The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone ever hear of this pad? I have heard of the dzc 10db, but not the -10db.

tgakidis
replies: 0 views: 671
tgakidis 7th January 2009

I have a question for those of you who mix ITB with a control surface such as the C24 ... I have pretty severe eye issues. I...

MaJo1
replies: 18 views: 1,414
LFO 7th January 2009

Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy Remix; Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy by...

Alex Specht
replies: 3 views: 1,614
Alex Specht 7th January 2009

Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade my PA system a bit, and would love some advice. Here is my current set up: -peavey 16 channel...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 2 views: 948
Alex Specht 7th January 2009

Better quality standard from Apple, and no more DRM... iTunes to make all songs DRM-free | News | NME.COM heh

James_Avery
replies: 6 views: 792
Avening 7th January 2009

I, like many of you, prefer not to use this stuff, but for some of the smaller gigs we get it's somehow "expected". We...

princeplanet
replies: 16 views: 1,137
Rappy 7th January 2009

Hi folks. I want to build my own rack, but I am having problems finding the actual mounting brackets. The L shaped brackets which...

Milesy303
replies: 8 views: 2,999
Bassmankr 7th January 2009

Hi I'm not expecting an abundance of replies to this one but I'm, torn between these 2 desks, has anyone had experience of both...

krisstoff
replies: 3 views: 1,654
DaveUK 7th January 2009

"London Town". McCartney breathes melodies - or maybe he used to - but the vocals on this track are pretty great, too,...

vodka gimli
replies: 9 views: 936
mamm7215 7th January 2009

Hey, The mic clip on my Groove Tubes 57 mic has broken. hittt Does anyone know where I could find a replacement or know of...

Empora
replies: 2 views: 889
Empora 7th January 2009

to H8000 users, how do you use that preset? (2410) im plugging a midi keyboard to mono in, adsr open, nothing comes out ... can...

cosmos
replies: 2 views: 1,138
cosmos 7th January 2009

Hi! Help me out if you identify this gear. This small picture is taken from Jon Evans bass rig. What am I seeing...

JariNi
replies: 2 views: 727
JariNi 7th January 2009

hey i have got a vestax pcv-275 and plugged in a cable into PGM channel which we normally use for listening to the music from the...

sylwia666
replies: 2 views: 644
sylwia666 7th January 2009

I have two related questions: 1. I have a project which I started in 140BPM (actually a mistake, was double time). I did a few...

Beiteltjie
replies: 4 views: 2,855
Beiteltjie 7th January 2009

hi ive been in discussion with a friend who is selling his dda amr24 w/flying faders. im thinking about getting rid of my mci...

safe as milk
replies: 29 views: 10,206
Demonslave 7th January 2009

Sorry to bother you all with another thread about these monitors. I'm looking for a retailer, US, Europe, whatever, which does a...

Ermz
replies: 18 views: 3,208
J.S.Vega III 7th January 2009

How long till we're able to run sequencing software (Ableton Live etc), softsynths, and recording applications on the iPhone? It...

Meriphew
replies: 10 views: 1,047
bonnybilly 7th January 2009

I've noticed on my 192 ADC that the input choices...trim pots, input knob, both or neither...all sound different. I'm curious as...

adamlloyd
replies: 2 views: 903
adamlloyd 7th January 2009

I am trying the SM7b with a Shadow Hills pre.. I never ever had a problem with any mic not having enough output with the...

AMIEL
replies: 12 views: 1,227
Eloheim 7th January 2009

Hey All. I need to book a room to recording drums in the Valley (los angeles) next week, January 12. Need a good sized room...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 0 views: 779
RCM - Ronan 7th January 2009

Hello slutz. I have two 1272 neve preamps with no line or instrument inputs, only mic inputs and outs. I have no clue whats...

aberwastone
replies: 9 views: 886
Kiwiburger 7th January 2009

I need a serious independant mac protools mixer to mix out of MY room in Hollywood. Most of my work is pop rock, modern rock to...

James Lugo
replies: 20 views: 3,689
Jake 2.0 7th January 2009

Hey guys Im looking to add on to my mic collection and I was wondering if you guys have any input or experience on either of...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 928
LokiProducer 7th January 2009

Joel and Chad, Absolutely awesome stuff!!!! Thanks for keeping great recordings alive. Joel, I have to ask about the...

Sui_City
replies: 12 views: 2,041
Sui_City 7th January 2009

So I record my own stuff. MySpace.com - Jeffrey Violet Kai - Salt Lake City, Utah - R&B / Pop / Rock -...

violet
replies: 1 views: 932
violet 7th January 2009

Hey slutz, Looking to upgrade to some higher quality monitors. I know its not bright to choose a monitor without really hearing...

