The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sorry about the last minute notice- forgot to post this here earlier...but better late than never right? Here's the deal-we...

cjmnash
replies: 0 views: 560
cjmnash 27th February 2009

I'm putting together a small project studio and will be using a mac pro and motu 24/io as my interface doing otb mixing with a...

in the garage
replies: 6 views: 1,242
in the garage 27th February 2009

i have these mics at my finger tips. (1) Blue Dragonfly (1) AKG D112 (2) Studio Projects C-1 (2) Beyer M201 (1) AKG...

bgomez15
replies: 22 views: 4,634
rmx16 27th February 2009

Hi all, Ive been doing this stuff for a few years and have actually never had the opportunity to work with any Neve preamps....

guitarbth
replies: 10 views: 3,292
gorillainthemix 27th February 2009

a slightly odd thread, but im going to new york from uk on monday for a few days.....any one heard of any bragains that i should...

beatifictatter
replies: 6 views: 899
tropicalhotdog 27th February 2009

Testing a 1272 on kick drum and I expected more "iron" but so far it sounds a bit soft compared to my api312. Anybody...

HonkyTonk
replies: 27 views: 2,661
POM AUDIO DESIGN 27th February 2009

Hi guys, Im just looking for a keyboard command in protools to change faster the automation lines, from waveform to volume...

analogica
replies: 2 views: 513
Avening 27th February 2009

So some of you know I am into to buy a summing unit in march may middle of April... I am still saving money for it. I was able...

Deleted 99dc753
replies: 27 views: 4,244
skybluerental 27th February 2009

Hi there, I'm a graduate freelance game sound designer, and I'm looking for some expert guidance regarding the metering of my...

gameaudioguy
replies: 2 views: 633
gameaudioguy 27th February 2009

Hi there , I have an atc - 2 toft . 2 channel pre amp . The second channel has started to sound thin and distorted . would...

Brett 123
replies: 0 views: 703
Brett 123 27th February 2009
replies: 0 views: 483
paul6891 27th February 2009

Hey you guys, can you tell me if I did a good job on this mix? I have been doing this for 4 years and I'm 18. I need to know how...

Neyowolf
replies: 6 views: 1,039
roadsweeper 27th February 2009

I have ex drummer, bfd, drumcore and had my best results with a alexis drum machine. None really do it for me. As someone that...

composer
replies: 0 views: 487
composer 27th February 2009

Is it because of you rack of Neve pre's. That old U47 Because they know you or maybe that large analog console. Maybe the...

davidwilson
replies: 50 views: 2,546
doorknocker 27th February 2009

Hi, I am 28 years old and I can hear up to 16Khz. How about you? Simo Orpana Studio Bad Mama

jujumies
replies: 37 views: 2,830
vernier 27th February 2009

. anyone try it yet? http://www.sweetwater.com/images/closeup/xl/1600-VStudio700_fullview.jpg .

Sqye
replies: 12 views: 1,734
saturninus 27th February 2009

So, I am bypassing my avalon's preamp through the line input and using my Germanium as the preamp and just using avalon's...

chrisinumerable
replies: 4 views: 1,004
chrisinumerable 27th February 2009

Can anyone walk me through the best way to make sequences on my MPC 1000 using Pro Tools and EZ Drummer? Will I need a...

Thuggies
replies: 0 views: 832
Thuggies 27th February 2009

Ok Is it true these are great mics for Accoustic guitars? GT

glenn Taylor
replies: 2 views: 571
mixerguy 27th February 2009

Pinball Machines Wii Games Ice cream maker Doughnut Maker Pool Table Foosball. You get my point. What gadjets do you...

davidwilson
replies: 12 views: 967
surflounge 27th February 2009

Hi All, Which of these would you recommend for mixing/tracking? I have a pair of MDR-7506. I'm looking for some more...

TCW
replies: 3 views: 3,478
MichaelPatrick 27th February 2009

I have searched GS and did google search and I really have not found what I'm looking for. Question: Why does all Avalon AD...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 631
Calistro 27th February 2009

I did a google search and forum search and for some reason am still confused. I tire of fixing guitar tones and would like a...

RevoltStudios
replies: 6 views: 669
Guitar Zero 27th February 2009

Hey there. I have what I suspect is a very bad internal midi jitter problem which is actually causing several of my apps to...

ni-cad
replies: 0 views: 709
ni-cad 27th February 2009

So I've done some research and cant answer my question without spending waaaay more time studying, it's far easier to ask you...

dawnfirst
replies: 4 views: 634
Deleted d78e603 27th February 2009

Not intentionally!!! Its only happened twice, but since I got my RME ADI-2 I have twice opened sessions in PT LE, and while they...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 499
numberforty1 27th February 2009

So since i dont have a board at home, i want some way to have the ability to switch outgoing sources to my pair of monitors. I...

tropics
replies: 3 views: 803
tropics 27th February 2009

Hey guys, I was wondering if you can disconnect 3 of the speakers in a 4x12 cab without running into any problems? I need to get...

