The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 607
mrbowes 10th January 2009

First things first... I'm very glad to have found this forum, it the few short days I've been a member I've learned much from you...

scottnkerr
replies: 9 views: 776
scottnkerr 10th January 2009

Hello guyz. I found some other posts about this but honestly I havent found my answer yet so here I go. I'm going to record a...

IzzyRock
replies: 17 views: 1,629
gainreduction 10th January 2009

H7Twg_NpQmk Is that mental or what?

octatonic
replies: 15 views: 1,657
Batchainpuller78 10th January 2009

How much should id be paying for a Band and olufsen bd 8 microphone in tip top condition? any help appreciated

cjscos
replies: 1 views: 2,117
cjscos 10th January 2009

HI this is my first post though I've been using this site to research for quite some time. I plan on recording myself on a Simon...

burnt_rissole
replies: 0 views: 882
burnt_rissole 10th January 2009

before I begin, please believe me when I say I have read and re-read nearly all the posts on this.... I am trying to interface...

j2dafo
replies: 11 views: 1,217
u b k 10th January 2009

Hi everybody! I just got a used D&R 4000 II mixing board. And wow, it is really something compared to the new stuff which...

margusalviste
replies: 4 views: 1,853
margusalviste 10th January 2009

I posted this in low end theory but it seems I'm not really getting an answer, so I'm boosting it to here, anyone have an answer?...

rackdude
replies: 17 views: 4,462
Hektor 10th January 2009

does any know of a website that catalogs all pro audio recording gear (eq, comps, mics, desks etc), with pics, general uses specs...

rhythmtech
replies: 6 views: 593
rhythmtech 10th January 2009

Ok, I posted this in the low end forum and got not replies, so maybe you guys can help meshiee Ok, so I got my N12, and all I...

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 512
Kiwiburger 10th January 2009

I like to get my equipment used :p And I usually check up on the following places Funky Junk London Funky Junk France Funky...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 0 views: 771
Batchainpuller78 10th January 2009

Hi, Here's my wishlist for gear demos that I could not find on YouTube and lot's of folks seem to want more gear demos --- I'm...

arunkm
replies: 6 views: 831
arunkm 10th January 2009

Hi guys, I cannot bring down the levels for my microphone! My inputs are all set to the lowest and I have the Pad switch on the...

rocknpop
replies: 1 views: 636
Wayne 10th January 2009

Just swiped my mac, no internet on the system 250gigs of free space (minus the space from all the programs i just...

mikoo69
replies: 19 views: 3,102
craschowder 10th January 2009

Hey Guys, I will be hosting the Critical Listening Master Class with Bruce Swedien. Go to Critical Listening Studio Engineering...

RustProductions
replies: 4 views: 788
bcgood 10th January 2009

What is going on?!?! We are at the finish line of an album we have 300+ hours into and PTs has freaked out completely! It has...

Full Clip Audio
replies: 54 views: 4,202
theblotted 10th January 2009

Okay... even though I hate DigiDesign, I've made the decision to stick with Pro Tools. Currently I have a preamp made by Black...

robotfist
replies: 1 views: 1,513
mdmitch2 10th January 2009

I have Sonar 7 and recently re installed it.I must of chose not to install them originally because I do not remember ever seeing...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 2,414
dambro2 10th January 2009

I hear Ozone limiter is the best.But what about Sonalksis limiter vs. ozone.

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,260
mdmitch2 10th January 2009

I hoping someone knows what mic pres ted used on VH 1, or VH 2 or Women and Children first, or Fair Warning? Thanks

fuzzface777
replies: 29 views: 4,895
paterno 10th January 2009

Hi Guys! I have a mic that I really like the sound without the Pad engaged in the Mic Pre. But the Mic out (Tube Mic..audio Out)...

zak7
replies: 3 views: 1,073
kittonian 10th January 2009

For me it's the LA610. OK, maybe I didn't HATE it before, but I didn't appreciate it. Now I do. Really really nice if you're...

dannygold
replies: 4 views: 1,017
ron florentine 10th January 2009

For the life of me I can't figure out what brand it is. I've seen plenty of similar designs, but it doesn't seem to match what...

mistercooper
replies: 1 views: 1,340
Mindcore 10th January 2009

Hi guys, Is there a way to sell mp3s directly to buyers? Without having to use Itunes, Snocap, Nimbit, etc? Have any of you...

Rockman
replies: 11 views: 2,148
SoundCampaign 10th January 2009

my friend sent me this microphone and i have no idea what it is. there is a serial on it - NM-4 N3698 i tried searching on...

