The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know what level the preamp out jack is on a Hot Rod DeVille? Is it line level? Is it too hot to run back into one...

Guitar Zero
replies: 3 views: 881
Guitar Zero 25th January 2009

Hey everyone. I'm curious how other engineers on the forum get their mixes to translate well to headphones, particularly those...

azirkin
replies: 8 views: 992
NeoVXR 25th January 2009

I was thinking very seriously about going the 500 series route untill I talked to a guy at a very popular online retailer. He...

Tha Wiizard
replies: 13 views: 2,232
llamaj 25th January 2009

Ok this one is for the pros. What modern keyboard has the same touch, weight and feel as the ASR-10's keyboard? I really like...

average_male
replies: 5 views: 1,105
average_male 25th January 2009

Maybe this is a dumb question but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the best way to use Elastic Time in my particular...

vtone
replies: 4 views: 5,884
picksail 25th January 2009

I previously posted some samples of my TM1 modified with Ben Sneesby k47 single back plate hand built capsule (present...

asagaai
replies: 16 views: 1,430
asagaai 25th January 2009

I didn't see everything but what I personally found interesting was Wizard amps. Now I've been hearing about them around the...

James Lugo
replies: 25 views: 4,466
soupking 25th January 2009

Searched around, couldn't find the info. I haven't been able to make it work, so I'd love some help. So basically you plug in...

dbjp
replies: 7 views: 1,677
dbjp 25th January 2009

Hey guys, What are some options for someone who has just graduated with a bachelor in audio production? My ultimate goal is to...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 119 views: 7,723
TREMORS 25th January 2009

To those of you who use M-S on acoustic guitar, do you compress the "sides" as well, or just the mid mic? I know I'm...

dr_love6977
replies: 9 views: 890
Mike Brown 25th January 2009

I'm wondering if anyone here can offer an suggestions on the best way to reduce resonance in toms when tracking. I record with...

pkcraft
replies: 67 views: 6,632
adamcal 25th January 2009

I need 49-61 keys USB Pitch and Mod wheels Octave jump-obviously Midi controller.No sounds I have been researching and cant...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 776
jamwerks 25th January 2009

i can't decide what my next monitor should be, HR 824 which ive heard and like, or passive tannoy precision 8 paired with my...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 2 views: 1,928
hazelmossobrien 25th January 2009

your comments please? eMusic Says Data Supports Long Tail Theory | Epicenter from Wired.com

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,095
Reptil 25th January 2009

Is it worth spending under £100 (equivalent to $120 maybe) on active monitors? My current set up that i've spent the last...

tehlord
replies: 9 views: 1,314
warhead 24th January 2009

Hey Slutz, The Profire 2626 has a db 15 connection for SPDIF/MIDI/Wordclock. If I got a DB15 to BNC converter, would there be...

bigwig1987
replies: 3 views: 1,448
mattkw80 24th January 2009

i've heard people suggest this a few times but i cant see how this would solve the problem. the suggestion is that a plugins...

rhythmmaster
replies: 0 views: 617
rhythmmaster 24th January 2009

Happy Birthday U47! The Neumann U47 officially debuted in 1949 and cost $ 390.- Please post your U47 pics here to celebrate...

New
replies: 36 views: 8,560
Matti 24th January 2009

I have a good desktop that could handle protools m-powered but I am thinking I'll probably need a portable setup. So if I'm...

Chim Richalds
replies: 11 views: 1,351
samwinston123 24th January 2009

is it possible to monitor an optical input on the 003 without protools being open?

dhiltonlittle
replies: 1 views: 857
djblah 24th January 2009

I know this is going to be a question that I catch hell for but Im new to playing and Im trying to narrow down the endless...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 916
cortisol 24th January 2009

Thanks in advance for suffering my idiocy. Question: I've got mic pres with instrument inputs. So do I STILL need to put a...

Curve Dominant
replies: 159 views: 12,676
Dixiechicken4414 24th January 2009

My best friends (Bryce and Melanie) are comming to your cities by the end of february (or in early march) :) They are not...

Jackie Moon
replies: 0 views: 874
Jackie Moon 24th January 2009

I try to come up with new projects every once in a while, and my latest is an Epiphone Valve Jr. I want to Mod the head, and give...

