The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a relative newbie. I'm not a professional. But, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only guy...

days
replies: 15 views: 1,024
FeatheredSerpent 11th February 2009

I bought some Dynaudio Bm6a's today to replace my Krk V8's, when I bought them the salesman told there was an 8 hour break-in...

Yorke
replies: 2 views: 791
Yorke 11th February 2009

so i was wondering if there is any point in my buying a single monitor? would it be useful for checking mono mixes? or does...

nick-the-sax
replies: 2 views: 536
Bobbaganouche 11th February 2009

Of the two, which one would you recommend to sit between the Digi 192 and Adam's? I like the fact that the Apogee as a USB...

Dean Landon
replies: 7 views: 21,051
newlyformedmind 11th February 2009

]Hello All, I just got back From Memphis. My band was chosen to compete in the 2009 International Blues Challenge. Great bands....

glenn Taylor
replies: 10 views: 4,146
glenn Taylor 11th February 2009

If you don't mind sharing, what exactly do you do to prepare tracks before mixing? And in what order? It seems that a big part...

JB872
replies: 20 views: 1,592
colinmiller 11th February 2009

Can I rent it from you for one day? This Thursday? Waves won't rent plugins and the demo has run out. Version 6 is wack on my...

rockitrecordings
replies: 4 views: 720
rockitrecordings 11th February 2009

Hi, I just have PCM 70 V3.01 and I want to use for pop vocal. Could anyone recommend the parameter for that please. Someone told...

Sir Buyachita
replies: 0 views: 682
Sir Buyachita 11th February 2009

thumbsup How do you delete a thread?

Squish
replies: 0 views: 538
Squish 11th February 2009

Hey folks, We ran four sets of Schoeps capsules last friday to see the difference in the caps particularly because of the new...

andyjah
replies: 0 views: 2,010
andyjah 11th February 2009

Hi, Who else here is into the 606 ?? I just used this delay on a apreggio guitar 16 note based thing I am loving it all over...

firby
replies: 1 views: 763
redroom 11th February 2009

worried about my x-wire wireless guitar transmitter and the tv's changing frequency I think my x-wire is 900htz and I think is...

tom evans
replies: 0 views: 591
tom evans 11th February 2009

Have you ever done a true A/B comparison of an mp3 file and a wave file? I just got through doing one and it is pretty dramatic...

bcgood
replies: 87 views: 4,572
Ike Witt 10th February 2009

So i have plenty of DVD and i wanna tranfer them to my 500gb External drive. now the problems is the technology i wanna use....

gsilbers
replies: 17 views: 1,072
analogtodd 10th February 2009

Hi! Here is a list with the pre´s and mic´s that i own. Wich mic would you run through wich pre with this setup Bass Drum,...

manustix
replies: 4 views: 1,223
manustix 10th February 2009

Recently got hold of this recorder. Been impressed with 3 recordings so far of vinyl records, going through the line in (TRS). I...

Bodymusic
replies: 1 views: 566
Bodymusic 10th February 2009

Ok so ive been using nuendo fine with control room disabled and my click was coming out no problem, but suddenly ive lost the...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 2,081
Realziment 10th February 2009

Hi I can get rosetta 800 @192 or ssl alpha converters for the same praise what should i get ? 8 channels are enough for me ....

bass man
replies: 7 views: 1,171
George Necola 10th February 2009

I have 2 Halfer P230 power amps that need to be recapped. I am willing to drop off anywhere in Manhattan for the right price. ...

TheQuietLiar
replies: 1 views: 780
Cellotron 10th February 2009

Can anyone identify these mics? I just heard the track recorded with them and I'm dying to know what caused such awesome...

johnnybregar
replies: 11 views: 862
Sqye 10th February 2009

Hey I just upgraded my studio but need some help with the hookup Im running a Fireface 800 currently and just got an api a2d...

Subby32
replies: 3 views: 953
Subby32 10th February 2009

Not a gear question, or is it? Does anybody that works on audio all day not have a stiff neck -shoulders? I've got the Aeron...

Max The Dog
replies: 5 views: 987
Max The Dog 10th February 2009

Hi, i'm a 21 y o guy that has been studying music in school and later in conservatory, i developed a strong passion for...

Pharaoh
replies: 7 views: 825
Pharaoh 10th February 2009

Helloo.. I want to do like this ; ImageShack - Image Hosting :: zootx1.jpg so starting at 0 sec. , but without recording from...

