The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm curious, is anyone using the MOTU 828mkII's "Guitar Send" outputs/sends on the back of their unit? What exactly are...

PlayRadioPlay
replies: 3 views: 3,103
Skinfitz 18th February 2009

I am getting a Grace 101 pre-amp and I am looking at 2 different Mics (The "Bluebird", and the "Studio Project...

Ya Boy
replies: 0 views: 585
Ya Boy 18th February 2009

hi guys my nuendo is only using 1 processor. And i cant for the life of me find the setting in preferences for multi processor...

Realziment
replies: 1 views: 606
Realziment 18th February 2009

I've been trying to find something like the Alesis Masterlink to capture the stereo signal that will be coming from,.. probably a...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 1,651
Greg Curtis 18th February 2009

Hello Gearslutz friends, I am new to the mixing world and am still trying to wrap my brain around it. These two songs i tracked...

LMS
replies: 3 views: 581
LMS 18th February 2009

Does anyone know a tech who can work on a Rhodes in the New York City / Long Island area? Thanks! Adam

azirkin
replies: 9 views: 1,143
jproc 17th February 2009

It seems when most want heavier, more overdriven sounds than marshalls can offer, they usually reach for a variation of the...

filthyrich
replies: 4 views: 1,313
filthyrich 17th February 2009

it just arrived!! one the best things about being a slut is package-in-the-mail-day!!! anyone using a hammer?? i would love to...

danchar
replies: 2 views: 1,080
Dean Roddey 17th February 2009

The album I've been working on is finally finished. It's the most expansive, ambitious and (hopefully) best sounding project...

samwinston123
replies: 48 views: 3,007
msquared 17th February 2009

Getting ready to record drums and would like to use more than 4 inputs, but other than the fireface 800 the only other preamps i...

Elvis
replies: 2 views: 581
atiller 17th February 2009

airmate Might this be a good solution for tracking and summing? I heard that broadcast consoles sound great and have nice pres....

Field Marshall
replies: 2 views: 3,504
fubidou 17th February 2009

I've got a Trident 65 that is basically in storage right now at a relative's house. I come maybe 2-3 days a week to work on the...

mikecorwin
replies: 5 views: 674
mikecorwin 17th February 2009

Looking for a cheap (free if possible) plugin comp that can run on its own without the need of running a DAW. The purpose of...

Franco
replies: 0 views: 1,222
Franco 17th February 2009

Just scored a Urei MOH 110 for $100.00 with modules (cue, headphone, 2-amp, monitor)...looks to be an older broadcast stylee...

iomegaman
replies: 3 views: 833
iomegaman 17th February 2009

Hey, i didn't know where to post this but here's my question. Does anyone here have Cauliflower ears? I've been thinking about...

keithrt99
replies: 11 views: 841
thesteve 17th February 2009

Hi, I have an older U87. and just aquired a shock mount, It wont screw in to the mic though because of a narrower ID. Any...

bonneybear
replies: 3 views: 1,121
Musiclab 17th February 2009

Ok so I have one of my Chandler TG-2's racked below my Retro Sta Level and when both are on the TG-2 hums horribly, turn the Sta...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 4 views: 659
Rick Sutton 17th February 2009

Hey Guys (I assume), I just bought a Neotek 40ch on Ebay, need to get it from Miami to Sydney, Australia; can anyone recommend a...

owlmonkeys
replies: 17 views: 2,243
humate 17th February 2009

So I've got a little API Lunchbox loaded with goodies and a couple mics that sit in their cases begging to be used. I've got a...

orangeoctane
replies: 1 views: 506
Chunky But Funky 17th February 2009

So I've checked around and done a search here, but there's still confusion about the LFE setting on a studio 5.1 setup. I'm...

Toolbag
replies: 2 views: 684
Greg Curtis 17th February 2009

I just bought a big 8' x 6' carpet and put in down in front of the console! $21.99 on sale at Home Depot. I am out in my...

dbbubba
replies: 19 views: 1,832
dbbubba 17th February 2009

Hello I have looked at many Adam threads but could not find a direct comparison on these two models. Those of you who know...

Serra
replies: 7 views: 2,060
Serra 17th February 2009

Has anybody recorded material to disk and then run it through a 16 or 24 track, thus making it more like a processing unit rather...

soupking
replies: 33 views: 1,843
The Private Room 17th February 2009

I just need some lightpipe cables...I always try to avoid Hosa products, and get at least Horizon products (I don't need Mogamis)...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 702
numberforty1 17th February 2009

And I have a question about vocals I will be recording a screamer pretty soon and I was just curious about which mic would best...

amcbucks
replies: 6 views: 702
amcbucks 17th February 2009

So I've always been under the impression from sites like GIK and Realtraps that material needs to be at least 6 inches deep for...

