The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys so I live in LA but im from Ireland and recently came back for a couple of months, i have komplete 5 and everything ran...

Realziment
replies: 1 views: 660
Realziment 29th January 2009

I have had 2 artists try and push a contract over to me after the recording is done. This is not like a producer contract that...

soundsundergroun
replies: 16 views: 1,767
kafka 29th January 2009

My new BM6a's are 120V but i need to bring them home to australia 240V and buy 2 transformers for them. The Max Power...

Renegade Prod
replies: 1 views: 795
Renegade Prod 29th January 2009

Ok, here goes. I have only been mixing for about a year now and i am starting to get work in or a regular basis. i have tons of...

LMS
replies: 17 views: 1,226
Max The Dog 29th January 2009

Anyone had any experience with this console? I am looking for a decent mixing console and came across this baby for about $975. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 5,404
Zooey 29th January 2009

Does anyone know if this rack is quiet and quality sounding.Also are there any fitting issues with the 512c?

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 811
pan60 29th January 2009

Here's one for those who make a living with recording & mixing. I'm at a point in my life where I know that this is what I...

andychamp
replies: 15 views: 1,135
andychamp 29th January 2009

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a company in the Toronto area, or Canada for that matter that does custom snakes? It's simple...

Avening
replies: 3 views: 868
Avening 29th January 2009

Whos got some audio samples ?

ScumBum
replies: 8 views: 1,748
ScumBum 29th January 2009

I want to know what your guys' go to outboard reverb unit is. I've been using plug-ins but I think that a sound outboard will be...

ColourSurround
replies: 1 views: 1,160
dbbubba 29th January 2009

I am really intrested in the guitar rig 3 but some have told me that it doesnt sound good.So in your opinion whats better than...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 936
Flying_Dutchman 29th January 2009

Those guys are a riot. "Its not ODD to want a little ACTION in your PANTS" Purple Audio. You guys cool factor just...

Micah Tolentino
replies: 0 views: 758
Micah Tolentino 29th January 2009

Some gear is just unSluty. But not always do to quality. Sometimes it's do to boringness or workflow transparency. What are your...

rhythminmind
replies: 5 views: 981
skiltrip 29th January 2009

I like how sonar has built in High pass filters on the mixer but I dont know the quality of them for useing to set a high pass...

skiroy
replies: 19 views: 1,927
badmark 29th January 2009

Hi I am going out of the box with my small console cos i cant stand ****ing plugins anymore especially comps and verbs so...

bass man
replies: 1 views: 673
tINY 29th January 2009

In the past few weeks, the CAD M179 can't be bought from the big-time Web retailers ... is it defunct? As for me: I'm working...

igtmfo
replies: 15 views: 2,211
tINY 29th January 2009

Exactly as the title says - is there a way to get the darn things to adhere to sheetrock without having a mess later if they have...

KrisNY
replies: 3 views: 843
tINY 29th January 2009

Really difficult, almost impossible to find good portable headphones. I always just find something annoying with every headphone...

JMWS
replies: 2 views: 4,258
JMWS 29th January 2009

Anybody know where I can get a 2626 in the U.K.?.............. without having to wait several years. I've been waiting over 3...

The Bucket
replies: 0 views: 730
The Bucket 29th January 2009

Those who read recording the Beatles book , what was the usual method on the Beatles early albums when they played more as a band...

ScumBum
replies: 44 views: 2,873
ScumBum 29th January 2009

Is it me or do you feel that some reverbs (depending on the size and decay) sound sharper, flatter or perfectly in tune with the...

sarmad
replies: 4 views: 894
sarmad 29th January 2009

I'm very curious why this happens. All of these metal bands from Europe sing in a perfect American accent, but I have a hard time...

lanyee
replies: 34 views: 8,166
casadios 29th January 2009

hello, thinking of adding a pair of sdc's for solo acoustic fingerstyle. I have a pair of at4050 and while I'm no mic expert,...

gregory
replies: 10 views: 5,881
gregory 29th January 2009

Hi, I recently purchased a Studer 962 mixing desk (from Ebay) which arrived yesterday. When i powered it up, the...

frixion
replies: 5 views: 2,324
blackie37 29th January 2009

If i do go ahead a treat a room it's not going to be for a while, but im wondering if it's even worth it to get the adam monitors...

