The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently purchased a video training download for a APPLE LOGIC plug in for sound design a few months ago and the past few days...

redsox8811
replies: 0 views: 637
redsox8811 24th January 2009

moved to different thread..

2Loud
replies: 0 views: 713
2Loud 24th January 2009

Hi, I'm trying to decide whether to buy Logic 8 or PT LE (I can only afford one). Actually I want to use protools LE or...

benconnelly
replies: 2 views: 666
DanRock101 24th January 2009

So, my understanding is that that Neve and API desks became dominant in the 70's. SSL in the 80's (just to name the big 3). I'd...

UPRYZ
replies: 47 views: 7,065
UPRYZ 24th January 2009

I'm somewhat of a newbie. I'm planning on getting an Apogee Ensemble, which I know lacks a MIDI interface. All I need MIDI for...

drumrunner
replies: 5 views: 5,566
DanRock101 23rd January 2009

Can anyone recommend a good high pass filter? Ideally, it would be nice to have something with selectable frequencies, and...

Todd Loomis
replies: 1 views: 1,034
tINY 23rd January 2009

Hi everyone. I happened to find this unit the other day. It's for sale. I don't have the money but I hate to see this thing...

voiceactor
replies: 2 views: 1,694
Snatchman 23rd January 2009

Hola! A few weeks ago I went to a Studio to record some vocal takes and when I got into the room to sing Í found out there where...

Guruceta
replies: 9 views: 1,246
MarkRB 23rd January 2009

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with using the older generation vs the newer generation of MBPs for music. The specs...

semtek
replies: 4 views: 787
Mr. Landmark 23rd January 2009

This is something I've been wondering about for quite some time. So you've got a great singer. You bought a great mic and a great...

durre
replies: 36 views: 4,725
akindy 23rd January 2009

Hi Guys, First post...thanks for all the insight and some quality arguments along the way :) Anyways, I have just got my...

Disco Cubist
replies: 4 views: 937
Disco Cubist 23rd January 2009

Trying to sus this out: If I have a few flavors of pre (Great River, API, and Pendulum), and UAD and Waves Neve, API, and SSL...

slopeshoulder
replies: 2 views: 1,146
Everbeatz 23rd January 2009

I Got a presonus studio projet, I'm not really happy with the internal mixer software, the preamp are really not that good, the...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 548
laperlestudio 23rd January 2009

I've tried a couple of the lower priced JK audio pieces i.e. That-2. Seems a little limiting as far as patching/balancing and...

Jamz
replies: 1 views: 1,398
jhg 23rd January 2009

I have a Digi 002 Rack system, coupled with an API A2D unit. When tracking I use the digital outs (SPDIF) from the A2D into...

Tubthumper
replies: 3 views: 820
Perelandra05 23rd January 2009

I have my mbox connected to my D/A convertor thru spdif and my speakers volume at 0 on each So im wondering in PT LE what is the...

finlove
replies: 1 views: 684
Doc Mixwell 23rd January 2009

I have been looking for some good quality headphones (Beyerdynamic, Sony, AKG) for reference.....Just wanted some opinion before...

eqkid
replies: 54 views: 4,972
macc 23rd January 2009

Well the news finally leaked out the truth, CNN reported it was way to cold to keep the instruments in tune during the...

AllAboutTone
replies: 1 views: 570
Knox 23rd January 2009

Anyone knows the price for relapping heads on a 24tr (Otari 90)? Thanks!

HonkyTonk
replies: 1 views: 698
nosebleedaudio 23rd January 2009

I just picked up a pair of Event ASP8's recently and I have been liking them so far. However, I just ran some sine-wave files to...

nightchef
replies: 8 views: 2,806
Kartoshka 23rd January 2009

So I've read a lot about people using a ribbon/dynamic combo to record electric guitar, and I've been trying to accomplish this...

pedrohead
replies: 16 views: 1,514
keiffer 23rd January 2009

I'm re-evaluating my headphone mixing system/technique so I'm curious who controls your headphone mixes, and where? a) by...

mmcfarlane
replies: 1 views: 820
Seamus TM 23rd January 2009

Does Lexicon PCM 96 surpport RTAS format on windows xp? I mean directly surpport, not converted from VST format. Anyone knows?...

kinghand
replies: 1 views: 850
kafka 23rd January 2009

ok, so after searching around for a while I can't find any threads about what I want to talk about, although I'm pretty sure...

Mike Derrick
replies: 1 views: 977
Kiwiburger 23rd January 2009

OK. I finally got the guts to ask this in a semi-arrogant way and apologize in advance if I offend anyone or exhibit ignorance...

satiricalwonder
replies: 3 views: 943
KUTCH 1 23rd January 2009

i have been working in ptle for many years now and i will never in my lifetime be able to afford to get into an hd rig so i am...

maskedman72
replies: 24 views: 1,463
maskedman72 23rd January 2009

As soon as I head this song I thought it sounded like You got me Floatin' by the JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE. The drum fills that...

