The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just bought the Alesis AI3 from somebody on eBay. It got here and the top left rack ear was broken but If it works Im...

DJ ALX
replies: 8 views: 2,139
Snatchman 16th January 2009

I'm referring particularly to mildew stink. Is that possible?

soupking
replies: 24 views: 1,258
soupking 16th January 2009

Petition to: NOT introduce sound control devices as a legal requirement in entertainmment venues!. | Number10.gov.uk Petition...

Savernake
replies: 8 views: 608
vincentvangogo 16th January 2009

OK, It is time for me to retube my Yamaha/soldano T100 guitar amp head. I use it only in my studio for Rock, heavy, crunchy,...

127Riot
replies: 0 views: 877
127Riot 16th January 2009

I thought I'd share some things that may seem obvious but are overlooked in many studios I've been to. These are simple things...

gainreduction
replies: 9 views: 1,208
JoaT 16th January 2009

Thought this might be a fun thing to get creative with. Pick one microphone and one preamp. Can be anything you choose, just...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 4 views: 775
Jake Dempsey 16th January 2009

how do i change the color of the waveforms in the edit window in Pro Tools 8.0? i had my drums grouped and did a copy and paste...

knifetheglitter
replies: 1 views: 7,279
jwh1192 16th January 2009

In relation to vocal and whtaever else you think is important,what apps requires a sharp 80 degree curve for HP cut off.And when...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 484
skiroy 16th January 2009

I'm in the process of seeking an investment. A friend is getting the meeting together with a VERY rich individual, and so I'm...

shakespearesmans
replies: 39 views: 1,905
sahiaman 16th January 2009

Day 1 of NAMM is almost over and vendor press releases are starting to pour in. Any reports from any of you lucky bastards...

LFO
replies: 1 views: 519
tsvisser 15th January 2009

hey there, I was wondering what the most common format for running sessions is with Pro tools. What i mean by this is, do you...

knifetheglitter
replies: 13 views: 926
Player1 15th January 2009

Since I'm on a budget (then again, who isn't), I would like to get some opinions on whether it would be better to get cheaper...

Timmeh!
replies: 7 views: 736
sumskilz 15th January 2009

Hey guys just trying to decide which drive i should get. This one is $50 cheaper and has esata but my MBP doesnt doesnt have a...

Renegade Prod
replies: 15 views: 1,493
LFO 15th January 2009

Any thoughts on this? I take my recorded tracks to a HD studio and they have good compressor in HD that I can apply to my tracks...

numberforty1
replies: 9 views: 774
Ethan Winer 15th January 2009

So in my quest to upgrade my conversion and preamps, i have decided to buy an Metric Halo ULN-2 2D expanded. Can u guys please...

navitus
replies: 10 views: 4,457
navitus 15th January 2009

I guess this is the lunchbox.Im not familiar with it.Do you add seperate pieces such as the 512c pre to it and other compressor...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 748
exit2studios 15th January 2009

I use Cubase 4, which has the ability to insert hardware effects directly into the mix. I was considering adding a summing box...

LSProductions
replies: 2 views: 1,428
Flying_Dutchman 15th January 2009

I'm about to purchase an old Studer 993 console. I've been trawling the net for information about it without much luck. Any...

Thomas Johansen
replies: 0 views: 851
Thomas Johansen 15th January 2009

I have a nice new Mogami 8 channel snake with XLRM and XLRF on the ends. I would like to put the male side into a box so I can...

climber
replies: 3 views: 682
climber 15th January 2009

Check out Bruce Springsteen's new video recording with an SM7 . YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream Official Video

ScumBum
replies: 2 views: 2,843
ScumBum 15th January 2009

Hello all, Via a very good bit of luck I aquired a number of Valley products today. I have not had a chance to hear them yet...

Terry McInturff
replies: 6 views: 2,978
larry b 15th January 2009

So I just bought a pearlman TM-1, from a fellow gearslut who was just fantastic to deal with...I have a great iso booth that I...

Jrussell99
replies: 10 views: 1,011
Jrussell99 15th January 2009

Neve? Neh-v, neh-vee, neev, nehv-ah? Neumann? Noi-mun, noo-man? Allen mezed

hethaerto
replies: 176 views: 16,116
GeorgeHayduke 15th January 2009

Here are few pics from the live recording I did this weekend. We were concentrating on just drum takes during the afternoon...

dbbubba
replies: 2 views: 830
dbbubba 15th January 2009

Hello everyone, this is Roman from New Zealand. I got an M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI and I already had a Delta 66. So now I am...

