The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wanted to share… really interesting and great stuff especially on page 22 Also makes me feel good about the guitar I...

cephas
replies: 2 views: 1,903
TurboJets 5th January 2009

first of all, i apologize about the run-on sentences....mezed As a new Year's resolution, i am trying harder to NOT solo my...

PaRaNoId
replies: 16 views: 994
pvoc3000 5th January 2009

Hi all, Could anyone comment on standard practices between front end studios and mastering facilities ? Pointers or sample...

LittleJohn
replies: 1 views: 1,095
Alex Specht 5th January 2009

I'm doing a session and recording it using a DAW, however i have a Teac A-2340sx. I was planning on hooking up an Lcd and using...

recenguru
replies: 1 views: 490
loujudson 5th January 2009

Random ideas, your potential. We can agree that Gearslutz is one of the finest resources in the audio field. A great...

Savernake
replies: 4 views: 740
Alex Specht 5th January 2009

I've a chance to use an AVALON VT-737SP at a studio i am mixing in this week and i've read good reports about the Avalon and bass...

rhythmmaster
replies: 0 views: 531
rhythmmaster 5th January 2009

I am about to get a Rosetta 800 with the X-firewire card. I will not use the firepod as an audio interface. I will also get an...

Roca
replies: 2 views: 573
T9c 5th January 2009

The Prince motto: making music faster than you can listen to it. - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 12 views: 961
Silver Sonya 5th January 2009

Yes, I love (almost) everything about them. They image well, they aren't fatiguing, great detail etc..etc... I would buy them...

marcz
replies: 24 views: 2,249
marcz 5th January 2009

I was listening to the Hootie and the Blowfish "Fairweather Johnson" album yesterday and the electric guitar's sound...

TurboJets
replies: 0 views: 540
TurboJets 5th January 2009

Converter or Firewire interface? Whats the difference. By difference I mean, not spesifications, but sound quality? Is it that...

Mixbuster
replies: 1 views: 521
psycho_monkey 5th January 2009

hi guys.. asking this for a customer. it is possible to assign the 8 Mono-Buses to the add-on AES/EBU 8 out card? cheers

George Necola
replies: 1 views: 921
Crash 5th January 2009

Hey guys, A quick question... Is there a huge difference between a cheap ADAT cable and an expensive one? I'm trying to...

dicejar
replies: 4 views: 1,634
dicejar 5th January 2009

Hello I just wondered if its possible to connect my ADAM A7 with unbalanced RCA input with my digidesign mbox 2? Im gone in...

sjabnix
replies: 3 views: 609
sjabnix 5th January 2009

Hello, can somone in the forum tell me how to setup Logic Pro with MIO Mixer as an external summing bus ? Unfortunately I am...

ensoniq
replies: 6 views: 1,156
ensoniq 5th January 2009

Just thought I'd post a very basic test I've just run. MacBook Pro 2.53dual core w/ 4gig ram & 7200rpm internal HD, running...

robertbonello
replies: 0 views: 644
robertbonello 5th January 2009

I've often had a problem deciding where to spend extra bucks, and generally don't know where my money will be best spent, so I...

Beiteltjie
replies: 29 views: 1,496
gurubuzz 5th January 2009

Please share with me your methods for recording an upright piano.

StudioKing
replies: 3 views: 1,388
thenoiseflower 5th January 2009

Is it possible to make a great tune on a simple hardware mixer and budget outboard effects that can hold its own against a...

Kola
replies: 6 views: 880
Kola 5th January 2009

Are the versions of Velvet & Eleven in PT8 just demo versions? Like Amplitube Le for example in the past.

The Bucket
replies: 0 views: 628
The Bucket 5th January 2009

Ok guys. This is my first post. I'm wanting to make an informed decision and I've been reading a lot on the posts here and I've...

phillystax
replies: 12 views: 1,806
Pr.tiouz 5th January 2009

whats up i hav magix music maker 14 and a synthesizer, problem is the program doesn't hav that many sounds to choose from. i was...

young_money413
replies: 0 views: 570
young_money413 5th January 2009

Wasn't really sure where to put this but anyway.. Can someone recommend a good free software app for high res real-time screen...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 3 views: 596
FeatheredSerpent 5th January 2009

Hey guys, So i posted before about getting a set up for pro tools, i think after looking at it some more the best thing for me...

S.Shea
replies: 27 views: 2,437
liquidtension47 5th January 2009

i just got a second hand 003 today to replace my 002. first of all the chassis is cheaper built then the 002 which is a little...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 9 views: 1,165
hazelmossobrien 5th January 2009

i have a Red B mic, with the R6 cap, plugged into my 737sp and the signal is so friggin' hot that i cannot put the output of the...

britdick
replies: 9 views: 850
britdick 5th January 2009

.......... as seriously as someone who's got a deal (and we're not talking internet only labels) I cant help it but think...

rhythmmaster
replies: 46 views: 2,319
StarfishMusic 5th January 2009

Anyone know anything about the production of this album by Cheap Trick. I love the way it sounds. Anyone have session notes or...

