The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I could use some advice on how best to improve my setup next please. I am not recording any live instruments, just DI guitar and...

Sacha
replies: 27 views: 2,486
KEYBEEETSSS 12th January 2009

Hi, Please do not turn this into a flame about how NS10s are crap, that mixing with a sub is lame, that I need to treat my room...

menych
replies: 3 views: 948
sheepforwheat 12th January 2009

HI all! I am in need of any H3000 user guide in PDF format. I know I can order it through the company but just want to get an...

Krubbadoo
replies: 0 views: 3,882
Krubbadoo 12th January 2009

I'm just about to spring for a new mic for vox. I don't own a tube yet so that's the direction I'm going. Generally speaking, I...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 28 views: 1,735
rascal9 12th January 2009

what do people use for writing drum music out. please help as i can't seem to get anywhere at the moment. downloaded demo of...

wil
replies: 1 views: 619
wil 12th January 2009

hey, i apologize if this question seems dense, but is the argument for using summing mixers (as opposed to mixing ITB) the idea...

jwleeman
replies: 9 views: 2,999
Jim Williams 12th January 2009

Alrighty, so I have been doing this recording thing for a couple of years now...kind of very part time...long story...and i am in...

nonamesleft
replies: 17 views: 1,358
Dave Lewis 12th January 2009

I just got a great controller, the Kurzweil PC1X and want to use my PC (XP, 1.8Ghz, 1 gig ram) to hold Kontakt and bunches of...

Sonhouse
replies: 1 views: 514
JustinAiken 12th January 2009

Anyone else fans of Zero 7? boing

matsuo
replies: 7 views: 2,257
christmasjones 12th January 2009

so the studio's closed for a week during the holidays, and i'm thinking, what the heck, go ahead and try pro tools 8...surely if...

magellan
replies: 46 views: 4,560
MagnumXK 12th January 2009

I've heard I can get this unit for around $500 used, but there don't appear to be any used items on Ebay - anyone know a good...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 605
numberforty1 12th January 2009

Hi I have an Electro-Harmonix 2880 with an SMD resistor RB8 (or RB9) burnt out. I am desperately looking for the part value for...

cimo
replies: 0 views: 847
cimo 12th January 2009

Music lovers rejoice diddlydoo

matsuo
replies: 0 views: 1,042
matsuo 12th January 2009

I know it's been discontinued now with the release of Superior 2.0, but I would love to get my hands on a copy of 1.0. Anyone...

unclejoe
replies: 1 views: 500
chrisso 12th January 2009

Can anyone attest to the sound of a Venice being that much better then the new Mackie Onyx stuff, and this bypasses any talk of...

Analog
replies: 15 views: 4,697
ruffhen 12th January 2009

I have a busted D&R Dayner that needs some love! Anyone know someone that can fix it on the cheap! Cheers Chris

dobz
replies: 0 views: 217
dobz 12th January 2009

Hi there! howdy I'm new in gearslutz ! this is my first post. peachh In days before i just got some new stuff, ER&C Channel...

philix66
replies: 1 views: 1,103
Sitar_Man 12th January 2009

Ok, I don't want to start a discussion/war here about Pro Tools, I just want to know if many other people feel the way that I...

roadsweeper
replies: 72 views: 4,587
midnightsun 12th January 2009

which would change the sound for the better a compressor like the RNLA or plugins like UAD ? Im contemplating a compressor...

Rredline
replies: 0 views: 679
Rredline 12th January 2009

My LA-610 is just making noise when I`m tracking. It`s noisy when sound is coming through. In the beginning it disappeard when I...

kjetillunde
replies: 8 views: 1,792
kjetillunde 12th January 2009

Does anyone has experience with both 32-bit and 64-bit XP on same computer? I have 32-bit XP. How can I install 64-bit in the...

kjetillunde
replies: 3 views: 501
kjetillunde 12th January 2009

hi, i need to buy a mic for my kick drum and also sometimes double as vocal mic. 2 choices heil pr40 or shure sm7 where do you...

cavern
replies: 4 views: 3,230
cavern 12th January 2009

I want to buy an affordable mic similar to the U47. Meaning warm, large fat vocals. Not too hyped. I have presently a Studio...

keano
replies: 11 views: 6,254
Singinto Th'Can 12th January 2009

We all know the importance of a good monitor mix for the artist. Without a good cue, they just won't deliver a good performance....

Red Dog
replies: 3 views: 777
schmudde 12th January 2009

Do you always DC offset if you don't highpass?

