my mixes back to PT HD. I am using Lynx Aurora 16, but I want a Stereo ADC that...

zak7
replies: 24 views: 2,424
hotshot 4th January 2009

I'm a little behind on some holiday shopping and need to pick up some gifts for some friends who are musicians and have home...

BradM
replies: 6 views: 799
stafs 4th January 2009

Ok! I think that anyone here already using samples for drums, and anyone have his method to do it! What is your procedure with...

mattsplace
replies: 2 views: 632
mattsplace 4th January 2009

Are people that use Music making software considered musicans, even if they never played in a band or jam with anyone ? Or are...

Top40Music
replies: 4 views: 533
GordZilla 4th January 2009

Hey, so I just ordered a Yamaha N12, and it comes with Cubase AI 4... but now I am seeing that at Namm they will show Cubase 5......

rackdude
replies: 9 views: 1,033
siriusbliss 4th January 2009

Hey Everyone. I'm trying to make my modest project studio the best I can (on a sad student budget), and I was wondering if anyone...

KWhite
replies: 3 views: 610
Newcleardaze 4th January 2009

I read a snippet in Billboard where Chad Kroeger of Nickelback stated that Mutt Lange would essentially EQ different instruments...

Arkitecht
replies: 20 views: 9,589
thethrillfactor 4th January 2009

I thought of upgrading my preamp to a UA Solo 610. I've been using my Ensemble preamps and have been impressed with the results....

Beiteltjie
replies: 7 views: 841
basho 4th January 2009

Hey guys I finally got around to recording somme quick sound samples of my amp, heres my recording chain: Protool - Apogee...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 3 views: 717
Eddie T. Ellis 4th January 2009

hey im after a Drum Buss and a overall 2 bus limiter for my LE system. I need something edgy / big / fast attack for some pretty...

Renegade Prod
replies: 15 views: 846
loujudson 4th January 2009

Is it possible to insert say a API 525 compressor into my boards insert like I do my RNC's or should I go ahead and get a...

ricfoxx
replies: 2 views: 631
Steffmo 4th January 2009

Happy New Year, Slutz! Can anyone tell me what controller Stephan Schmidt is using in the Reaktor SPARK video? NATIVE...

PeeWeeGee
replies: 6 views: 760
piano 4th January 2009

hello i have a fireface 800 and a pair of dynaudio bm5a, i add a pair of ns10 with a super t-amp so the bm5a are +4 and the...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 4 views: 577
Martin Kantola 4th January 2009

Gearslutitus has been making me watch every single video and read every single thing written about the N12 before I get it......

rackdude
replies: 15 views: 8,570
Old Goat 4th January 2009

I've got a track that I want to put out on VINYL, but need a good house that wont kill me too much. anyone know of...

Umlaaat
replies: 21 views: 3,789
freshmints 4th January 2009

On my next-gear-purchase-odyssey (which has already driven me insane mezed) I've come across the Thermionic Rooster. I'm quite...

Field Marshall
replies: 6 views: 1,807
Pr.tiouz 4th January 2009

Got a chance to pick up a pair of these cheap. Anyone have experience with these? Are they only worth getting for the hype factor...

goldenlotus
replies: 0 views: 989
goldenlotus 4th January 2009

I have three midi tracks that i'd like to have sent back to me as .wav files. They are all layers for one 4 minute song. The...

Sid Menon
replies: 1 views: 768
travisbrown 4th January 2009

Considering buying one.... how is it?

Magnum29465
replies: 8 views: 2,062
dbjp 4th January 2009

Dear sirs this is my first post here I was wondering after upgrading all my analogue connections with vovox cables if I really...

alemass
replies: 0 views: 1,152
alemass 4th January 2009

Hello.. Question. I've asked about the mics for overheads..gooof..What about using a pair of OSA L-3" Big-Daddys" pres...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 864
Snatchman 4th January 2009

Hi Everyone, I am a relatively new member though I have often searched the forum for specific items as a visitor or via Google....

hakim
replies: 4 views: 1,546
TehGuitarist 4th January 2009

I have an opportunity to snag a Baldwin Acrosonic for free. my studio isn't the largest @ just about 1000sf for control room,...

balanceman
replies: 11 views: 6,706
balanceman 4th January 2009

Hello, i've been using the search function but didnt find much info on this piece as a 2bus converter. i am going from the...

wrekdahouse
replies: 0 views: 533
wrekdahouse 4th January 2009

for those looking to get a new one. I just bought one of these and hooked it up. it's bad ass and cheap and covered by a 3 year...

