The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I have a question concerning converters. I recorded a band with a MOTU 8pre and the mixes are pretty well done. Next...

AAR
replies: 5 views: 658
[email protected] 13th January 2009

im looking for a large diaphragm microphone for vocals but cant make a decision here are some i had in mind after...

savestheday11687
replies: 4 views: 763
savestheday11687 13th January 2009

I just watched Once last night (great movie) and loved the scenes in the studio - anybody know what studio that is? Anyway it got...

thingsbreak
replies: 43 views: 2,582
Cellotron 13th January 2009

I was looking to get some short XLR patch cables. I am putting patch bays into my remote rig. I checked out ebay because I have...

cleantone
replies: 1 views: 1,902
cleantone 13th January 2009

Greetings.... I'm beginning the hunt for a new digital 'verb; budget is $500. or less. Suggestions? Thanks! -kevk

kevk
replies: 8 views: 1,812
LAVLAB 13th January 2009

Hey, I'm looking to change the tubes in one of my pre but I am doing this for the first time. The specs of the pre says it's...

Louie
replies: 2 views: 624
Louie 13th January 2009

being a Logic user, through and through, and someone who was loath to use PT 7 (i know i know, don't slime me please!) i just...

nick-the-sax
replies: 21 views: 1,612
jmarkham 13th January 2009

I would like to know what the difference is between recording through Lavry Blue ADC and DAC going optical through a low end...

Rick77777
replies: 1 views: 875
kittonian 13th January 2009

alright everybody. this problem is kind of the last one on my list of things that i need to work on. basically. I cant seem to...

elijahlucian
replies: 23 views: 2,612
svart 13th January 2009

Beck + Danger Mouse = yummy At first I listened to the samples and didn't really pay much attention or give it a chance. I just...

bcgood
replies: 23 views: 2,314
rectifier 13th January 2009

Anyone else see this? I've been scheming some new active & passive DI's from these guys: Radial press release I was...

Chunky But Funky
replies: 2 views: 861
Tom H 13th January 2009

how do you gentlemen tend to handle a situation like the following, in order to assure you get paid in full? you're mixing a...

dpianomn
replies: 6 views: 777
BLUElightCory 13th January 2009

I was sitting in the studio yesterday reamping guitars for an album I am working on. I used 2 different heads for left/right as...

mickrich
replies: 3 views: 582
Snatchman 13th January 2009

I have 400 CDs ripped in Apple Lossless. I want to convert the Apple Lossless files to AAC 256 VBR. Will the sound quality of...

bchamorro
replies: 1 views: 811
numberforty1 13th January 2009

I'm looking to add another preamp to my setup and have around £500 for it. I can spend more but i'm getting good results now out...

Deleted
replies: 9 views: 1,147
Deleted 13th January 2009

Read on another forum in a headphone thread that Sennheiser HD600s sound pretty terrible without this cord. My 600s have always...

smoke
replies: 20 views: 4,341
BLUElightCory 13th January 2009

Hi there, My Protools LE7 install on an EMac G4 running Tiger OSX 10.4.11 hangs at 369 "items remaining to be...

qwertaker
replies: 0 views: 851
qwertaker 13th January 2009

Ebay's selection is terrible...I want a used RME ADI-2!!!!! Anyone have one?

numberforty1
replies: 2 views: 486
numberforty1 13th January 2009

Hi, Does anyone have a good advice is it possible to set up these three items to work together? My idea is to connect the A2D...

Squier82
replies: 2 views: 854
Allen Rowand 13th January 2009

Hi everyone. I'm engineering a session for a local band and have these mics available. The studio is in a basement with a very...

GuitarRuss
replies: 8 views: 737
GuitarRuss 13th January 2009

Hey everyone, I did a quick search but couldnt find anything specific to my question. This dj is wanting to remix one of my...

StrayOtic
replies: 1 views: 2,383
StrayOtic 13th January 2009

Hello there, does anyone know where I can find a manual for a Otari MTR-10 1/2" 4 track deck. I saw some old threads but the...

glenn Taylor
replies: 0 views: 1,389
glenn Taylor 13th January 2009

Just wondering whether anyone had a chance to compare it with dac1,da10,stereo96dac...? News - DACS Headmaster - Quiet...

dip
replies: 0 views: 1,120
dip 13th January 2009

I'm on OSX 10.4.5 using BFD 1.5 in Pro Tools LE 6.9.2 The cymbals are getting cut off and lack natural decay. Also, when I load...

musicslave
replies: 13 views: 3,184
luddite 13th January 2009

Im working with a digital HD camera that has a USB/Spdif out. I have Pro Tools LE with the DV Toolkit. My question is: How...

