The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi folks, Trying to find the source of some unintentional changes in a clients mix ... Need the help of a Protools user (which I...

JLaPointe
replies: 8 views: 1,020
Jax 22nd February 2009

Have you had to sell gear this year because of the economic abyss we've been sucked into?? So far this year (I work...

Newcleardaze
replies: 24 views: 1,748
JustinAiken 22nd February 2009

The mix you are about to hear is extremely bad so please understand that I was mixing through the night 4 days in a row. Please...

Neyowolf
replies: 37 views: 3,112
FeatheredSerpent 22nd February 2009

I am unfortunately forced to do my tracking within 8-10 feet of my HD24. I discovered the Nexus Quiet Fan and replaced the...

adathead 53
replies: 18 views: 2,319
jim1274 22nd February 2009

Sorry for creating a new thread... I posted this into an existing threat but never got any replies.. Please bear with...

Zorlac
replies: 3 views: 1,673
electropoet 22nd February 2009

guitars and amps make noise. period. how much do you find acceptable? we all get it, right? it's buried in the s/n ratio...

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 2,063
rackdude 22nd February 2009

I mainly mix on my EVENT ASP8's... I have some BM5A's... but being that they are only 6 inch... I do my low end monitoring on the...

R3altruth
replies: 3 views: 766
R3altruth 22nd February 2009

For you folks in those cities, what's the overall vibe and differences between LA and NYC? I did time in Chicago, great vibe,...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 3 views: 700
gearaddict 22nd February 2009

I will describe this the best I can. I noticed that I could not get incoming signal through my mic-pres. Also, I could not get...

djehnron
replies: 12 views: 2,269
Stitch333 22nd February 2009

Wow. I am totally blown away be their album. Happened to catch them on conan the other day and was just blown away. The bring...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 37 views: 13,398
Andmoreagain 22nd February 2009

Hey I am trying to record on to my lap top from a phonic mm 2005 Mixer and having a problem. I ran a 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA...

smasta
replies: 0 views: 2,104
smasta 22nd February 2009

Who can shed some light on why David Bowie's "All the Young Dudes" is so out of tune? It is not only out of tune, but...

dbbubba
replies: 88 views: 9,679
N88 22nd February 2009

sup GS I have been flipping beats at home now i have started renting a room in the city to use as a studio I work 40 hours and...

gmixstudios
replies: 30 views: 2,334
Joram 22nd February 2009

Came into an Ampex 1/4" Ag 350-2 stereo recorder.It has 4 heads that shift for stereo. (no console).Anyone know about these?...

Eric Edwards
replies: 7 views: 5,027
GYMusic 22nd February 2009

It seems that one of the largest dutch studio's, Bullet Sound Studios, is closing it's doors...at least, it is for sale....

Joram
replies: 0 views: 575
Joram 22nd February 2009

I've ran clean-amped-miked guitars and DI guitars through Guitar Rig and it takes such a damn long time to get it to sound...

mbradzick
replies: 87 views: 9,035
guittarzzan 22nd February 2009

After installing the Liquid-Mix Files to my HD, something has been quite interesting to me: The size of convolution-files for...

Christof
replies: 2 views: 1,531
narcoman 22nd February 2009

I've heard of these cables with either a transistor or a resistor in them that effectively removed 60 cycle hum - anyone know...

MikeTSH
replies: 5 views: 783
PDC 22nd February 2009

Hi, I'm just getting started on creating a simple DAW. I'm looking for someone in the Austin, TX area who can coach me through...

rockwinder
replies: 0 views: 543
rockwinder 22nd February 2009

Host: Protools 8 Plugins: Aptrigga 2 vs. DrumRehab Pro's: Aptrigga -streamline interface, preview next sample, pitching!...

prene1
replies: 3 views: 1,169
adam miller 22nd February 2009

I've looked at other posts regarding this subject but none are very helpful as far as which school to go to. I don't really have...

dj1ate7
replies: 31 views: 6,620
TC Custom Audio 22nd February 2009

Hi, I'm close to selecting my monitor/sub and JBL are top of my list. I have a real basic questions. As far as I know...

MontyW
replies: 0 views: 911
MontyW 22nd February 2009

Anyone out there using Stillwell Audio's Event Horizon Limiter? This thing sounds awesome. I have it on my 2 buss, and I've been...

PlayRadioPlay
replies: 1 views: 3,573
gussyg2007 22nd February 2009

I'd like to know if there would be an improvement in the converters and clock in the RME Fireface as compared to the converters...