Nu-tra
replies: 31 views: 2,165
Drumsound 5th January 2009

I've got an A-90 that is just about to reach a critical point in it's key breakage. Anyone know where one can buy replacement...

pabelius
replies: 2 views: 3,597
AdamJay 5th January 2009

Hey I am currently using a toft atb 32 with an alesis hd24xr and frontier tango as converters. I have been looking at 2 channel...

Grady
replies: 4 views: 791
Doc Mixwell 5th January 2009

My studio just moved and the new space is a lot bigger. I have a soundcraft Ghost Digi 002, and a small rack of outboard but I'm...

farside
replies: 3 views: 1,354
djdunamis 5th January 2009

I'm looking for a good vocal plate impulse response. Right now, the bes tone I have is from a Lexicon 960L impulse response for...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 2,223
heisleyamor 5th January 2009

I am so 20th century..it's embarassing. The only things Ive used a computer for is email, forums, pic uploads. Is Reaper...

Terry McInturff
replies: 2 views: 889
Heartfelt 5th January 2009

Here's what I got: MPC 1000, UA Solo/610, Xiosynth, Jomox T-Resonator, KRK monitors. Looking to completely redo my signal path...

cleft
replies: 6 views: 862
AdamJay 5th January 2009

Hi there, I'm trying out the Metric Halo with my Apogee Ensemble with Digital Performer 5.13. I would like to know which way I...

slybass3000
replies: 2 views: 707
Squier82 5th January 2009

Anyone still use this amp? it was designed i 1976 I think, it's heavy; 21Kg or something, but is it still cool for nearfeeld...

tommy lee
replies: 1 views: 6,546
darynbarry 5th January 2009

I recently put together a project studio in a buddy's home. Musicians really enjoy the layout and I really dig the vibe too. It's...

Red Dog
replies: 6 views: 1,393
mark714 5th January 2009

Best Shockmount 19" Flightcases ??? for computer gear /synths and outboard... which is the safest bet? ATA? Moulded? Foam...

Beastie
replies: 2 views: 662
Beastie 5th January 2009

Hey everybody. Not sure if this is the right spot to post this.* I have been noticing this guitar sound that I like a lot...

Bondtana
replies: 0 views: 538
Bondtana 5th January 2009

Ok, so after looking at this... Harlan Hogan - Voice overs Narrations Commercials Promos I was thinking, can't I just take a...

rackdude
replies: 21 views: 2,632
rackdude 4th January 2009

Hi! I am thinking in getting a ADC to print my mixes back to PT HD. I am using Lynx Aurora 16, but I want a Stereo ADC that...

zak7
replies: 24 views: 2,424
hotshot 4th January 2009

I'm a little behind on some holiday shopping and need to pick up some gifts for some friends who are musicians and have home...

BradM
replies: 6 views: 799
stafs 4th January 2009

Ok! I think that anyone here already using samples for drums, and anyone have his method to do it! What is your procedure with...

mattsplace
replies: 2 views: 632
mattsplace 4th January 2009

Are people that use Music making software considered musicans, even if they never played in a band or jam with anyone ? Or are...

Top40Music
replies: 4 views: 533
GordZilla 4th January 2009

Hey, so I just ordered a Yamaha N12, and it comes with Cubase AI 4... but now I am seeing that at Namm they will show Cubase 5......

rackdude
replies: 9 views: 1,033
siriusbliss 4th January 2009

Hey Everyone. I'm trying to make my modest project studio the best I can (on a sad student budget), and I was wondering if anyone...

KWhite
replies: 3 views: 610
Newcleardaze 4th January 2009

I read a snippet in Billboard where Chad Kroeger of Nickelback stated that Mutt Lange would essentially EQ different instruments...

Arkitecht
replies: 20 views: 9,589
thethrillfactor 4th January 2009

I thought of upgrading my preamp to a UA Solo 610. I've been using my Ensemble preamps and have been impressed with the results....

Beiteltjie
replies: 7 views: 841
basho 4th January 2009

Hey guys I finally got around to recording somme quick sound samples of my amp, heres my recording chain: Protool - Apogee...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 3 views: 716
Eddie T. Ellis 4th January 2009

hey im after a Drum Buss and a overall 2 bus limiter for my LE system. I need something edgy / big / fast attack for some pretty...

Renegade Prod
replies: 15 views: 845
loujudson 4th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search