The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm using a Digidesign 002R and RME ADI-8 Pro and want to connect my M2000 with SPDIF. All I need is two SPDIF cables, right?...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 966
Stoox 12th February 2009

i always hear about people recording only drums to tape, and everything else to pro tools. my friend has an 8 track tascam and...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 4 views: 1,173
thethrillfactor 12th February 2009

i have a M Audio FW 410 and it has two digital inputs (spdif) to use on the road. It only has two preamps. if i get a small mixer...

Stoox
replies: 1 views: 657
dropblacksky 12th February 2009

Ok I know there are lots of posts about this but I have read most of them and still have some questions. Im having some...

JSRogers
replies: 8 views: 1,134
spitfire8898 12th February 2009

Hey guys, I'm recording on a Studer A827 2" 24 track with Quantegy 499 at 15ips and I asked my engineer if there was any...

heartofantares
replies: 3 views: 2,212
cjmnash 12th February 2009

Desparate to get this kind of guitar sound, does anyone know how I go about it? Thanks Mike

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 826
brad.bjmmusic 12th February 2009

hello everyone, I just bought a oktava mk-012 and tried recording acoustic guitar yesterday. how do you position the mike? and...

mhecker
replies: 2 views: 649
warhead 12th February 2009

Assuming that the 16 channels AD/DA are taken care of, which would be the better option for summing? Anyone use the Onyx for...

Rev. Robb
replies: 22 views: 2,020
Red Dog 11th February 2009

I have been working on an acoustic/pop/rock CD that has the majority of songs with capos on various frets. We had the guitars...

Stevedresser83
replies: 3 views: 2,099
Cameron Johnson 11th February 2009

Hello, I'm looking for suggestions for some good producers/engineers in the Midwest (I'm in St. Louis) that may be able to help...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 5 views: 800
chadly 11th February 2009

These are analog items.

blesscurse
replies: 0 views: 649
blesscurse 11th February 2009

I hear this talk of having a stereo spread with piano or keyboard... how would I do this as related to tracking and mixing a...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 5 views: 1,582
GorillaToast 11th February 2009

Ive been trying alot of different mic positions but i cant get a real clicky sound out of my bass drum. i record alot of hardcore...

Deleted User
replies: 59 views: 4,441
lerone 11th February 2009

Hi. I'm just wondering that if it's possible, what is the best way is to: Say I have 10 channels of Audio coming out of my DAW...

R3k
replies: 4 views: 910
polf 11th February 2009

what are the sonic differences between nickel and iron in audio transformers? what other materials are used? steel?...

malaclypse
replies: 14 views: 5,227
Nu-tra 11th February 2009

Hi all, im new :) dont claim me! anyhow i have a Yamaha 01V this doesnt have the optional ADAT card installed but instead it...

Neoni
replies: 16 views: 1,790
Rigg 11th February 2009

I see a lot of gear recomendations everytime that a mic buying thread pops up, but it's always difficult (for me) to understand...

fabiano83
replies: 5 views: 725
ScumBum 11th February 2009

I just got a set of Istanbul Agop Traditional thins. Man these are the best cymbals I have ever owned for the studio. They have a...

Nu-tra
replies: 10 views: 1,133
Nu-tra 11th February 2009

Hello All, Does anyone know how to set this up? I would like to use my ISA220 as an insert in Logic, I am using an Apogee...

Hricco
replies: 0 views: 494
Hricco 11th February 2009

hello, what gear being made today is likely to be worth more in the future? in other words, in your opinion what are the future...

gregory
replies: 3 views: 651
rack gear 11th February 2009

In many studios, especially higher end ones, they have tons of gear racked floor to ceiling against the back wall. But the back...

jlcl
replies: 15 views: 2,034
Cameron Johnson 11th February 2009

Hello, what is a great DI that will work with acoustic guitar pickups? Do you need a DI? are there some pres that will work...

gregory
replies: 6 views: 1,406
gregory 11th February 2009

This is the thing that i should have already known, but i dont. I am ashame) Can some one tell me what is that and how it works?...

Tony76
replies: 8 views: 1,100
Colonel Blues 11th February 2009

Hi Guys, I was reading an old Tape op today. In it Tony Visconti reviews a Belkin Fm transmitter which he connected to the...

recall
replies: 4 views: 1,946
voiceactor 11th February 2009

The cabling looks like mogami. Does Apogee use Mogami cabling/wire?

Peacock
replies: 0 views: 611
Peacock 11th February 2009

Just wondering if there is any app that will allow me to access a sound file on my laptop and then via the iPhone, transfer that...