GhostKilla
replies: 11 views: 851
SkunkWorks 10th February 2009

My first was when my mother first bought a decent quality sound system and I sat there, age 8 or 9, tuning in stations and as the...

juicylime
replies: 236 views: 10,270
Marbarbaar 10th February 2009

I've setup an ILok account but my ILok hasn't arrived in the post yet. Can I still have someone transfer a license it my...

gimboid
replies: 1 views: 520
AbbeyRhodes 10th February 2009

Been using figure 8 ribbons (Fathead 11's) in blumlein in room tracking drums. What is the advantage of doing blumlein with...

asagaai
replies: 12 views: 3,810
julian.david 10th February 2009

I am looking at getting an 8-channel ADAT mixer to run in conjunction with an RME FF 800. I have looked at each of these and am...

tvolhein
replies: 0 views: 1,386
tvolhein 10th February 2009

bear any relation to any Neve design? I wasn't aware that it was, but there's one for sale on craigslist and the guy swears its a...

larry b
replies: 6 views: 744
larry b 10th February 2009

anyone competent about this kind of instrument recording/playing? YouTube - Magdolna Rúzsa - Felix Lajko - Még azt...

sheever
replies: 0 views: 638
sheever 10th February 2009

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a second pair of refence speaker. What is the best complement to my k+h 0300....

stamand
replies: 12 views: 1,185
tomdarude 10th February 2009

Hello - I've searched this site and neumann.com to find a clear answer to the following question, but haven't had much luck......

landslide studio
replies: 3 views: 989
John Willett 10th February 2009

I am just wondering how many people here are using the new d2 card and the new plugIns coming with the DSP+ license ? I ...

ensoniq
replies: 24 views: 6,128
babel2 10th February 2009

When using a lot of compression on your drumbusses (let's say snare bus, kick bus, toms bus), how do you deal with parallel...

SLy_drums
replies: 82 views: 30,334
G-Spot 10th February 2009

hi Guys, a friend of mine who has nothing to do with Audio, or Studiowork, needs something like a office, room, bed (an table...

George Necola
replies: 2 views: 583
George Necola 10th February 2009

Okay, so I have been working on my first track for a kids' record that I am doing. I have been saving up a budget for the...

Inca
replies: 4 views: 1,053
deve 10th February 2009

Looking for a few used small pop filters :: from the original Neumann style ...about 3X4 curved filter ...anyone know a source...

cjogo
replies: 15 views: 2,955
DeepSpace 10th February 2009

I am trying to get a multiple cue mix setup in the studio. Before I look into getting a system like the Furman HDS-6 I am...

pearldrum944
replies: 3 views: 620
pearldrum944 10th February 2009

Hi! I am checking different summing boxes...so in order to check the sound of them I am using same mix with same output...

zak7
replies: 16 views: 3,327
Jack Ruston 10th February 2009

Finally took my first plunge into the world of reel to reels. Just picked up a Teac 80-8 and I'd like to have him looked over an...

skatingbasser
replies: 0 views: 422
skatingbasser 10th February 2009

Just picked up one Numark 200FX mixer in very good condition. I turned it on and tested everything... it checked out fine until...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 1,308
Alex Specht 10th February 2009

Anyone know how to do a factory reset on a Korg Pandora? This is one of those new PX5Ds. I've been searching, but no luck. It's...

GobbaGobbaGobba
replies: 1 views: 6,751
GobbaGobbaGobba 10th February 2009

I have been running Logic and have an Ensemble that I'd like to run with ProTools. People mostly recommend the ProFire 2626...

hduncan
replies: 4 views: 679
AdamJay 10th February 2009

specializing in the kinda things we need lawyers for? Thanks in Advance, Jeremy

jeremycox
replies: 21 views: 1,339
Igotsoul4u 10th February 2009

Slutz, I am leaning towards a hybrid set up.So, what's a good way to go for a Hybrid set up? Right now I am running Dp 5.13. I am...

trevort
replies: 0 views: 1,272
trevort 10th February 2009

so having read books, seen video, and looked at hundred of pictures, but what do you think the best way to recording drums...

lacesoutdom
replies: 11 views: 974
GordZilla 10th February 2009

Hi Guys, I'm mixing a performance at the moment where there are two artists singing and playing acoustic guitars at the same...

recall
replies: 3 views: 2,079
LeMauce 10th February 2009

Can i use my Mogami AES/EBU XLR to plug my monitors ( from my amp line out to the NHT speakers input ). THanks

vudoo
replies: 13 views: 1,810
everyday 10th February 2009

Im not sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this, so my apologies if it isn't. I am curious to see if any of...

TheJeffAllen
replies: 11 views: 1,168
rhythminmind 10th February 2009

I heard the beginning of this song the other day and I really like the strange sounds in the first 8 or so seconds and was...

JohnG
replies: 5 views: 774
Phase-Ish 10th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search