The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a kind of 'E-Mu Ultra sampler' that can be read it by midi software instantly, without the need of loading sounds...

tonevision
replies: 0 views: 960
tonevision 14th January 2009

A friend of mine was recently laid-off from a VP post at a large manufacturer in the LA area. He's hoping to circulate at NAMM...

tINY
replies: 1 views: 539
tINY 14th January 2009

If you're recording but NOT producing a project how much input do you try to have on the project? I'm working with a friend...

McPhaul
replies: 34 views: 1,646
ricfoxx 14th January 2009

post your interest and I will PM you diddlydoo

dero
replies: 0 views: 561
dero 14th January 2009
replies: 16 views: 2,609
MarkRB 14th January 2009

Anyone got comments on these? Looking at several of them, fairly cheap.

covert
replies: 3 views: 4,507
Jim Williams 14th January 2009

OK... I have a pretty big collection of stompboxes. Anyone know how I can have them controlled remotely via MIDI, for example...

Space Nugget
replies: 3 views: 1,663
Sacha 14th January 2009

I can't find much official info about the 4-space API lunchbox. Is it discontinued? Cheers Adam

Studiocat
replies: 0 views: 492
Studiocat 14th January 2009

ok so the budget is $10000 and here is what i came up with MIC WISH LIST Sennheiser 3- 421 2- 441 Shure 4- SM57 1- sM58...

modulation
replies: 17 views: 1,421
Avening 14th January 2009

Sorry about this mods, but here's a call out for the Physics savvy slutz who are really needed to throw light on this thread in...

princeplanet
replies: 17 views: 1,303
princeplanet 14th January 2009

Does anyone with experience cleaning dtrs heads care to comment on the feasibility of someone with moderate technical expertise...

dero
replies: 0 views: 526
dero 14th January 2009

basically, im young, with little money, but what money i had seems to always go on gear. at the moment ive got two firepod,...

lacesoutdom
replies: 6 views: 642
lacesoutdom 14th January 2009

I would like to improve the quality of my Motu Interfaces (these are known for a bad clock) and dont know if a Timelock pro would...

Indicator
replies: 0 views: 1,545
Indicator 14th January 2009

is there any software/ ''gear'' that can calculate the room your recording in, either with mic, or like self input calculators...

lacesoutdom
replies: 6 views: 708
Eganmedia 14th January 2009

You don't have to attend NAMM to attend the GS meet up. And you don't have to be an active poster / or member either. If you...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 502
Jules 14th January 2009

Hello, I am going to be at the NAMM this year, but dont know what places to visit AFTER the show, LA must have great places to...

Camilo Orozco
replies: 6 views: 1,414
Jules 14th January 2009

Just wondering who's going, and what members would be interested in having dinner together on one of the nights? Is there one...

chessparov
replies: 19 views: 992
Jules 14th January 2009

I would like big drums for this rock record I'm making. My buddy has a big (mostly) empty wherehouse with 30ft.+ ceilings and the...

RobDrmz
replies: 2 views: 514
AmongstTheLiving 14th January 2009

Hi all, Just a quick one really. How different are 57s and 58s? I'm looking for a floor tom mic and have been keeping an...

jimcroisdale
replies: 7 views: 889
mdoelger 14th January 2009

Hello Has anyone had any trouble with the Lexicon 300M's memory? Yesterday I saved 3 different presets, I had the whole...

joeluth
replies: 4 views: 2,378
MFPhouse 14th January 2009

I'm using it mainly for vocals, finding I have the plug and the studio version and am getting my hands around it but cant deal...

Umlaaat
replies: 2 views: 563
DJE356 14th January 2009

Hi, If I turn the volume all the way up on my mixer (without anything playing) I am getting an awful noise. I am trying to locate...

menych
replies: 11 views: 842
Mixbuster 14th January 2009

As Gearslutz is next to a place where good advice and info is passed also a site where people are just slutty about gear...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 2 views: 591
Batchainpuller78 14th January 2009

John's music was usually more simplistic, and sparse with great melodies, very insightful lyrics, and he of course had a great...

Tube World
replies: 5 views: 3,879
MarsBot 14th January 2009

I was having a yarn with a mastering friend of mine last night over a few beers and we were talking about the star mixers and he...

chymer
replies: 57 views: 6,700
John Suitcase 14th January 2009

I posted this on homerecording.com as well, would ove to hear some suggestions from you folks! I Looking for something...

slowjett
replies: 13 views: 2,911
3Crystals 14th January 2009

Hi All, Currently, I have a Great River ME1-NV. I also have an Apogee Duet with two decent clean pres and a mackie 1202 VLZ. ...

