The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, quick question for ya. For the longest time I’ve been looking for a MIDI controller that has a ton of knobs, faders,...

yannfan
replies: 13 views: 1,081
David-Morpheus 9th January 2009

As I mentioned in previous post, I am a nube when it xomes to analog recording, but are certain tape machines suppose to handle...

jlaugh87
replies: 2 views: 655
jlaugh87 9th January 2009

Hi, Anyone know which mic was used for the vocals on Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper". and/or what mic from...

ob1
replies: 3 views: 887
audionickw 9th January 2009

I was using a pair of Summit TLA50 compressors today (not at my studio). I couldn't get the VU to budge when I set it to meter...

dannygold
replies: 0 views: 619
dannygold 9th January 2009

I'm thinking of buying one very soon, have any of you guys used one? Samson - Zoom - G9.2tt

CK9
replies: 6 views: 1,556
IofHorus 9th January 2009

hey all, i need some serious help here. Ive recenntly upgrade to PT 8.0 on WinXP and when im recording punch-ins, i get a DAE...

knifetheglitter
replies: 5 views: 938
julian.david 9th January 2009

I just received my Vintech X73 today. I am quite a newbie when it comes to understanding ins and outs. I will try to explain...

newlyformedmind
replies: 9 views: 1,309
deeper 8th January 2009

So after using PT8, I'm really digging it, but I still just can't get over the mediocre hardware, one of the reasons why I left...

tsvisser
replies: 1 views: 563
Big Ale 8th January 2009

I found this... Digital or Analog? Not just entries in some catalog Of taxonomy, your pet's not mere clog The dog's built for...

analogica
replies: 0 views: 645
analogica 8th January 2009

Hello Everyone. So, in these great days for recording studio I find myself again in one after a short break for a cooking...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 21 views: 2,370
Batchainpuller78 8th January 2009

Im mixing something at the minute and the band want a 'modern yet reto mix" Any suggestions? Something well produced and...

rhythmmaster
replies: 5 views: 594
dero 8th January 2009

I have been reading some post where folks insert pre´s into the insert´s of there boards. Maybe I mis red the whole Idea. ...

2deep2112
replies: 2 views: 511
2deep2112 8th January 2009

I'm doing an assignment for college where we have to research a famous producer or engineer. I chose Bob Rock. In my essay i will...

Scuba
replies: 0 views: 893
Scuba 8th January 2009

hey guys, I am new to gearslutz and I am picking a college to go to soon. I want to go for audio engineering or something...

Sarab543
replies: 2 views: 566
drBill 8th January 2009

This headline is incomplete. It should finish with ".... or John Bonham.... or a good reason to do it..." :) -...

Silver Sonya
replies: 21 views: 2,682
Bodoc 8th January 2009

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2009 is starting off well for you all. My name is Bill Phillips, and in addition to being a...

Navigator
replies: 0 views: 808
Navigator 8th January 2009

Hi chaps. Ive read alot (in masterig audio the art and the science as well as on here) on how radio stations brickwall limiters...

Ozzy
replies: 2 views: 1,438
semtek 8th January 2009

I am running PT HD and I'm in the middle of a mixing session. I pulled up a song, and there was obvious dly compensation...

mistervenable
replies: 14 views: 1,444
Mike Brown 8th January 2009

What did you use to rip your CD collection for Itunes and Ipod listening? Tell me what codec (Itunes AAC, LAME, etc...) Tell...

bchamorro
replies: 42 views: 9,475
andsonic 8th January 2009

Hey, I'm considering a switch to PT Le , with a command 8, but only if it's gonna work with my UAD cards, I have 1 UAD1e and 1...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 581
grooveboxxx 8th January 2009

I emailed them to find out and didn't get a response. I'm interested in the MM27'S but I want to hear them for myself. I'm aware...

CorkyTart
replies: 5 views: 951
Getafix 8th January 2009

Hello wise 'Slutz New to all of this, but been lurking for a while and soaking up the wisdom - but I have searched before...

Bewildered
replies: 4 views: 896
Bewildered 8th January 2009

I am working on marketing ideas for the studio and am thinking about doing a promotion with a local club hosting a "Battle...

Dopamine
replies: 8 views: 1,465
bitman 8th January 2009

I came across these NS-10s on Ebay: Link deleted by...

themn
replies: 8 views: 956
themn 8th January 2009

Well the title suggests it all. I'm new to modding but want to try it. Anyway, is there a fairly simple beginner/intermediate...