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 821
Kiwiburger 12th January 2009

So what Sansamp would you recommend for bass driving mostly? I'm looking for a mixing option mostly. I was thinking about getting...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 4 views: 2,268
travisbrown 12th January 2009

I have this old tapco 6100A mixer, and like the preamps. A bit too noisy, but has a sound that's "further away"...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 610
Mike Brown 12th January 2009

There's some great options out there: Focusrite Liquid Mic, SSL Duende, TC ELectronic Powercore, Universal Audio UAD, even the...

Red Dog
replies: 1 views: 2,516
Red Dog 12th January 2009

Is there an option in PT so when I drag one track onto another or record over a track i t blends the original material with the...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 533
beau_mckee 12th January 2009

we have 7 new soundbanks for korg legacy ms20. we made sounds for clubstyle dnb nuskool break house 2step garage elektro etc. ...

musikie
replies: 0 views: 1,536
musikie 12th January 2009

Can the beat detective figure out the tempo of my instrumental and set the PT session tempo accordingly?How do you do it?I have...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 566
Mike Brown 12th January 2009

Here is my thoughts on this behemoth Well I thought I would talk about what I'm getting out of this plug and its usefuleness to...

Patric Noonan
replies: 11 views: 4,076
Mr.HOLMES 12th January 2009

Looking for specific sounds to work into current project; Any advice short of spending Hundreds of dollars would be...

Yetti
replies: 4 views: 659
Yetti 12th January 2009

i am asking the question: how much credit do u actually extend to artists/producers/labels? In my studio I try my best to get...

hey_mavis
replies: 15 views: 1,119
cjogo 12th January 2009

I've been listening to this channel a lot over the last few weeks and I couldn't help noticing a few things: None of these...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 16 views: 1,824
vernier 12th January 2009

....I really like mixing into a bus comp, unfortunately don't have any hardware yet. I actually find that in a lot of...

butterfly
replies: 11 views: 3,428
butterfly 12th January 2009

There is a Nuendo/RME 8 I/O on eBay, it looks just like ADI-8. Would I be able to connect this to my Digidesign 002R for...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 1,523
Sean Sullivan 12th January 2009

Hi, First post on this forum, I'd like to say I know nothing about keyboards and all the technology they now come with. I spent...

BlueSkies
replies: 8 views: 7,655
AB3 11th January 2009

Hi! What do you use in your 2 bus and how is the way and order of your 2 Bus Comp and Stereo Eq and any other device?

zak7
replies: 17 views: 3,561
Slikjmuzik 11th January 2009

I'm working on a track that has a quite complicated timing structure to it and need some help with the click track. I don't...

anemicrock
replies: 1 views: 789
anemicrock 11th January 2009

What would you prefer for vocal compression, a Manley ELOP or Summit Audio TLA-100A. Both are LA-2A based, so I'm guessing they...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 7 views: 8,264
brmccoy 11th January 2009

This may be a simple question but please explain how i could use one condenser mic and run into 2 different preamps w/o having...

AllAboutTone
replies: 12 views: 1,155
Hammer Mark 11th January 2009

Does the "Normalize Region" function of WaveBurner suffer from the same issues that the SRC does (losing a...

GobbaGobbaGobba
replies: 0 views: 1,109
GobbaGobbaGobba 11th January 2009

The Pros of course, being you guys, but here's the thing. I'm absolutely new to recording vocals. Not so much in actually being...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 1,733
brill bedroom 11th January 2009

Hey all, Im thinking of bying a Telefunken m15a tape machine that I've found for sale. However, it doesnt feature a meter...

Mattsson
replies: 0 views: 617
Mattsson 11th January 2009

...are almost always crazy. Cartoonishly exaggerated settings that don't make any musical sense. What's that about? If you...

Silver Sonya
replies: 24 views: 1,422
thedommer 11th January 2009

If I could afford some to come help me get my drums rocking I would. I can't seem to get a good balance overhead. the hihat is...

Nu-tra
replies: 52 views: 3,144
thesteve 11th January 2009

hello all, having a few problems with my apogee ensemble/mac pro setup. The ensemble seems to work fine (plays CD's through...

surreyprod.
replies: 1 views: 502
surreyprod. 11th January 2009

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my Tascam FW-1082, that is actually 3 in 1 (preamps, outputs, control surface) is OK but I would...

vanhaabe
replies: 0 views: 1,023
vanhaabe 11th January 2009

Greetings, I downloaded an album from Magnatune last night and thought I would conduct an experiment as the album was available...

LFO
replies: 8 views: 701
TheRealRoach 11th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search