The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, This is something that I should know/understand, but alas I do not. I have heard that the colorsound powerboost/overdrive...

phaedrus
replies: 1 views: 3,867
C7b9 21st January 2009

Hello I have thought of buying me the UAD1-e Extreme Pak takes inside comes almost the whole callection of UAD's Plug-ins, but I...

manymax
replies: 0 views: 632
manymax 21st January 2009

Hi all Is someone have new's from Duntech? I have no reply at my e-mails since 5 weeks Are they in holidays or closed up ?...

Bigdenis
replies: 0 views: 278
Bigdenis 21st January 2009

It seems to be the norm on ebay for sellers to withold feedback to buyers until after the buyer leaves them positive...

peeceebee
replies: 58 views: 3,486
gssk-today 21st January 2009

hi guys . well i have to decide between a tascam 112b or a alesis adat 8 track.both are in good condicions and both are...

mike gomes
replies: 0 views: 1,014
mike gomes 21st January 2009

Hey, I am working on recording rock vocals through Logic Express 8 and am currently using an EV N/D767a vocal mic and was...

ander120
replies: 5 views: 932
slowfingers 21st January 2009

Hi. First, I would like to point out that I am completely new to this. I recently purchased 2 Technics SL-1200 MK2 decks both...

cmcvann
replies: 1 views: 1,342
SWAN808 21st January 2009

well i needed more flexibility (pt plus sonar etc) so it came time to go with something new. my old interface was a Layla 3g pci...

scoob
replies: 0 views: 720
scoob 21st January 2009

I recently acquired a couple of these mics. I've tried looking up reviews or...well...anything about them and am coming up...

pearldrum944
replies: 2 views: 977
bumbum 21st January 2009

Hey there, I'm working on a Rock album and I'm doing the pre-production here in my studio in Holland, but when we've done...

PurpleGuitars
replies: 36 views: 4,265
RKrizman 21st January 2009

Hi, Just wondering if there is a problem with sending a vocal to a reverb or delay prior to final eq and compression. Here is...

Coldsnow
replies: 5 views: 2,433
DJamesGoody 21st January 2009

I've been having polarity/phase problems in my studio... I have been going through my drum tracks and noticed at first that my...

Nu-tra
replies: 22 views: 2,474
A LaMere 21st January 2009

I have a half normalled patchbay... what is the correct way - or convention if it doesn't matter - to wire outbound gear up on...

infopimpster
replies: 8 views: 5,777
larry b 21st January 2009

One of my favorite sounding CDs all around. The acoustic gtr on the title track is so big/tight/ in your face. Does anyone have...

Ringwraith
replies: 1 views: 1,439
audiomichael 21st January 2009

So, I've been in New York the last couple years, and it seems like it is becoming less and less of an important place for...

mish mash
replies: 1 views: 712
tomeford 21st January 2009

Hello all I am looking at buying some decent overheads for recording drums for pre production. Lately I have been trying to...

analogboy
replies: 23 views: 2,688
lynyrd 21st January 2009

of course I did tremendous amount of search.. but no obvious answer.. so could you tell me the sonic difference between...

josva
replies: 4 views: 1,143
josva 21st January 2009

Hey- is there any mic pre in the 500 form factor(api lunchbox) that resembles the Neve sound. i mean that low end that is so...

Rea
replies: 15 views: 2,486
pan60 21st January 2009

As the transition to digital continues to wreak havoc (gear, business model, work flow, etc...) I thought I would turn my hobby...

Greggo
replies: 3 views: 1,470
heyman 21st January 2009

Looking for a room to crank out some song demos after co-writing in the coming weeks. <$500/day, PTHD, decent mic locker,...

six_wax
replies: 20 views: 1,151
jayfrigo 21st January 2009

I'm looking for an LA studio large enough to record orchestral drums (timpani, bass drums, etc), that doesn't cost 5-10 grand a...

audiomichael
replies: 20 views: 2,185
Gary Denton 21st January 2009

Anybody used beatscape in Sonar 8 yet.I have a session in which I have 6 tracks stacked for the hook.I want to take the entire...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 520
skiroy 21st January 2009

I am currently recording through the build-in preamps of my Sountracs Megas (32/16/2) console and wonder how much I would need to...

RiF
replies: 10 views: 913
JQ127 21st January 2009

I'm sure others have already seen this, SSL X-Rack: Digital Vs Analog Summing Video | Gearwire but I just wanted to say that...

LSProductions
replies: 108 views: 4,957
Doktorfuture 21st January 2009

Hey everyone I have been bogging my brain over this for the past few weeks and I cannot seem to figure this out... A friend of...

