The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,035
Views: 2,035
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The old versions don't work with RTAS/TDM Waves plug-ins, rendering my Novation controller practically useless since most my my...

Lord_Bafford
replies: 2 views: 799
mrwilliepee 26th January 2009

A friend emailed this story about a studio for the kids that are cancer patients at Texas Children's Hospital. Just F***ing...

CaptCrunch
replies: 4 views: 1,049
fuzzjunkie 26th January 2009

I was on tour with an artist this weekend, and came across an interesting discovery. We were doing a show at a large club that...

JChance
replies: 8 views: 1,617
unclejoe 26th January 2009

My production partner and myself are trying to set up our new rig for making beats. We need some help. First let me tell you...

grade-a
replies: 0 views: 651
grade-a 26th January 2009

Digidesign Control 24 with extras Unfortunately, looks like a scam. A friend of mine actually got a control 24 last year for...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 4,869
Shanejonas 26th January 2009

Hey, here's a bit of a no brainer, back in the day - how were studios set up in terms of signal. For example, you've got a...

deckerluke
replies: 3 views: 895
analogtodd 26th January 2009

just finished a weekend recording session for something i'm producing was a bit flabbergeisted of the volume of this guys...

markus enochson
replies: 36 views: 1,933
Ringwraith 26th January 2009

So im recording using a grace, and am considering buying an API 512, im wondering what would the immediate difference I would...

Rredline
replies: 18 views: 2,018
Rredline 26th January 2009

Hi, I've been making records and mixing for twenty years. Don't know why it's taken me so long to join up. Pleased to join...

CJdeVillar
replies: 5 views: 813
CJdeVillar 26th January 2009

I need some outside opinions here. I run a small PT studio using PT 6.4 and a mix core system on a G4. Runs great, always has....

los marbles
replies: 2 views: 654
los marbles 26th January 2009

the money gods looked down and smiled on me and has allowed me to make my next big purchase. the gear I work with: sound...

keithl
replies: 8 views: 699
FeatheredSerpent 26th January 2009

Bark scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The ever helpful and knowledgeable Gregoire Del Ubk mentioned this in another...

ThomasWho
replies: 148 views: 12,973
FeatheredSerpent 26th January 2009

I need some pro help here: Cable #1: I'll be recording electric guitar and bass thru the Great River ME-1NV preamp using it as a...

Alonso
replies: 7 views: 1,410
aclarson 26th January 2009

im getting rid of my fire studio project and upgrading to protools. Would it be worth it to get a digi 002. Like a year from now...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 719
marcus 26th January 2009

I know that this is kind of random. Do any of you have a price sheet for the old Mix24 systems? I need a reference for insurance...

absrec
replies: 4 views: 751
ddageek 26th January 2009

Some people have said that Mytek is difficult to reach... No... I gave them my DA for repair at 11:00am last Friday and they...

everyday
replies: 1 views: 677
kooz 26th January 2009

Hello all, I had only a breif glance at what could be a gift from heaven..or an obsolete timewaster. Ill need your help in...

Terry McInturff
replies: 6 views: 923
kooz 26th January 2009

The manual reads: Mic Input: When the Mic Gain switch and Trim controls are set to Unity (0 dB) the Portico™ 5016...

AdamJay
replies: 1 views: 847
AdamJay 26th January 2009

So if no one has figured out, there is a nicely priced apogee ad16 and da16 on craigslist currently. Really tempted to go pick...

Jacob H
replies: 1 views: 759
Dimes 26th January 2009

Is there a piece of gear that allows one to do the same thing as the HEDD does but without the convertor? I'm am looking for...

voiceactor
replies: 12 views: 1,316
voiceactor 25th January 2009

so right now i use a fire studio project and logic express. Ive been having alot of problems with it so i decided im going to...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 697
marcus 25th January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! 新年快樂bumpkin

mingustoo
replies: 6 views: 1,012
goroplayground 25th January 2009

Hi, I am looking for decent pair of overheads. Currently I have considered Neumann km184 set and Akg451 set. Also Akg 414 pair...

jujumies
replies: 14 views: 1,085
Thebassist 25th January 2009

Ok, so I'm using Melodyne to graze over a bass track and give a few notes some love here and there and have a couple...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,015
Mike Brown 25th January 2009

I own several nice mics, and I usually have them going to the neve preamp then straight into the DAW. I now want to use my...

perx
replies: 6 views: 2,304
eq7 25th January 2009

Hi, I'm looking to find anyone who has studied with Don Lawrence, if they could give me any info on working with him. I'm aware...

rhozephetal
replies: 0 views: 2,646
rhozephetal 25th January 2009

If you had a choice between these three items, which would you pick? 1- Soundworkshop 34c has a few switch that needs replacing...