Jake Holland
replies: - views: -
Batchainpuller78 23rd January 2009

Hi there, ever dreamt of being a roadie? Here you go! The sound company Sennheiser has come up with an international event...

StageMeister
replies: 0 views: 1,647
StageMeister 23rd January 2009

Does anyone here not give away secrets of what they use? Just curious... Some band asked me what gear i have, and i wasnt...

RARStudios
replies: 36 views: 1,916
edvdr76 23rd January 2009

When do you prefer to work?

Joram
replies: 19 views: 1,160
KEYBEEETSSS 23rd January 2009

Hey guys, cant seem to locate one of these. Cubase SX3 lacks a mono switch on the 2buss. grrrr. Any ideas? Other wise do you know...

slowjett
replies: 4 views: 2,586
slowjett 23rd January 2009

I should probably have put this in the studio construction forum, but where's a good place to get a microphone wall panel? I'm...

henryrobinett
replies: 4 views: 1,736
Makinithappen 23rd January 2009

is it possible to modify the 003 so that its ADAT can run S/MUX - 88.2 or 96kHz? will Black Lion Audio guys able to do...

theblotted
replies: 8 views: 1,732
theblotted 23rd January 2009

Folks, Got a B3 with a Leslie 900 that I need to mic this weekend. I have an idea of how to mic it but would love to hear...

NorthCountry
replies: 10 views: 5,872
hobson 23rd January 2009

What's the story on power consumption and peak wattage due to powering the studio on and off? i once heard it's better to leave...

zoink
replies: 19 views: 1,383
Bolt Thrower 23rd January 2009

Do you usually put the effects on your guitar, like a flanger, reverb, eq and compression, before or after the amp? Why is this...

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 4,572
Kiwiburger 23rd January 2009

I have a Soundcraft 200B that I recapped last year (electrolytics only) and did the Tangible ground mod a year earlier on. Is it...

B.Rupe
replies: 5 views: 999
memphisindie 23rd January 2009

hello all, I have noticed recently when recording anything using my (new) apogee ensemble that the played back signal is much...

surreyprod.
replies: 6 views: 1,427
DanRock101 23rd January 2009

I have a session with several vocal tracks, all of which have Auto-Tune (running 5.1) on them in graph mode. When I took the...

Barry Lird
replies: 2 views: 828
Barry Lird 23rd January 2009

I am using an Alesis usb multimix 8 to record and i have a mxl 990 condenser mic. I have the settings in the channel I want set...

Aschu
replies: 1 views: 833
Doc Mixwell 23rd January 2009

Hi i really need your help guys..!! What is the best way to do kick and bass sidechaining with Focusrite LiquidMix in Ableton...

mun4ex
replies: 0 views: 673
mun4ex 23rd January 2009

hi all. i'm new here, but looked around for this answer before posting. i upgraded from cheap presonus gear this past summer to...

bmcauliffe
replies: 1 views: 829
EgyptionRing 23rd January 2009

I would be interested to hear from other composers in the this line of work as to what current fees are. I'm talking all up cost...

PJB5060
replies: 10 views: 1,816
narcoman 23rd January 2009

I'm looking for a third mic good vocal mic. I've got a Soundelux elux 251 and an e47 which I love, but there are times especially...

SoundUniverse
replies: 3 views: 785
DesertDawg 23rd January 2009

It seems to me most bands that get famous (Quote unquote) now adays, are botting on myspace...or know someone in the...

RARStudios
replies: 1 views: 890
AnthonyRochester 23rd January 2009

Hi there! Well, after having enjoyed much reading through the annals of Sluty heavenliness... I have eventually found a need...

krazykarl
replies: 0 views: 1,284
krazykarl 23rd January 2009

Hello! This is a message to profire 2626's owners I have received my profire 2626 yesterday, I easily installed it on my pc. But...

zyorb
replies: 0 views: 925
zyorb 23rd January 2009

I am currently using a boss SD-1 and used to have a boss distortion (keeley moded). Anyways, I am wanting to keep my SD-1 as an...

ander120
replies: 6 views: 1,403
OliverV 23rd January 2009

I have an edirol FA-66 and im buying a MOTU 896 HD I was wondering if these units can attach so i can get the MIDI input from...

RARStudios
replies: 2 views: 622
RARStudios 23rd January 2009

Wow, 3 weeks ago I bought Paramore's live CD/DVD and it immediately struck me with its sound and also with the performance of a...

Jantex
replies: 0 views: 1,241
Jantex 23rd January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search