The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey folks, I know I ought to head to a wurlitzer forum, but I wanted to know if any of you guys have experience with the 214...

jonsays
replies: 1 views: 2,631
corworld 9th February 2009

Hello, first post from a 19 year old Brit. i could get a new pair of hs50m's for the same price of second-hand msp5...

mole-man
replies: 1 views: 12,305
jondoe1972 9th February 2009

Hey- I don't know if anyone saw the good news post on this site but here it is. We at New York Brass have been working hard on...

sweeterstudios
replies: 0 views: 512
sweeterstudios 9th February 2009

Thinking it would be fun if some of us got together, combined talents and created a compilation Gearslutz CD (or CD's!). For...

chessparov
replies: 24 views: 1,506
opentune 9th February 2009

I just bought a Bryston 4B. I want to use it with my digi 002 and NS10s. This is a pretty newbie question, but how do I make...

brownj24
replies: 3 views: 762
brownj24 9th February 2009

Im going to close off my corner for a vox. My room is 20x20ft and it serves as my control room as well so I obviously wont be...

skiroy
replies: 24 views: 2,776
skiroy 9th February 2009

Hello All: Well for the last month I've been reading/ searching the boards and I'm more confused now then before :) Here's...

synthtek
replies: 4 views: 667
kooz 9th February 2009

Could anybody tell me where I can get good Sitar Samples for Kontakt thx a lot pete

pete
replies: 2 views: 5,517
Sonhouse 9th February 2009

I just finished watching the grammys. Did anyone watch the Allison Kraus Robert Plant performance? On the kick drum there was a...

IonicBreed
replies: 4 views: 1,881
rdc333 9th February 2009

Hello Guys ! I want to find out when my Sennheiser MD441-u has been produced. Is there a way to know ? I know it's old :...

passdesj
replies: 2 views: 1,558
psycho_monkey 9th February 2009

Hey Slutz I got a gig at a venue that is way more ethnic that what I normally play at, and they love their tangos, and latin...

celebritymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,053
celebritymusic 9th February 2009

a mixing console desk fitted specifically for the Digidesign 003 control surface? I know Argosy has a bunch of desks for other...

Gtr917punk
replies: 6 views: 687
*iIIiCit* 9th February 2009

Hey. I'm recording a metal band atm. And the lead singer seems to be singing to much of soft pop. So he dosen't have that rough...

Mixbuster
replies: 35 views: 5,645
Chaellus 9th February 2009

I've got an 828mk3 as my main I/O, and an M-Box 2 Pro that's hooked up to the 828 with S/PDIF (Essentially just using the M-Box...

akindy
replies: 6 views: 1,145
spitfire8898 9th February 2009

ProgramEq.com He's got the faceplate right, and the price is not bad. I'm curious that it's solid state and transformerless....

3rd&4thT
replies: 6 views: 1,410
Empire Prod 9th February 2009

I played through one of these a few months ago was very impressed, I was wondering who is using these to record in the studio,...

steelyfan
replies: 33 views: 8,033
gorillainthemix 9th February 2009

looking for a product along the lines of the mackie bigknob, some sort of line switch? my new digi asio drivers arent being...

rhythmtech
replies: 12 views: 1,032
close/far 9th February 2009

I'm working with my V-Drums and a 2.16GHz mac book pro with 2GB of RAM. I'm doing fine with latency when I play alone but when...

pirco
replies: 0 views: 1,525
pirco 9th February 2009

Hey Slutz I do hip hop and pop rock vocal recording. I have a modest setup (check the sig). I am looking to upgrade my Vocal...

jkung
replies: 31 views: 3,090
jkung 9th February 2009

Anybody have some info on techniques or what equipment was used on the album? Im blown away with the tones on it?kfhkh Especially...

platypipros
replies: 13 views: 2,692
nlc201 9th February 2009

I listen to 70's reggae. I love the rhythms. The spring reverbs and tape delays and the soft pillowy drums and the big deep bass...

Roman
replies: 7 views: 3,141
TonyBelmont 9th February 2009

Hi folks. For a small home studio is it worth getting a stereo mix buss compressor? I really want to start learning hardware...

Milesy303
replies: 27 views: 3,445
dandeurloo 9th February 2009

Does anyone have any experience with the Avantone CV-12 and various mic-pres? Any suggestions?

golden_ears
replies: 3 views: 1,190
Mike Brown 9th February 2009

So I was reading a Paul F. post in the thread on DSM and came across this quote: Wonder what people's thoughts of this are. ...

avanturb
replies: 46 views: 1,976
avanturb 9th February 2009

Hello there.. I have a question about 2 famous microphones.. I want to buy a studio recording mic for solo vocals (also...

hard-a-ware
replies: 11 views: 3,632
RCM - Ronan 9th February 2009

i rather enjoy the JBL Urei units, but I only have enough money for the JBL or the Drawmer. I have heard raves of the Drawmer...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 5 views: 2,943
leaper 9th February 2009

1. If I make up two sample sets with two mic positions, eg close mic and overheads, and I have round robin in operation on both...

