The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I was wondering what people here thought about this plug-in. I finishing off my album and found that for certain...

protoculture
replies: 2 views: 1,839
DeepSpace 1st February 2009

I'm talking about income for artists, producers/engineers. I reckon cassette wins by about 20 to 1. MP3 128 is a nightmare -...

FAT
replies: 2 views: 601
FAT 1st February 2009

Sennheiser MD-441-U for sale on eBay. Might be a bit pricey compared to what these things seem to go for around here, but I...

Battles
replies: 2 views: 820
DeepSpace 1st February 2009

Hello all, The title of this thread is also the title of my final year dissertation. I shall be covering points such as: Cheap...

Rubixcube
replies: 33 views: 1,518
Chaellus 1st February 2009

I currently have a dbx 1066 for vox and whatever else. The RNc comes highly recommended for vox with a 512c. Can anyone here...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 2,658
usamike 1st February 2009

Any ideas what vocal mic(s) they've used on the past few Death Cab albums? I love the way Ben's voice sounds. He sings so light...

danbronson
replies: 23 views: 6,224
dr_love6977 1st February 2009

My trial of the PSP EasyVerb plugin just ran out. But it still seems to be fully functioning. Has anyone else encountered this?

ColourSurround
replies: 0 views: 576
ColourSurround 1st February 2009

Does anyone know what was used to obtain the rhythm guitar sound in Weezer's "Buddy Holly"? My assumption is that...

emdub123
replies: 17 views: 8,255
daveytinners 1st February 2009

Jams along with the rhythmic clicking of the turn signal indicator?

BudgetMC
replies: 43 views: 2,154
Fast_Fingers 1st February 2009

I am getting the 512c and was curious as if the DI overides the xlr input.I want a permanent xlr cable for the vox mic. But when...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 514
ScumBum 1st February 2009

First post hello everyone! I have an Emu 1820 right now. I use mostly gear, nord 3, monomachine, machindrum, tb 303, sh 101, mc...

thegerm
replies: 1 views: 550
FeatheredSerpent 1st February 2009

Im looking to buy a 1/2" machine asap in the uk I am in scotland but rest of UK is fine anyone selling?

stephen a.cute
replies: 3 views: 799
James_Avery 1st February 2009

1. What is the triangle method and how do I find that perfect spot if one monitor is phase reversed? (wish there was a you tube...

shadyru
replies: 7 views: 1,114
shadyru 1st February 2009

Any users with a Profire2626 and a quad core Q6600, could you please listyour motherboards and if you have any problems.

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 485
skiroy 1st February 2009

I like the electros for their electronic sounds, and Nord makes great products. Unfortunately, Nord is lacking one important...

mwikkid
replies: 0 views: 1,792
mwikkid 1st February 2009

Okay, so first I had a matched pair of Rode NT-5s. A little too bright for my taste, so I sold them. Next was an unmatched pair...

adathead 53
replies: 63 views: 4,694
Track 7 1st February 2009

Hey guys I wonder is there are some mixers inserting the Trim plug in in each track, the faders at Unity(0) and balancing the...

AMIEL
replies: 3 views: 2,443
AMIEL 1st February 2009

I occasionally produce tracks with slightly pitched up vocals to get a bit of a chipmunk effect. In my experience I get the best...

Jorg
replies: 5 views: 704
Jorg 1st February 2009

So I'm curious why this compressor only has a mono sidechain input. I'm assuming this means that the compressor will only...

Todd Loomis
replies: 0 views: 973
Todd Loomis 1st February 2009

Hello all, I'm looking to add an overdrive or clean boost to my '71 Fender Champ for studio work. I'm a little frustrated that...

guitarbth
replies: 12 views: 2,996
guitarbth 31st January 2009

So, I ended up agreeing to mix a session that was recorded by a local band... that's my first mistake. But desperate times, call...

dwdrummer
replies: 8 views: 1,171
Jules 31st January 2009

Wow. Just wow. One of the best releases of 2007. Kinda reminds me of earlier Peter Gabriel albums. Musically and also sonically...

