The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a friend who picked up a Marshall Cab at a road show a few years back. Anyway, it is an 8 Ohm Cab with a Brown/Grey...

heyman
replies: 11 views: 9,313
matskull 18th January 2009

So I am at a bit of a loss at what to do with myself. I have what I consider to be quality music with quality recordings and my...

superburtm
replies: 14 views: 1,766
gearaddict 18th January 2009

Greetings Everyone, I’ve been coming to this site for years now and I just recently joined. I must say I value the opinions...

Kuleone
replies: 2 views: 532
Jonk 18th January 2009

...but don't seem to: 1. A USB breath controller. 2. A plugin for guitar tracks that flashes up what chord is playing. I...

mfender
replies: 12 views: 932
drmmrboy 18th January 2009

...all the way through from beginning to end? (I suppose a bonus if you actually just listened without doing anything else).

JP11
replies: 119 views: 4,366
usefullidiot 18th January 2009

This is actually a response to this thread:...

Rick77777
replies: 34 views: 1,582
narcoman 18th January 2009

Do u guys know where can i find a free Very low kick "boom" sample that is possible hear in Nickelback, Story of the...

mattsplace
replies: 2 views: 2,606
Jake Holland 18th January 2009

I've been buying plugins now for what, 8 years? When Logic starts up, the AU count is something like 560 (that includes virtual...

lostinmusic
replies: 99 views: 8,171
huarez 18th January 2009

No Apogee, no Melodyne DNA (for REAL), no WOW freshflowe! OK, off to the zone! hidz

author
replies: 40 views: 3,536
DreamSound 18th January 2009

When I play an MP3 from a known artist their details and the song info automatically appears. So how do I get this to happen for...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 1,493
juicylime 18th January 2009

Has anyone spend a lot of time recording old Rhodes pianos? I just started playing one and using it with my band. It's so...

azirkin
replies: 4 views: 704
matucha 18th January 2009

When the song doctors can perform material better than the artists, you know you're in trouble. No wonder the industry is in the...

quietdrive
replies: 15 views: 1,203
picksail 18th January 2009

{EDIT} Long rant/post, skip to bottom for the general question! So last night I was just surfin around pricing a new laptop. I...

The Juan
replies: 3 views: 741
The Juan 18th January 2009

Thinking of buying a Peavey Tube Sweetener --- the only problem is there are 3 tubes ...so how does one keep a true stereo field...

cjogo
replies: 2 views: 1,183
cjogo 18th January 2009

Just unpacked it. Serial number 004 . Looks georgeous!!! Build like a tank. I`ll report back later when I`ve installed it. boing

k-line
replies: 16 views: 17,749
DanRock101 18th January 2009

I'm in the market for a good quality, versatile digital keyboard. Today I found a PC1X on clearance (brand new) for $500 at a...

adathead 53
replies: 3 views: 3,671
travisbrown 18th January 2009

Anyone willing to email me some unmixed stems so that I can have something to practice and gain experience with? Please PM me! I...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 3,120
travisbrown 18th January 2009

There, I said it? I love the Neve we have here, but ITB saves so much time. I'm in the middle of having to do 14 mixes in 6...

AudioFocus
replies: 105 views: 7,395
AllAboutTone 18th January 2009
replies: 0 views: 429
RARStudios 18th January 2009

I have spent 1 1/2 hrs. searching for a thread I read here in the last 4 - 8 months. Everyone was singing the praises of a...

Deuce 225
replies: 2 views: 668
Deuce 225 18th January 2009

Will I get better sounding results connecting the output of my hardware keyboards into the XLR mic pre inputs of my interface...

marcz
replies: 0 views: 578
marcz 18th January 2009

What do you guys think of this boards pres? Should I go out and rent some API or Neves? This is for a Coldplay/ Deathcab/ Cure...

guitoffee
replies: 2 views: 689
Mike Brown 18th January 2009

it's for a college project where we have to record a live band. but here's the catch: i've made decent recordings at home, but...

nick-the-sax
replies: 8 views: 856
nick-the-sax 18th January 2009

I've been making electronic music for over ten years, but have always avoided working with live vocals. The time has now come...

semtek
replies: 10 views: 920
Chris Lago 18th January 2009

Hi, I wil be Live from My studio the cold chamber along with Baby Bash (suga suga, cyclone etc...) Brodcasting for the NAMM for...

mdjice
replies: 4 views: 830
mdjice 18th January 2009

What other options do i have for my macbook pro? I have checked out the Apogee Rosetta 800+ Symphony mobile card.. What else is...

