The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 10
Views: 10
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

here are links to two songs I produced, mixed and mastered, I am singing on one, the other is not me, all were recorded and...

hey_mavis
replies: 9 views: 827
oldgreensock 20th January 2009

so....like....dude. I had this idea where if someone posts audio and asks someone else can process said file using some piece of...

hey_mavis
replies: 3 views: 576
hey_mavis 20th January 2009

OK, so we know where everyone stands in the analog vs. digital camp, but has anyone heard a recent recording that they were sure...

avntgrd
replies: 88 views: 6,750
Jake Dempsey 20th January 2009

serched thru pages and pages of google pics on control surfaces with no...

rhythmtech
replies: 6 views: 732
rhythmtech 20th January 2009

I picked up a Hiwatt Custom Tape Echo and I'm having problem with the level. It's either too quiet, or distorted. I hooked it up...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,213
Wayne 20th January 2009

So, it has been talked about before, but here it is once more for my odd-box situation. I mix hybrid... I have a project where...

Jacob H
replies: 8 views: 2,918
Jacob H 20th January 2009

Hi! Does anybody know which mic was used to record Kathy's Voice, especially on the song "Hot and Cold"? Since I...

Biffel
replies: 4 views: 1,215
equallyscrewed 20th January 2009

Hey everyone. So I don't know if its just me but there seems to be in mainstream music this weird tremelo like thing that...

punkrocker
replies: 18 views: 1,621
dbbubba 20th January 2009

I have had trouble with this since the begining, trying to get the pro-record wide stereo mix sound. While fumbling around and...

Gibripper75
replies: 22 views: 12,545
Dean Roddey 20th January 2009

Can anyone provide some guesses as to how the vocals and harmonies are being recorded, eq'd, panned, verbed etc on this Little...

bringmewater
replies: 0 views: 482
bringmewater 19th January 2009

I've come across a vintage U87 with mount for $1500. It was described as showing some wear but in overall great shape and with a...

guitarbth
replies: 7 views: 622
guitarbth 19th January 2009

I have 2 Chameleon Labs 7602's (which I absolutely love btw). I have been recording with them for a while but recently hooked an...

tycho
replies: 12 views: 1,101
kellyd 19th January 2009

Hi all- I'm beginning to make my studio, which is based in my home, more formal and I'm in the process of building the website...

infiniteposse
replies: 5 views: 1,444
crufty 19th January 2009

This seems elemental, but I couldn't seem to make this work the other day (and I normally don't deal with headphone mixes). So...

Bixby
replies: 1 views: 477
Bixby 19th January 2009

Ok so, I'm looking at this mixer... really digging it.. not liking the $3000 price, but I feel like its worth it.. And I...

Shilla
replies: 9 views: 1,956
Shilla 19th January 2009

Hello...I know. It's been talked about...mezed..But...not for me...heh..Question: Here's a selection of mics/pres I have...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 540
Snatchman 19th January 2009

Hey folks. I am going to be mixing some stuff I recorded like 2 years ago and at the time I was new to the whole process. I am...

audionickw
replies: 4 views: 973
chrysb93065 19th January 2009

does annyone have some documentation??? schematics, service manuals, etc..????

ELEKTROIVO
replies: 1 views: 606
GordZilla 19th January 2009

delete

exgato
replies: 0 views: 627
exgato 19th January 2009

Hi there! I became aware of the vital importance of drum tuning on my last recording and, for the next one, I've been carefully...

magibatalla
replies: 17 views: 16,499
James Meeker 19th January 2009

i know there are some threads about this, but i still cant figure out whats the diferent between the classic and the tg...

shangoe
replies: 6 views: 4,332
Alarmclock 19th January 2009

Just wondering if they had a version of Battery compatible with Pro Tools 8? If not these guys are SLACKING. Anybody know?

Lazer Toms
replies: 1 views: 604
Sam an huel 19th January 2009

Hey Guys. I wonder, what "headphone "Amplifier/mixer" Controller" is it that for instance metallica uses?...

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 509
Mixbuster 19th January 2009

I'm thinking about making the investment, but wanted to know if the Auralex Mo'Pads are just doing the same thing as the...

Agno
replies: 82 views: 13,859
Glenn Kuras 19th January 2009

Hi everyone, Since I upgraded from logic 5(PC) to Logic 8, I am getting weird results when using Logic pitch n time. I typically...

peter a
replies: 4 views: 766
peter a 19th January 2009

How do you use the trim pot/control on your DAW? Do you even use it or do you just use your faders for volume control? Thanks,

tazman
replies: 1 views: 676
Jay Dee 19th January 2009

I've got a 5 song demo project I've been trying to get started on for a local artist. The artist is young and has a friend of...

