The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So they have a new Fender pack and I can't help but be damned interested in trying it out. IK Multimedia has a special on til the...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 2,106
Whitecat 28th January 2009

Great concert from his latest tour. Band features Brian Blade and Mother Superior. It's very nicely recorded and mixed, and,...

Santiago
replies: 0 views: 1,164
Santiago 28th January 2009

Hello all. I''m trying to free up a spot on my pedal board and my only option it seems is to get rid of the Big Muff Pi (Which is...

Space Nugget
replies: 7 views: 16,063
Space Nugget 28th January 2009

Hey guys. Recording drums for a band. I have 8 mic inputs. Using 7 for close micing and overheads. If I put a room mic at the...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 1,011
deve 28th January 2009

Recently a friend dropped off their B3 and leslie cab to our studio. It has been sitting at his house, not getting much use, so...

maxxkagato
replies: 3 views: 773
fhames 28th January 2009

i know there have been enough "which monitor should i buy" questions on here, but if you don't mind, may i ask just one...

nick-the-sax
replies: 1 views: 605
Matt Whritenour 28th January 2009

i have a delta1010 and a pair of JBL LSR4328P and i dont know if the sub bass in the control panel of the delta1010 should or...

shawn waters
replies: 1 views: 1,033
EricF 28th January 2009

Hey Guys, I recently got an offer to buy a Yamaha DMC1000 mixer with ADX8, and a DA2X all together for 200 dollers the whole...

ALX Music Group
replies: 0 views: 2,247
ALX Music Group 28th January 2009

acoustic guitar? i have a session in 30 minutes...i'd like it to be pretty compressed...similar to this song Ne-Yo - Go On...

ddeez
replies: 6 views: 842
RonT 28th January 2009

How do you feel about an EP verses releasing a full length record? Any pros or cons? I was thinking of going straight to...

tzujan
replies: 23 views: 1,230
dero 28th January 2009

Well I record and mix mostly hard rock and metal and I use Cubase as my DAW. I'm not a pro or anything, I just do this as a...

KingDiamond
replies: 11 views: 1,675
MarkRB 28th January 2009

Has anyone here used the Antares mic modeler? It looks DDOOPE. It seems to good to be true. Buy one good mic and be able to find...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 1,206
gearaddict 28th January 2009

hello i need an information, what means hi and low gain in the output and in the input of the fireface 800? there are 3...

elan
replies: 12 views: 7,276
ctrlplusf5 28th January 2009

I always wanted to know what kind of mic would be best suited for people that sound like him. Anyone have any inside info on...

lanyee
replies: 0 views: 1,164
lanyee 28th January 2009

As title really, Looking to buy PT-MP8 today but i'm a little concerned that i cannot import OMF files exported from a Cubase...

euphoria89
replies: 2 views: 795
jmarkham 28th January 2009

I just bought a Mk2 Revox B77 HS. High speed model with the vari-speed and 15 IPS. Thought it would be a useful tool for various...

RobJB06
replies: 2 views: 2,321
vernier 28th January 2009

Just got these phones for a test. They seem harsh and sibilant to me and the bass wasn´t all "that" like everyone is...

JMWS
replies: 6 views: 2,463
conquest 28th January 2009

Hi there, I've being reading about "not using reverb on drums since overheads and room mics are being compressed to hell...

jpupo74
replies: 2 views: 789
j2dafo 28th January 2009

Hi Gear-slutz users! I am new to the forum :) Please help in my situation: I have a Minimoog Voyager synth connected to...

mrhuge
replies: 1 views: 970
mrhuge 28th January 2009

Hi, I'm brand new on this message board, though I've been reading it for quite a while now, I'm glad to finally get involved....

Freedomof81
replies: 4 views: 790
Doc Mixwell 28th January 2009

Merry Xmas from Airwindows with a new free plug- Fracture! I didn't have a choir singing carols handy but I had a choir vocal, so...

chrisj
replies: 6 views: 1,148
drycounty 28th January 2009

Hi guys, I am interested in getting the profire lightbridge to run pro tools m-powered and or Logic 8 via firewire on my...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 5 views: 1,133
BrandRecordingCo 28th January 2009

Hi, I got a couple of electric guitar, none of them is great. So I want to sell some to buy a telecaster american vintage 62...

matskull
replies: 46 views: 1,801
Jim Williams 28th January 2009

I am wondering if the Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5012 duo mic preamp can accept line level signals at it's XLR inputs if setting...

Jake Holland
replies: 14 views: 3,625
JoshRND 28th January 2009

Hey guys, been checking out ebay for imacs, theres loads of pretty cheap ones out there..mostly the 2.16 model (20 inch) ...