C3Engineer
replies: 0 views: 606
C3Engineer 13th January 2009

I think everytime I have asked about akg mics for vocals and or instruments, not many ppl even bother to comment. I guess THEY...

fuzzface777
replies: 79 views: 10,680
KrisNY 13th January 2009

HI everyone has anyone tried fitting a 500 series module directly into an old modular console, say in the meterbridge space or...

stephen a.cute
replies: 3 views: 760
Tim Farrant 13th January 2009

Greetings, long story short, I know a composer dude that does some theatre musical arrangements, etc. He's been using a...

Cookie
replies: 29 views: 2,062
elkpantscamino 13th January 2009

Hi, I was wondering when you do overdubs, do you for example mix drums (even a little) before bass recordings. Or when the...

jujumies
replies: 17 views: 874
jujumies 13th January 2009

I need to get a orchestal library to a large project I'm undertaking. It will mostly be used for strings but I do need some brass...

fastlane
replies: 28 views: 2,850
nas 13th January 2009

The last thrash metal band I recorded (back in 1991.) GAMMACIDE.... kind'a cult status band with the thrash doods. No drum...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 610
dbbubba 13th January 2009

So I have a band that is crazy technical death metal stuff and the guitarist is concerned they can't do the same thing exactly...

Xaque
replies: 12 views: 2,048
dbbubba 13th January 2009

My simple modif with nice result...thumbsup DIGI002 MODIF and Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire and GroupDIY - Home >...

SIMONSEZ009
replies: 1 views: 863
tsvisser 13th January 2009

does anyone know where to get raw, unprocessed tracks for mixing practice? free and legal? hmmm... maybe that's too much to...

malaclypse
replies: 4 views: 865
fuzzrhythm 13th January 2009

I posted this a while ago but didn't get any bits, so I'll try in a different forum. I wanna use my laptop and a plugin host and...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 4 views: 1,060
markus enochson 13th January 2009

I have all my studio stuff at a friends house that I work with since I'm stuck in an apartment for awhile. I just picked up an...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 14 views: 1,311
u b k 13th January 2009

Does anyone know if Massey plug ins are compatible with Pro Tools 8 specially the CT4? And while we are at it how about ohmforce...

echojulca
replies: 9 views: 2,639
Marjan 13th January 2009

Anyone know where i can find a bundle like this for around $400USD?

beau_mckee
replies: 4 views: 837
beau_mckee 13th January 2009

Hi, Yesterday during a seeion i started having some issues with line inputs 1 and 2 on my digidesign 002r. My api 3124 is...

fifthflaw
replies: 6 views: 679
soundrick 13th January 2009

I was just wondering if anything of this sort exists? A paperback book of frequency response / polar response graphs? It would be...

Dubreak
replies: 3 views: 1,069
Dubreak 13th January 2009

Do you ever get any newbie dreuling clients telling you how great your setup/gear/sound is ? I had one last night, to be honest I...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 663
SethAnger 13th January 2009

I have my overheads where I like them meaning cymbal balances and everything but I am having to Flip the top of my snare. Is this...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 742
cgarges 13th January 2009

I have somehow bought and sold myself right out of figure 8's. Crazy. I'm starting a new record and want it to be really...

johnnybregar
replies: 4 views: 584

I have seen in other threads that people seem to really like these mics over more expensive mics, particularly as overheads. Yet...

illiummusic
replies: 7 views: 7,805

For people who have heard both sets of monitors, please tell me the pros, cons and general dot points you have come across while...

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 612
tnjazz 13th January 2009

How can I jump from marker to marker in PT by using hot keys?

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 608
Mike Brown 13th January 2009

basically a have a new mac book and i am considering strongly a stereo ribbon microphone,,im going to record piano,drums,and...

moonman
replies: 0 views: 417
moonman 13th January 2009

When I fire up my MC77 the meter lights up just fine, then after about 2 or 3 seconds the left side flashes on and off a few...

LarryClutch
replies: 1 views: 741
edanderson 13th January 2009

i find it interesting that there isnt a console/control surface out that rivals the DIGI boards with integration (aux sends, eq,...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 4 views: 860
jmarkham 13th January 2009

Does anyone record keyboards through spdif? I have a couple nice channel strips and pres with DI but it would be nice to have...

Milliken
replies: 1 views: 916
Milliken 13th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search