Herman Munster
replies: 8 views: 1,372
thenoiseflower 19th January 2009

Does anyone have a clue about what might be the next musical movement? I'm sitting here reading posts about "the good ol'...

mbradzick
replies: 163 views: 6,567
travisbrown 19th January 2009

Hey, I've been really into this song lately. How does everyone suppose they got this acoustic guitar sound? I'm guessing is just...

Haon99
replies: 2 views: 678
theblue1 19th January 2009

I had a thought today...the more mics you place randomly, the less phase coherence should matter, right? If you could place...

danbronson
replies: 5 views: 583
vernier 19th January 2009

I am a current student taking recording arts. I have a project where I have to design a full studio out. I have to plan...

Bigg Boy
replies: 1 views: 542
jchadstopherhuez 19th January 2009

So i've been audio engineering for a few years now as my full time job. I do freelance work with independent rock bands. I've got...

ChrisAbalos
replies: 0 views: 518
ChrisAbalos 19th January 2009

hey. im reinstalling my computer today. all my itunes song are on an external drive. I need to get all my playlists into itunes...

radioclit
replies: 0 views: 473
radioclit 19th January 2009

Hello all, Just wanted to get some user reports about theses new little guys! I'm considering getting a pair of these or the new...

hogo
replies: 7 views: 1,195
dhiltonlittle 19th January 2009

Hey my Fellow slutz , Does anyone know and info about this recording ? I`m blown away with the Echo texture on the intro Bass ....

Rich Pell
replies: 0 views: 684
Rich Pell 19th January 2009

I'm about to start selling off most of the rest of my equipment (have been in the process of selling my former studio which I no...

zoinks7070
replies: 5 views: 597
zoinks7070 19th January 2009

so im considering getting the radial gear so i can start reamping. if i am to reamp using a noise gate pedal where do i place...

maskedman72
replies: 4 views: 1,430
Sacha 19th January 2009

What would be the best mic: ADK TC (audiophile line) vs. SE Gemini II For: Only Male vocals - Pop/Urban - (cardiod mode only...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 828
TAXS 19th January 2009

EWQL play is just a piece of ****..i cant get it working in PT8 Anyone having the same problems?it just freezes my...

HOTC
replies: 1 views: 602
technoproducer 19th January 2009

whats the pro and cons on Firewire mixer are they the same as having a firewire interface ?

Top40Music
replies: 0 views: 573
Top40Music 19th January 2009

so i'm going into a very expensive studio for a closed day to record 10 drum tracks the musical style is rock, let's say it's a...

jesus
replies: 5 views: 1,341
lalune 19th January 2009

There is som many good impulse responses and reverbs. Sometimes it's hard to choose.. What's your 3 favourite impulse responses...

kid65
replies: 0 views: 1,156
kid65 19th January 2009

Questions... I have a Lynx Aurora 16. I'm sending my channel 1-2 out into my central station before hitting my monitors. I have...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 16 views: 2,033
Ibvee 19th January 2009

I'm looking for ways to display all the cds I've done at my studio over the last few years. I have around 25 CDs and I'm looking...

Rednose
replies: 12 views: 4,138
FeatheredSerpent 19th January 2009

I am working with an artist who's composer is in Chicago. I'm in Philly..... Real straight forward situation. Roland...

KBOY
replies: 0 views: 542
KBOY 19th January 2009

I have my MIDI controller hooked up to my 002 correctly but LE won't detect any sort of playback. I've created the MIDI track and...

numberforty1
replies: 21 views: 1,220
numberforty1 19th January 2009

Inspired by the producer thread recently. What are your feelings towards bands like this?...

Beardhead
replies: 9 views: 1,154
Agreed 19th January 2009

Not sure if anyone has any ideas - I have a full 5.1 facility in Toronto. My lease is up there, and I need to find a new home....

nkm
replies: 10 views: 3,676
jshelson 19th January 2009

Be used to connect to my Rosetta 800 when i buy it? because i hate firewire..

RARStudios
replies: 2 views: 578
dudge 19th January 2009

I didn't know expensive ADAT cables made a difference , well not in sound quality of course but they are more reliable . I...

ScumBum
replies: 33 views: 2,943
d_fu 19th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search