West0n
replies: 20 views: 11,281
jchadstopherhuez 7th January 2009

Has anyone has managed to get the US-2400 going in Vista yet? I heard Vista service pak 1 was going to solve things. I...

soundawg
replies: 1 views: 1,028
ron florentine 7th January 2009

I've been researching/analyzing this mixer for a while, but I'm still not clear as to just how much of an analog "mojo"...

LSProductions
replies: 0 views: 730
LSProductions 7th January 2009

OK, for the benefit of Mr. Kite, who got laid off and newbies coming on line who don't have a lot of dough, how about we who have...

Dean Roddey
replies: 4 views: 533
Dean Roddey 7th January 2009

right, student loan is upon us once again, and its gonna be the last one too, so i need to spend it wisely.! Im looking to go...

manoli moriaty
replies: 2 views: 729
manoli moriaty 7th January 2009

I have a section in a song thatb I want to create an eq curve to make the vocal sound like an old 78 through a vintage...

Skabeeb
replies: 2 views: 834
Skabeeb 7th January 2009

Im thinking of getting the new Tonelux Equalux, which is a stereo rackmountable unit based on the EQ4P. I hear great things about...

James_Avery
replies: 5 views: 2,056
James_Avery 7th January 2009

I have some Event monitors that have XLR and 1/4 inch jack inputs . But the 002r I'm using only has 1/4 inch outputs...

ScumBum
replies: 3 views: 524
T9c 7th January 2009

Anyone else doing this? Actually playing tracks the whole way through a song? No autotune? External sequencing? Capturing the...

alexp
replies: 62 views: 3,243
jchadstopherhuez 7th January 2009

Hi guys and gals... So I am starting to look into more tracking flexibility and could use some opinions. If I said I wanted...

soundawg
replies: 0 views: 553
soundawg 7th January 2009

I'v being reading here and there about how important preamps are. Could people elaborate on why they are so important. I'll be...

amature08
replies: 29 views: 2,627
Flying_Dutchman 7th January 2009

Hello! I have a pair of ADAM A7 and when feeling the springiness of each cone, one of them feels a bit "stiffer" than...

shadewind
replies: 3 views: 689
shadewind 7th January 2009

i just got a toslink cable to feed some addition inputs to my main interface via adat and i noticed that it is incredibly stiff...

Audio Hombre
replies: 3 views: 643
Audio Hombre 7th January 2009

Still entering information to it but here it is... rocnsolstudios.com or click the link in my sig It is a template from...

ricfoxx
replies: 13 views: 800
ricfoxx 6th January 2009

Audio Gear Shopping in Great Britain, who does it and where? Pound Sterling went down again, thinks are about 30% cheaper !!!

Gaston69
replies: 0 views: 482
Gaston69 6th January 2009

When looking for suggestions for tube replacements, especially the 12A*7 variety for use in LDC mics, lots of people seem to...

Jungle Jazz
replies: 4 views: 839
Jungle Jazz 6th January 2009

just got an opportunity to pick up a buzz ssa1.1 I've heard good things, but I allready have a true precision 8. As far as...

out1ear
replies: 3 views: 940
osebastian 6th January 2009

Hey everyone, I had my first session in my new room with actual paying clients tonight. After all the negotiations to buy out my...

Drumsound
replies: 9 views: 1,237
modooo 6th January 2009

Which one for that instant Big, tight, kick sound?

stresstour
replies: 8 views: 16,355
joselitho 6th January 2009

I have been searching for a D&R Score Automation for months now. Have you guys any infos for me where I could eventually get...

Indicator
replies: 1 views: 739
Indicator 6th January 2009

If I am recording guitars in a fairly well treated room, how do I assure that the sound doesn't bounce off the back wall and come...

filthyrich
replies: 0 views: 703
filthyrich 6th January 2009

Hey all. My first question here: I'm torn between purchasing an A-Designs Pacifica or a Great River MP-2NV. Can't afford...

chrispick
replies: 77 views: 14,981
FadersmakmeHappy 6th January 2009

I am making the switch from two TRS Neutrik bays that had Mogami 2549 for everything, even the patchcords, to an Audio...

Caveman672
replies: 2 views: 1,185
Rick Sutton 6th January 2009

hey guys the deluxes are not available in australia for a couple of months. i can get the non-deluxe BX5a's quite cheap...

RobML
replies: 3 views: 5,291
plc 6th January 2009

I have a fully loaded 6 slot LB with 4 preamps and 2 EQs. I'm looking for a mixer and considering the API 7800 with 2 8200s...

rabbit friendly
replies: 3 views: 3,179
Doc Mixwell 6th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search