The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 10
Views: 10
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yea, just like the topic says - i wonder if FL Studio 8 finally have an full-auto PDC?

hhrec
replies: 2 views: 1,409
hhrec 8th February 2009

Soundcraft Delta Service Manual and Schematics? Does anyone know where i can get hold of these? Im in the uk... Cheers kfhkh

Beastie
replies: 0 views: 3,206
Beastie 8th February 2009

So, who bought The Streets' new cd "Everything is borrowed"? I just did. I love this Mike Skinner guy, he's something...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 3 views: 660
GeorgeHayduke 8th February 2009

Well, ive been deciding on which mic I should get, and I think its the ksm32 form Shure. any nice decent preamp that goes well...

matan_levis
replies: 5 views: 1,321
noisetree 8th February 2009

Hello, I developed a program with which I can automatically adjust reverberation plug-ins to existing impulse response...

hl4tky
replies: 1 views: 1,409
hl4tky 8th February 2009

Hi all, my first post here, but I've been reading some excellent stuff, you guys seem to really know your stuff. I love all the...

woodenboy
replies: 5 views: 797
woodenboy 8th February 2009

i want to purchase cubase 5. i have an empty steinberg key with me. can somebody tell me whether steinberg provides downloadable...

amit monga
replies: 2 views: 640
miqer 8th February 2009

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of any session agencies/fixers (recording) in the UK? There seem to be many for live/TV work,...

JJAM
replies: 2 views: 2,415
JJAM 8th February 2009

It seems like everyone is just dying for a new UAD, Waves, or other EQ that comes out these days. I am curious on how many plug...

Tube World
replies: 20 views: 1,671
Beyersound 8th February 2009

I am buying PTHD3 this week to use beneath my Logic Pro because I want as little latency as possible, among other benifits. I...

Tetness
replies: 63 views: 9,866
nativeaudio 8th February 2009

Quick question.... first time recording our drummer. Recording alternative, nu metal rock 1. Do you recommend taking the bottom...

shadyru
replies: 7 views: 809
mark.james 8th February 2009

Hey guys, I've been real busy with the recent move, install, set-up, debug, etc. of our studio (PERFECT PITCH STUDIOS - Recording...

lozion
replies: 32 views: 2,038
JASON GARTE 8th February 2009

So the, er, "talent" managed to knock over the mic stand holding my SM7b TWICE today fuuck. It wasn't that high, but...

Richard Salino
replies: 4 views: 608
NickHiebert 8th February 2009

I'm currently looking for a cheap preamp solution that allows me to route guitar (and voc) signals through synthezisers and...

animalfarm
replies: 6 views: 870
awakened 8th February 2009

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences purchasing tubes from random sellers on Ebay? There are a lot of tubes out there...

CZ101
replies: 4 views: 695
midnightsun 8th February 2009

my friend is thinking about buying a wireless system for his bass. Its a sr 33 with the ct-3 beltpack which is meant for guitar...

Chim Richalds
replies: 5 views: 1,174
js1 8th February 2009

Can anyone who owns both chime in on this. I know the profire pre's are based on the Octane/DMP technology but I am wondering if...

aleatoric
replies: 0 views: 595
aleatoric 8th February 2009

Just got my hands on some ns10's. I however,this is embarrassing, do not know what cables are used to connect the ns10's to a...

hectc7
replies: 3 views: 3,459
Rick Sutton 8th February 2009

Both supposedly made in latvia, both have colors for names, both make avante guarde lookin mics.... What's the deal here? I saw...

StarfishMusic
replies: 4 views: 819
Newcleardaze 8th February 2009

I was given a 69 Fender Princeton and I pulled some of the preamp tubes out and they're made in the USA RCA 12ax7 tubes. A lot of...

Jonboy79
replies: 7 views: 2,538
TurboJets 8th February 2009

USD I'm wondering if anyone here wants a ProTools TDM system bad enough to buy this sync for 900 bucks...

Stitch333
replies: 12 views: 1,038
casey_outlaw 8th February 2009

Hi all Here's my problem. I want to sell my TC electronic M2000 FX unit but it doesn’t power up. My (very trusted and free to...

golden beers
replies: 0 views: 714
golden beers 8th February 2009

I threw California in again today and totally forgot how huge the drums are on this track. It's almost like they're right...

iamlark
replies: 1 views: 1,020
iamlark 8th February 2009

Anyone have any experience with these guys? They seem to have reasonable prices on Owens Corning 703 and their own pre made...