James_Avery
replies: 2 views: 2,509
Glenn Kuras 17th February 2009

After I saw Bob Katz' recommendation, I was going to buy a pair of 8040a's. But a dealer I trust recommends AE22 -- any...

author
replies: 4 views: 1,278
faun2500 17th February 2009

I'm setting up my Oxygen 49 for controlling Nuendo and had a few problems. Is there a function I can assign that'll do the ol...

RevoltStudios
replies: 2 views: 818
RevoltStudios 17th February 2009

Hei guys, Im dooing a vefor for a freind and helping him selling some of his studio gear, he's got a 32Ch D&R Orion console...

cosmos
replies: 12 views: 1,664
David-Morpheus 17th February 2009

Just wondering how you guys would approach a bass tone like this. It's pretty gritty, lots of midrange but I want to bring out a...

danbronson
replies: 8 views: 691
ScottTunes 17th February 2009

im running a 8 core mac pro and logic pro 8, im kind of on the fence between a Mackie MCU pro, UAD-2 nevana 128 or a macbook pro...

Bluemoa
replies: 0 views: 570
Bluemoa 17th February 2009

so i was just wondering which shockmount i can use with this mic. mine broke and i can't seem to find one that will...

nick-the-sax
replies: 0 views: 1,504
nick-the-sax 17th February 2009

Hey, I just got the Adam A7's over the JBL LSR4328P, mainly due to such praise on GS. The JBLs are AMAZING sounding monitors but...

alyricalmind
replies: 5 views: 996
Empora 17th February 2009

Amek compressor/ Limiters 1980s Angela mixing desk. Hey guys, Anyone know anything about these? Seen some up for...

Empora
replies: 0 views: 1,049
Empora 17th February 2009

SO here's one. Whenever I get a session to mix that I've not tracked (especially from artist/producer types) I get a warm fuzzy...

bdbender
replies: 5 views: 691
usamike 17th February 2009

There's bass build up in my room. I've already pulled my monitors about 3 to 4 feet from the walls. I have hardwood floors im not...

bgomez15
replies: 5 views: 812
msquared 17th February 2009

i am in a '90s cover band and i want to run more effects in the vocal signal, so i think i need to get a low impedance signal to...

downrazor11
replies: 4 views: 910
rackdude 17th February 2009

Okay before everybody grills me for this questiontutt you must know that im getting this for a friend.i do not know anything...

jourdan11
replies: 3 views: 687
danbronson 17th February 2009

Hey all Can anyone point me to a good audiologist in sydney? Thanks

tomeford
replies: 4 views: 275
Ben F 17th February 2009

Well, the time has come to really start concentrating on some world class electric guitar tones. Being a bassist, I've left...

SK1
replies: 9 views: 836
grooveboxxx 17th February 2009

So I got this LDC, sort of a cardioid-only 414 wannabe, but the response chart for the mic shows a significant peak at 3k,...

uncle duncan
replies: 8 views: 1,225
DesertDawg 17th February 2009

Adobe Audition 3 has this great feature that when I highlight a piece of audio, a little volume knob pops up right next to it....

alyricalmind
replies: 0 views: 602
alyricalmind 17th February 2009

Yo yo, Can anyone suggest a decent insurance company for my small studio. Found a couple, just wondered what others are...

Empora
replies: 8 views: 789
pjplayer 17th February 2009

hey, i'm looking for a good headphone amp ~ $600 or less for recording purposes. something with 4 or more outputs would be...

jwleeman
replies: 18 views: 1,833
Chromalord 17th February 2009

Hello there, I just upgraded my G5 to a new MacPro 2x2.8GHZ 8-core with 4GB of ram. Now, after doing that I found out that there...

demanmetdeneus
replies: 11 views: 1,454
BLueROom 17th February 2009

Is there a way to use the 1st two channels of the motu 828 mkII and bypass the preamps? Can't figure this one out, and looked all...

peterlitvin2002
replies: 3 views: 2,194

So I chose the Bm12a's out of the Genelec 8040's, The Krk series, and the Adam P22a. Then After some use at home, realised they...

Johnm73
replies: 6 views: 1,387
Robert Sands 17th February 2009

Hey everyone. I have a ton of keyboards that I'm trying to keep up and running all the time for instant creative access. I have...

Dane Morrow
replies: 6 views: 1,076

I'm in the process of selling and trading a bunch of preamps right now. Out with the old, in with the new. I have 6 channels on...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 33 views: 4,426
mulakborngin 17th February 2009

Just out of curiosity, is there a VST plug-in similar to VocAlign? dave.

dpianomn
replies: 6 views: 2,006
dpianomn 17th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search