RARStudios
replies: 1 views: 511
Mr.HOLMES 18th January 2009

How do I place the laser on the speaker I am trying to locate its reflection points.Would I just lay it on the cone?I ask because...

skiroy
replies: 20 views: 2,166
narcoman 18th January 2009

There was a nice piece about Ardent on Fresh Air. Love that stuff. Their sound is really similar to the indie sound of today.

dannygold
replies: 7 views: 1,039
memphisindie 18th January 2009

OK folks I have pretty crappy equipment, M-Audio interface and an ART tube pre amp. When trying to record i get lots of RF...

willythekid
replies: 3 views: 948
dpdemo 18th January 2009

I miss my UAD1 PCI cards, actually I miss the plugs. I got rid of the cards when I moved up to the PCIe Mac Pro and Pro Tools...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 1 views: 810
Mind-Over-Midi 18th January 2009

I have REALLY been enjoying running stems/bounces thru a pair of LA610s. Everything I run thru it (with super light compressoion...

dannygold
replies: 0 views: 794
dannygold 18th January 2009

I have a project I need to import into Sonar.I need to set Sonar to the tempo of the project but I dont know the tempo.Does sonar...

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 3,169
theblue1 18th January 2009

Hey guys, i've a little problem with cubase studio. after a crash i reinstalled this. But now I have a problem mit midi...

Eisbude
replies: 2 views: 550
SammyD 17th January 2009

. First of all, at the risk of sounding like a broken LP, skipping CD or corrupted file, I’d like to once again thank...

Sqye
replies: 105 views: 4,779
Unclenny 17th January 2009

Was anyone at namm able to listen to the new mic? Did they mention a list price? Stephen Paul Condensor Mic

etherize
replies: 21 views: 5,004
Tomer1 17th January 2009

Hey! I looking for an 4 channel mic preamp! I need fast, clean, punchy preamps! I have some ideas....Benchmark Pre420, PrismSound...

mattsplace
replies: 11 views: 929
Proggm 17th January 2009

Hi, I've got an old grey Sennheiser MD421 with 3 Tuchel connection that I need to get repaired. I bought it from Germany a while...

zeppe
replies: 4 views: 644
zeppe 17th January 2009

My friend said its an Einstein 64 channel ap.......? Anything like that sound familiar ?

ScumBum
replies: 3 views: 677
ScumBum 17th January 2009

Seems like this should be simple - assign MIDI output to an audio track and press record...but as soon as you record-enable it...

numberforty1
replies: 7 views: 862
narcoman 17th January 2009

M-AUDIO - KeyStudio 49i - Keyboard-based Music Production System "On-board" audio-interface within the midikeyboard,...

hellspawn1
replies: 0 views: 480
hellspawn1 17th January 2009

Hey guys, very quick but serious question. I bought a Neve 8816 for one reason only. I needed a summing mixer that sounded good...

Gibripper75
replies: 4 views: 892
Gibripper75 17th January 2009

I heard about this and I didn't believe they were serious. Rubidium core and Atomic technology... Are they serious about this?...

numrologst
replies: 30 views: 12,381
Jay 17th January 2009

I've got a pair of Samson Resolv 40a Active Monitors, but I recently built a new recording studio, and i'm looking to upgrade...

Sneeki
replies: 3 views: 904
Agreed 17th January 2009

After years of dreaming my band is finally on the road to doing well. We have a new line up and are going to be doing some nice...

StudioKing
replies: 2 views: 1,338
Cornvalley 17th January 2009

With all the talk of sampled drums and how far we go to get that great drum sound for modern rock why don't we see what we are...

dobz
replies: 32 views: 4,231
Croaker 17th January 2009
replies: 0 views: 1,452
AMIEL 17th January 2009

Hey guys. I'm looking for some good (close) cymbal mics. Due to that my cymbals (Looses volume, not phase problems!)/dissapear...

Mixbuster
replies: 9 views: 3,208
Mixbuster 17th January 2009

Anyone else check out the new Derek Trucks Band release, Already Free? Great tunes, great performances and really nice warm...

AllThingsAudio
replies: 0 views: 490
AllThingsAudio 17th January 2009

Using Sampletank HQ Piano to playback MIDI in LE 7.4 with Digi 002...there are a lot of pops and clicks and stops during the...

numberforty1
replies: 2 views: 864
numberforty1 17th January 2009

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, and yes I checked previous post before posting ;) Anyway, I'm ordering some things from...

Addni
replies: 2 views: 1,133
Glamdring 17th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search