The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

just making the move to passive monitoring (for an apt. set up) wondering if there are any issues running line level out of an...

against88
replies: 2 views: 710
against88 27th January 2009

Whats the best way to set up guitar amp pro? im running my guitar through my grace m101. I set my duets pres to +4 number...

Rredline
replies: 4 views: 3,931
Rredline 27th January 2009

Well I've got a bit confiused about these two. They cost the same. But I would like to purchase one of the two. I also plan to...

TAXS
replies: 16 views: 14,070
TAXS 27th January 2009

Someone told meyou can use a 2nd PC for all your plugins. This sounds awesome but how do they connect to each other?Do I need a...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 633
FeatheredSerpent 27th January 2009

It seems like there is always a band member who is totally horrible (If not more than just 1 member dfegad, or oh god, even the...

RARStudios
replies: 68 views: 3,160
DeathMonkey 27th January 2009

What do gearslutz think is a better way to handle reverb signal flow from sends to an aux with a reverb on it. Is it better to...

edit machine
replies: 2 views: 1,344
FeatheredSerpent 27th January 2009

I have an APC 1.5kVA rack mount Back UPS that hums at 50/60 Hz with nothing plugged into it. I'm not referring to hum in my...

chain_recurrent
replies: 3 views: 2,164
Jim Roberts 27th January 2009

hi everyone, i seem to have been repeatedly redirected to this site from google for all my sound engineering queries, so i've...

slappymonkey
replies: 4 views: 685
Jake Dempsey 27th January 2009

Is it possible to use a Digi 002 in standalone connected ADAT to My Ensemble as the Master.--firewire--> Logic 8. I want to...

therodstu
replies: 2 views: 716
psycho_monkey 27th January 2009

I guess this yank thought the abbey road plugin special would have still been available today. Must have missed it by a few...

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 656
Nu-tra 27th January 2009

hey dudes. I'm in the market for and ernie ball volume pedal and need some advice. I'm running a nord electro through it, as...

Studiocat
replies: 3 views: 2,271
mattianlaseppia 27th January 2009

2 Questions before I buy the 512c. I noticed that there is only a gain knob. Im used topre amps having a gain or input setting...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 913
popmann 27th January 2009

I have an 100w valve amp head that needs new valves put in and a quick looking at. I can spend about £100 on it I'm in London...

utters
replies: 7 views: 2,376
fanriffic 27th January 2009

Hi, I'm getting more serious about mixing my own music, soundscapes, soundtrack etc and need some advice on what to do for...

waterox
replies: 9 views: 1,165
waterox 27th January 2009

So I have the LCD TV with very noticeable video latency - i.e. the audio and video out of the tv are probably 20ms behind the...

travisbrown
replies: 7 views: 773
travisbrown 27th January 2009

Hi all... I'm just in the process of rewiring my setup, and I'm trying my best to get my head around everything to do with all...

mdavis1982
replies: 0 views: 1,789
mdavis1982 27th January 2009

Hi all, I've just got a 1930s Welmar 6ft Grand, it has a really nice mellow tone, great dynamics and I like playing it so much...

warmer
replies: 7 views: 1,121
rjd2 26th January 2009

Anyone have any info on the new BAE 1004? All I've been able to gather is that it is a 1073 without the EQ (except for the...

NandoOg7
replies: 1 views: 952
kittonian 26th January 2009

Hi there, I will order RPG skyline diffusors from the european distributor in britain for a very reasonable price! Ordering...

shapemod
replies: 1 views: 919
shapemod 26th January 2009

it's been a while since i've felt outraged by listening to the radio. i've been listening to a lot of NPR lately because...

quantumpsych
replies: 2 views: 856
quantumpsych 26th January 2009

I'm thinking of getting a space and open my studio to the public (only opened to majors, major artists and a few engineers as of...

mdjice
replies: 24 views: 1,452
Jackie Moon 26th January 2009

Hello, I been reading the forums for a year or so & this will be my first request for advice, so thanks in advance! I just...

jayadelic
replies: 5 views: 907
travisbrown 26th January 2009

Took my first crack at recording timbales about a month ago. It was hell. HELL, I tells ya! First of all, I have a pretty...