Temposelect
replies: 2 views: 755
Temposelect 21st January 2009

Hi! I'm looking for a nice synth that would give me bass sounds that I could use in my hip-hop beats, I wont really use it for...

muggin
replies: 1 views: 1,672
DaKid 21st January 2009

What other series modules or/strips if any, can I put in my SSL 4040 G Series EQ/E Series Computer? I'm looking to buy parts...

SammyF
replies: 0 views: 585
SammyF 21st January 2009

I noticed the Adam sub 8 is around $799. Just wondering if anyone had any better suggestions. I'm open to sellin the a7s and...

Johnkenn
replies: 5 views: 1,155
dakine 21st January 2009

Decided to give`em a try beside my Krk`s. What would be a good amp?

caliban
replies: 3 views: 1,706
marcus 21st January 2009

I'd like an application that lets me put in a root note, select from a huge list of exotic scales and then show all of the notes...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 24 views: 5,375
qsblues 21st January 2009

I've noticed I've been gaining weight ever since I sold my console. Coincidence? I don't think so. This is just another thing...

Empire Prod
replies: 20 views: 1,139
Empire Prod 21st January 2009

I have a Neumann TLM-103 which I don't really use any more, as I'm finding it a bit harsh for my purposes. So, I'm thinking of...

A440
replies: 6 views: 1,003
Eskimo Brain 20th January 2009

So I'm trying to figure out what makes certain styles of "beats" or tracks, if you will, labeled to some areas of the...

voicegenius
replies: 2 views: 993
Whospilgrim 20th January 2009

...need to amp my newly bought yamaha NS40 monitors? any suggestions that won't cost a fortune..? thx

Bafang
replies: 0 views: 695
Bafang 20th January 2009

What TYPE of gear will change the sound of a studio in the most noticeable manner? The options (as I see it) are 1) Mic...

hey_mavis
replies: 22 views: 1,234
DeathMonkey 20th January 2009

I'm working with a Neotek Elite 32 channel board, and Pro Tools HD2 with two 192's. Optional 8 in and option 8 out, so we have a...

wurpelizer
replies: 0 views: 777
wurpelizer 20th January 2009

Hi I have some Boss guitar pedals I want to use on the Send / Return of my mixer. Do I need an impedence converter, or would...

TSM
replies: 4 views: 17,908
beef 20th January 2009

Hey folks, I am working on a Neve 8078 desk with 31105 mic preez. I cannot for the life of me find the phantom power switch. ...

djehnron
replies: 5 views: 1,135
PlatinumSamples 20th January 2009

I've seen these used for critical scientific use, and also Salaam Remi keeps a couple around. Anyone have any experience to...

Terry McInturff
replies: 2 views: 2,823
Musiclab 20th January 2009

My printer just broke and I need to get another ASAP..................I am on a PC using XP.............does anyone reccomend or...

ron florentine
replies: 12 views: 1,170
MarkRB 20th January 2009

The past couple days Ive found myself cruising around the sound comparison forums on here and also on listening sessions just...

Gtr917punk
replies: 4 views: 691
kittonian 20th January 2009

I've always been a cash or cheque kind of studio here but I'm finding more and more people are expecting to be able to pay using...

thingsbreak
replies: 24 views: 1,250
Jules 20th January 2009

I was wondering if anyone knows an easy way to get 48 outputs using a firewire connection. I'm on Tiger OSX and was thinking...

grobichaud
replies: 14 views: 909
Darth Preamp 20th January 2009

How do I make my DI bass beefier, I've tried some compression, both light and heavy with different thresholds, but still no clue...

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 1,059
lakeshorephatty 20th January 2009

Using the Boulder Jensen Pres With Coles ribbon microphones. Does anyone know what position the "source switch"...

audiobuyer1980
replies: 0 views: 599
audiobuyer1980 20th January 2009

enjoy heh "In the Studio" Part 1 | Pitchfork

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,146
Mathijs 20th January 2009

I was about ready to pay almost full price for a new Beyer M160 when I found this....Here's a link to the sale: Beyerdynamic M...

MasterTrax
replies: 8 views: 2,006
BradD 20th January 2009

I'm curious how folks that primarily work with a DAW and typically record live music employ aux sends during tracking. What...

BradM
replies: 6 views: 1,817
BradM 20th January 2009

i love mine....wondering how people use theirs. amazing little box......tips, suggestion, tricks? cheers

Twig
replies: 10 views: 14,043
Butcha 20th January 2009

I have an old 1980's U87 with a busted capsule that I wanna get fixed....... Anyone know of somewhere to get it fixed for a good...

edvdr76
replies: 11 views: 952
HudHudson 20th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search