JMc
replies: 11 views: 1,594
travisbrown 11th February 2009

Could anyone please tell me something about this mic...? I´ve searched online for info about it, but found nothing?cellfone ...

Anselmo
replies: 10 views: 23,409
guylento 11th February 2009

OK- sort of weird question. I'm wondering if the VU windows on my 2-1176 aren't lighting up fully today. When I turned it on,...

Manyrains
replies: 0 views: 559
Manyrains 11th February 2009

I have this old Amperite Ribbon Mic. It needs a new ribbon. Please PM me if you do this type of repair.

bombcode
replies: 1 views: 3,171
Neoni 11th February 2009

Hi I was wondering when the new axiom pro will be released? It's been introduced on NAMM... but i can't order one yet... i've...

Monsieur C
replies: 2 views: 630
Monsieur C 11th February 2009

So, I'm working on some songs with a friend on the East Coast. While lamenting about the impossibility of performing these...

dropblacksky
replies: 1 views: 559
opentune 11th February 2009

I have an in to both of these consoles but i'm not sure what i would be getting into either way. Do any of you guys have some...

LMS
replies: 1 views: 1,243
LMS 11th February 2009

NAB - April 18-23 2009, Las Vegas. Free exhibits only entry code Save $150!!! Free Exhibits Passport Code: TP01 This pass...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 733
The Press Desk 11th February 2009

Hey All, I am in dire need of a new desk (furniture, mind you....not a piece of gear) and have been strongly considering...

spitfire8898
replies: 20 views: 3,172
spitfire8898 11th February 2009

I want to have the audio interface which has almost Apogee AD converter quality. and i saw the shootout. so I was going to buy...

bluesj
replies: 1 views: 2,696
Chunky But Funky 11th February 2009

This is my first post so I'm not sure if I put this in the right category. I'm looking to find out how to re-create the...

lithion
replies: 2 views: 909
lithion 11th February 2009

i don't know how to link the DM-3200 to X-48 (do i need another device or i just connect them through the TDIF connection?...

Pharaoh
replies: 2 views: 1,315
Pharaoh 11th February 2009

Ok so I had this problem awhile back and now that ive re setup my gear its back I HATE IT. So I used to have direct monitoring...

Realziment
replies: 5 views: 1,130
Realziment 11th February 2009

just wondering if i want to install and older version of Nuendo, how would i do this so i can keep all my current plugins etc?...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 587
Realziment 11th February 2009

Well, I am fairly certain I did not. I 're-amped' a bass track last night. I did it by using a send on the bass channel in CB...

slowjett
replies: 34 views: 3,692
psycho_monkey 11th February 2009

I'm sort of coming full circle these days and am in the process of setting up a new studio that is going to be fully analogue,...

recky
replies: 46 views: 6,619
malfunction 11th February 2009

fonds d´écran Thomann - Cyberstore International Français All resolution are availlable with dual monitors conf ....

Jeezo
replies: 4 views: 1,328
spitfire8898 11th February 2009

Are these any good? I'm thinking of purchasing one to replace my Fast Track USB.

saturninus
replies: 0 views: 521
saturninus 11th February 2009

Hello people. I have a Neumann KM184, silver with cherry box and shockmount. I don't use it that much currently. My coworker...

maxsample
replies: 10 views: 906
hazelmossobrien 11th February 2009

Hello Slutz! So i got an Anamod 660, and it's crazy cool. Being the slut I am, I am thinking of another comp to chain it to,...

hogo
replies: 4 views: 1,060
alexkemp 11th February 2009

Hi everyone, I've read a lot of other posts on here about AD/DA and tried to gather info to make a decision on should I get some...

swaff
replies: 7 views: 771
casey_outlaw 11th February 2009

Dave Pearlman is cooking me up my new TM-1 and it should be ready at the end of the week. Maybe someone should throw me a mic...

Bounce
replies: 3 views: 645
Dean Roddey 11th February 2009

There are some music videos ondemand (under HD) that have ridiculous phasing. Gainseville Rock City by LTJ has a guitar part...

dr_love6977
replies: 0 views: 500
dr_love6977 11th February 2009

a star in someone else's sky, why It's driving me insane. I can hear it in my head. It's a huge tune ala Buckley.

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 909
rack gear 11th February 2009

So whats everyone's thuoghts on the Grammys? There are so many bands that dont even get the recognition, makes me think this is...

CISUM
replies: 11 views: 1,527
CISUM 11th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search