The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm am contemplating weather or not i should do the transformer upgrade to my dbx 160xt. i will be using it for my live bass rig...

sparianzo
replies: 0 views: 672
sparianzo 4th February 2009

Here are some pics from this year.....

slaves666
replies: 0 views: 607
slaves666 4th February 2009

I've never seen this error before... "One or more tracks were not duplicated because it would exceed the number of allowed...

mbradzick
replies: 3 views: 1,236
mbradzick 4th February 2009

Quote from a bulletin via Myspace. "Yup, $100 = 1 day of recor​ding : ) It's all too...

conquest
replies: 6 views: 964
NickHiebert 4th February 2009

I played in a band where the singer had three wireless transmitter packs on his person...one for his headset mic, one for his...

pajhonka
replies: 4 views: 589
pajhonka 4th February 2009

and I need someone to tell me what mics to use, into what preamps, and how should I hook up all the cables? Should I use Mac or...

lowfreq33
replies: 13 views: 1,077
andersmv 4th February 2009

Has anyone seen this? Jack Joseph Puig is on the cover totally surrounded by amazing gear in his studio. Yet, not one piece of...

papawhitehead
replies: 11 views: 1,692
monkeyxx 4th February 2009

I am wanting to get a discreet mic pre to add gain to my signal chain. I don't want color, just gain. I will be using the ADAT...

tvolhein
replies: 52 views: 5,560
jayfrigo 4th February 2009

so after listening to countless mic pre/ a-d converter tests, and we all come to our own conclusions on what our personal likes...

beau
replies: 8 views: 2,069
soundsundergroun 4th February 2009

I'm recording an alto saxophone on monday and have a vast array of mics available to me. I've only ever recorded sax once before...

Ludwig
replies: 59 views: 10,111
Halfmoon 4th February 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...

JRush
replies: 8 views: 1,355
Sarusan 4th February 2009

Hi everyone. I am graduating from a recording school soon and am wanting to upgrade from my trusty old Mackie/MOTU setup. (Ok,...

Slumbo
replies: 19 views: 2,333
toxostoma rufum 4th February 2009

What is the best vocal tuner 2009 out there now in your oprinion? Hardware or Plug. Something that can really fix some somwhat...

shadyru
replies: 16 views: 8,249
Realziment 4th February 2009

A bit of a noob question here but I haven't done much vocal recording. I have a TLM 103 and I'm running it plugged into an Mbox...

ColourSurround
replies: 29 views: 1,826
andersmv 4th February 2009

So I've decided to borrow $20,000 ($10,000 US) and upgrade my recording setup. I mainly produce rock/pop, and all drums will...

dawnfirst
replies: 0 views: 883
dawnfirst 4th February 2009

How much does a Soundcraft 3200 56 channel weigh? looking to pick one up (no pun intended) and need to know if i need a uhaul...

Sonicvalley
replies: 1 views: 1,188
SILENTROOMSTUDIO 4th February 2009

Just thought id throw it out there these 600 and 400 series rarely come up,and the small 400 series from an estate sale will...

Demonslave
replies: 0 views: 610
Demonslave 4th February 2009

I'm currently liking the UK band Architects a lot. One of their songs guitars are tuned down to G#(!). I've been told it's a...

Krank
replies: 15 views: 19,376
Flying_Dutchman 4th February 2009

I have recorded a song with a few chaps and we used many different pre-amps and outboard gear, but the sound was much to...

dylansmale
replies: 4 views: 1,090
chicogloco 4th February 2009

Any thoughts on a quality but not ultra pricey 8 channel Adat s/mux interface to run into an RME 9652 for cubase SX3 , XP home ?...

reddirt
replies: 0 views: 596
reddirt 4th February 2009

Hi, I have been using a API A2D for some home studio usage and I absolutely love it. However, my church and I are putting...

thkaiser
replies: 0 views: 527
thkaiser 4th February 2009

Just picked up a semi dead Korg EX-8000 and fixed it. ($50) All I have to say is WOW, ZOMG. This is one great little machine!...

Jay-
replies: 5 views: 3,768
LeMauce 4th February 2009

So I accidentally sent a very hot signal into my Boss Blues Driver pedal via the insert loop on my preamp (FMR RNP). I set the...

scoring4films
replies: 8 views: 1,384
bogeyeater 4th February 2009

I own a small studio where I get a lot of work from bands/artists who are "financially challenged", meaning that some...