Lukeccc
replies: 6 views: 709
Martin Kantola 10th January 2009

So, as I'm sure many of you are familiar with, I've spent hours tracking and mixing and going through the process of getting...

chrishansson
replies: 3 views: 674
chrishansson 10th January 2009

So, I didn't get what I REALLY wanted for Christmas (a new Sony PCMD50 - wicked cool!heh), so I called around and all the prices...

christmasjones
replies: 15 views: 4,533
wildpark 10th January 2009

If you had to do a whole album with just 1 kind of mic (as many of them as you need), what would you use? I think I would go...

j-madd
replies: 84 views: 5,167
rwhitney 10th January 2009

Ok I give up...I just installed the free Sampletank SE and AmpliTube that Digi gives you when you purchase LE, and I installed it...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 871
numberforty1 10th January 2009

I have a 002r and a bunch of outboard gear, and dealing with the latency almost makes it almost not worth it, it is a huge pain...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 689
Sean Sullivan 10th January 2009

1 A. Are there most common amps in regards to Marshall & Fender circuits which are provided / rented, etc . . . as a...

Geoff J
replies: 3 views: 967
Geoff J 10th January 2009

Hello folks, i am looking for the information on the Telefunken w690 active stereo faders, for racking them.. does anybody had...

wrekdahouse
replies: 1 views: 2,078
wrekdahouse 9th January 2009

My wife got me a Projectmix I/o for my home studio and i want to get a good studio desk from musicians friend. I like the Studio...

padaddyof3
replies: 3 views: 1,144
Halexx 9th January 2009

I'm in a quandary. I've been putting together a rehearsal/tracking room. Nice size. I have some guys finishing up two nice...

henryrobinett
replies: 14 views: 744
Backhousepro 9th January 2009

I was reading some other posts (re: Neve 80__ series) on 4741 op amp upgrades and saw the LT1359 (fast slew) recommended. Heres...

billzoe
replies: 3 views: 2,594
billzoe 9th January 2009

Does anyone know the difference between these channel strips, the Soundcraft 200 Delta D201 and the Delta DLX D225? Or are they...

Mike Derrick
replies: 2 views: 2,457
limey222 9th January 2009

Hi guys, Hope everyone is well... I have a bit of a issue was after some opinions, I'm coming close to finishing my album, and...

Andysw
replies: 15 views: 1,034
heathen 9th January 2009

So I installend PT 8 HD, UAD V5.2 and openend an old session... Suddenly most the UAD plugin's are beyond the internal dly...

JazzPipo
replies: 4 views: 2,715
ClaySchmitt 9th January 2009

is there something different about the pinout of an API 550b? if I remember correctly there was something that you had to do...

Jeff16years
replies: 1 views: 590
Brent 9th January 2009

Both the Mbox and 002 have just one s/pdif in and one s/pdif out...does this mean that you can only record one track at a time...

numberforty1
replies: 6 views: 1,581
kryckan 9th January 2009

I just built an SCA T15 (transformerless) preamp, and I'll be using it for the first time this weekend to record vocals. My...

mdmitch2
replies: 9 views: 1,991
mdmitch2 9th January 2009
replies: 0 views: 584
mummer 9th January 2009

I have an Alesis HD24 which I use for remote recording. They are bulletproof and have heard them described as a poor mans radar....

FadersmakmeHappy
replies: 7 views: 1,290
AllThingsAudio 9th January 2009

Stupid quesion, and I should know by now. But can someone tutor me a bit re: reverb and panning? Say I want to place a band in a...

slopeshoulder
replies: 8 views: 2,546
ScumBum 9th January 2009

A competent engineer can select good gear, record a good band, good levels etc, and it's good. A really good engineer can...

FAT
replies: 29 views: 2,423
ricfoxx 9th January 2009

Can anyone recommend a great piano teacher in Los Angeles? I'm interested in compiling a short-list of respected, inspiring...

vitaminseal
replies: 3 views: 657
jayfrigo 9th January 2009

Toontrack® I've been using it on an 11 song mix project. The original drum tracks were overcompressed and just a bit...

animix
replies: 5 views: 1,187
animix 9th January 2009

I have a project studio in which I record a lot of acoustic guitar (strummed and picked). The room I record in is well treated,...

days
replies: 29 views: 1,835
Karl J 9th January 2009

isn't there is a tool out there that is made specifically for the purpose of blending multiple guitar mics into 1 output? a...

jerdude
replies: 1 views: 683
MaJo1 9th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search