Roman
replies: 1 views: 823
j2dafo 15th January 2009

So my gearslut mind goes crazy sometimes, especially when Sweetwater busts out their one year with no interest deal. They seem...

skiltrip
replies: 49 views: 8,306
skiltrip 15th January 2009

I will be using a 002R for a few months without any talkback device like the SPL MTC or Presonus Central Station, for instance....

china jam
replies: 8 views: 1,091
close/far 15th January 2009

How is this achieved? All I know is that the model is a JCM800 4210 (a 50-watt combo) and that the power-amp tubes have been...

Metallon
replies: 160 views: 47,880
matskull 15th January 2009

Gday from Oz I have a Danelectro going into a Koch Studiotone (one 12' all tube class A) with Korg A3 fx. I am getting a killer...

Valleyman
replies: 1 views: 1,183
JQ127 15th January 2009

rack trays are too keep. I need a rack tray that's as shallow as my gear (two Summit 2BA-221s). Any ideas? This one is about...

dannygold
replies: 2 views: 565
dannygold 15th January 2009

Hey there, my names Terry and I just found these forums. This is my first post, so bear with me heppy I have a question about...

TerryxMasters
replies: 16 views: 2,485
FeatheredSerpent 15th January 2009

I have a chance to pick-up two 16 channel digital detangler pros from a post house that's going out of business. I've never used...

plexisys
replies: 5 views: 959
Jules 15th January 2009

I'm probably just being dumb but - I want to change the order of my channels in Logic 8 - how do you multi select channels ? in...

Dave12345
replies: 0 views: 480
Dave12345 15th January 2009

Interested in both units. I am familiar with all the features they offer, question is only the sound quality. Anybody used both...

kdk
replies: 12 views: 1,621
demaarten 15th January 2009

Is it possible to purchase the SSL E strip plugin independently from the whole bundle w/ the bus compressor and G eq?

ryangeller
replies: 6 views: 902
navitus 15th January 2009

im looking to get a real good new mic pre amp for recording vocals and instruments. it will run into my mbox so im just thinking...

radioclit
replies: 1 views: 676
manning1 15th January 2009

A am a relative newbie, and I am not mega technical and need some simple advise on changing my home studio. I am currently...

Barney1981
replies: 6 views: 1,197
demaarten 15th January 2009

Plannin' the rounds for Fri and Sat ...any booths I shouldn't miss? '

vernier
replies: 4 views: 546
soupking 15th January 2009

Some of you have seen this. If you have the attention span to read thru it, it's articulate and has some interesting points on...

drBill
replies: 3 views: 809
Crandak 15th January 2009

Howdy folks. I have a Triton Studio that I just updated with the most recent operating system, Version 2.02 (I had version 1.01,...

adamlloyd
replies: 0 views: 814
adamlloyd 15th January 2009

Hi I just got Studer A-80 R ( without Vu meter) and plan to use it for mixdowns/bouncing to tape . I am mixing mostly in the...

bass man
replies: 2 views: 897
bass man 15th January 2009

I am using a CDJ 800 and plugging it into the Input 1,2 of the Firewire 410. ---RCA(cdj)-- to--> 1/4"(Firewire) into...

RQSM
replies: 0 views: 936
RQSM 15th January 2009

I will be there tomorrow... Let me know if you wanna meet up.

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 574
Nu-tra 15th January 2009

Hi All, Will be recording some ac. gtr and want to use MS. I need to hire one mic to do it, I have a small diaphrame condensor...

dodittydada
replies: 5 views: 1,045
dodittydada 15th January 2009

Hi all, This picture inspired me to look for similar pictures and suggestions. So lets talk about recording vocals- and the...

JimThompson
replies: 0 views: 1,940
JimThompson 15th January 2009

Can someone recommend a mid-priced harware compresor that works well with guitar and drum busses for parallel compression and...

Mike24
replies: 9 views: 1,739
mixerguy 15th January 2009

I am running a 2.5Ghz intel core duo 4 gigs of ram Mac Book Pro. I am currently running Logic Pro 8. Would it be a waste to...

RARStudios
replies: 10 views: 1,449
RARStudios 15th January 2009

Has any one else heard rumors of ADC in PT LE? I am on the brink of selling my other UAD2 cards and this is the main deciding...

ClaySchmitt
replies: 6 views: 819
soundrick 15th January 2009

Hey folks, I am brand new to gearslutz and thank you for having me. I will be out of tech school soon and have been given the...

djehnron
replies: 0 views: 2,018
djehnron 15th January 2009

I'm mixing a Funk project in a few weeks and wanted some advice on this genre . Drums , Bass and guitar tracked live in the...

ScumBum
replies: 33 views: 9,883
ScumBum 15th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search