Tom Hakala
replies: 1 views: 698
greatgreatriver 31st January 2009

Just moved down from San Francisco, Thursday. So far I really haven't gotten out much, it's a bit strange going out when you...

ryanojohn
replies: 0 views: 473
ryanojohn 31st January 2009

You guys know of any cheap talkback mics that have its own little preamp and a foot pedal to trigger it so I can run it into my...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 1,355
skiroy 31st January 2009

I know this is a big favour to ask so it's cool if no-one can do it. It's a request for some simple vocal recordings (not...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 0 views: 622
FeatheredSerpent 31st January 2009

i have realized that alot of people use a seperate converter with a digi 002. i no this seems like a stupid question but whats...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 510
RCM - Ronan 31st January 2009

all 3 need work anybody here with some expirience with this eq's... inside they are all discrette transistors only and...

roginator
replies: 0 views: 515
roginator 31st January 2009

Hola! I've been trying to record acoustics getting the sound of the pick and tried to track them very "In your face"...

Guruceta
replies: 1 views: 717
Rick Sutton 31st January 2009

Just cracked the box on my new ensemble. About to set it up in stand alone mode to run with my Mac Book Pro and Digi 003...

KFarrar
replies: 2 views: 2,385
KFarrar 31st January 2009

q-IRWkF94Nw Is the amp in another room or is it a simulated amp, I've never really been able to tell. Cos when I record my Les...

MikeTSH
replies: 4 views: 640
Blast9 31st January 2009

Do you master the music the way YOU think it sounds best? Or do you master based on how people might set their iPods/car...

sahiaman
replies: 3 views: 1,129
theblue1 31st January 2009

So tonight I was playing my guitar rig and doing some demo recordings, and set the guitar down for a minute to do some things. I...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 8 views: 846
BrandRecordingCo 31st January 2009

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Click | Stevie Wonder interview (in full)

ninjaneer
replies: 1 views: 870
icebox 31st January 2009

If anyone is interested, I'm planning a little IR experiment this week. I primarily use Altiverb, and am a big fan of...

Ben B
replies: 14 views: 2,263
Ben B 31st January 2009

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - The Wrestler (Full Song) What's that sound at the beginning before the acoustic? It sounds like a...

musicl
replies: 1 views: 1,638
musicl 31st January 2009

Basically, it only seems to happen when mixing at high sample rates (88.2/96). Basically, AS SOON as you load a plug that goes...

manthe
replies: 14 views: 908
dj_quest 31st January 2009

Last night at the Boston ICA I saw the Theo Beckman and Ben Monder Duo. Nice music. I don't have much experience with...

alcohol
replies: 1 views: 1,100
Meriphew 31st January 2009

Which XLR cable are you all using for active speakers?

Pfraser
replies: 1 views: 1,079
Daedalus77 31st January 2009

Hi, A search yielded no results: to what extent does the proximity of the source affect a wide cardioid's frequency response? Is...

asdf1234
replies: 1 views: 842
Audiop 31st January 2009

Ok so I have a collection of vocal samples/dialogue snippets that I like to use in my compositions. My music hosting site...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 1 views: 1,139
narcoman 31st January 2009

Hi everyone Sorry if this is the wrong part of Gearslutz for this discussion (I'm sure a mod will move it if this is the case)...

BSMo
replies: 6 views: 1,028
BSMo 31st January 2009

Are these really as crappy as they seem or just really convenient?

JR11
replies: 2 views: 645
John Willett 31st January 2009

I'm testing a second hand DMP3 preamp and wondering the clipping leds. They are supposed to light up 4dB before clipping, but I...

anapena
replies: 4 views: 1,080
anapena 31st January 2009

I'm a home studio just-for-fun guy. I'm thinking of purchasing a Focusrite ISA One--my first decent quality mic pre. But would it...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 655
opentune 31st January 2009

At title, I dont understand why certain soundcards have two FireWire ports on them. My uncle has a MOTU 828 with two ports on...

euphoria89
replies: 14 views: 6,737
travisbrown 31st January 2009

Hey, I'm doing a musical theater show with some odd requests. On the sound side, I need something that will have a playlist for...

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 496
travisbrown 31st January 2009

My old external hard drive just got eaten up. I couldnt record to it while trackiing since it was barely fast enough What type...

tropics
replies: 20 views: 4,596
phillysoulman 31st January 2009

Ive had it in mind to start a thread of such. Ive used, enjoyd, and even made money using these great tools for hours and days....

rashman
replies: 10 views: 3,276
Dean Roddey 31st January 2009

Parabolics dishes are used in sports - I use em in drum recordings. Especially for room sounds. Shotguns are pretty hopeless...

FAT
replies: 5 views: 878
FAT 31st January 2009

I'm using a 002 rack with the Black Lion HD mod. Are there any A/D converters out there under $1000 that would be a significant...

Colorblind
replies: 4 views: 755
los marbles 31st January 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search