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 659
Nu-tra 4th January 2009

Hello all, Many thanks..in advance...for your suggestions. I'll be teaching a guitar setup clinic at Sound Pure in Durham, NC...

Terry McInturff
replies: 12 views: 756
Terry McInturff 4th January 2009

is it worth buying this to replace a presonus digimax? used for an additional 8 ins on my 003. besides the converters, i...

gyemusic
replies: 14 views: 3,309
grooveboxxx 4th January 2009

Hey everyone, In the past I've always been about bang for your buck, but I'm looking to make a few upgrades. Currently I'm...

scottnkerr
replies: 9 views: 749
scottnkerr 4th January 2009

What's in Tom Scholz's lunch box?

DamnYankee
replies: 5 views: 769
DamnYankee 4th January 2009

I looked on an old post that had a link but the link no longer worked. So What does discrete mean. My chilton is all discrete,...

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 948
Gibripper75 4th January 2009

Hi! I realized that the leds Output on the Aurora 16 are cliping Red when in Pro Tools are not at 0 db ...basiclay that happens...

zak7
replies: 12 views: 1,528
AMIEL 4th January 2009

Hey Folks I am Looking for Wireless Trackball for use with an AWS 900. Any help would be great. Thanks for all your help.

Skip Burrows
replies: 0 views: 649
Skip Burrows 4th January 2009

Every year around this time, I tell myself that I will work in the coming year to maximize usage and learn everything about my...

infopimpster
replies: 56 views: 2,309
britdick 4th January 2009

I'm considering the tc helicon to model speech from male to female and vice versa. Does anyone have any experience with this unit...

warhead
replies: 8 views: 2,516
Aquadon 4th January 2009

where should i go to check out some gear? instrument shops, pro audio, whatever.

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 8 views: 805
Renegade Prod 4th January 2009

Anyone have a problem w/ the Aurora resetting itself from 16 channel mode back to 8? Mine also blinks on and off when I turn...

it's a Pleasure
replies: 2 views: 1,032
e-cue 4th January 2009

Can anyone reccomend a great place to record piano in London. I have a few tracks that I need real Grand piano on and VSTi's just...

StudioKing
replies: 3 views: 798
adam miller 4th January 2009

Hi Slutz, I am a bit shocked because today I read an article by an french engineer who states that monitoring at the constant...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 3 views: 2,525
Mike Brown 4th January 2009

Need some slutz help, I have recently decided to spend the money to make my sound sets legitimate. I am a big fan of realistic...

Sparro
replies: 1 views: 571
Kiwiburger 4th January 2009

I have a Shure SM7b. For voiceover,I need to turn the volume on my Presonus firestudio almost full. Would it make sense to...

pw2005
replies: 5 views: 5,387
kidvybes 4th January 2009

I recently mixed a recording and one of the musicians suggested the way I mixed a lead and harmony part that swapped with each...

GZsound
replies: 8 views: 1,531
GZsound 4th January 2009

Hi all, trying to get all of my gear interfaced with my patchbays. Does anyone know if the Radius 10 balanced outputs are...

j2dafo
replies: 1 views: 1,576
overbias 4th January 2009

We recorded in a huge warehouse with no treatment, just machines, palettes, metal, and concrete everywhere, lots of natural...

hduncan
replies: 11 views: 1,046
hduncan 4th January 2009

Anyone have good results mic'ing guitar cabs w/a 57 through an AEA TRP? Pros/cons? Comparisons?

las
replies: 0 views: 687
las 3rd January 2009

I just finished building a rackmount shelving system for my gear and am reconnecting everything. What order is best? Here's what...

LaughingParrot
replies: 4 views: 639
chrysb93065 3rd January 2009

No I haven't spotted a new one. Not trying to tease anyone. I'm just caught up in my quest to have both convenience and quality....

StarfishMusic
replies: 41 views: 4,702
StarfishMusic 3rd January 2009

Hi everybody! I'm not sure if I'm 'allowed' to post this here, but here goes. hittt Just wanted to let you guys know that my...

CLH
replies: 0 views: 666
CLH 3rd January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search