WiZKiD
replies: 6 views: 4,120
2deep2112 24th January 2009

Im new to the recording industry and will be graduating from the Recording Workshop in a month. I have been asked by a friend...

ebucci11
replies: 0 views: 1,254
ebucci11 24th January 2009

I don't know the brand whats it on par with? thx

markbell
replies: 4 views: 1,128
5down1up 24th January 2009

I have been told that very many pop and hip hop vocals are parrallel compressed.I dont know if this is the case but I am trying...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 5,026
steveschizoid 24th January 2009

For bass, I usually go direct into an LTD-1 which does a great job. I want to get into miking the bass amp for a change but...

Marlowe
replies: 28 views: 3,540
Studiocat 24th January 2009

Get on your boots...

Mho
replies: 50 views: 2,526
Santiago 24th January 2009

There is a very informative article in SOS this month, Mike Fraser discussing the recording of the new AC/DC album. I must admit...

warhead
replies: 29 views: 5,449
The_Ranch 24th January 2009

PCI Not PCIx or PCIe. I've seen them all over the map but am I correct in assuming the current going rate is around $1200 ?

johnnyjellybean
replies: 0 views: 578
johnnyjellybean 24th January 2009

We have one slot left in our Mac Pro. Would you get another HD card or the UAD2?

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 805
HudHudson 24th January 2009

When recording , what level on the mic pres do you set the Overheads so they are balanced on playback ? With Recorderman people...

ScumBum
replies: 40 views: 2,812
WindowSills 24th January 2009

Does it make sense that I would be getting AM radio playing out of my converter? I have an AF 12 that just started playing AM...

redddog
replies: 14 views: 733
Notron Fan 24th January 2009

Does anybody know anyone who could fix an AT 4050? When I plug it in, I only get sound in Omni mode and it's very low output...

johnwayne
replies: 2 views: 692
johnwayne 24th January 2009

Does anyone know which mic James Blunt mainly used for the last album? I think I remember him having a 58 for the Abbey Road...

Neon Heart
replies: 0 views: 914
Neon Heart 24th January 2009

First off I dont really own much new albums that are new..last record I bought was Empire Of The Sun and while i liked it..its...

HOTC
replies: 6 views: 1,091
Steffmo 24th January 2009

Hi everyone, I started doing recording for rock/pop music and fell in love with tubes and compression. I thought that any sound...

Garrett Openshaw
replies: 4 views: 660
DeepSpace 24th January 2009

Hello beloved sluts! Im very close to buying a few channels of some of my new favorite compressors and I would like to know one...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 2,358
Sean Sullivan 24th January 2009

Yo! i was wondering if anyone can help me. Whilst Using my 8pre with Logic Studio 8 as a main interface a friend turned off...

johnnybravo
replies: 6 views: 7,966
johnnybravo 24th January 2009

This is the strangest situtation i´ve ever been in. The guitar player died. RIP We´ve been recording, he came to hospital...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 11 views: 1,343
Flying_Dutchman 24th January 2009

I'm recording vocals with a TLM 103 and it sounds very good for this great pop singer. The thing is that it distorts when he...

IzzyRock
replies: 14 views: 1,086
hogo 24th January 2009

Hi there everybody! Man, there are way too much mics out there!! And the more I read, the less I'm sure which one to try/buy...

hum-free
replies: 26 views: 1,892
hogo 24th January 2009

Interested in mics that can capture crowd noise. I saw a thread or two. It looks like EV takes the cake. I like mics that work...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 584

I do so hate to ask the dumb questions, but here we go. I get the fact that most 16-pad controllers are so flexibile you can...

KeithAdv
replies: 2 views: 759

SSL Alpha Channels A/D Options moved to another thread

2Loud
replies: 2 views: 771
Number 6 24th January 2009

I was wondering how the SSL 9080K Series compares to the E/G Series. Similarities, differences. Thanks

jrpugsley81
replies: 1 views: 2,469
thethrillfactor 24th January 2009

Weird post but an honest one. When dealing with the talent tracking I'm as straight as an arrow as there is so much going on...

demel
replies: 12 views: 1,153
psycho_monkey 24th January 2009

I have friend with one of these handy little recorders. He lent it to a guy to use over a weekend and it came back not turning...

ZachSensabaugh
replies: 3 views: 950
James_Avery 24th January 2009

Hey all, I have a Boss GT-6 that I bought a long time ago, and I use once in a while for tinkering on guitar, but mostly for...

Ry-Fi
replies: 3 views: 1,863
Ry-Fi 24th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search