Kuleone
replies: 2 views: 684
casey_outlaw 25th January 2009

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on which setup they think would be better. I am trying to run a project studio, in the...

musicguitar
replies: 6 views: 921
lildrummerboy70 25th January 2009

Hi, I recently recorded drums and we had a bit problem with getting good bassdrum sound. well I ended up using B52 aimed at...

jujumies
replies: 0 views: 722
jujumies 25th January 2009

Hi Slutz, I've got a pair of Dynaudio BM15s (passive) hooked up to an Amcron DC300A series amp. The thing is when i run a heavey...

bleepbleep
replies: 1 views: 1,204
musictech 25th January 2009

What is the best technique for meshing drum samples with the real drum tracks? I read some Dave Pensado threads and he says he...

Jeff Braun
replies: 0 views: 734
Jeff Braun 25th January 2009

I often read articles where engineers or producers talk about the amount gain reduction they use when compressing. What exactly...

Jorg
replies: 15 views: 4,072
Barish 25th January 2009

Hey guys I wonder which of this two midi keys has better keys, anyone already tryed both? I bought Axiom 61 three days ago, but...

skyform
replies: 0 views: 863
skyform 25th January 2009

I just bought a core card and was wondering what a decent interface is thats not real expensive (under 2k). Looks like the 96...

imloggedin
replies: 6 views: 839
imloggedin 25th January 2009

YouTube - Kiss shreds I really dig the guitar with the lights. gooof Brilliant shred video. There's a bunch of them...

decibike
replies: 17 views: 1,316
decibike 25th January 2009

I've kind of being wondering about this and perhaps it's a stupid question, but I'd like to know. If you make an impulse...

juicylime
replies: 13 views: 4,947
John Suitcase 25th January 2009

Hey! All that remains - Two weeks. I guess there are used samples on drums? Anyone have any information for the album Overcome,...

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 647
Mixbuster 25th January 2009

I always hear about people picking up speakers so they have a 'lowest common denominator' to check their mixes on. I've seen the...

Robert Randolph
replies: 8 views: 726
britdick 25th January 2009

Relating to C major on a piano. Im trying to figure out where to go in the bass notes. If im playing a D chord and I play D3 with...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 732
DeepSpace 25th January 2009

Hey all I’m thinking about picking up the Abbey Road native deal - $500 for Brilliance Pack, TG Mastering Pack and TG12413...

Firefox
replies: 22 views: 3,451
psycho_monkey 25th January 2009

Hey, I just got a Tascam 388 through craigslist and I'm having problems. I should first state that this is the first time i have...

8TrackShack
replies: 5 views: 1,668
theblotted 25th January 2009

So I just rented a Vintech pre to lay down some vocals. This is my first experience with a Neve or Neve-clone (verdict: pretty...

radiospace
replies: 7 views: 864
DeepSpace 25th January 2009

I'm recording through my mixer, an alesis multimix usb 8 and i am plugged in with head phones to the headphone jack. I have the 2...

Aschu
replies: 5 views: 760
Aschu 25th January 2009

I'm looking for a two channel preamp to compliment Vintech X73i, Vintech 273, API 512c (2), and BAE 312A (2). I don't have room...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 8 views: 1,589
fiddler59 25th January 2009

Hey guys - I'm new here. Just took delivery of an allegedly new Blueberry - cardboard box had clearly been opened and a bit...

Skinfitz
replies: 2 views: 741
Skinfitz 25th January 2009

Just compared plug in to real tg1.. of course the plug is nice, deep one, but has no mojo of the hardware.. maybe line amp?...

josva
replies: 2 views: 1,211
josva 25th January 2009

We're doing mostly analog in our place on an MX-80. Thinking about getting a 16 track 2". Anyway-how many of you guys using...

JQ127
replies: 8 views: 842
JQ127 25th January 2009

Does anyone know of a product that will create subgroups with stand-alone multiple preamps? I though about summing units, but you...

NandoOg7
replies: 9 views: 662
dubrichie 25th January 2009

Could you tell me the sonic difference between Chandler TG1 earlier model and later model? of course I know that THD function is...

josva
replies: 2 views: 1,231
josva 25th January 2009

Anyone know of or have experience with this company's stuff: alto - Alto, Music Passion Design - MP 8D

Iggy Poop
replies: 6 views: 1,168
Iggy Poop 25th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search