TCW
replies: 8 views: 1,433
TCW 14th January 2009

Hey all, i just purchased a trace elliot supertramp head and remembered reading somewhere that these things can sound wicked if...

blurred8218
replies: 0 views: 3,558
blurred8218 14th January 2009

Another piece of gear I've been curious about but have never seen. I like the part about the "variable degree of...

max cooper
replies: 5 views: 2,861
DanRock101 14th January 2009

...arriving Thursday noon, leaving Friday am. Going with a friend who's a songwriter and has some appointments. He doesn't want...

GorillaToast
replies: 2 views: 573
GorillaToast 14th January 2009

Delete thread please.

xjaredcolbyx
replies: 5 views: 578
xjaredcolbyx 14th January 2009

I'm using Audacity to record some streaming audio for my personal use and I want to adjust the input levels but I am unable to...

Dennis
replies: 1 views: 731
TRCS 14th January 2009

Hello guys i want to build my own v72 rack!!!! Any one can help me with this project i found where build the chasis but i need...

lokillo77
replies: 0 views: 816
lokillo77 14th January 2009

Title says it all, what do you use your TG1 on? I dont mind it on snare and bass, seems to squash kick a little too much for my...

adoucette
replies: 2 views: 1,267
rockmixer 14th January 2009

is a aux bus really the same as a audio bus in PT?I noticed when adding them there look and appear to perform the same way.They...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 628
zacheus83 14th January 2009

Damn. I have this space I'm renting from a friend. Let's call him "Biff." He and I go way back to the mid 70s with a...

henryrobinett
replies: 31 views: 2,359
henryrobinett 14th January 2009

i posted this incorrectly in the new product thread.... i swore i was in this thread, oh well... what kind of microphone is...

postprosound
replies: 2 views: 660
Matti 14th January 2009

I was just moving everything out of my room to clean the dust. When I took the mackie hr 824's outta my room I saw that they...

rokuez
replies: 0 views: 3,447
rokuez 14th January 2009

I need 24 channels of ADC/DAC. Currently I only have 8 with my RME Multiface II. Should I replace the Multiface with something...

Inhexane
replies: 0 views: 1,055
Inhexane 14th January 2009

So I picked up an Otari MX-5050BII recently and finally got around to calibrating it. . My problem: As I start playing the...

woody23
replies: 0 views: 590
woody23 14th January 2009

First what is the difference between the sm7 and the sm7b? And for male rap vocals how does it hold up to the following mics.I...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 805
skiroy 14th January 2009

Looking for perfect match pre amp and comp for rap vocals on a sm7b.Currently have a dbx 1066 compressor.And samples or...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 547
Slikjmuzik 14th January 2009

Does anyone know how the gurgling vocal effect was done on Octopus's Garden? Wiki says: The backing vocals by McCartney and...

eskatonic
replies: 3 views: 2,193
eskatonic 14th January 2009

I'm currently using Digi 002 as a slave to the Behringer ADA8000's master clock. I use the 8 pres in the ADA8000 for when I need...

Iggy Poop
replies: 13 views: 2,234
Matt_Weston 14th January 2009

Posted this in HIP HOP section but something tells me yall are better to ask. I have my corner treated very well but its not...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 459
joeq 14th January 2009

Ok, i'm too cheap to buy some proper ear plugs (damn things keep getting absorbed by the void that seems to suck up all sorts of...

trapper
replies: 8 views: 14,177
Jay Dee 14th January 2009

I've been using MD-421's as long as I can remember. I've always felt that the highest settings of bass roll-off on that mic are...

Ben B
replies: 6 views: 6,784
Empty Planet 13th January 2009

I really, really want to try and get an internship somewhere - I have a huge passion to do so and want to see what the world of...

MikeTSH
replies: 2 views: 675
MikeTSH 13th January 2009

Hey guys, I have a question concerning converters. I recorded a band with a MOTU 8pre and the mixes are pretty well done. Next...

AAR
replies: 5 views: 658
[email protected] 13th January 2009

im looking for a large diaphragm microphone for vocals but cant make a decision here are some i had in mind after...

savestheday11687
replies: 4 views: 763
savestheday11687 13th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search