Doozer
replies: 32 views: 3,183
Jorg 22nd February 2009

Hey, so I have an old AT headphone, I think it's like ATH-M40fs or something like that, and it just recently stopped passing...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 568

Ok So ive beenlooking for such a plugin for a longtime found it and tought great, buts its totally unusable i cant automate it or...

Realziment
replies: 1 views: 1,003
Realziment 22nd February 2009

Here's the deal: I have a Whirlwind Little IMP as an impedence changer going on the aux out of my N12 to my guitar amp, but I...

rackdude
replies: 7 views: 1,755

I am looking for some clips From the Toft ATB series consoles. I don't care if it is a mix, or tracking I'd like to take a...

Action508
replies: 2 views: 746
Action508 22nd February 2009
replies: 7 views: 872
Sqye 22nd February 2009

I record at 44.1 exclusively - in reading up on these two units, the 192 should be a higher end unit, however would it make a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 9,919
SANDS 22nd February 2009

I just bought an ILOK so I could try the api waves demo. But under my account There is on ly the TDM version? is the native...

ChaosCreation
replies: 2 views: 634
ChaosCreation 22nd February 2009

Hi guys, I'm definately stuck on experimenting with bass sounds these days. one thing I'm particularly wondering is if it is...

Ciaccona
replies: 4 views: 1,132
Ciaccona 22nd February 2009

First obvious solution is a hanging rack. But what about all those extra little cables? Random converters you made one day, or in...

Savernake
replies: 9 views: 2,239
roadsweeper 22nd February 2009

Hey All - Well I've been slowly selling my current setup and I'm now looking to upgrade/update. This is for a...

synthtek
replies: 2 views: 538
synthtek 22nd February 2009

As a producer and audio consultant I get asked this so many times that I would like to start an informative discussion on the...

philbone
replies: 4 views: 1,044
loujudson 22nd February 2009

Any style appreciated. I'm tired of the ones I have, and I don't really like the sound of Band-In-A-Box. Would be sooper nice to...

Krank
replies: 7 views: 1,126
manning1 22nd February 2009

I'm just checking to see how many people out there are leaving there outboard gear (Pre-amps, EQ's, Compressors, Reverbs/Delays)...

Keith Moore
replies: 14 views: 985
Pat 21st February 2009

Hi..I was hoping someone here could help me find the name of a show on VH-1...The one I saw was about 3 years ago and it featured...

Masterginxx
replies: 3 views: 691
Bluemoa 21st February 2009

I've kindda asked before, but here goes: Running Logic with Digidesign 96 (through core audio, not TDM), and wanting to record...

CLH
replies: 3 views: 1,756
CLH 21st February 2009

I was runnning a signal generator through my preamps tonight to look at the frequency response when I push various buttons and...

mmcfarlane
replies: 42 views: 4,743
VRS 21st February 2009

This morning I noticed that my Pro 3500 wasn't working. The "ground okay" and "protection" lights are off,...

ryangeller
replies: 2 views: 6,605
ryangeller 21st February 2009

Hey Guys, I got a quick question about the Neve 8816 & it's use with the 8804 fader pack. Does anyone know...

nobtwiddler
replies: 7 views: 1,300
nobtwiddler 21st February 2009

Can this be done... I want to set up a bunch of stereo songs and master them on one track together. Different songs will...

soundawg
replies: 4 views: 909
soundawg 21st February 2009

I've got a pair of Alesis M1 Active 620 monitor's. I've owned them for a couple years. Just two days ago the left one started...

Red Lines Audio
replies: 4 views: 654
Red Lines Audio 21st February 2009

I'm looking to get a control surface for my HD1 rig on a Mac Pro 8-core. I'm using a Rosetta 800 API 3124+ pres. I don't like...

jaymelewis
replies: 19 views: 2,296
midnightsun 21st February 2009

What is the main difference between a "stage" 8 channel XLR snake and a snake that I would use in the studio? I ask...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 891
RedWallStudio 21st February 2009

i am getting Mr Bowie to get hold of some lovely tubes for me (Telefunken and RCA) to mod out my Groove Tubes Ditto, so it should...

nick-the-sax
replies: 1 views: 647
dalley 21st February 2009

Hello i have a question TLM170r is good for vocal? what is the best for vocal Tlm170r or MV692 (p48)+UM70? thank you so much

IMANOUEL
replies: 4 views: 618
IMANOUEL 21st February 2009

Well, what do you know? This is my 500th post. This place was so much smaller when I started back in Sept. of...

meteor
replies: 11 views: 701
meteor 21st February 2009

Hey Folks, Is there a good way of manually pocketing drums and other instruments in Nuendo/Cubase? I no pro tools has tab to...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 954
psycho_monkey 21st February 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search