MSR74
replies: 4 views: 770
Michael_Joly 8th January 2009

Does anyone know when the ground lift switch was added or removed? I own a P3000 and P1500 that have no ground lift switch on the...

obostic
replies: 0 views: 1,149
obostic 8th January 2009

I am definitely interested in purchasing this beast for surround monitoring, adr, and sound design/mixing for films. What...

sonixbp
replies: 1 views: 2,230
Dog Boots 8th January 2009

I'm attempting to connect my H8000 to another unit. The ADAT cable seems to be way to loose and just easily slides in and out. ...

Entrainer
replies: 0 views: 649
Entrainer 8th January 2009

Hey guys! Happy new year, a little late, yes heppy Anyone have any advices for a "clean" distorted guitar, like...

Mixbuster
replies: 15 views: 1,081
Ionei 8th January 2009

I read in a few of my books that a good trick is to collapse your mix to mono and pan around to find where your instruments...

liquidtension47
replies: 2 views: 771
liquidtension47 8th January 2009

So, my studio is looking for a few new interns, and I've received a huge number of applications, resumes, and CVs. One kid,...

bgrotto
replies: 45 views: 2,700
dbbubba 8th January 2009

So, I wonder how (or if) you archive your DAW-projects? I am not talking about backing up all the recorded wave files, but I am...

RiF
replies: 5 views: 1,050
RiF 8th January 2009

The thread subject kinda says it all: what's a reasonable expectation cash-wise for mixing, say, your average 3 hour pub gig (or...

headwerkn
replies: 16 views: 372
anguswoodhead 8th January 2009

Hi. I am looking for a residential studio in Los Angeles for a major production that I´m doing in the spring. We´ll be a...

jacob
replies: 6 views: 1,728
beau 8th January 2009

Jules and James, Would you (and fellow members) have a level of interest in creating a new singer/VO forum? With all the...

chessparov
replies: 7 views: 916
chessparov 8th January 2009

I'm plugging am sm7b into a studio projects vtb1 pre (+60dBs). The sm7b is rated at 150ohms the preamp has two choices:...

GobbaGobbaGobba
replies: 3 views: 680
adam_f 8th January 2009

I'm producing a record for a NYC artist in a couple of weeks...the players are all top quality, and we've alloted two days to...

dpianomn
replies: 2 views: 569
dpianomn 8th January 2009

would shipping LDC mics during the winter months damage the capsule? besides the freezing cold wworried , i would assume...

dj_who
replies: 4 views: 2,135
geareyes 8th January 2009

I have a Presonus Eureka and when I plug it in the VU meter goes all the way up and I cannot get an output signal. However, When...

dmarz45
replies: 6 views: 1,479
ricknaqvi 8th January 2009

I need to buy a new pop filter because my old one isnt goose neck and doesnt get close enough to my SM7b and I like to get really...

Rukas
replies: 22 views: 4,703
pan60 8th January 2009

I have a firepod and a Trident 4T channel strip. To keep them together and protected, should I get a 2 space molded case? Or 3...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 560
celticrogues 8th January 2009

Someone know where the battery is located in this unit?? hittt

StudioFvictor
replies: 0 views: 666
StudioFvictor 8th January 2009

Hi there my name is Alonso! I'll be tracking all of my songs (11) in the next two weeks, since I'm in Chile there really aren't...

Alonso
replies: 0 views: 545
Alonso 8th January 2009

Im having problems putting together a resume for this.....I've never really had to put together a resume for anything so maybe I...

dreamaudio
replies: 19 views: 1,966
loji 8th January 2009

I've got a Joly modded apex 205. I was thinking about taking 2 cabs and putting the mic equal distance between the cabs. Good...

filthyrich
replies: 22 views: 1,966
RKrizman 8th January 2009

Is it better to use a De-esser versus manually pulling down all offending S's. T's, etc? Obviously it will take longer to do...

Dopamine
replies: 10 views: 1,184
ssprod19 8th January 2009

Hey guys what’s up. After asking some questions and reading many pages of info on this forum, I’ve come to the point where I...

yannfan
replies: 6 views: 685
yannfan 8th January 2009

and i have a client who needs to open a DP project. they are freaking out. i need a new install disk. i hope someone at motu...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 1 views: 571
DeepSpace 7th January 2009

Hey, i recently got Guitar Hero World Tour which includes a MIDI drum kit, i have a midi-pc cable and i can get my windows pc to...

TheRiddler
replies: 0 views: 546
TheRiddler 7th January 2009

Some Questions, For those of you who have been in my situation, I need your view on a few things. 1.If you were in my shoes,...

steffo
replies: 3 views: 2,961
steffo 7th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search