AlexLakis
replies: 44 views: 6,179
ElMosca 26th January 2009

Hei fam.. at the moment im using a crappy soundcraft spirit studio 24, its noisy, it got no headroom but thats the only thing i...

cosmos
replies: 2 views: 854
biggator6 26th January 2009

Anything even less expensive than radio shack and still worth having? It's not a real critical situation, just something to...

dero
replies: 9 views: 10,523
warhead 26th January 2009

looked around the forums, but didn't really find an answer to my specific question.. i have a new (to me) H3000... it's not...

t_d
replies: 4 views: 3,872
Avening 26th January 2009

I'm re-arranging the studio. I'm leaning away from using Pro Tools LE and shifting to Cubase 5. I'm looking for at least 2...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 624
Sean Sullivan 26th January 2009

I have heard a lot of "recording drum" experts and have heard a lot of them say that they use Remo Ambassador heads for...

hectc7
replies: 8 views: 1,109
britdick 26th January 2009

The volume in clubs is ridiculous these days and I'm worried my current ear plugs arent doing enough. Whats good out there?

Ludwig
replies: 10 views: 19,123
joeq 26th January 2009

My USB preamp has 3 settings and ive lost the manual! Can't find any info on the web!! Input capacity adjustable in three stages...

markbell
replies: 4 views: 4,009
markbell 26th January 2009

Just got a call from my brother who wants to record his new album at Abbey Road in London. Can anyone recommend me an engineer...

DaveC
replies: 17 views: 5,108
vandy 26th January 2009

I'll start The House on Galveston saw major damage. 37 inches of water, hole in the roof and some structural damage too the tune...

ddageek
replies: 0 views: 608
ddageek 26th January 2009

Hey all! Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if this can (should) be done. I'm wanting to mixdown (in Samplitude)...

jhagerty
replies: 2 views: 720
majortom 26th January 2009

Hey Slutz! I need advice.I just bought this Symmetrix 488 on Ebay for $80.99(came with 16 short patch cables mogomi and neutrik...

trevort
replies: 2 views: 2,746
trevort 26th January 2009

Well I'll go out on a limb and post this here ( I've posted on the artist show and tell as well) because I do talk about gear...

henge
replies: 13 views: 1,061
henge 26th January 2009

So. I'm running Logic 8 with a Digi 96. Although I mainly use PT for vocals, I'd still like to be able to record some in Logic....

CLH
replies: 1 views: 961
CLH 26th January 2009

A friend of mine was telling me about this mic. He had some good things to say about it. I heard it run through a Langavine dual...

dft3670
replies: 0 views: 1,189
dft3670 26th January 2009

I would like to modd my console with transformers but have no clue what I should choose. Input or Output transformers? From which...

Indicator
replies: 19 views: 2,079
Indicator 26th January 2009

Hello guys, im new here, not sure if this is the right forum to post this but i am under the impression that the clientele of...

polygon
replies: 2 views: 2,469
polygon 26th January 2009

Wowa. One of the best purchase I've made for recording guitar. I'd been using a standard issue sm57 on some small tube &...

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 859
tINY 26th January 2009

Hooking up Hafler P7000 to Dynaudio BM15p's......... Can any one recommend any specific wires or connectors to buy when...

A-dot
replies: 2 views: 830
A-dot 26th January 2009

The old versions don't work with RTAS/TDM Waves plug-ins, rendering my Novation controller practically useless since most my my...

Lord_Bafford
replies: 2 views: 797
mrwilliepee 26th January 2009

A friend emailed this story about a studio for the kids that are cancer patients at Texas Children's Hospital. Just F***ing...

CaptCrunch
replies: 4 views: 1,048
fuzzjunkie 26th January 2009

I was on tour with an artist this weekend, and came across an interesting discovery. We were doing a show at a large club that...

JChance
replies: 8 views: 1,613
unclejoe 26th January 2009

My production partner and myself are trying to set up our new rig for making beats. We need some help. First let me tell you...

grade-a
replies: 0 views: 647
grade-a 26th January 2009

Digidesign Control 24 with extras Unfortunately, looks like a scam. A friend of mine actually got a control 24 last year for...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 4,861
Shanejonas 26th January 2009

Hey, here's a bit of a no brainer, back in the day - how were studios set up in terms of signal. For example, you've got a...

deckerluke
replies: 3 views: 890
analogtodd 26th January 2009

just finished a weekend recording session for something i'm producing was a bit flabbergeisted of the volume of this guys...

markus enochson
replies: 36 views: 1,926
Ringwraith 26th January 2009

So im recording using a grace, and am considering buying an API 512, im wondering what would the immediate difference I would...

Rredline
replies: 18 views: 2,016
Rredline 26th January 2009

Hi, I've been making records and mixing for twenty years. Don't know why it's taken me so long to join up. Pleased to join...

CJdeVillar
replies: 5 views: 811
CJdeVillar 26th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search