KillerV
replies: 11 views: 3,328
soundinista 4th February 2009

Can anyone recommend a good vocal coach in Nashville? This would be for rock music. Thanks.

dbm
replies: 1 views: 827
lildrummerboy70 3rd February 2009

anyone know the diff between an api 330 & a 325 line amp card? the 330 has tranny & the 325 doesn't? i'm trying to...

muddy
replies: 8 views: 2,921
SDB 3rd February 2009

guys - what is the easiest, cheapest way to get 4 line outs into a FW or USB2 interface to feed a laptop? i dont need mic...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 536
jnorman 3rd February 2009

I've always thought my Tannoy Active Reveals (the original blue ones) were ridiculously loud for nearfield monitoring even though...

Mitch Connor
replies: 7 views: 2,262
Mitch Connor 3rd February 2009

Hello I recently got a Palmer 04, and The nice people at Jams audio were kind enough to let me demo an 03 side by side. so, I...

Energie
replies: 13 views: 1,523
soundchemistry 3rd February 2009

I did a quick search but I couldn't find anything...... For those of you who live in the U.S., how do you file your taxes if you...

basskater87
replies: 11 views: 1,177
CompEq 3rd February 2009

Hey guys, wanted some opinions and thoughts. What do you do when you hit the wall in a long batch of mixing? You know the...

Jacob H
replies: 3 views: 663
Jacob H 3rd February 2009

I was wondering if anyone knows any methods of getting a decent sound out of an acoustic guitar DI? Of course I know that they...

matt thomas
replies: 5 views: 3,134
Brent 3rd February 2009

Anyone know a converter that does both? I got a korg ms 20 and I want midi in as well as midi out from it, and I have trouble...

toasteh
replies: 0 views: 590
toasteh 3rd February 2009

so there was a fave albums 2008 thread earlier that died out a week ago... i have seen soooo much of the same Sh!!!t come up....

theshizon
replies: 5 views: 857
rectifier 3rd February 2009

I have Dynaudio's and NS-10M's in my project studio. I want to buy some nice speakers to go with my flat screen TV mainly for...

santo
replies: 23 views: 2,469
santo 3rd February 2009

What is the difference between the Yamaha NS-10 and NS-10T monitors? (Besides the color of the woofer?)

dakine
replies: 1 views: 3,648
Crash 3rd February 2009

Hey, New to the forum but i've read through them alot. I've searched for related topics but i just have some specific...

Tesseract
replies: 15 views: 5,968
RKrizman 3rd February 2009

AD797 for the Tape Returns I would like to exchange the TLO72 from the Tape Return Input Stage with AD797AN (Just because I have...

TobyToby
replies: 6 views: 7,393
BradM 3rd February 2009

Ok, so I need to update from Pro Tools 7.1 to get to 7.3 to make EZ Drummer work as a plug in. I can't find a progressive...

Thuggies
replies: 2 views: 777
Thuggies 3rd February 2009

hello, a studio owner near my town is selling some hardware units and he asked me if i want to get any. i am working 80% ITB,...

homesweethome
replies: 5 views: 974
gwailoh 3rd February 2009

I consider a good place for a musician to put their music/score/notes/whatever to be a very important piece of equipment people...

Robert Randolph
replies: 14 views: 1,263
ElMosca 3rd February 2009

Today is the Anniversary of the plane crash killing Buddy Holly, Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens in a Iowa cornfield in...

deda
replies: 0 views: 532
deda 3rd February 2009

Ive been recording vocals with a singer that is harsh and no matter what mic I use there seems to be a harsh sound as the vocal...

finlove
replies: 19 views: 21,335
11413 3rd February 2009

I'm asking for a beating posing this question but I don't really care what people think of me, I just want to make the best music...

eclectic
replies: 13 views: 1,400
matskull 3rd February 2009

hey people. I've been after a monitor upgrade for a few months but i kept putting it off for financial reasons. Anyway i've been...

Johnm73
replies: 0 views: 797
Johnm73 3rd February 2009

What is everyone's thought on the KRK Rocket power 5's? I'm probably going to try some out at a guitar center since they have...

andersmv
replies: 5 views: 2,343
tINY 3rd February 2009

the studio i work at just got a ssl axiom mt and weve been discussing what I/o would be the best..we are running nuendo 3 and...

Sean TM
replies: 1 views: 762
StudioTinPanAll 3rd February 2009

Hey guys! I found this forum over google and been following it a lot lately! I'm about to pick up a new pair of headphones as my...

akroisel
replies: 2 views: 5,812
akroisel 3rd February 2009

Looking for a mic, maximum I will spend on it is around 600, purely because on my income, even this 600 would be a large chunk...

MikeTSH
replies: 4 views: 650
PVAUDIO 3rd February 2009

Hello, I just bought a Electrix Filter Factory I want to hook it up to my rig. I am using emu 1820 & ada8000 i have...

thegerm
replies: 0 views: 491
thegerm 3rd February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search