Lonnie5
replies: 2 views: 1,260
Jonboy79 27th February 2009

I have the Radial Pro Passive DI. I am going to buy an Xamp to reamp with. My question: Would I benefit using a Radial J48...

bexarametric
replies: 1 views: 605
bexarametric 27th February 2009

I borrowed an ipod from a friend to take on holidays.. I begrudgingly installed itunes to work the damn thing... Bloody...

gurubuzz
replies: 3 views: 1,128
Mike Brown 27th February 2009

peachh Hi everybody, like always, my question is urgent cause i can't decide myself... Please give good comparaison and serious...

philzz
replies: 9 views: 1,106
Gulliver 27th February 2009

I picked up a brand new cheap megaphone on ebay for $15.00.kfhkh During my pre production plan meeting with this great punk rock...

Yetti
replies: 0 views: 752
Yetti 27th February 2009

WTF! All the 1 and 4 band eq's upgraded and don't open, as does D-verb and compressor. They have to be kidding me? Is that it,...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,378
kafka 27th February 2009

I thought that I had this issue down, but something is still niggling me. Hopefully someone will take the time to explain, even...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 9 views: 5,138
FeatheredSerpent 27th February 2009

Yet another "vs" and "otb" and "Toft" thread. Gearslutz rejoice. gooof I'm hoping to get some...

pabelius
replies: 8 views: 1,404
tommy_asakawa 27th February 2009

I submitted Copyright forms for a few songs on 12/8/08. But it seems its taking up to 4 months for them to finalize if submitted...

Neruk
replies: 16 views: 1,074
Old Goat 27th February 2009

Hello there fellow forumers!! My name is Liam Gaughan and I am in the 3rd Year of a BMus (Hons.) Jazz, Popular and Commerical...

weezul
replies: 4 views: 529
weezul 27th February 2009

Does anyone have a link to the Rein Narma interview which was on the Prodigy Pro Forum? Seems to have moved Cheers

woodfoot
replies: 0 views: 1,206
woodfoot 27th February 2009

Hi, Im in the mood to pick up (if you excuse the pun) a midi guitar. I take it these usb guitar toy thingys just control...

synthbob
replies: 11 views: 988
rack gear 26th February 2009

hello all... At our studio we have some lovely bass related gear - a vintage P-bass and new Jazz bass, Ampeg SVT and Trace...

eitherorstudio
replies: 17 views: 1,451
MarkRB 26th February 2009

Hi, Does anyone know, or know where I can get the frequency response details for Fender Twin Reverbs ('77 -...

TimbaBeat
replies: 7 views: 3,489
TimbaBeat 26th February 2009

So I sold my old headphone amp because I picked up 2 profire 2626's, using optical to link them..one in host mode and one in...

orbit
replies: 3 views: 765
orbit 26th February 2009

I have an RCA 77B with an XLR on the cable wired like most mics: Pin 1 shield, pin 2 high (white wire) pin 3 low (black wire). I...

stvlush
replies: 3 views: 1,231
mbrebes 26th February 2009

I have the chance to pick up a kit for $400. Been looking for a vintage kit for recording. Thoughts on whether this is a good...

wilkinswp
replies: 20 views: 14,695
ElMosca 26th February 2009

I know there are plenty of rack mounted analog synths out there... but I was wondering if there are any analog electric piano or...

Beneficial
replies: 9 views: 3,661
jproc 26th February 2009

Anyone out there with the Fathead II w/ Lundahl? The clips on the cascade website comparing the stock vs. Lundahl show quite a...

TCW
replies: 5 views: 1,455
hakim 26th February 2009

Hi. Another preamp for synths quesionair: I'm looking at these, but have not tried any of them. I currently have a Emu 1616m...

wakestyle
replies: 0 views: 516
wakestyle 26th February 2009

Hey all, I recently noticed that Benny Grotto had the Dresden Dolls on his engineering credits on his sig. This intrigued me...

Hardtoe
replies: 25 views: 2,909
bgrotto 26th February 2009

Ok, so a band I know want me to have a crack at mixing their demo, no tracking, just mixing. They're not happy with the sound...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 29 views: 1,511
psycho_monkey 26th February 2009

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TheQuietLiar
replies: 12 views: 6,349
nosebleedaudio 26th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search