FossilTooth
replies: 8 views: 9,574
stevencirile 7th February 2009

I've seen a few issues of Sound on Sound and they are usually packed with info, I like Mix too, sometimes EQ? What ones do you...

thingsbreak
replies: 43 views: 1,993
doubledecker 7th February 2009

Howdy all, I did a cursory search for this particular question and haven't found answers - just threads tangential to my query....

Vum
replies: 0 views: 495
Vum 7th February 2009

Is there one box that allows you to use it as a LoadBox Attenuator (Like a THD HotPlate) - AND- as a LoadBox DI (like the Palmer...

rack gear
replies: 3 views: 3,785
rack gear 7th February 2009

I used to have a Roland SDE-3000, in which the delay went as low as tenths of miliseconds to align certain things in phase. Of...

sickhouse
replies: 2 views: 814
sickhouse 7th February 2009

Hi All: I got a head cold yesterday. That often leads to some bent stuff, so I got up and 6am and recorded. I just finished...

walter tore
replies: 0 views: 442
walter tore 7th February 2009

Is there a standard contract? I have an engineer coming from out of town, and he and the client will be at my studio for two...

lord_bunny
replies: 3 views: 1,352
lord_bunny 7th February 2009

Hi Slutzgooof Does anybody know if its posible to switch of the "auto power on" on a finalizer 96 ( i dont want it to...

dutchgear
replies: 2 views: 744
dutchgear 7th February 2009

Hey all. I'll explain this quickly so you can tear into me quicker. I've been gradually building my studio for years now. I...

dave_w
replies: 34 views: 2,240
jonsays 7th February 2009

Hey there, I dug this 4-Track FOSTEX multitracker X-34 out of my basement from the good ol' days. I'm looking for a few...

jonsays
replies: 4 views: 3,146
jonsays 7th February 2009

Okay guys I promise you this is my last dumb noobie question in regards to progressions.Im new to music in general.When it comes...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 822
skiroy 7th February 2009

Would welcome your thoughts. I am looking for a dual mono/stereo Comp and EQ, (can be separate units), for tracking. I...

PureAudiouk
replies: 0 views: 579
PureAudiouk 7th February 2009

I come home from work and fire up computer and Fireface 400, and watch a couple of movies. Everything sounds great. I leave to...

toasteh
replies: 0 views: 562
toasteh 7th February 2009

Hi guys im still having pretty serious issues, ive reformatted my pc for a second time, Im running nuendo 3.2 with a motu 828MK2...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 980
Realziment 7th February 2009

I am looking to buy an Expansion Chassis for my Pro Tools HD3 Rig. I have a G5 with PCI-x slots. Is this 6 slot Magma Chassis...

TheQuietLiar
replies: 3 views: 705
TheQuietLiar 7th February 2009

Hello, I am a complete novice at building speakers. What I would like to try building is two loudspeakers, each with a 10"...

dbonejones
replies: 2 views: 552
rwhealey 7th February 2009

I need a reference of what a studio would look like from this time period... so what kind of stuff would they have in there?

rackdude
replies: 15 views: 3,643
Bob Olhsson 7th February 2009

I have been doing freelance recordings and mixing for several years now. And in being a live sound engineer and a musician I have...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 3,239
Savernake 7th February 2009

Now that the PCM96 has been out for a while, have they ironed out all the bugs? I am wondering specifically the stability of...

Dopamine
replies: 2 views: 623
Dopamine 7th February 2009

ok, so as the title suggests, i have a pair of genelec 8030a monitors. my question is how high i should have them? ie, which...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 981
nick-the-sax 7th February 2009

I can't find a good tool to manage my music. How about Windows Mediaplayer 11 or what ever? How do you manage your NON ipod...

gurubuzz
replies: 0 views: 664
gurubuzz 7th February 2009

I have heard about taking a duplicate of a electric guitar and heavily compressing it to mix with the original(parralell...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 722
Unclenny 7th February 2009

Hi all It's time for me to begin capturing direct guitar at some of the sessions and then later re amp out to amps after the...

larrykane
replies: 5 views: 624
Rogervandeberg 7th February 2009

As Saturation becomes more and more important in these digital days, I quickly set up a comparison between different plugins I...

MatzeMillion
replies: 34 views: 4,412
marcus 7th February 2009

Hey guys, I just switched from a 2.2 macbook pro to a 2.4 imac, and after reinstalling logic etc (7 hours??!!) I cant help but...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 613
SOLOIST101 7th February 2009

... hotel chealsea nights is my new reference track, when testing new studio monitors.... how incredible is that album?

Alexi
replies: 2 views: 733
James_Avery 7th February 2009

Looking for an empty 2-10 cab. Was wondering people's experience here with vaious cab makers. Thanks

swankdoc
replies: 1 views: 1,243
Nu-tra 7th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search