The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have to replace some eqs. This looks interesting,... has anyone used one. Spigg

Ski spiggy
replies: 5 views: 1,365
Tim Farrant 19th February 2009

Last night someone broke in our studio and took 2 guitars: a GRETSCH REVEREND HORTON G6120...

nikodemos
replies: 11 views: 1,073
midnightsun 19th February 2009

A engineer recomended using Radioshack minimus 4s for mixing for the same concept of using NS-10s.They sound like crap. I...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,419
laperlestudio 19th February 2009

Read the similar threads, seeing if there are any new opinions from experienced users of various speaker selectors. If so, let...

DaveWeiner
replies: 0 views: 813
DaveWeiner 19th February 2009

I love getting "all hands on deck" and running down the song until it is right. Every mix was a performance prior to...

Terry McInturff
replies: 5 views: 687
celticrogues 19th February 2009

I got a pair of DS-7s by Roland and I love them. The only thing I dont like about them is that they were designed to drop out at...

[email protected]
replies: 29 views: 4,293
youngmain 19th February 2009

Hey guys, I'm new here and would like to ask a dumb question... I've been looking at the Symphony systems by Apogee, just...

joshuarlyon
replies: 6 views: 900
audiomichael 19th February 2009

My current setup: Lavry AD-10, Digi 003, Great River Mp2nv, UA 6176, Sony C800g, Focal Twins, Waves Classics, Sonnox, Mac Pro...

youngmain
replies: 37 views: 2,396
youngmain 19th February 2009

Hello everyone, right now I played some Ryan Adams songs so I have something to test my mixing skills on. Right now I try to...

mhecker
replies: 7 views: 3,310
Sarusan 19th February 2009

Hi All: 5 minutes ago, I finished my 28th Cd in the past 18 days. I am taking part in the RPM Challenge, which challenges you to...

walter tore
replies: 6 views: 632
walter tore 19th February 2009

I need a new mixer. I already have preamps Im satisfied with. I have become interested in the Peavey FX mixers. Six auxillaries...

thrustman
replies: 0 views: 2,888
thrustman 19th February 2009

So I've got a new 8 core mac. Been tracking with apogee converters and a symphony system and the newest version of DP. I've been...

Hamburg58
replies: 9 views: 7,454
kendog 19th February 2009

Hi, This might sound naive, but I don't come from a recording or music background... I have set up a community radio station,...

fubidou
replies: 1 views: 615
fubidou 19th February 2009

I would like to know if its a good idea to add a little reverb to a headphone mix for a vocalist & what would be a good...

figure8
replies: 6 views: 2,225
Aarhus Lydstudie 19th February 2009

Hello my Mackie ONYX 1640 mixer is no longer working. When powered up, the power light flashes continually and there is a loud...

lofi_lothario
replies: 1 views: 687
tINY 19th February 2009

Does the lexicon pcm91 have better quality reverbs than the pcm81 or just more of them? I only want a few quality reverbs not...

a1matt
replies: 33 views: 9,706
nicolasmasset 19th February 2009

Supposedly there is a shootout with the MW1 against other DI's and the MW1 kicking arse. Anyone have a linkie to this so called...

shadyru
replies: 0 views: 692
shadyru 19th February 2009

Hi, I was just wondering what the different applications were for an omni matched pair of small diaphragm condensers compared to...

jrbr85
replies: 6 views: 8,024
Fran Guidry 19th February 2009

anyone know what mic this is? its visible for most of the video. looks kind of like a baby-bottle with the capsule bent...

dijon
replies: 0 views: 802
dijon 19th February 2009

I don't know where this should go, so mods feel free to move it. Are you guys working with indies that are skipping CDs...

PDC
replies: 4 views: 556
PDC 18th February 2009

I guess I'm just making sure that a slight speaker pop is normal when shutting off my main studio monitors (JBL 6208's). I've had...

gongbass
replies: 1 views: 763
ScumBum 18th February 2009

Muddy.... Splattercell.... Jules... Ozraves Now you've well n' truly road-tested the fabulous V-Stack, what's the...

Blast9
replies: 15 views: 5,773
Kiwi 18th February 2009

So I've been very fortunate to have had access to a recording studio the past 4 years I was at school. The microphone collection...

andersmv
replies: 22 views: 1,215
Mike Brown 18th February 2009

Yo, Got a quick question. I have been doing some recording at other studios, and have been bringing my 500 pres with me. However,...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 763
pan60 18th February 2009

Hi, Please - can anyone help me?? I've recently acquired a rather nice example of a Fostex R8. It has a small problem, which...