Bluemoa
replies: 27 views: 4,104
JustinAiken 29th January 2009

Hi There, Music Candy is a rapidly growing full-service production music library based in the UK and we are currently...

musiccandy
replies: 0 views: 1,254
musiccandy 29th January 2009

I have come to the conclusion that it is much better to buy gear from local distributers rather than saving a few hundred bucks...

bigos
replies: 6 views: 894
Aisle 6 29th January 2009

i recently purhcased a linn drum machine and i am baffled by how low the output level is ...is this normal for this machine from...

rdfusari
replies: 3 views: 2,275
golden beers 29th January 2009

Hi, I have seen in some pro-studios the presence of a compact hifi that I think it is used as final home consumer reference...

a1236040
replies: 6 views: 1,454
dubrichie 29th January 2009

anyone comment on this a/d card is it worth the upgrade from digi 002 converters?

irthwirm
replies: 3 views: 1,558
recallbeats 29th January 2009

On Saturday I had a trial recording of drums with my new mics. I am generally very pleased with the sound and it was a good test...

Elvis
replies: 23 views: 3,519
Stevedresser83 29th January 2009

So yesterday I was trying to run some midi instruments through my pacifica and my Portico tape sim. and I was getting really...

strawdps
replies: 10 views: 1,230
bashville 29th January 2009

Hello. I'm looking to build a home studio for my hobby and I have a question about the gears. I thought I had done enough...

AstralTune
replies: 0 views: 1,512
AstralTune 29th January 2009

Hey im a metal drummer that has a pearl forum series with aquarian high-frequency drum heads im not really happy with them...

Dethxmetal
replies: 17 views: 1,449
deve 29th January 2009

Starting my gear off with this, upgrading from an audiotechnica 3035 (well i guess ill use this as a room mic) and an edirol...

RARStudios
replies: 0 views: 662
RARStudios 29th January 2009

Is the answer the MOTU 24I/O? Anything else I should look into? I already have pres taken care of, I just want converters...

danbronson
replies: 2 views: 640
Quint 29th January 2009

Hi im new to gearslutz, been meaning to register for awhile great forum. any help here would be appreciated. Ive been using...

Realziment
replies: 7 views: 742
Realziment 29th January 2009

Hi, Last week i bought a Crane song Flamingo preamp. Great transparent pre. Howevr, i encountered an anomaly that i would like...

koenraadvds
replies: 4 views: 846
hal900070 29th January 2009

THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN ONE. ANY1 HAVE ONE OF THESE?? NEED SOME OPINIONS. NEVER HEARD ONE. A GUY IS SELLING ONE FOR $300. howdy

s12512
replies: 4 views: 3,317
Wiggum, Ralph 29th January 2009

Any Indianapolis Area Slutz interested in hanging over dinner sometime??? I've tried asking before, but had no response. How...

Black Seal
replies: 17 views: 1,098
Black Seal 29th January 2009

I'm wondering if any slutz have experience with S2 audio technology. s2 Audio Technology :: Vintage Modern Guitar Products ::...

SK1
replies: 1 views: 836
SK1 29th January 2009

I'm putting together a home studio for myself now that I'm done with school. I've done enough mixing in nice rooms and crappy...

andersmv
replies: 3 views: 1,085
andersmv 28th January 2009

So they have a new Fender pack and I can't help but be damned interested in trying it out. IK Multimedia has a special on til the...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 2,106
Whitecat 28th January 2009

Great concert from his latest tour. Band features Brian Blade and Mother Superior. It's very nicely recorded and mixed, and,...

Santiago
replies: 0 views: 1,164
Santiago 28th January 2009

Hello all. I''m trying to free up a spot on my pedal board and my only option it seems is to get rid of the Big Muff Pi (Which is...

Space Nugget
replies: 7 views: 16,063
Space Nugget 28th January 2009

Hey guys. Recording drums for a band. I have 8 mic inputs. Using 7 for close micing and overheads. If I put a room mic at the...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 1,011
deve 28th January 2009

Recently a friend dropped off their B3 and leslie cab to our studio. It has been sitting at his house, not getting much use, so...

maxxkagato
replies: 3 views: 773
fhames 28th January 2009

i know there have been enough "which monitor should i buy" questions on here, but if you don't mind, may i ask just one...

nick-the-sax
replies: 1 views: 605
Matt Whritenour 28th January 2009

i have a delta1010 and a pair of JBL LSR4328P and i dont know if the sub bass in the control panel of the delta1010 should or...

shawn waters
replies: 1 views: 1,032
EricF 28th January 2009

Hey Guys, I recently got an offer to buy a Yamaha DMC1000 mixer with ADX8, and a DA2X all together for 200 dollers the whole...

ALX Music Group
replies: 0 views: 2,247
ALX Music Group 28th January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search