Kroy
replies: 2 views: 525
Kroy 9th February 2009

Hey there gang...I'm heading to NOLA later this month to play guitar for a cruise line, and I'll be based out of there for 6...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 1,046
kojak 9th February 2009

Apologies for this thread. The Beatles are my favourite music writers ever (with the possible exception of Beethoven). I havn't...

Ludwig
replies: 54 views: 3,293
Saxon-of-a-son 8th February 2009

This is an amazing cd set!!!! I am only 23 but believe that Brian Wilson was/is the most amazing pop music writer or at least...

cap217
replies: 17 views: 3,818
jonsays 8th February 2009

I'm looking for a good bass pre for tracking rock bass to PT. I have a 737 that I use and a Countryman too. I'm looking for...

James Lugo
replies: 70 views: 7,368
Psy-Crow 8th February 2009

Hi I just bought a Digi 003 and already have a Lynx Aurora 16, I'm getting the LT-ADAT to bypass digi converters and use Aurora's...

migsoto
replies: 7 views: 769
migsoto 8th February 2009

Hi there, I don't have enuff hair to start pulling it out! I have a B-word MX2642A mixer that has recently decided not to...

bump
replies: 2 views: 561
bump 8th February 2009

Looking in and around Hollywood and the valley. Found these guys: Homes with recording studios for sale Los Angeles Homes...

James Lugo
replies: 48 views: 3,905
James Lugo 8th February 2009

After reading all the great comments on this unit, I'm tempted to go for it. I would use it many hours a day as a CD-player,...

i_coon
replies: 3 views: 819
i_coon 8th February 2009

I'm trying to figure out some things about the differences in head stacks in these machines. I have a hybrid machine that has...

Karl J
replies: 4 views: 1,007
Karl J 8th February 2009

Opinions? Rolls Matchbox DB25: Rolls DB25 B Direct Box with Ground Lift | Full Compass same as.. PDI-09 "The...

jp22
replies: 2 views: 1,829
jp22 8th February 2009

Hi ! I m cleaning out my archive and got some masters that were recorded on digital tape in 1983. A 3m machine , reel to reel...

HEADROOM
replies: 13 views: 1,266
vernier 8th February 2009

The grill on my Joemeek jm37 makes a distinctive ringing sound when tapped. I'm afraid this might get added to any (loud) sounds...

andychamp
replies: 6 views: 1,571
Veseli 8th February 2009

I have read a bunch about people having trouble with high humidity, but here in the northeast US (and elsewhere), humidity can...

the pear dream
replies: 3 views: 889
elambo 8th February 2009

. i'd like to take a moment to thank the academy, jules, all mods, my mother, the lord... and ALL THINGS GEAR, ALL GEAR...

Sqye
replies: 30 views: 1,801
Sqye 8th February 2009

Hi This is my first post. I've been reading this forum for a while and usually find what I'm looking for. Great forum. I'm...

chrism41
replies: 0 views: 616
chrism41 8th February 2009

Does anyone know what John Martyn's Vocal Chain was on Solid Air? And what equipment was used for the acoustic guitars, if...

Kroy
replies: 8 views: 1,118
DistortionPlus 8th February 2009

Hi to you all hope Im in the right forum. I have the ksp8 and Im running it 4 mono in 4 stereo out. the returns are coming...

joeallen
replies: 8 views: 725
popmann 8th February 2009

After seeing this link, it's not far fetched in my mind. 5.1 is an audio standard. I don't mean on CD's (duh), and obviously mix...

WiZKiD
replies: 10 views: 765
-Noodles- 8th February 2009

What do you guys think about these compressors? I have heard the 263x before, is it comparable?

xjaredcolbyx
replies: 2 views: 4,256
xjaredcolbyx 8th February 2009

Yea, just like the topic says - i wonder if FL Studio 8 finally have an full-auto PDC?

hhrec
replies: 2 views: 1,409
hhrec 8th February 2009

Soundcraft Delta Service Manual and Schematics? Does anyone know where i can get hold of these? Im in the uk... Cheers kfhkh

Beastie
replies: 0 views: 3,205
Beastie 8th February 2009

So, who bought The Streets' new cd "Everything is borrowed"? I just did. I love this Mike Skinner guy, he's something...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 3 views: 660
GeorgeHayduke 8th February 2009

Well, ive been deciding on which mic I should get, and I think its the ksm32 form Shure. any nice decent preamp that goes well...

matan_levis
replies: 5 views: 1,321
noisetree 8th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search