Aaron Plant
replies: 2 views: 3,120
Aaron Plant 18th February 2009

I borrowed a very short D-sub to XLR male cable/snake from a buddy and was wondering if anyone knew a place online where I can...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 861
swaff 18th February 2009

Lots of instrumentation, panned all over the place but mixed to perfection? Bonus points if it sounds great in mono too, but...

avanturb
replies: 6 views: 1,651
lakeshorephatty 18th February 2009

I'd like to get my hand in mixing down to tape. What would be a good, cheap, and easy to find 2 track recorder for someone to get...

dr_love6977
replies: 11 views: 1,288
analogtodd 18th February 2009

Most of us who own a Reflexion Filter have had to figure out a way to deal with the issue of keeping it balanced on a simple...

t.dizzle
replies: 8 views: 1,548
Jonsey 18th February 2009

Hey all. Been a while since I’ve been around - good to see the place still has that nice concrete / alcohol / burned rubber...

Deadmeat
replies: 1 views: 652
espen askelad 18th February 2009

I have no qualification's, i live in London and im 22 and just been made redundant so i just spend all day in doors making music ...

complex
replies: 3 views: 606
PVAUDIO 18th February 2009

We have been fortunate to have a modicum of success recording and mixing all of our our stuff at home. I have a simple rig with...

Fash
replies: 4 views: 777
frontierfran 18th February 2009

So I have central air but my 13 x 13 room gets hot when all my gear is running. Cant afford a ductless system. Im just going to...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 567
theom 18th February 2009

So I have around 12 people in my acapella group and I want to cut a CD. I have everything I need but I am wondering how I should...

mindbenT
replies: 3 views: 1,673
travisbrown 18th February 2009

So slutz I am looking to find a guitar instructor in my area to teach me guitar theory so that I can start better understanding...

booyah14
replies: 26 views: 1,202
booyah14 18th February 2009

So the other night I had a band in. The drummer ended up stealing all my cymbals which together are worth about $800. Ive been...

DP40oz
replies: 1 views: 700
Greg Curtis 18th February 2009

. I'm just wondering if any of you have first hand experience with an exceptional and cheap truly green web hosting...

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 635
Sqye 18th February 2009

I have a NOS (new old stock) Military Hickock TV-7D/U tubes tester that I am looking to sell - I purchased it from a dealer...

jsfitz22
replies: 4 views: 3,854
jsfitz22 18th February 2009

I think I have finally found a spot to record drums. I'm in the process of working up a few different strategies for mic...

Elvis
replies: 11 views: 1,009
biggator6 18th February 2009

Got a keeley ts-9 off ebay. It was sold as a MOD PLUS and I noticed it had a white LED which would imply BAKED MOD. Now I'm...

upachee
replies: 4 views: 1,595
upachee 18th February 2009

Hi friends, i am searching records where Roland TD-20 + TDW-20 was used. Any idea? Thanks!

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 2 views: 828
DeepSpace 18th February 2009

Trying to sit here and register a bunch of songs with BMI. One of the sections on the song registration is (this is verbatim),...

Jackie Treehorn
replies: 3 views: 3,707
InstituteOfNoise 18th February 2009

How many graduates of the recording program at Musicians' Institute in Hollywood are out there working and doin' it? How did you...

Fu Schnickens
replies: 19 views: 1,227
James Lugo 18th February 2009

I'm looking for a good book that covers mixing engineering. I haven't purchased anything yet but I found " The Mixing...

Iggy Poop
replies: 3 views: 612
magibatalla 18th February 2009

I am getting a Grace 101 pre-amp and I am looking at 2 different Mics (The "Bluebird", and the "Studio Project...

Ya Boy
replies: 9 views: 2,058
toxostoma rufum 18th February 2009

Okay cd's are not the thing anymore still clients often like to take a compact disc home or cd master even. So what is a good...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 5 views: 1,685
Crash 18th February 2009

Hello what is the best for vocal only vocal umt70S or mv692=um70S or UM70S ? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

IMANOUEL
replies: 2 views: 1,017
IMANOUEL 18th February 2009

Hi All, I have to choose between: 1. A pair of BM6A mkI in excellent condition (a few years old) for $1,000 2. A pair of BM6A...

TCW
replies: 10 views: 974
semtek 18th February 2009

I'm working on a little money making scheme where I would sell a kit for a DIY thing - photography related, actually, but that's...

zemlin
replies: 0 views: 598
zemlin 18th February 2009

SO I had the big issue with pt 8 shutting down on me when I launched at digirewire. I removed it and it was fine. I ended up...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 0 views: 1,751
beardsnotbeers 18th February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search