SOLOIST101
replies: 9 views: 905
Lipps 28th January 2009

So I'm sensing it's time for new monitor speakers. Currently have JBL 402's and a set of aventones. As the gear has slowly...

recordhead
replies: 4 views: 655
recordhead 28th January 2009

I use a Lynx L22, Brent Averill 1073... etc. Quality equipment. I have the option of using either Cubase or Samplitude 15 to...

jujufactory
replies: 16 views: 1,255
smoke 28th January 2009

I think many of us would like to see these since getting the real ones is near impossible and they aren't working too well these...

Jake Holland
replies: 14 views: 1,233
Gordon 28th January 2009

I'm looking for a rack spring reverb unit that'll go pretty far back in the cave. Panda Bear, Animal Collective, Grizzly...

pbone
replies: 9 views: 5,414
decibike 28th January 2009

So I've been checking out some different music, just to get away from the same old and I just turned on the Jackson 5's "I...

Never1
replies: 1 views: 826
Wiggy Neve Slut 28th January 2009

Hi Gearslutz I'm a guitar player and got my home studio mostly to track guitars. I got a tascam 1082 firewire interface and I'm...

buzzguitar
replies: 0 views: 681
buzzguitar 28th January 2009

Hi everyone out there!!! howdy I'm looking for a channel strip with digital output to lock to my Mbox2. The idea is to use...

Samuelito
replies: 0 views: 658
Samuelito 28th January 2009

i have a blue baby bottle mic and it has been great for me so far. but recently, since hooking it up to a mic pre (GT brick)...

nick-the-sax
replies: 10 views: 1,294
nick-the-sax 28th January 2009

Hey guys, Can you please give me a list of amps you rate similar, or better (for a differing amount of reasons) Than a Mesa Dual...

Renegade Prod
replies: 70 views: 7,163
sleepwalker 28th January 2009

I don't know how many of you get Tape Op but there was a great article about John Frusciante in a recent Tape Op (#61) article....

bcgood
replies: 3 views: 1,883
headwerkn 28th January 2009

Hey guys, Do any Nashville studios/ producers use Logic pro for professional use? I'm setting up a studio and not quiete sure...

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 2,305
SOLOIST101 28th January 2009

Ok I have added the SSL Alphalink (this is my winner) to the test ... The other converters are Lynx Aurora, Digi 192, Apogee...

T_R_S
replies: 7 views: 2,215
Dean Landon 28th January 2009

i hope i'm not out of line posting the same thing in two forums, but i'd really like a solution to this... please delete this if...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 898
nick-the-sax 28th January 2009

hey all, I am in the process of getting a large format console that is located out of state. I live in Oregon and the console is...

skythemusic
replies: 9 views: 1,069
AdamJay 28th January 2009

I already own one MA5 and record mainly electric guitar and vocals. The power supply has one available space for an API...

spicyrelish
replies: 4 views: 1,805
Neville H. 28th January 2009

Im watching a video and this guy says when using a outboard synth or even a software synth to roll off the low end because they...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 935
John Suitcase 28th January 2009

I was looking at the Rnla Comps but someone told me for rap vocals to get a Joe meek VC1 with my sm7>512c setup.What do you...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 743
skiroy 28th January 2009

I just bought my macbook pro and soon I will also acquire a profire 2626 and PT8.0 m-powered. Im going to be recording my band...

Chim Richalds
replies: 7 views: 1,035
pvoc3000 28th January 2009

I would like to make a loop of my own. What I would like to do is just make a simple beat with my own voice into a microphone,...

Aschu
replies: 5 views: 669
rackdude 28th January 2009

Hey guys.. this is actually my first post on this forum... i usually speak french.. so sorry for that weird twist i apply to...

Ldizzy
replies: 6 views: 1,000
the_man361 28th January 2009

So as not to rapidly inflate the price of used gear on eBay, why don't we have a discussion of new gear that rules but no one has...

atticus
replies: 18 views: 4,041
stuntbutt 28th January 2009

Can i use my JDI Jensen Direct Box to reamp? The exact model is the JDI JT-DBE Direct box. and if i can, is it: Put the Guitar...

Omnioneness
replies: 6 views: 23,518
hakim 28th January 2009
replies: 99 views: 7,191
Mike Caffrey 28th January 2009

What's the instrument/musical tool that made the biggest difference in your sound? Mine is a Great River ME-1NV preamp.

nandi
replies: 90 views: 5,700
Nrt 28th January 2009

I can get a Digi 003 or a Digi 002 console for the same price. What would you do if you were in this position? Are they both...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 800
britdick 28th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search